Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

1234568»

Comments

• edited September 2015

lol who said nah

Just wondering, I guess it's a rhetorical question?

• I was wondering if you guys wanted this continued so vote

enter image description here

Unfortunately Gustav is... MIA. But at the interest of a follower I was wondering if you guys wanted this continued so vote. And I apologize

• Yay everyone wants this back.................Wow this is a late reply.

lol who said nah Just wondering, I guess it's a rhetorical question?

• Looking back i love how i was the Boltons in this 'dimension'.

• Actually it was more the Sabron's who inherit the Dreadfort and are currently planning to overthrow you. But sure I guess.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Looking back i love how i was the Boltons in this 'dimension'.

• I don't think I can continue this unfortunately. I don't have the time, or energy, plus my fellow writer is "missing" and it wouldn't feel right starting without him.

Yay everyone wants this back.................Wow this is a late reply.

• Well the latets map had me declared victor. So i guess everyone just assumed i won.

Actually it was more the Sabron's who inherit the Dreadfort and are currently planning to overthrow you. But sure I guess.

• But you can't leave this Raging. Look at all the people who want it back. Gustav might never 'be found'.

I don't think I can continue this unfortunately. I don't have the time, or energy, plus my fellow writer is "missing" and it wouldn't feel right starting without him.

• Of the North yes but we never finished it, so you were the last one to have it.

Well the latets map had me declared victor. So i guess everyone just assumed i won.

• Maybe. I can't make any promises.

But you can't leave this Raging. Look at all the people who want it back. Gustav might never 'be found'.

• Oh. Ok.

Of the North yes but we never finished it, so you were the last one to have it.

• Well at least i have some hope for these poor unfinshed fics.

Maybe. I can't make any promises.

• RIP this fic.

• Mhm.

Gary-Oak posted: »

RIP this fic.

• I tried to save it :(

Gary-Oak posted: »

RIP this fic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.