• edited June 2009
    Woo TomI just leaked online

no wait

thats .. to do with leighton meester

nm
  • edited June 2009
    hmmm...TomI..hmmm...finaly...Monkeys!!
  • edited July 2009
    HOLY COW! Those buttons are awesome. I have to agree. You should reward us preorderers with something like that. If I'm behind, sorry... just preordered yesterday...
  • edited July 2009
    NOT PUTTING ME IN THE GAME? FOOLISH MORTALS! Someday I will ROLL through the gates of heck with your head all upon pikes! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry, Murray insisted on stealing the keyboard... he bit me... ow... :(
  • edited July 2009
    thatdude98 wrote: »
    NOT PUTTING ME IN THE GAME? FOOLISH MORTALS! Someday I will ROLL through the gates of heck with your head all upon pikes! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry, Murray insisted on stealing the keyboard... he bit me... ow... :(

How can he type with boxing gloves on ?
  • edited July 2009
    HOLY COW! Those buttons are awesome. I have to agree. You should reward us preorderers with something like that. If I'm behind, sorry... just preordered yesterday...

Welcome to the cool club. :D
  • edited July 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    How can he type with boxing gloves on ?

I think he said something about a skeleton arm...? Yeah, I remember now... his exact words were, "Hey! I CAN use the skeleton arm with that!" :eek:
  • edited July 2009
    Mromson wrote: »
    Welcome to the cool club. :D

Yay! I'm not an extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out! I'm a cool extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out!
  • edited July 2009
    Yay! I'm not an extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out! I'm a cool extreme monkey fan who stays at home waiting impatiently for TMI to come out!

Is there any other kind?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.