Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• [Command troops to hold off Kittie’s Legion and then meet up with Raging.]

[Take a ship from White Harbor]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 3 of 6 Lord Paramount Gustav of the North [Lord Blade has sent crows to Lord Gustav, Blue, and B

[Take your horse and travel by the Kingsroad and Roseroad.]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 3 of 6 Lord Paramount Gustav of the North [Lord Blade has sent crows to Lord Gustav, Blue, and B

[Take a ship from White Harbor]

• [Command troops to hold off Kittie and meet up with Raging]

[Take a ship]

Lol, have fun with that war. I'll just stay here while you go :)

• edited November 2014

I swear my fealty to this thread or something... I guess... I'm fucking lame...

Name: Leo Vaughan

House: Useful

Personality: He is a calm and intelligent man. He is the beloved ruler of Oldtown where he promotes the arts heavily. This love has blinded him to most threats and he believes he can solve all with diplomacy except when it comes to the Ironborn who's lifestyle and being disgusts him. After the assassination of his Father of which he believes the Ironborn committed as a form of revenge to get back at the accidental death of Lady PJ in the bay of Oldtown he has never trusted them. The mere mention of the Iron Islands sets him in a rage. Otherwise he's strategic, tactful and Diplomatic. He becomes very grim and depressed during wartime's. His father was a great Father but a terrible ruler always squabbling with other Lords among the Reach. However his father taught him much to the life instead of a Maester. Leo was never close to his siblings as they never played with him and so he was only truly friends with his father. He has no faith in the Gods and prefers to promote the sciences and arts of Oldtown more than its faith. For this many consider him a Heretic. He is married to Lady Alys Vaughan his childhood crush and handmaiden to his mother. He currently has no children and his wife and him don't currently plan on it as they both experienced losing parents and wouldn't want their offspring to feel such pain. He has peculiar habits like biting nails when nervous and his are down to the quick. He is an effective shipmaster and one day hopes to rival the Iron Islands but not let it cost his own life. He collects the ships of his conquered enemies and exhibits them as well as uses them on occasion. He wishes to add the Storm Tide to his fleet. He has a certain fondness for food and is a cook himself.

Appearance: 6'2" A man with slick black flowing hair and a well kept goatee. He has eyes like a dark void that pierce a mans soul. He has a slim build and looks relatively nonthreatening except for his eyes. His left side including his arm leg and torso are covered in burns of which he sustained in a military exchange between the Reach and the Iron Islands following the deaths of Lady PJ and Lord Aries Vaughan. He looks relatively weak but is skilled in battle however he is much better at commanding forces. He prefers wearing armor to court clothing due to his paranoia and sports his burnt arm by not wearing armor or clothing upon it. He carries a Rapier or Scimitar in a Sheathe at all times as they're his preferred weapons of choice.

• Name: Shaw Ashe

House: Kawaii

Personality: A harsh and cold man. He judges all in his sight with harshest of light. He is not very fun to be around unless he's drunk or he's considered you a dear friend. He's a man of the arts and once longed to be a Maester but realized there was no money in it. He despises money but understands it's the only way to survive. He is a very Judgmental man and holds the Laws dearly. He's getting older and it's very visible. He once served the royal family as many occupations, a Royal Bounty Hunter, a Royal Bodyguard, and countless other services to the family He left their service due to disgust with the families actions. However, he would enter the service of the family again under the right circumstances. He stays in King's Landing due to the War and the Profit it creates. If there's one thing the Queen is good at it's Warfare. He has a sense of Duty to the realm and feels it's his need to clean up the realm of all criminals and ne'er-do-well's. He is reverent for his house and coats himself in Ash before battle and his armor is usually covered in ash because of it. He has a Hatred for Shields and Helmets.

Appearance: 6'5" He has a receding hairline of black and gray hair. A physically large and imposing man in a suit of Ash colored armor to represent his dead and long gone house. He looks like a large and angry man and he is... but the man can be seen spouting philosophy and poetry in his free time to a party of happy drunkards in a Flea Bottom tavern. He understands people's reasons for their actions and is a Judicial man. He never wears helmets like ever. He carries a Greatsword and no shield.

[Take your horse and travel by the Kingsroad and Roseroad.]

• That moment where House Shadow has no one...

Alt text

• [Command trops to hold off Kittie´s legion] [Drop everything and follow your own agenda] Excellent Chapter!!!!!

• Sorry, :( if it makes you feel any better ,you would probably be the house I would submit a character to if I could make another.

BlueShadiw posted: »

That moment where House Shadow has no one...

• rip u

Alt text

That moment where House Shadow has no one...

• [Raid the Northen Coasts] [Run like the general told you] [Leave]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 2 out of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands He stood in the tower at the window and watche

• Aw, thanks Salt-Bud!

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sorry, if it makes you feel any better ,you would probably be the house I would submit a character to if I could make another.

• Alt text

You dare laugh at House Shadow?

You ded.

Churned posted: »

rip u

• edited November 2014

Alt text

O wait... Das right.

Alt text

See you on the battlefield House Scrublords.

You dare laugh at House Shadow? You ded.

• edited December 2014

Nothing

• Bring it bish.

Alt text

O wait... Das right. See you on the battlefield House Scrublords.

• Name: Samantha Shrit'a

House: Shadow

Personality: Ruthless, strong, cunning, rude, manipulative

Appearance: Long brown hair, has a scar across her eye making it seem white.

Other Info: Sister to Alexander, separated at birth because Lord Shadow stole her, they don't remember each other and they both have a scar birthmark.

• @BlueShadiw

Here's a character!

Name: Samantha Shrit'a Age: 19 House: Shadow Personality: Ruthless, strong, cunning, rude, manipulative Occupation: Royal Adviso

• Alt text

@BlueShadiw Here's a character!

• The funny thing is that I made it so you stole a baby and raised it be a little shit.

I'm hoping there is a sub plot with these two ending with one of them dead.

• you stole a baby and raised it be a little shit.

Alt text

Better than nothing XD

The funny thing is that I made it so you stole a baby and raised it be a little shit. I'm hoping there is a sub plot with these two ending with one of them dead.

• So a bodyguard

Who can backstab me when he learns of what I did

Alt text

You at least have a bodyguard. XD

• You at least have a bodyguard. XD

you stole a baby and raised it be a little shit. Better than nothing XD

• So I have a guard

Who can backstab me at any time

Alt text

You at least have a bodyguard. XD

• ... ;P

So I have a guard Who can backstab me at any time

• What do you rule? The Westerlands? That's the famous land of Blonde Bitches.

Alt text

Bring it bish.

• Alt text

What do you rule? The Westerlands? That's the famous land of Blonde Bitches.

• Wait...we're practically allies. XD

We're doing a great job so far!

• Oshit, I need to vote. XD

[Raid Southern Coasts]

[Run like a bish]

"Wait, he learned his lesson fgt."

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 2 out of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands He stood in the tower at the window and watche

• edited November 2014

@Gustav_Kenny

Green and I made a map, update the thread with it :P

Alt text

• @Raging_Blades, can you finish off this episode, I'm kinda busy for the while being.

• @BlueShadiw I'm kinda lazy todo it right now, but I promise you that tomorrow I'll submit three children of Paramount Lord Shadow and even a maester!

• Alt text

You have pleased me, minions xD

@BlueShadiw I'm kinda lazy todo it right now, but I promise you that tomorrow I'll submit three children of Paramount Lord Shadow and even a maester!

• I am too but I'll try xD.

@Raging_Blades, can you finish off this episode, I'm kinda busy for the while being.

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Chapter 4 of 6.

Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands

[Raid Southern Coasts]

“Let’s pay Lord Arvo a little visit.” PJ told his commanders. They approached the ships. PJ’s called Chain Breaker, the Captain of the Iron Fleet, Garron on the Lightning Shadow, and Darrin Vice captain on the Storm Tide. They sailed south to Dorne with little obstacles. Once they reached the shores the men stormed the beach towards one of the towns. The men rushed the village, grabbed anything they could find, jewelry, and anything of value. Men were dragging women into their homes half naked, their piercing screams filling the air. The others carried baskets of food to the ships. PJ laughed he never knew it would be this easy.

But wait… What is that? It’s… The army of House Arvo, and it’s lead by… A woman? She had red hair and she seemed quite young, but you could tell that she was a warrior. Men in armor that looked gold burst out of some houses and they began fighting in the streets. No matter, the Ironborn were great individual fighters but they couldn’t take all of them. Retreat would make PJ look like a coward, staying might get them all killed…

“Lord PJ! These are simple soldiers we can crush them. Please my lord give me your troops to defend against the army approaching us.” The Captain of the Iron Fleet said with a bloody sword in his hand. “Very well…” PJ said a bit regretful. A fire burned in Garron’s eyes and he shouted a hearty shout and he ran towards the oncoming army of Dorne yelling, “Rally to me! To me! We take the battle to the bastards!”

The men who were carrying the food had dropped it and helped Darrin eliminate the men in gold in the village. Darrin was spattered with blood surrounded by bodies, and he held a head by the hair in his hand. There was one “gold man” left and he stood with a pike guarding the women and children. Darrin approached him and hit him in the leg with the head, and then beat him on the head with it. They secured everything they needed for the raid. PJ could hear the shouts of the still approaching army of Dorne. “Shouna! Arvo! For House ARVO!!!!”

Girco Weygu

[Run like the general told you to.]

Girco couldn’t believe he would just leave them, but it was an order, so he ran, his veins pulsing with adrenaline. He had never run so fast in his life. He hoped they would be okay, but there was not much chance that any of them would survive.

Hope Pines

“Wait I think Myronn has learned his lesson.” Hope told Lord Ben. Ben glared at him and right before he closed the door behind him. “I am your Lord. I don’t take commands from peasant’s like you. K?” Then he slammed the door shut. Hope sighed; he hoped Myronn wasn’t in too much trouble.

Alec Sabron

The Dreadfort was a very dull place. He knew every inch of the place. When Gustav called the banners, Alec was excited, however he didn’t know who to take charge of the Dreadfort while he was gone. He really wanted to go, but instead he finally decided to stay. He sent his best commander with a fifth of the Dreadfort’s men to Riverrun. He would not send them to the Eyrie because he had something planned in his mind.

With Gustav fighting down in the South, and the Regent Lyann disappearing, that left Winterfell vulnerable. Their lord was merely a boy! But a betrayal such as that was not how Alec would ever carry things out. If he would ever have the North, or survive a war, he would need allies, people he could trust. The Game of Thrones had begun, he needed to start preparing or else he would be one of the many that would die.

He was a friend with most of the Northern Lords but he wasn’t sure if they were trustworthy. The men of the Nights Watch kept to themselves apparently serving their life there. The men of the Sisters seemed unusually neutral. And even people from the Free Cities may be of help, Braavos was the closest city. And the ominous people of the Twins have still remained idle, letting Gustav pass freely.

[Send crows to the Northern Lords]

[Send crow to the Sisters]

[Send crow to the Wall]

[Send crow to Braavos]

[Send crow to the Twins]

[Send crows to all of them]

[Other](Choose whichever ones you want to send crows to.)

Lord Paramount Shadow of the Westerlands

“Milord we need to act on this war. It’s a perfect opportunity to gain power.” Samantha says.

“We have enough power. If we’re patient we can catch the bigger prize.” Shadow said.

Someone runs into the room, he looks worn out and exhausted. “MILORD! Queen Kittie’s Legion has appeared at the Eyrie and is attacking Lord Gustav, and Ragin’s forces!” He says quickly.

Blue picks up a thin dagger off the table and slams it down on the map where it says King’s Landing. Then he moves all the figures of lions towards it. Lord Shadow laughs, “Your wish is my command Samantha. The door of Power has opened.”

• Nice, I'll say [Send Crows to all of them]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 4 of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands [Raid Southern Coasts] “Let’s pay Lord Arvo a l

• [Send crows to all of them]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 4 of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands [Raid Southern Coasts] “Let’s pay Lord Arvo a l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.