Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• edited December 2014

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness

Chapter 6 of 6

Mariha Harrenhal

“What do you want from me?” She asked.

“Your life.” The figure said and then pierces her heart with a blade that seemed to be made of nothing.

Girco Weygu

[Find help]

He didn’t know what else to do so he ran to Oakhall to get help. He went straight towards Lord Gareth Oak who said he had already sent out a small group of soldiers to take out any bandits that have been roaming the Reach. For Girco it didn’t feel like it was enough, but it was the only thing he could do. Gareth offered for him to enter his service at Oakhall, and Girco accepted, there was nowhere else to go anyway.

Abraham McClane

[Pay to get Leo back]

A city could not thrive without it’s Lord, even with the baby it would take a while for it to grow and they didn’t have that kind of time, winter was coming. Abraham sent a courier by the name of Hope Pines to Lys with the money to pay for Leo. He hoped Hope’s trip would be safe and that this ransom was not a trick.

Lord Paramount Ben of the Reach

The woman was garbed in a red robe and Ben immediately thought of the priest and priestesses of Asshai. “Where are we going?” He asked her.

“Braavos where you will be taught the ways of R’hllor, and bring it to your people in the Reach, and to all of Westeros.” She said. Ben didn’t want this, he needed to get back, the man with Leo would probably be ransoming him off and he’d want Ben too. They were in a thick crowd on the streets of Yunkai, and most of the people there were slaves.

Breaking off from the priestess, he rushed through the crowds pushing people aside and running across rooftops. But then he felt a burning sensation in his neck. It paralyzed him and he crumbled off the rooftop and onto the street. Two burly men with a flame tattoo on their cheek picked him up and nobody seemed to notice as they carried him away, as he began to black out.

Darrin Pyke

As the new Captain of the Iron Fleet he made a lot of changes. He got rid of most of the people that disliked him, and anyone who opposed him… He would just say that he had paid the iron price. He acted as Lady Pia’s right hand, as she was only a young girl, Darrin would usually think her unfit for rule, but she was KJ’s daughter and he respected KJ, so in service to him, he took most of the matters of the Iron Islands into his own hands.

But he was not as patient as KJ. He urged Pia to hire a company, and then strike at both the Westerlands, and The Reach, but she declined. It frustrated Darrin and he told himself he would wait only for a month, and then he would strike. First he would go to the meeting in Lys where he would get Leo, and hire a company. Then he would take Oldtown and put both Leo, and Abraham’s head on a pike and mount it onto the battlements.

Shaw Ashe

He hired some whores and had some Dornish red the day before the battle. Dorne was hotter then Shaw had thought. It wasn’t the type of weather Shaw would have wanted but he was getting paid a lot for this so he just had to put up with it. He quite hated the Prince, and the notorious Scorpion Symeon Scarpa. He didn’t even want to be a part of this but if he was going to survive in this world, he had to do this.

He visited the Prince the day before as well and he had been promised to be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, and a large sum of gold. It would be a good position to have especially to rid of the vermin in the Crownlands. It would also help to straighten up the other Kingsguard one being the violent John Darkhill, whom he would replace as Lord Commander. The other Kingsguard consisted of UltraCag, a noble from Dragonstone, and the other four were somewhere in Essos. One was reported dead, and the other three were helping with the slave revolts in Tyrosh, Lys, and Myr, one in each city.

Symeon would be using a spear of course. The traditional Dornish armor. Shaw hadn’t fought Dornishmen much but he was a skilled fighter. They were both mercenaries except Shaw was the only one fighting for money. Shouna said that if Symeon was to be killed then House Arvo would declare war on King’s Landing, her empty threats didn’t scare Shaw.

He was outside the door and was handed a helmet and shield, which he knocked away. He rubbed ash over his armor and face, picked up his sword and walked outside. But it wasn’t Symeon waiting for him. It was Shouna. Shaw looked up to see a frowning Symeon but then the frown turned into a smile as he saw Shaw’s face.

“Trial by combat has begun!” Symeon said.

Shouna was fast. She quickly slashed at Shaw from different directions that Shaw barely deflected and parried. Her blade struck hard upon Shaw’s armor and cut at his leg leaving a long bleeding gash. But Shaw took the chance and slashed at her head, chopping it off. He picked it up and showed it to Symeon, who laughed, and clapped. Shaw threw it down, and was given the Prince to take back to King’s Landing. They began their journey home, and they heard reports of a new House in Dorne that was in power.

House Scarpa.

Rallan Flowers

“Where is my son?! Where is Lestat?” Lady Shadow asked him.

“Huh?… Oh Lestat yes… Hmmm.. He went to King’s Landing to take his father’s place as King.” Rallan said.

Kady Shadow began to cry. Rallan hadn’t seen her cry much, but he had to be for her now. Her son had gone off to the big city, and her husband was dead, it must be pretty tough Rallan thought to himself. He gave something to her to help with the grief, and sleeping. Kady was in no charge to take care of the House now, and Moreah, and Fianna were too young. Rallan took it upon himself to watch over the house.

In an attempt to keep Lestat safe, he sent Fianna to Dorne where she would marry Symeon Scarpa the Lord Paramount of Dorne. It would solidify an alliance between Dorne and the Westerlands. With Dorne’s men behind Lestat’s back, taking back King’s Landing would be easy. Lady Shadow would not be happy with him, but that is why he added a substance to her medicine that would keep her out of his way for now.

• edited December 2014

Updated map.

Alt text

• Absolutely amazing part!

From foreign sellsword to Lord Paramount of Dorne... I'd say Symeon did everything right :D

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 6 of 6 Mariha Harrenhal “What do you want from me?” She asked. “Your life.” The figure sai

• Yeah im King now :)

Green613 posted: »

Updated map.

• I'm glad :D

Absolutely amazing part! From foreign sellsword to Lord Paramount of Dorne... I'd say Symeon did everything right

• Amazing part!!!

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 6 of 6 Mariha Harrenhal “What do you want from me?” She asked. “Your life.” The figure sai

• Cool :P

Updated map.

• Thanks.

supersagig posted: »

Amazing part!!!

• I'm gonna be the best damn ruler of the reach in history !

Updated map.

• Thank you for doing this amazing story!!!!!

PD: What´s going to happen to House Gig? Just asking :P

Thanks.

• a blade that seemed to be made of nothing.

Is it... that kind of shadows Melisandre give birth to?!

In an attempt to keep Lestat safe, he sent Fianna to Dorne where she would marry Symeon Scarpa the Lord Paramount of Dorne

Wait a sec. How old are Fianna and Symeon again?

• Name: Caela Milk

House: Gig

Personality: Crazy , Smart , Calm , Funny

Appearance: red long curlt hair , green eyes , 5,7 feet tal , caucasian

• Good :)

Though id keep a close eye on your neighbors they dont seem.......friendly

Gary-Oak posted: »

I'm gonna be the best damn ruler of the reach in history !

• What is PD?

And I can't tell. If I did what would be the point of the story? :P

Thank you for doing this amazing story!!!!! PD: What´s going to happen to House Gig? Just asking :P

• Yes.

Symeon is like 20 something, but in Game of Thrones I don't think age really matters like when spoilers Tyrion marries Sansa.

a blade that seemed to be made of nothing. Is it... that kind of shadows Melisandre give birth to?! In an attempt to keep Lest

• K XD

What is PD? And I can't tell. If I did what would be the point of the story? :P

• Yeah, I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Good Though id keep a close eye on your neighbors they dont seem.......friendly

• Well, yeah. It also doesn't matter when people ship Sansa and Sandor (I'm one of these people).

Yes. Symeon is like 20 something, but in Game of Thrones I don't think age really matters like when spoilers Tyrion marries Sansa.

• edited January 2015

A good man named Churned showed me this masterpiece. I don't mind Tyransa or whatever that ship is called but I honestly like SanSan a lot better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVtY55AwXs

Well, yeah. It also doesn't matter when people ship Sansa and Sandor (I'm one of these people).

• Alt text

A good man named Churned showed me this masterpiece. I don't mind Tyransa or whatever that ship is called but I honestly like SanSan a lot better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVtY55AwXs

• You're damn right, brother! SanSan master race!

Alt text

A good man named Churned showed me this masterpiece. I don't mind Tyransa or whatever that ship is called but I honestly like SanSan a lot better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVtY55AwXs

• Gonna do this bump thing now.

Bump, K?

• edited February 2015

It´s Gustav , what you expected him to do? Finish the story?

BlueShadiw posted: »

Gonna do this bump thing now. Bump, K?

• Nah, he's Gustav! There's no way he...

Wait a minute...

Damnit.

Alt text

It´s Gustav , what you expected him to do? Finish the story?

• XD

Nah, he's Gustav! There's no way he... Wait a minute... Damnit.

• i think raging and i agreed on stopping

Nah, he's Gustav! There's no way he... Wait a minute... Damnit.

• But...but I must be avengeded.

Alt text

i think raging and i agreed on stopping

• Final Chapter

suddenly a dragon flew over westeros, BenUseful was riding it, he spewed fire over all the land and then they all died.

THE END.

• WAT

Alt text

Final Chapter suddenly a dragon flew over westeros, BenUseful was riding it, he spewed fire over all the land and then they all died. THE END.

• Alt text

Final Chapter suddenly a dragon flew over westeros, BenUseful was riding it, he spewed fire over all the land and then they all died. THE END.

• Add my character somewhere in there please?

• guys it was a joke calm down

true ending coming soon

GRUKE

• Gruke? Gren X Luke?

guys it was a joke calm down true ending coming soon GRUKE

• But he deded.

papai46 posted: »

Gruke? Gren X Luke?

• If he deded the wats Gruke?

But he deded.

• edited September 2015

Unfortunately Gustav is... MIA. But at the interest of a follower I was wondering if you guys wanted this continued so vote. And I apologize that I am not a very good writer especially without Gustav but if the answer is yes I will try my best.

Poll

• Do it please

Unfortunately Gustav is... MIA. But at the interest of a follower I was wondering if you guys wanted this continued so vote. And I apologize

• What you mean by MIA is raped in the ass by the ban hammer right?

Unfortunately Gustav is... MIA. But at the interest of a follower I was wondering if you guys wanted this continued so vote. And I apologize

• Whatever tickles your pickle.

papai46 posted: »

What you mean by MIA is raped in the ass by the ban hammer right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.