Comments

• The DLC is coming out this weekend

What happened?

• @TWD_25 Come back! We miss you D:

• edited February 2015

I've never agreed so much with any post like I do with this

:( indeed

But I refuse to believe this is dead!

Maybe @TWD_25 just unfollowed this thread while editing it, or stuff like that triestoconvinceself

• His/her profile says that her last visit to the forums was today , but her last comment was February 4th

I've never agreed so much with any post like I do with this indeed But I refuse to believe this is dead! Maybe @TWD_25 just unfollowed this thread while editing it, or stuff like that triestoconvinceself

• edited February 2015

Yeah, maybe @TWD_25 just got busy and has no time to write anything right now... I mean, if this was canceled we surely would have gotten some sort of announcement, I would have gotten all teary-eyed, would have underwent the five stages of grief without ever reaching acceptance, probably getting stuck somewhere in denial or depression, but would eventually move on... maybe in one or two decades or stuff... God, I hope this is not cancelled, I hate the five stages of grief...

supersagig posted: »

His/her profile says that her last visit to the forums was today , but her last comment was February 4th

• edited February 2015

Hi y'all I'm back and with some goodish/bad news. First off I'm sorry that it's been such a long time but season two still is happening... very slowly. I started writing season two last week and I'm still at 300 words. And for the DLC I've got some bad news about the characters, I mean reeaaaally bad. You might hate me. The submission box deleted, all characters are gone. This is especially bad for the characters in the DLC because now they're gone.

The only characters I have are from super, who submitted me his on the forum. So because of this I'm reopening the submission box, and any one who was waiting for the DLC for their character to be introduced can re-introduce them if you want to still. And if you want to submit a character whether you haven't or not, you can. And I would like to formerly ask @Supersagig to resubmit if you can, just because it's easier to check on the google docs.

Sorry about this, I'm really hoping I can start the first part of the DLC this week, sorry to keep y'all waiting so long!

This may take 5 or so minutes...

• YAY Explodes from emotion

TWD_25 posted: »

Hi y'all I'm back and with some goodish/bad news. First off I'm sorry that it's been such a long time but season two still is happening... v

• Also , i have another idea for a villain , can i send it to you? And i will delete Cole , if you don´t have something planned for him.

Hi y'all I'm back and with some goodish/bad news. First off I'm sorry that it's been such a long time but season two still is happening... v

• Sure!

Also , i have another idea for a villain , can i send it to you? And i will delete Cole , if you don´t have something planned for him.

• Just in case , i just sent them by PM. Go check please

Sure!

• Yes!

• edited February 2015

It's up now! On the bio.

While that's happening I'd like to ask some questions about next season

1. What are you looking forward to most?

2. What do you expect fro next season?

3. Which character are you dying to see return?

4. Favorite confirmed alive character?

5. Least favorite confirmed alive character?

6. What improvements would you suggest from last season?

1. The story :P
    2. More drama and great story telling
    3. Tony
    4. Cynthia
    5. L.J
    6. Not put too much people in the same time of the story (Ep 3)

It's up now! On the bio. While that's happening I'd like to ask some questions about next season 1. What are you looking forward to mo

• edited February 2015

YAY!! Im so glad you're back :) I just resubmitted my character, the backstory is kinda sloppy but yeah!!! My characters are Billy and Barry!

• edited February 2015
    1. The story + seeing my character and how he'll turn out
    2. Great story telling and more rough times for the group
    3. Idk
    4. Cynthia and Rachel
    5. L.J
    6. Season 1 was perfect so no improvements needed!

It's up now! On the bio. While that's happening I'd like to ask some questions about next season 1. What are you looking forward to mo

• Oh god, I'm so happy :D That's exactly the post I needed to read right now to start my day. Glad you're back!

I'm totally feeling like this overly excited corgi right now :D

Alt text

So... now for the characters. I'm going to resubmit Tony and Selena for sure, just in case. Should they turn out alive, you can use it as an overview for them, but to be honest, the way they both turned out to be has been so much better than anything I could have submitted. I'm going to submit one new character too, for the likely case that they both turn out to be dead, though I'm probably going to wait with this until the DLC is over.

• 1. The story itself and more of your amazing writing

2. Rachel seriously struggling with her humanity and more emotional moments

3. It's tied between Tony and Selena. As much as I'd love for both of them to return, I'm not sure if even one of them made it. If I have to choose, it's probably going to be Tony, who had the bigger impact story-wise and was character-wise almost as great as Selena

4. Rachel by far, with Cynthia being second. I like all of them though.

5. Now... that's a hard question. We haven't seen that much of L.J. and he seems like the least important of the current group. I still like him though, I just like the rest more.

6. Well... right now there is nothing that really needs to be improved. Like I said, some characters in the first three episode have been a bit blank, but that has already been improved in the later episodes. Maybe, should you get too many characters, you could expand the number of chapters or episodes, but that's only a suggestion

• Oh yiss!

Alt text

Can't wait! :D

BTW, do you need me to resubmit Bianca? I'm pretty sure I have her character sheet stored somewhere. The tricky part would be finding it...

• 1. The story and eventually having my emotions shattered again

2. Just more of your well thought out writing and good new characters who get just enough screen time to care about them, and more extremely tough choices to make

3. Probably Tony. I really want to see Selena return to, but I feel like she's dead...

4. Rachel and Cynthia

5. L.J., but that's just because he hasn't been developed much yet like the rest of the group.

6. Nothing really, last season was near-perfect in my opinion, the only thing I could really think of is a stronger start to the season than episode 1 of season 1.

• If you want! It always helps to read those when writing characters.

Pipas posted: »

Oh yiss! Can't wait! BTW, do you need me to resubmit Bianca? I'm pretty sure I have her character sheet stored somewhere. The tricky part would be finding it...

• Okay, I sent you PM. :)

If you want! It always helps to read those when writing characters.

• edited February 2015

I made a character! Also,when U make the character, do you just put the character's name in every box? :P

• edited February 2015

Thank you! And yeah, you're going to need to, I don't really know how to use google drive that well and last season it was almost impossible to find some characters because they didn't have there name in every box so I didn't know who they were. But still answer the questions, just put the name along.

zachiscool3 posted: »

I made a character! Also,when U make the character, do you just put the character's name in every box? :P

1. The story
    2. More awesome writing and storytelling
    3. Tony
    4. Rachel or Cynthia
    5. L.J
    6. Not really one to judge others writing but some more character development would be awesome.

• Ok. I need to remake my character then :P

Thank you! And yeah, you're going to need to, I don't really know how to use google drive that well and last season it was almost impossible

• If Margareth is still aive, can't I submit another character?

• You can submit another character.

If Margareth is still aive, can't I submit another character?

• When will the DLC start? @TWD_25

• Soon...

Also, just noticed that TWD_25 joined exactly 1 year ago, soo...

Happy anniversary, @TWD_25!

When will the DLC start? @TWD_25

• Thanks! Part one of eight of the DLC should be released today. It has 4 POV's, and a lot of action.

Pipas posted: »

Soon... Also, just noticed that TWD_25 joined exactly 1 year ago, soo... Happy anniversary, @TWD_25!

• YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Thanks! Part one of eight of the DLC should be released today. It has 4 POV's, and a lot of action.

• Lol, looks like somebody is excited. :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thanks! Part one of eight of the DLC should be released today. It has 4 POV's, and a lot of action.

• edited February 2015

I'm trying to contain my excitement

Alt text

Oh f*ck it!!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

So excited :)

• edited July 2015

DLC: Forgotten memories [1/8]

Violet Moore: DAY 1

I constantly check back and forth between the car’s clock and the road ahead. Traffic was brutal today in the city. I felt with each minute ticking by my grip on the cars wheel tighten as I realize how much road I have to cover. But deep down I know I won’t be late, I can’t remember a day I didn’t show up at least fifteen minutes early. I just wish my brain would register that so I wasn’t so god damn stressed.

The rain pounded relentlessly against these old windshield wipers struggling to keep the road visible. Up to now, the sky had been postcard perfect, but it was changing. The once beautiful blue skies had darkened to an omniscient gray. Something Seattle was known for.

I hated this weather. I had always thought to myself I was one of these sunshine and rainbows kind of girl. Funny how Trevor has called me waterworks since I could remember, mostly because I was a pain in the ass and a major cry baby growing up. I hope my kid would be a little more thick skinned than I was.

It took me a while to accept my fate, that I would end up dropping out of university. Move back to Seattle to take care of my big brother, Trevor while he was in prison. I’d probably be stuck in some dead end job for the rest of my life, trying to make ends meet. All because of that one night. I dig around myself, trying to look for anger, hatred, resentment. But each time I felt a kick from her, I felt a joy that was as old as life itself.

As always I make it on time, but just barely. It was odd how terrible traffic was. I make my way to the front desk and the nice receptionist leads me to the elevator, to the third floor.

The room is plain white in color, floors and walls. Not much stands out in the room, it actually looks like one of those solitary confinement rooms you see in the movies along with that crazy person in a straight jacket. Really the only thing that stands out is the ultrasound device seated next to the hospital bed.

“Knock, knock.” The doctor gives me a smile as he opens the plain white door. The doctor is a kind man in his thirties, with light brown hair that’s begun to gray and kind eyes. His technician who is a young woman in her twenties follows close behind him and shuts the door. She’s in her early twenties with big brown eyes and long dirty blonde hair slicked back in a ponytail. The technician sits me down on the bed and puts that weird gel on my stomach that is oddly cold.

“How far along are you?” The technician asks.

“She’s twenty weeks along.” The doctor says before I even have time to comprehend the question. I give them both the biggest nervous smile I could. I had a hard time in social situations like these where I have to speak regularly.

I look over at the ultra sound. “She looks like a jelly bean.” I laugh.

“She does…” The technician agrees, not taking her eyes off the screen. “She’s looking little small.” She remarked.

“I was a small baby too.” I say. It reassures me, and I didn’t mind if she was small. I just hope she didn’t get my ugly red, curly mess of a hair that all the kids used to tease me for.

“Hmm, that’s odd…” I catch the doctor murmuring to himself. He runs through his charts and checks the ultrasound. My hands clamp up, my breaths are heavy but they feel useless. And in that moment of uncertainty, I heard it. Nothing. I heard the sound of no heart beating.

3 hours:

Over the hours, I manage to summon every bit of strength I had to push myself out of that hospital and into my car in the parking lot. Somewhere were no one could see me cry.

In that moment, I wanted to die.

Everything was gone. My parents died months ago, there was no way I could go back to school. My brother was in prison. And my precious little girl, the only thing keeping me going was ripped away.

This is it. I'm going to kill myself. The voice in my head thought to itself. I could do it. There were so many tall buildings in Seattle to jump off of. Or maybe I could just get hit by a car. That sounds nice, I think I’ll do that.

When I step out the car, the rain weighs down my curly red locks and they sink to my waist. I take another step forward, when a window breaks. The third floor of the hospital somebody jumps. I step back into my car and drive there. Oh god, that wasn’t a suicide, they had to be pushed. I dial 911 as I step on the accelerator towards the body.

“We are sorry, but at the moment this line is overfilled. Please call again.”

I drive up towards the body. It’s some little boy no older than twelve. Oh god, he wasn’t moving. I rush out my car and check on him. Glass is shattered all over his backside. His back is completely twisted like it was snapped in half. I crouch over and check his pulse. He was dead. I dial 911 again.

“We are sorry, but at the moment this line is overfilled. Please call again.”

At this point the rage grows inside of me. A boy is dead and they’re busy? My phone lunges across the room in my fit of rage and shatters onto the nearby wall. Then I begin screaming, terrible, terrible things towards the raining sky.

At this point I’m completely soaked but I don’t care at the moment. Until I realize the boy begin to move. First a little, than some more. I warn him not to hurt himself but he gurgles blood from his mouth. Until he manages to stand up in a completely unnatural position with a broken back. I sprint for my car, but I’m weak. I slip and fall but somehow make it inside and slam the door before he has time to do anything. He’s slamming his fist at the window now. The window cracks and dark red streaks of blood emerge.

I grab my keys, hit the accelerator and drive. Oh god I think I hit him. I’m going to jail for sure. I think to myself. But I keep driving, through the city I see people. One lady gets her neck bloodily ripped out by another person. Oh god, Trevor. He’s back at the state prison, if I don’t go there, he’ll die. But if I go, I could die, it's just outside the city limits...

[Escape the city.] [Go to the prison.]

Sorry for the long wait. I'm a slow-ass writer. But thanks for sticking around.

• [Go to the prison.]

Awesome Chapter!!!

DLC: Forgotten memories [1/8] Violet Moore: DAY 1 I constantly check back and forth between the car’s clock and the road ahead. Traffi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.