E1 Release discussion: Nov 25: TTG/Steam PC, PSN NA, Nov 26: XboxOne, 360, Dec 3: PSN EU

Comments

• All consoles have to wait till the actual release date I believe

Arsun97 posted: »

Is there pre-order for PS4 aswell? Or do we have to wait untill it's released`?

• Thats actually pretty likely.

Well, I see it as: Week 1: Tales of the Borderlands gets released. Week 2: Game of Thrones trailer gets released. Week 3: Game of Thrones gets released. Maybe I am just being optimistic.

• Just finished both episodes.

YES!

• That doesn't necessarily mean the episodes are finished yet :P

Just finished both episodes. YES!

• Job is the PR manager of Telltale. By "finished," I assume he means he finished playing two playable builds. We don't know if the two builds were final or not, but they seem to be close to final going off of how close Job is implying the games are to release.

Just finished both episodes. YES!

• =]

Blind and @Green613 Don't ruin my mood. :P

• Blind and @Green613

Don't ruin my mood. :P

Job is the PR manager of Telltale. By "finished," I assume he means he finished playing two playable builds. We don't know if the two builds

• So the last time TTG was drunk TFTBL happened, TFTBL S2 confirmed? :P

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• This conversation gets weirder the longer it goes on. Texas steak, moon tickets, maxing out on characters. I wonder if this means anything at all? Or nothing.

Green613 posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think they're just joking around :P

dojo32161 posted: »

This conversation gets weirder the longer it goes on. Texas steak, moon tickets, maxing out on characters. I wonder if this means anything at all? Or nothing.

• Most likely, but it's a lot of fun.

I think they're just joking around :P

• Oh man these guys are killing me. xD I hope this conversation ends with a release date! I can dream...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Well...Don't have parties at the office.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I really hope the game is getting released on the 18th, and they don't officially announce the release date until the night before the release which is what happened with TWD Season 2 Episode 1.

If not, we're getting it Thanksgiving Week.

Why? That's a bad release plan.

• Steak and hangovers? Sounds like people in Texas know how to have a good time. :P

dojo32161 posted: »

This conversation gets weirder the longer it goes on. Texas steak, moon tickets, maxing out on characters. I wonder if this means anything at all? Or nothing.

• It's going to get released Tuesday, it's obvious.

TinyCarlos posted: »

I really hope the game is getting released on the 18th, and they don't officially announce the release date until the night before the relea

• How is it obvious? :P

It's going to get released Tuesday, it's obvious.

• edited November 2014

They're still going... A release date is coming, I can feel it! Maybe it'll be this Tuesday after all?

Alt text

Edit- Aw, maybe not. They seem to have some sort of fan event coming, though, the date of which is coming tomorrow morning. And Claptrap isn't allowed. Poor Clappy.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Oh man these guys are killing me. xD I hope this conversation ends with a release date! I can dream...

• Haha, this conversation is great

Deadpoolian posted: »

They're still going... A release date is coming, I can feel it! Maybe it'll be this Tuesday after all? Edit- Aw, maybe not. They seem

• HOW ISN'T IT!?

:P

How is it obvious? :P

• That last one from Telltale was interesting. "We'll circle back in the morning around 11!"

I wonder if they'll have another conversation tomorrow?

• [Moderators aren't Telltale staff - just fan volunteers with no insight, etc etc]

Looking over the Twitter conversation now that it's done, I get the impression they might run a demo of Tales from the Borderlands for the press (or public?) at that movie theatre location they were tweeting about. If we don't get release dates, we may get more news or public impressions of the game perhaps? I'm just making a guess that is as good as anyone else's.

• Hmmmmm.....Nah I still have no idea what they are planning

Alt text

• What the hell are they doing?

• ...Premiere at the drafthouse?

What the hell are they doing?

• So I've only been a TT follower since TWD. I can't remember the last sudden episode premiere. Have they ever announced a release the day before??
    (Is there still hope for a release of TFTBL Tuesday 11/18?)

• edited November 2014

The walking dead Season 2 episode 1 got a Release date the night before it came out.

beguiler posted: »

So I've only been a TT follower since TWD. I can't remember the last sudden episode premiere. Have they ever announced a release the day before?? (Is there still hope for a release of TFTBL Tuesday 11/18?)

• Huzzah! there is still hope for a Tuesday release!!

The walking dead Season 2 episode 1 got a Release date the night before it came out.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2014

It looks like they are planning on streaming something on Twitch

Alt text

Edit: It also looks like we are going to get a intro sequence like with the other Borderlands games

Alt text

• Let's hope it has a great song as did the last three games...

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like they are planning on streaming something on Twitch Edit: It also looks like we are going to get a intro sequence like with the other Borderlands games

• Is there still a chance for the game to release tommorow?

• Could there be some kind of announcement at 11 on their Twitch channel??

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like they are planning on streaming something on Twitch Edit: It also looks like we are going to get a intro sequence like with the other Borderlands games

• Not even %1 i'd say...

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Is there still a chance for the game to release tommorow?

• Hot cocoa breaks, lots and lots of hot cocoa breaks...

What the hell are they doing?

• It's coming!

ata95 posted: »

Not even %1 i'd say...

• 100%

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Is there still a chance for the game to release tommorow?

• Tomorrow??

100%

• What else are those tweets about?

beguiler posted: »

Tomorrow??

• Tales from the Borderlands' Premiering LIVE from the @AlamoDFW 11/24 on @Twitch!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.