Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• edited December 2014

[Leave King’s Landing] Why not?

[“These plans are foolish!”] Bitch slaps guy

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Green Kawaii (!) Dodge! You quickly dodged the handaxe, you ran up behind him and kicked him in the back. He almost fell and you sw

• [Stay in King’s Landing]

[Ambush the King]

Green Kawaii (!) Dodge! You quickly dodged the handaxe, you ran up behind him and kicked him in the back. He almost fell and you sw

• leave kings landing

sack casterly rock

I can be in the next part, rite?

• [Leave King’s Landing]

[Ambush the King]

• edited December 2014

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness

Chapter 4 of 6

Samantha Shrit’a

“Looks like we need a new King!” Green says as blood spurts out of Blue’s neck, a sword sticking out of it. The man who took her in, who had just taken the Iron Throne lay there, killed by some bastard brother of the Queen. “Poisoned! By the Queen!” She yelled hoping the cause some chaos. Some people begin to boo and Green makes his way out. “Give us her head!” She heard someone yell.

“He killed someone close to me… I’ll kill someone close to him. Only death can pay for life.” Samantha whispered to herself. She exited the arena and headed down into the city. She was in a crowded district with a lot of poor people hoping that nobody would find her and capture her for a prisoner. Then she saw the shadow somebody was following her. She hid around the corner and then jumped out putting a dagger to his throat, but he deflected it and it seemed like he was going to kill her but he just restrained her hands.

“Sister…? I’m your older brother.” He said.

“Who are you? I don’t know you, get away from me.” Samantha told him.

“I saw a wanted poster with your face and name. I never knew I had a sibling either the name’s Alexander.” He said hugging her.

She pushed him away. “I’m still not sure who you are. If you’re really my brother then prove yourself. Send a raven to Rallan Flowers at Casterly Rock, they need to be warned that Lord Shadow is dead. His son Lestat will lead whatever armies there are left back here to take the capital back from Green. I have business elsewhere.” She said then ran away lost among the crowds.

She got to the stables bought a horse and rode out the Mud Gate to Storm’s End where she would get her revenge, but how would she do it? Out in the open around people or do it silently.

[Private Revenge]

[Public Revenge]

Lord Anturion

He lies comfortably on his throne of Dark Wood, it was a very dark brown, and he enjoyed sitting on it. “Milord, Lord Alec Sabron of the Dreadfort asks for allegiance, he must be planning something.” A courier tells him with a letter in his hand sealed with the sigil of the flayed man.

“Us swear allegiance to him? He should be the one swearing allegiance to us. He plans to take Winterfell, all the Northern Lord’s have considered it, but Alec and I are the only ones with the balls to do it. Tell him that he swears allegiance to us; I wish to be the King in the North, not him. We march to Winterfell today.”

“My lord. Is it right for you to betray both Gustav and Alec? I think you’re making the wrong decision.” The courier said.

“The Anmarie’s been successful for years, and you think I’m making the wrong decision? ” Lord EAA replied questioning.

“Y-yes milord.” He said.

He was a fool to say such things about my House. He will be punished.

“Send his head to the Sabron’s to show them we mean business.”

“Flay him and attach him to our standard”

“Cut his tongue and send him to the Wall.”

Symeon Scarpa

He raised his broadsword in the air, in victory. They had beat back the pirates. His men cheered Symeon, and the others shouted Shouna. “My thanks.” Shouna said to him with a smile.

“You should be thanking my men, they’re the reason this village didn’t get totally ransacked. Now… About my payment…” Symeon said.

“My… My father Puncake is gone. He took all of the riches, and most of the soldiers east. He’s gone mad… I’m the new ruler of Dorne, and I cannot pay you the money.” Shouna interrupted.

Symeon’s expression changed. “Wait. I want my money. You have to have something left… There has to be… Remember Lemonwood? We fended off the bandits there, and stopped the riots in Sunspear, made the Ironborn retreat, and you have nothing for me?” Symeon said spitting onto the sand, with an angry look.

“Wait… I can give you a lordship. I can give you Yronwood, I never liked the Lord there. You could rule there… Would that be a good enough payment? Even Oldtown is weak as of now without Leo, there could be a chance of taking it and getting a lot of wealth from what is there.” Shouna asked.

Symeon had always wanted a lordship but was Yronwood enough? He decided that he should…

[Chase Puncake for the money]

[Go to Yronwood and become Lord there]

[Attack Oldtown]

[Move North and find other contractors]

[Betray Shouna and take Dorne]

Gareth Oak

He stood in the halls of Oakhall. His servants ran around doing whatever it was they’re supposed to do. Outside his men drilled, doing all sorts of exercises training them for the day they would be needed. House Oak was a small house, that was located east of Bitterbridge, fairly close to Storm’s End, and King’s Landing. Lord Ben had left him the task of guarding that border, sending him a thousand men. They built a decent city surrounded by oak trees.

But now Lord Ben was dead. Yet Gareth still continued to train and prepare. Something was coming… He moved to the balcony where he viewed the treetops, the river that lead to Highgarden and the Shields, and the homes where people slept. It was almost dark, and grey clouds blocked the sun. Snow began to fall. One fell onto the palm of Gareth’s hand. The only thing that he thought was:(House Words Choice)

Oaks Stand Strong

We Bar The Path

Rooted As One

Keepers of the Gate

Prepared For Anything

Winter Fears Us

Other (Make up your own)

• Public Revenge

Attack Oldtown

Winter Fear Us

Awesome Chapter!!!!

A question , can i make my own house who connected to another house who needs people?

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 4 of 6 Samantha Shrit’a “Looks like we need a new King!” Green says as blood spurts out of Bl

• Well yeah, you could be sworn to another house, or maybe a marriage connecting. So um, yes?

supersagig posted: »

Public Revenge Attack Oldtown Winter Fear Us Awesome Chapter!!!! A question , can i make my own house who connected to another house who needs people?

• What houses don´t have sworn?

Well yeah, you could be sworn to another house, or maybe a marriage connecting. So um, yes?

• Super you missed voting for the anturion part

Public Revenge Attack Oldtown Winter Fear Us Awesome Chapter!!!! A question , can i make my own house who connected to another house who needs people?

• edited December 2014

[Public Revenge]

At least in the books, House Yronwood is the second most powerful house in Dorne. I'd say that suffices, at least for the moment :D

Oaks Stand Strong

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 4 of 6 Samantha Shrit’a “Looks like we need a new King!” Green says as blood spurts out of Bl

• Cut his tongue and send him to the wall

Lord_EAA posted: »

Super you missed voting for the anturion part

• You can swear to any house.

What houses don´t have sworn?

• [Public Revenge]

Winter Fears Us

• edited December 2014

House Gig

Sworn to house: Shadow

House words: Us Before All

Name: Lord Supersa

Personality: Calm , Smart , Shy , Agressive , Distrustful.

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , Caucasian-Latin American , 5,7 feet tall

Backstory: Her mother died after the birth of him and two brothers (i don´t how to say "gemelos" in english) and his father a month ago cause a disease and because he was born 3 minutes before than his silbings he is the lord now.

• Sword to House Arvo or Shadow? :P

Thanks.

House Gig Sworn to house: Shadow House words: Us Before All Name: Lord Supersa Age: 17 Personality: Calm , Smart , Shy , Agre

• Shadow :P

Sword to House Arvo or Shadow? :P Thanks.

• Name: UltraCag

House: Gig

Personality: Envy , Peaceful , Smart , Honest , Caring

Appearance: black short curly hair , brown eyes , 5,4 feet tall , Caucasian-Latin American

House Gig Sworn to house: Shadow House words: Us Before All Name: Lord Supersa Age: 17 Personality: Calm , Smart , Shy , Agre

• Name HiperPa

Personality: Agressive , Dumb , Annoying , Mean , Sarcastic , Helpless

Appearance: brown short heddle hair , green eyes , 5,3 feet tall , Caucasian

• Name: Yack Lin

Personality: Pessimistic , Intelligent , Peaceful , Distrustful.

Appearance: Black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 6,0 feet tall , African-American

• Too late to join?

• I make more characters of the house , are they accepted or not?

Sword to House Arvo or Shadow? :P Thanks.

• Accepted.

I make more characters of the house , are they accepted or not?

• Also

1. Supersa is antisocial.
    2. Hiperpa is an alcoholic and is going to marry with someone of another house

Accepted.

• Nah

papai46 posted: »

Too late to join?

• Name: Zina Marly

House: Useful

Personality: Calm , Mysterious , Silent , Creepy.

Appearance: red long heddle hair , green eyes , 5,6 feet tall , Caucasian.

(I made her cause you didn´t have an alchemist)

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited December 2014

Custom motto: "In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice." (Yes, i stole this from a game, shut up) Sorry if this motto is too long.

Private revenge

Move north

Cut his tongue and send him to the wall.

Awesome chapter, I'm glad to finally be a part of this story. thanks guys.

• I think someone should update the map. Since ( due to recent events ) most of it is innacurate.

• Name: John Darkhill.

House : Kawaii.

Personality: Determined, strong, courageous, violent.

Appearence: Brown hair, beard, blue and brown eye, tall. caucasian.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

[Public Revenge]

In peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice

• [Private Revenge]

[Attack Oldtown]

Rooted As One

• If nobody wants to, I might update it once episode 2 is finished.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I think someone should update the map. Since ( due to recent events ) most of it is innacurate.

• Public Revengance

Alt text

Become lord of Yronwood

Oaks Stand Strong

• Which ones to you still need?

For newcomers there are some spots that may need attention, but you can be whatever you want. I am allowing 2 characters per person please

• edited December 2014

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness

Chapter 5 of 6

Samantha Shrit’a

[Public Revenge]

All of Storm’s End must see this! She rode into Storm’s End, put her horse in the stable and pulled her blue hood closer about her. She fastened her cloak and moved about the people in a regular fashion. She made her way to the Keep, but guards barred her path. They were then distracted by a diversion that she made and she crept inside. Like a cat she prowled the halls looking for him.

The waves crashed against the walls, and it began to rain and thunder struck so loudly that she guessed the people of King’s Landing could hear it. Outside Green’s bedchamber she opened the door and inside a man clad in wondrous armor that was intricately designed with symbols of lightning, waves, and clouds. He knelt at a small shrine that must have been handmade to the Seven. “The Warrior guides him, may the Father watch over him.” He whispered.

Samantha crept up behind him and knocked him out with a club she had stolen from the armory. She then dragged him to the top of the highest tower and lit fire all around it so that people could see. Far below people looked above wondering what was going on. “People of Storm’s End! Green is no ruler. The True King Blue was killed by the filth you call Lord. I give you his lover Luke. Only death can pay for life. Valar Morghulis.” She yelled, she didn’t know if they could hear her but she tied the rope around Luke’s neck and threw him off the edge.

Lord Anturion

“Send his head to the Sabron’s show them we mean business.” Anturion said waving them off. The courier looked frightened. “No milord! I’m sorry! Please!” He yelled as the guards were dragging him out. Anturion decided he should do the deed just as Eddard Stark had. He walked outside and was handed his long sword made of Valyrian Steel that he called Phantom. He raised it and brought it down upon his neck as he screamed in terror.

A couple days later…

He stands on a platform outside of Winterfell. “Surrender now Gustac. We outnumber you. You’re making a mistake in making an enemy of me.” He yells to Gustav who stands on the Wall. “My father will make you pay for this. You’ll never have Winterfell so long as I live.” Gustac yelled.

Lord Anturion descended from the platform and ordered the siege begin. He went inside his tent and found a letter left by one of his soldiers. It said that Alec Sabron had decided to swear allegiance to him. “I was looking forward to fighting but it seems he has chosen the easy way. Smart man I suppose.” Anturion said to himself. By the morrow Winterfell would be his. And nobody would stand in his path.

Symeon Scarpa

[Become Lord of Yronwood]

“Very well, I accept your offer of Lordship in Yronwood. I believe you still owe me some favors in the future however. Keep that in mind.” Symeon said departing. His and his men march to Yronwood and reach it safely. After a week Symeon establishes full control and power over it. Sometimes Symeon wondered if he made the right choice or not. Settling for the second most powerful in one of the Kingdom’s was not a bad position.

In the past few couple days however, the crowds have begun to rebel, one of his men leaked information that he was not of Dorne, but merely a simple sellsword from Volantis. The people in the city had some sense of national pride, and that their Lord shouldn’t be a foreign mercenary. His men kept the peace, and he ordered that ten should be executed as a warning, and if another riot happened then twenty would die, then thirty and so on.

Symeon wanted to know who leaked the information. He considered all his men brothers, how could they betray him? What motives did they have? Symeon became more and more suspicious of his men and found himself determined to find whoever had done it. No one had confessed and after a couple executions still all said they were innocent. Then one of the new arrivals, a boy from the streets of Flea Bottom confessed.

Symeon almost killed him but decided to jail him and he demanded trial by combat. He claimed to be the son of Queen Kittie. He sent a raven to King’s Landing to ask for the help of some other mercenary. Symeon would gladly fight him for the head of the “pretend Prince.”

Gareth Oak

"In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice." (It wasn’t the majority but it is Gary’s character so sorry :P.

Mariha Harrenhal

She remained neutral on any war that was waged just like the Eyrie used to. It was very efficient it keeping everything safe. Though the people did not like her, at least they were not involved in a war. The walls are thick, no one would get through. Harrenhal was well defended, and nobody had bothered them ever since the war started. Some asked for her to swear allegiance but she denied and nobody seemed to care. But it being an impenetrable fortress, most men desired it.

Today she was to marry Hiperpa, some drunk from House Gig that was located on Dragonstone. He was much younger then her which she enjoyed but the boy was a complete dolt. However she needed children to inherit Harrenhal so it was duty, and hopefully the ruler in King’s Landing would not take her seat away.

Once the ceremony was done it was time for the bedding. Oh great… The best part, she thought to herself sarcastically. Hiperpa was so drunk that he stumbled around the room like an idiot. And that’s when I saw the dark shadow. It crept up the wall and grasped a blade. Mariha screamed, and Hiperpa drunkenly ran towards him. The figure dodged it and Hiperpa crashed into the wall, and then it approached the nude form of Mariha on the bed.

“What do you want from me?”

“You’re making a mistake.”

“Who are you?”

“Don’t kill me, I’ll do anything.”

Girco Weygu

He returned to Riverrun. Westerland men moved to King’s Landing, Tully men all dead. Dreadfort men disappeared and now all that was left was Gustav and the Northerners. Any survivors of the Tully army began to join up with Lord Anturion’s army up North, and Lord Gustav seemed frustrated, and conflicted on whether or not to move forward or go back.

He was tired of war so he moved south to the Reach where there was plenty. He worked on another farm and in return the family kept him there treating him like a son. Once Lord Ben had died, bandits had begun to raid the Reach. Girco came back from the market one day and found the family dead.

[Track down the killers and get revenge]

[Move to a safer place]

[Find help]

Leo Vaughan

All his muscles ached. A blindfold was ripped away from his face and he found himself dressed in rags alongside his liege Lord Ben. In front of them a big man. They were both in chains and gagged. The big man shoved them outside where they beheld a great city. “Welcome to Yunkai. You two will fetch a high price, ya look ‘ery noble.” He said bellowing. They shuffled along the dirt streets, eyed by exotic looking people of different colors, fashion, and body.

As they were put up on the stand one man seemed to recognize them and immediately bid a lot of gold for them. A woman however competed with him. Eventually Leo ended up with the man, and the woman took Ben. They said their goodbyes and were moved along to wherever they were supposed to go. The man laughed once they were inside his home. “Stupid woman had more gold then me. But at least I got one. You’ll be a lot of use to me Lord Leo. You’re worth a lot to the right people. In fact there’s someone who want to see your head on a pike, in Pyke that is…” The man chuckled.

Leo couldn’t try anymore; it was the end of the line. Soon he’d be a decoration on Darrin’s wall. “I’ll see you in Lys.” The man says as his men toss him into a barrel. He feels the barrel being lifted and tossed onto what seems to be a boat. It was very uncomfortable. He begins to feel a tear but he quickly wipes it away and whispers. “Alys … I love you.”

Abraham McClane

Winds brushed against his face, kept warm by a well-trimmed beard. The waves were calm and the sky was a nice blue. He mourned the death of Lord Leo but he soon took charge while Lady Alys was… Indisposed. He immediately got rid of all the people he distrusted in Oldtown, and used force when necessary. Who would be Lord in Oldtown now that Leo was gone? But the next day he found out the Lady Alys was pregnant. She seemed really disappointed, and happy at the same time, that it caused her some really stressful pain.

She talked with the Maester a lot, and though she really wanted to make it go away, Abraham insisted that it would live. They would need someone to rule over Oldtown, or else the Vaughan line would fail and somebody who Abraham feared worse would take over. He closed his eyes and saw his father’s head roll like a ball.

A raven arrived that day saying that Lord Leo was a prisoner and would be ransomed off to the highest bidder. The Ironborn were paying a high price for him, and Abraham was unsure if they would have enough funds to last the Winter if they got him back. He owed Leo, but in what way would he repay his debt. Keep his city safe, or save his life?

[Pay to get Leo back]

[Keep the money and let Leo die for the sake of Oldtown]

• “What do you want from me?”

[Move to a safer place]

[Keep the money and let Leo die for the sake of Oldtown]

Fantastic Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 5 of 6 Samantha Shrit’a [Public Revenge] All of Storm’s End must see this! She rode into S

• “What do you want from me?”

[Find help]

[Pay to get Leo back]

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 5 of 6 Samantha Shrit’a [Public Revenge] All of Storm’s End must see this! She rode into S

• "You're making a mistake"

Track down the killers and get revenge

Keep the money and let Leo die for the sake of Oldtown

• The True King Blue was killed by the filth you call Lord. I give you his lover Luke. Only death can pay for life. Valar Morghulis.” She yelled, she didn’t know if they could hear her but she tied the rope around Luke’s neck and threw him off the edge.

:)

"What do you want from me?"

Find Help

Pay for Leo

• Who are you?

find help

pay to get leo back

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

The True King Blue was killed by the filth you call Lord. I give you his lover Luke. Only death can pay for life. Valar Morghulis.” She yell

Sign in to comment in this discussion.