Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• edited November 2014

Alt text

You could not see past my beautiful disguise. :P

Oh lol! The glasses and the mustache threw me off.

• Cute and creepy at the same time.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You could not see past my beautiful disguise. :P

• Can i make more than 1 character? :P

Just a little update. Try to join other houses that have not been chosen yet so that we have at least 1 or 2 per house.

• Beautiful and beautiful at the same time. >:P

Cute and creepy at the same time.

• I don't see why not. Just one more character will be okay.

supersagig posted: »

Can i make more than 1 character? :P

• Can I edit my character a little bit...Like add a second occupation?

I don't see why not. Just one more character will be okay.

• It depends, but I'm pretty sure that's okay.

Can I edit my character a little bit...Like add a second occupation?

• edited November 2014

Name: Shouna Arvo Age: 17. House: Arvo. Personality: Brave , Smart , Sarcastic , Caring. Occupation: First and unique daughter born from the lord of house Arvo. Apperance: red long heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 4,4 feet tall

• Oooo our first royal character. Nice :)

supersagig posted: »

Name: Shouna Arvo Age: 17. House: Arvo. Personality: Brave , Smart , Sarcastic , Caring. Occupation: First and unique daughter born from the lord of house Arvo. Apperance: red long heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 4,4 feet tall

• Name: Lyann

House: House Jutland

Personality: Determined, fisty, sassy, won 't let anyone get to her in any way possible. Smart, fast to reply, with a tone of sharcasm always in her and always with a trick down her sleeve. Won 't hesitate to kill if needed.

Appearance: Brown eyes, pale, brown heir, small.

• I'd join, but I don't know anything about GoT cuz I'm a fgt

• Name: Myronn

House: Useful

Personality: Proud, stubborn, self-reliant, adventurous, mischievous, impulsive

Appearance: short, but pretty strong boy with auburn hair and hazel eyes

• Neither do me or kitty and we're a main part of the story :P

Twistee posted: »

I'd join, but I don't know anything about GoT cuz I'm a fgt

• Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Coming Today

• Troo that. All I know is that I'm da queen.

Green613 posted: »

Neither do me or kitty and we're a main part of the story :P

• Episode 1: River Runs Cold.

Chapter 1 out of 6.

Lord Paramount Raging of The Riverlands

Two Years Into The War

You stood on your balcony, well, it wasn’t exactly your balcony, you stood in a castle within the lands of Eyrie, after two years of ravaging through the lands you had finally decided for a place to stay, only temporarily of course, you had to move the conquest further.

The castle was right next to a river, you looked down at the river, the stream was fast, you could see some of your soldiers down there, you liked to lead your armies yourself, you had appointed bodyguard, Jonathon Caesar, a good friend of yours when you were kids, he always told you his dreams of becoming a knight, so you had appointed him the title of being your personal bodyguard.

Jonathon approached you, “My Lord, our outposts have brought news, armies of Queen Kittie are approaching.”

You looked at Jonathon, “Don’t call her ‘Queen’, she won’t be after I’m done with this.”

“My Lord, I suggest that we should send armies for a counter-attack.” Jonathon said.

“Since when did you become Lord Paramount?” You asked.

“I never did, but--”

“No, just shut up, I’ve got the hang of this.” You didn’t let him finish his sentence.

“We could send crows to the other lords, I’m sure they’ll accept our call to arms.” Jonathon said.

You sighed, “Will it get me closer to victory?”

Jonathon smiled, “Of course it will, my Lord.”

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Gustav of the North]

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Pj of The Iron Islands]

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Ben of The Reach]

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Blue of The Westerlands]

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Puncake of Dorne]

NOTE: You can vote for two Lord Paramounts.

Lord Paramount Green of The Stormlands

It was tough being a Lord Paramount, or that’s what you thought at least, you had been married to some noble from The North, well, now that you think about it, the younger sister of Lord Paramount Gustav. You didn’t care much about her tho, you didn’t need her, the only thing she had done was to give birth to your daughter and bearing your child that was coming soon.

Your wife was with your daughter in their chambers, you were in your own chamber, you laid in the bed, next to a naked Luke. Luke was your lover, you loved him deeply, you had put him in your council and assigned him the role of your bodyguard just so you could be with him more.

Luke was asleep, you slowly stepped out of the bed, you stared out your window, the sunset was beautiful, you smiled a little upon looking at you, but what worried was the fact that you hadn’t gotten any news from the armies you sent to Eyrie.

[Go for a walk]

[Go to sleep]

Lyann, Master of Whispers in The North

You walked around the city of Winterfell, Lord Paramount Gustav’s great tourney was today, Gustav was known as a skilled diplomat and a brave warrior, his father, Joseph was also known as a brave man, the Jutland family wasn’t a ruling dynasty back then, but Joseph won a great war, placing him as Lord Paramount, but he died after the war.

It was very cold outside, you looked over at Gustav, sitting on his throne like always, he only had one child, Gustac, he was a bastard son, well, a legitimized bastard son. You were the mother, not something you were proud of, but it happened when the war for Eyrie started.

You walked over to Gustav, he was holding Gustac in his arms, Gustac was only two years old, Gustav was eighteen. Gustav stood up from his throne, he walked over to you.

It was late fall, Gustav had a great sense of seasons, he stood right in front of you.

“Winter is coming.”

“So what?” You asked.

“I have a great plan for you.” He answered.

“I’m listening.” You said.

“I want you to go to The Reach, I know you’re my master of whispers, but I need you to do this.” He said.

“Okay, then tell me what the fuck it is.” You said.

“I need you to bring me Myronn Useful, firstborn son of Ben Useful.” He said.

“And how exactly do I do that? Just kidnap him?” You asked.

“Persuade him to go with you here, if that fails, then you can try to kidnap him or whatever.” He answered.

You thought about it, The Reach was far away.

“So will you do this?” He asked.

[Accept]

[Decline]

• edited November 2014

Great part fgt, 10/10 except 3/10 because fuck Gruke.

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Ben of The Reach]

[Go to sleep]

[Accept]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold. Chapter 1 out of 6. Lord Paramount Raging of The Riverlands Two Years Into The War You stood on your

• edited November 2014

Not onlly you give me a fucking kid but the sex scene is offscreen as well. You must really fucking hate me. >_>

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Pj of The Iron Islands]

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Puncake of Dorne]

[Go for a walk]

[Accept]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold. Chapter 1 out of 6. Lord Paramount Raging of The Riverlands Two Years Into The War You stood on your

• [Send a crow to Lord Paramount Ben of The Reach]

[Go to sleep]

[Accept]

• [Send a crow to Lord Paramount Blue of The Westerlands] Remember when I thought you were the only one that wasn't a fgt, and was cool? You owe me one :P.

[Send a crow to Lord Paramount Gustav of the North] Gustav pls.

[Go for a walk]

[Accept]

• Lol, I might submit a character. Idk :/

Green613 posted: »

Neither do me or kitty and we're a main part of the story :P

• You don't have to know anything :P.

I'd join, but I don't know anything about GoT cuz I'm a fgt

• [Send a crow to Lord Paramount Gustav of the North]

[Go to sleep]

[Accept]

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Chapter 2 out of 6.

Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands

He stood in the tower at the window and watched as the waves crashed against the rocks. He turned around and smiled at his daughter the only legitimate child to the Seastone Chair. Her name was KJ, but everyone called her Pia. She had long brown hair, and she smiled back at him. She was only ten years old, and PJ could already see her as a great Lord. But he wanted something more for her. Something that him and his ancestors had wanted for hundreds of years. The Iron Throne.

PJ was not proud of all his bastard children. He was young, and he didn’t know what he was doing. His wife had died from a sinking ship on the way home from Oldtown. PJ was sure that the Reach ships had sunk her ship, and he quietly plotted against them. He couldn’t live a slave of Kittie any longer. Soon his armies would grow and he would claim the Iron Throne for him and his legacy.

The War for the Eyrie was something he would not be involved in, but he saw it as a chance to strike. But he wasn’t as arrogant, and cocky as the Lord’s before him. He was waiting for the right moment.

“Pia come here.” PJ said at the window. She came beside him and slid her soft hand into his big rough hand.

“What is it?”

“Who is the enemy?” PJ asked.

“Everyone who stands against us.” Pia replies.

“Do you think we need allies?” Pj asks once more. Pia pauses for a moment. “No we are strong we can easily crush anyone who opposes us.”

“Wrong. Silly girl. You have to think differently. If we’re going to win the Iron Throne we need help. It isn’t bad to admit it. You have to promise me to trust and get help from other people.”

“I promise. Now can I go practice my sword fighting outside?” Pia asked.

PJ chuckles. “Very well.” Pia runs out of the room, in clothes that may not suit a lady of her position. PJ sits in the Seastone Chair, the throne room is empty. If I was King this hall would be filled with my citizens eating meat and mead. PJ decided they needed more slaves to help build the ships. Time to raid, an activity that still brought excitement to PJ.

[Raid the Northern Coasts] (House Jutland)

[Raid the Western Coasts] (House Shadow)

[Raid The Shields](House Useful)

[Raid the Southern Coasts] (House Arvo)

Girco Weygu Riverland Farmer

Girco was tired of the life as a farmer. He had always wanted to be a knight, a soldier, but he knew he would never get the chance. He was never good enough and his father wanted him to stay on the farm. But he had not listened. He snuck away into the Riverland army and marched onto the Eyrie. He didn’t know what his father would think, but he knew if he went back things would not bode well for him.

It was hard to believe that two years ago he marched down this same dirt road with the Riverland soldiers. Him and his friends had planned it all out, but now it seemed stupid. The first battle left Girco with a nasty scar on his right elbow, and when the healers found out they tossed him out of the army and he became a squire to one of the generals.

“They’re all around us!” a soldier called out.

“Stand your ground! We’ll fight them!” the general said.

Barbarian like men with helmets with horns, round shields, and makeshift axes appeared out of nowhere all around them. Oh no… We’re all going to die. Girco thought to himself. “Go.” The general whispers to Girco. Then he charges in with his horse. “ATTACK!” He calls out and the men of the Riverland jump and shout as they spring into action against their barbarian like foe that appears to be one of the Clans of the Moon.

[Fight with your comrades]

[Run like the general told you to]

Hope Pines Courier of the Reach

It was the message he was waiting for. He finally got a message that was for the Lord! He ran as fast as he could to the Keep. He never felt so excited, and he laughed. The cobblestone made that sound it made when he ran across it, and he accidentally ran into one of the market stalls, making some apples tumble to the ground. He could hear the merchant yell at him as he ran even faster with a renewed laugh and strength.

He finally reached the colorful keep covered in pennants, and the House Flag. “Milord is in the gardens.” A knight told him. Hope slowed down a bit and followed the guard who lead him to the gardens. It was a wondrous sight. Covered in all types of flowers of all colors. Lord Paramount Ben was walking along the aisles basking in the sunlight and greenery.

Hope was about to run to Ben, but he felt a tug at the back of his tunic. It was a small boy. “Who are you?” He asked.

“I’m delivering a message to the Lord. Who are you?” Hope said

“I’m Myronn! That’s my dad over there. Oh! What’s that can I see it?” Myronn asks.

“I was supposed to deliver it to the man himself. Sorry kid.” Hope said rubbing his head and walking towards Ben the message in his pouch.

A guard steps in front of him. “Who are you and what is your business with our Lord?”

“I’m delivering a message.” Hope replied.

“Very well, you can pass.” The guard says stepping out of his way.

Ben seems to be mesmerized by a flower that is in the shape of a k. “Lord Ben! I have a message for you from the blacksmiths.” Hope says reaching into his pouch but… Nothing’s there. Wait… How? He could have swore it was just there a minute ago… He turned around and Myronn held it in his hand, laughing and running away. “I’m so sorry, I seem to have misplaced it, and I’ll be right back milord.” Hope says dashing after Myronn. He followed him through the halls of the lit keep with many stairs and soon Hope got lost. Hope gave up and returned outside where Ben was strictly talking to Myronn. “ You’ve been doing this for long enough! Okay?! You deserve a lesson young man! This could have been important!” He said in a loud voice.

“Go inside we’ll talk about your punishment later.” Ben said sending him inside in anger. Ben approached Hope and put a hand on his shoulder. “Thank you for the message and I’m very sorry for my son. Here is some compensation for your troubles.” Ben said dropping some money into his hands. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a son to discipline.”

“Wait, I think Myronn has learned his lesson.”

[Leave]

• edited November 2014

For newcomers there are some spots that may need attention, but you can be whatever you want. I am allowing 2 characters per person please

If possible it would be nice to have:

Maesters (Doctors of GoT)

Lord/Lady of the Dreadfort (Has a good way of... Getting information. Vassal of House Jutland)

Lord/Lady of Harrenhal (The biggest Castle in Westeros and Vassal of House Blade)

Lord/Lady of Oldtown (Maester Training Centre, and Vassal of House Useful)

Lord/Lady of Harlaw (Big Library, and Vassal of House Griffondoor)

Lord/Lady of Lannisport (Wealthy and Vassal of House Shadow)

Alchemist

Merchant

Red Priest/Priestess

Bandit

Mercenary

Lord/Lady of The Twins(Two towers that separate the North and the South)

Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

Night's Watch (A group of men who guard a giant wall sworn to protect it until death.)

Children of the Paramount Lords

• Hmm, this helps. c:

For newcomers there are some spots that may need attention, but you can be whatever you want. I am allowing 2 characters per person please

• :D

Hmm, this helps. c:

• [Raid the Southern Coasts]

“Wait, I think Myronn has learned his lesson.” This is the choice I'm not sure about... I've never watched Got, so i don't know how unforgiving they are, let's just hope this doesn't get me killed. ^-^

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 2 out of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands He stood in the tower at the window and watche

• [Raid the Southern Coasts]

[Leave]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 2 out of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands He stood in the tower at the window and watche

• edited November 2014

So... I'd like to join. And it appears that I can actually create the ruler of the Dreadfort... Very well then :D

Alt text

Name: Alec Sabron

House: House Jutland

Personality: Alec is a brilliant strategist and scheming politician, who rules over the Dreadfort. He is charismatic and has good contacts among the northern lords, even though it is whispered that he has ambitions to claim rulership over the north himself. It is also rumoured but not proven that he has some „interesting“ ways to interrogate his enemies, or anyone that mildly displeases him. Alec encourages these rumours, since they make him one of the most feared lords of the North. In fact he isn't nearly as ruthless as he likes to portray himself, but intelligent enough not to disperse the rumours about him. He is loyal to House Jutland, but prefers to appear shady in his allegiances, in order to identify possible traitors amongst the northern lords. He has a soft spot for his underlings and shows surprising acts of mercy and kindness towards peasants „To keep them silent“, as he likes to say. He is also very ambitious and while he is loyal to House Jutland, he wouldn't mind for his own house to gain power. He dislikes open murder though, instead preferring to take his enemies hostage and show them the hospitality of the Dreadfort. He never directly tortures someone if it isn't absolutely necessary though and he is definitely not the sadist he seems to be. In his free time, Alec enjoys hunting and he is a deadly archer.

Appearance: Alec is a tall and lean man in his mid-thirties. He has black hair, a clean shaven face and light blue eyes. When he wants to intimidate someone, Alec often has an unnerving smile on his face, accompanied by a glare, but when he is alone or with trusted allies, he has a stern and brooding expression. He has a large scar on his right temple which goes down to his right cheek and narrowly missed his eye. He got it from a hunting accident. He always wears fine clothes, crested with fur and he most likely does not wear the skins of his enemies.

I'd like to create another character tomorrow, but first I have to make up my mind which possible occupation this other character should have. Do you have any preferences for the House/Occupation?

• Nice character! :D

We could use somebody for House Griffondoor of the Iron Islands, so maybe a captain, or perhaps a Night's Watch would be great :P.

So... I'd like to join. And it appears that I can actually create the ruler of the Dreadfort... Very well then Name: Alec Sabron

• Can I submit 3 characters? I want to create the Lord and the Lady of Lannisport and also a maester of some house.

• Sure.

Can I submit 3 characters? I want to create the Lord and the Lady of Lannisport and also a maester of some house.

• Great, but I don't really ahve any time to do it this evening. So I'm gonna submit them tomorrow.

Sure.

• VOTING CLOSER

RAGING THE CHEEKY BOOGER WILL SEND THREE CROWS, TO BEN, BLUE AND GUSTAV.

GREEN WILL GO TO SLOP

Lyann will accept the mission

• [Raid the Northern Coasts]

[Fight with your comrades]

• [Raid the Western Coasts]

• edited November 2014

After a long time of consideration, I settled for an Ironborn. The Night's Watch would have been interesting too, but in the end there are two things I always wanted to be in Westeros: A shady lord whose blades are sharp and a badass viking warrior who does not sow, so I had to assign priorities. I also realized that I forgot to write the appearance of Lord Alec (shame on me). I edited it in :)

Name: Darrin Pyke, also known as the Rogue Wave, the Bastard of Pyke

House: House Griffondoor

Personality: Darrin, who is a bastard son of Lord PJ's grandfather, is vicious and cruel even for Ironborn standards. He is a feared warrior and captain, a brilliant admiral and a very ambitious man. He is loyal to his family, but only as long as they prove themselves to be strong. While he appears to be a simple-minded warrior at first, he is indeed surprisingly cunning, using his looks to appear dumber than he really is. His military advice is very useful and he is not afraid to speak his mind. His main ambition is to become Lord Captain of the Iron Fleet, but if his nephew tries to become King of the Seven Kingdoms, Darrin expects a larger reward, possibly the Reach or the Riverlands. Or both. He isn't overly religious, but fakes religious zeal in the Drowned God. Just like his nickname suggests, he can be absolutely terrifying in a battle, becoming an almost unstoppable force of nature and a danger for anyone foolish enough to challenge him. However, Darrin isn't just a fearsome and ambitious captain. Outside of a battle, he likes to drink with his warriors and if a soldier proves himself, Darrin is quick to accept him as a brother-in-arms. He is married to a common fisherwoman and has two sons and one daughter. He is a surprisingly good and faithful husband and loving father. For his children, Darrin would do anything. He does not tolerate weakness, unless with his children and he never shows mercy under any circumstances, believing it to be a sign of weakness. The only time he would ever consider to spare an enemy is when he got a good fight and the captured enemy accepts to join his crew in exchange for his life. A fifth of his crew consists of former enemies who are his most loyal soldiers now.

Occupation: Vice Captain of the Iron Fleet, Captain of the Storm Tide, Bastard uncle of Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands

Appearance: Darrin is an extremely tall and muscluar man, standing seven feet tall, weighing almost 300 pounds, most of it consisting of muscle. He has long black hair, dark eyes and a scruffy beard. His whole body is covered in scars, especially his face. Since he is strong enough to even swim with heavy armor for a short while, he is not afraid of wearing it in a sea battle. His ship, the Storm Tide, is one of the hugest ships in the Iron Fleet and completely painted in Black.

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Chapter 3 of 6

Lord Paramount Gustav of the North

[Lord Blade has sent crows to Lord Gustav, Blue, and Ben]

“Milord we have received a message from Lord Blade from the Riverlands.” His maester said bowing before him and presenting a small piece of paper. Gustav picks it up and the maester scrambles away. Gustav breaks the seal with a fish and he reads the paper that seemed to be written in haste.

Lord Gustav,

I decided to write this letter myself. I need your help. The war for the Eyrie was a mistake, but there’s no going back. I need you to help me take it back. Together we can fight back against Queen Kittie, and that peasant of a bastard brother she has. I know I’m asking a lot of you, but my armies are failing, and I’m afraid that my life is in danger. I would call for peace but Green would not have it. I need your counsel and strategic knowledge. Of this I beg of you for old times sake. Your friend Lord Blade

Gustav sits down and thinks about it. “Very well. Maester call the banners. We’re marching south.

A few days later…

“Gustav it’s great to see you! How did you get across the Twins?” Raging said embracing him.

“They owed me. Haha, it’s good to be back with you old friend. Now where’s your family? Unfortunately I couldn’t bring my adventurous Gustac, he’s the Lord in Winterfell as of now.” Gustav said.

“Oh uh. About that. I kind of lied. My father is fighting in the Eyrie, and he was killed. I’m his only son. Mother has been pressing me to marry and have children but I just haven’t found the one yet. I have left my steward in charge of Riverrun. Now shall we get to business?” Raging finished.

“Very well.” Gustav replied and they entered the war tent.

Two men now four were joined around the table with a map on top and figures. “Our main army has been ambushed by the Clans of the Moon. Lord Gustav we will need your army to assist them here. Once you have united assault the Bloody Gate here, hopefully we’ll be the first ones there, if not you’re in for a good fight.” Johnathon said.

“Can we scale the cliffs?” Gustav asks.

“Yes but it will take a long time. But we need to get to the main force as quickly as possible and reach the Eyrie. Alexander you will lead the charge to save our troops. Then I want you to scout out the Bloody Gate and confirm my suspicion that Green has reached it before us.” Johnathon said.

Alexander nods. “What about Kittie’s forces? We’ll need to get inside the Eyrie or else she’ll crush us. Once we’re inside that will leave Riverrun vulnerable!” Gustav said.

“Oddly enough, Lord Shadow has sent a small force of his army to Riverrun. He says he doesn’t want to get too involved so he’ll protect my home while we’re gone. So the plan is we hit them fast and hard. Once we pass the gate we’ll have to fight our way to the real Eyrie. If we can get there first then there’s no way that any army can stop us. If we are too late then we have to at least pass the gate and starve them out.” Raging said.

A soldier runs in. “Sir we’re under attack! It’s Queen Kittie’s Legion!”

“Dammit I thought they were still mobilizing in King’s Landing. Green must be holding the Bloody Gate. We’re surrounded!” Raging said pacing.

“Stick to plan!” Johnathon yelled over the sounds of screaming and ran out of the tent.

“WILDFIRE! WILDFIRE!” Someone screamed. Gustav ran out of the tent and his troops were still a ways from the battle. Raging and Alexander were leading their army to the main force, while some held off Kittie’s Infamous Legion that wiped out anything in it’s path.

[Command troops to hold off Kittie’s Legion and then meet up with Raging.]

[Command troops to fight Kittie’s Legion]

[Command troops to break through and retreat.]

[Command troops to follow Raging]

Lord Paramount Green of the Stormlands

[Go to sleep]

He crept back into the bed beside Luke. Green nestled his head against Luke’s chest and felt the warmth. He finally fell asleep.

Lyann Master of Whispers in the North

[Accept]

“As you wish my Lord.” She said leaving the room. She said goodbye to Gustac and kissed his cheek. She got her stuff ready and wondered what Gustav would want with Myronn. She couldn’t believe he was sending her so far away. Was he displeased with her? She sighed and got on her chestnut horse. One of her spies came toward her and whispered in her ear. “Beware the ones who rise and walk, the Crowns lie, a conspiracy is stirring.” He was an old man and once he had said his message he then ran away. She chased after him but he disappeared. He wasn’t one of her spies… What did it mean?

Rise and walk? Does that mean people that rise in power? Who are the Crowns? Is it the Queen and Lords, or something else entirely? And what conspiracy?! She shook her head. Probably just a crazy old man, but he may be right. Back on task she decides which way to get to Highgarden is best.

[Take a ship from White Harbor]

[Take your horse and travel by the Kingsroad and Roseroad.]

[Drop everything and follow your own agenda]

• In advance sorry if it takes a while to introduce your character.

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 3 of 6 Lord Paramount Gustav of the North [Lord Blade has sent crows to Lord Gustav, Blue, and B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.