Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• edited November 2014

That was a great part. Both of my characters got introduced, hooray!

[Send crows to all of them], except the most obvious Jutland loyalists among the northern lords. And I'm not quite sure how the Wall could help...

Also, [Send crows to Lord Green and Queen Kittie], it's better to keep a good amount of friends on every side in this war

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 4 of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands [Raid Southern Coasts] “Let’s pay Lord Arvo a l

• [Send Crows to all of them]

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 4 of 6. Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands [Raid Southern Coasts] “Let’s pay Lord Arvo a l

• [Send all of the crows!]

Oh, the door of Power huh?

Muahhahhaha...

• [Send crows to all of them]

• [Send crows to all of them]

• BlueShadiw posted: »

[Send all of the crows!] Oh, the door of Power huh? Muahhahhaha...

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ucZsJQxbQ

• <3

BlueShadiw posted: »

Wait...we're practically allies. XD We're doing a great job so far!

• Alright, I promised to submit children of Paramount Lord Shadow and here they are! I'm not sure about their appearances, but I imagine that their lord father looks like a Lannister and their mother is from House Useful. I played a bit with their appearance and made Lord Shadow a man with a wide face while Lady Shadow has long nose and narrow and long face as well as brown hair and hazel eyes. If @BlueShadiw has a problem with that, he's free to change anything in my characters.

Btw, there's also a maester.

Name: Lestat Shadow

House: Shadow

Personality: Lestat is a charming lad. He is polite and courteous and it's easy for him to get love from people. He's using his charisma to increase his popularity. For other people he may seem a careless womanizer but that's not true at all! Lestat is quite smart and cunning and though this guy is young, he shows signs of becoming a good politician in a future. He prefers to use his intelligence to solve problems and tries to avoid unneccessary fight but this boy is not afraid to give cruel orders and fight for blood. Lestat is gonna make a good lord.

Occupation: The firstborn of Lord Shadow and the future lord of Westerlands

Appearance: Lestat is a tall and slim boy. He has light skin, thick brown hair from his mother and bright green eyes from his father. His face and nose are long but his jaw is wide like his father's.

Name: Fianna Shadow

Personality: Fianna is a kind and humble girl. She is charismatic like her brother, but she doesn't have any of his guile. She is wise and mature and she prefers to do things in a more merciful way so sometimes she doesn't agree with Lestat on some things. Some people compare Fianna to Alysanne Targaryen. But will she be so kind when she has to grow up during the war?...

Occupation: The first daughter and the second child of Lord Shadow

Appearance: Fianna is an average height and skinny. She has long, flowy golden hair, light skin and bright blue eyes. Her facial traits mostly copy her mother - long face, long nose and a bit narrow face. She looks really pretty.

Name: Moreah Shadow

Personality: Moreah is daring and cheeky, unlike her brother and sister. She is stubborn and prideful, if she decided to do something then she'll keep holding her ground. She's not afraid to speak her mind and she has more difficult nature than her relatives. She barely has any friends because she always has high demands for people who want to be close to her, but she still adores Lestat and Fianna.

Occupation: The second daughter and the last child of Lord Shadow

Appearance: Moreah looks almost identical to her mother. She is a bit short for her age and slim. Moreah has long flowy brown hair that she prefers to turn into some sort of a haircut. Her face has features that all children of Lord Shadow known to have - long nose and long face, the traist she gained from her mother.

Name: Rallan Flowers

Personality: Rallan is very clever and he likes to read. Though he is more of a loner. He prefers hard work to talking with people. But he always obeys Lord's orders and shows himself as a man of his words. Rallan may be a bit slow from time to time but he always makes sure to do his work right. Lord's children adore him and like to spend time with the maester.

Appearance: Rallan is a really short man with dark brown hair and dark brown beard with a little grey hair in it. He's a bastard of one of the lower lords of the Reach and after getting his chain, he moved to Westerlands to serve Lord Shadow and he also followed future Kady Shadow to her wedding so he is close to the family and has a typical Reach appearance. His eyes are dark hazel color.

• Thanks! At least Shadow has a better amount of characters now! :D

Alright, I promised to submit children of Paramount Lord Shadow and here they are! I'm not sure about their appearances, but I imagine that

• Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Chapter 5 of 6

Lord Paramount Gustav of the North

[Command troops to hold of Kittie’s Legion and then meet up with Raging]

“Soldiers! Form up and prepare for a counter attack. We’re taking the fight to them to give our allies some time to escape!” Gustav yelled. In a few minutes everyone had formed up and began marching towards Kittie’s Legion. Gustav didn’t know how many there were because it was so dark but there must have been thousands! He hoped the others would get to the Eyrie before Green or they would surely fail, and Green may win.

Flames covered a lot of their troops. They ran around screaming, jumping in water, and rolling on the ground but they all died. Wildfire… The only way they could win now was getting past the Gates of the Moon into the keep of the Eyrie.

Finally the two armies clashed. Gustav swung his greatsword at the enemy, slicing halfway through a soldier’s chest. A pike jabbed at him but he jumped out of the way, grabbed it and pushed the butt of the pike into his stomach flipped it around and stabbed him in the head. A horseman that wields a light rapier cuts down a soldier beside him. He cuts through five northerners until his horse rears and falls down; he falls off and is brutally stabbed.

“Archers fire! Cavalry take out the catapults!” Gustav yelled. A volley of arrows flies over their heads and land into the enemies rear. Gustav watches a small squad of horsemen circling around a lake and towards the catapults that are about to fire. “RETREAT! Everyone fall back!” Gustav yells as the flaming barrels come crashing towards them. The wildfire spreads across the grass and a portion of the army is trapped between the Legion and the fire.

Some attempt running through but die in the attempt. One man killed himself. About half attacked, and the rest surrendered. And Gustav could only watch. His group just barely escaped into the forest, only a quarter of the men that he had brought. He had underestimated the enemy. Hopefully the others luck had been better.

Lyann Master of Whispers in the North

[Take a ship from White Harbor]

She reached White Harbour and paid for a fare to Highgarden. It would be a perilous trip, but it would be better then crossing through the war torn lands near the Eyrie. The voyage was fairly easy with little trouble. After a couple weeks she had gotten off the docks and her contacts had allowed her to bypass the guards. She noticed a courier pass her looking a bit downcast.

She paid off the guards and told them to come back in a couple minutes. They happily did so, and she walked inside. Now it was time to find Myronn and get back to Winterfell…

Lord Paramount PJ of the Iron Islands

The chants echoed in his head. He prayed silently. May the Drowned God save us all… Darrin approached him with a gash on his left arm, a bruise on his elbow and he was covered in blood. “PJ your army was crushed by army of House Arvo… Garron was killed. I know it’s hard but we need to retreat.” Darrin told him sheathing his weapon.

“Very well. Sound for retreat. We’re heading home.” Darrin pulls a horn off his belt and puts it to his lips. He blows and the echo of the call resounds through the air. The few men who had been fighting ran for the boats, Darrin mounts the Storm Tide, and PJ the Chain Breaker. They set sail and the army of Arvo fires arrows at their ship hitting the water or the side. The woman who seemed to be the leader raised her blade and stared PJ right in the eye and it looked as if her eyes were saying, “This isn’t over.”

Leo Vaughan Lord of Oldtown

“Send word to Lord Ben and Lord Blue at once! If we combine our ships we can take down those disgusting Ironborn before they can ever make it home!” Leo told his maester. The maester scurries out and Leo bites his nails for a minute. He leaves the room and walks to the terrace where he would dine with his wife Alys. He kissed her and then sat down in front of her.

The sun was slowly setting and a servant brought them some food. He needed to get his mind off of those Neanderthals. “I love your dress Alys. How are you feeling? You seem a bit down.” Leo said.

She sighed. “Thanks. I’m okay it’s just… I really want to have children Leo. But I couldn’t put them through what I.. We’ve gone through. I know we won’t live forever but… I’ve heard about the red priests.” She stops as Leo cuts in.

“NO! We cannot. You and I both agreed on this before. And those Red Priests are dangerous, their religion is false, everything you have been hearing is just nonsense, and trickery.” Leo said and he realized he was standing up. He sat back down and sighed. “I’m sorry. It’s just… You know already.” Leo said calmly.

They eat silently for a couple minutes and then Alys starts crying. Leo pulls her close to him and hugs her. “I know, I know. It’ll be okay. Don’t worry about it. I love you…”

Alec Sabron

[Send crows to all of them]

He told his maester to send crows to all of them. He would need all the help he could get. Once he was finished with the rest of the political matters involving the smallfolk, he went out to hunt.

Lord Paramount Ben of the Reach (Warning: Sex Scene)

“The Ironborn flee from Dorne, the Lord of Oldtown calls for aid to destroy them before they reach the Iron Islands. This could be a good opportunity to rid us of a dangerous enemy. Ben smirked. “Very well, send the ships.” He said and left for his chambers. His wife was nude on top of the bed looking at him. He smiled shut the door and undressed. Her skin was smooth and her hair soft. They kissed, and he began doing his duty. Ben felt alive again, like he was young.

His wife was enjoying herself, and so was he. They hadn’t done it since Myronn because of a fight they had, but Ben was glad that they were back again. She was beautiful, he loved the way she laughed, moaned, talked, and the way she kissed him. Once he came they both lay down. The bed was a little shaken up, and the blankets were rustled. They were both a little moist, and exhausted. “I’ll conquer the Iron Islands for you. And I’ll come back with it as strong as Iron.” He said laughing. (I don’t even know. GoT has sex. I don’t really like writing that. That’s Gustav’s forte, but the sex in AsoIaF is frequent so I need a few in one episode, so whatever xD)

Lord Paramount Raging of the Riverlands

He followed Alexander Shrit’a into battle. Their forces crushed the clans and they fled. The main force was mostly made up of 100 men all injured. It wasn’t good. However there was one boy who escaped the fight and he had seemed traumatized. They sent him home and continued on to the Bloody Gate. Alexander scouted it out and told them Green occupied it. They had Green on one side and Kittie on the other. They would have to break through. Raging was putting a lot at risk, but too many had died for his stupid cause.

They charged the gate and had many casualties. “Alexander I trust you to watch the gate and keep Kittie’s forces at bay, I’m sorry to say this but you’ll have to take the injured men and wait for Gustav if he makes it. I need to get the keep while Green’s forces are in disarray and we have won. Good bye and good luck.” Raging told him and began marching with all the able men. Before they got far a courier reached him. “My lord! Riverrun is in peril! You need to call your forces back and retreat for home if you lose it you lose everything!” He said.

“Calm down. What happened?” Raging replied.

“Fighting…. Don’t know who started it but people are fighting… The soldiers of the Westerlands, Dreadfort, Riverlands, and North are all combating. There has been talk that the son of Kittie has infiltrated Riverrun and caused a fight. There are no sides, everyone’s fighting for survival over there. There have also been reports of the Brotherhood without Banners assaulting the walls. It’s complete chaos. If you lose it then you lose your seat of power!” The courier quickly explained.

I could become Lord of the Eyrie… But Riverrun is my home. Raging wasn’t sure. He would also need Gustav’s army to help if he came. He could keep on going, or throw it all away. Goddamn this was stupid. Raging shouldn’t have claimed the Eyrie. It was the biggest mistake of his life and he would pay for it. He just hoped that the choice he made wouldn’t make it worse.

[Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands)

[Take the Eyrie and become Lord there] (Become Lord of the Eyrie)

• Lovin it.

Thanks bud!

Alright, I promised to submit children of Paramount Lord Shadow and here they are! I'm not sure about their appearances, but I imagine that

• Dude take back your home, it ain't worth it lol

Besides, I'm trying my best to protect it.

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 5 of 6 Lord Paramount Gustav of the North [Command troops to hold of Kittie’s Legion and then me

• [Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands)

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 5 of 6 Lord Paramount Gustav of the North [Command troops to hold of Kittie’s Legion and then me

The Eyrie ain't worth a war on two fronts without real backup.

Excellent Chapter!!!!

• “I’ll conquer the Iron Islands for you. And I’ll come back with it as strong as Iron.”

I actually liked that phrase. Btw, [Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands)

• edited December 2014

supersagig posted: »

Nothing

Awesome introduction for Leo I'm loving this alot.

• Thanks so much. I'm glad :D

Churned posted: »

[Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands) Awesome introduction for Leo I'm loving this alot.

• I like it too.

“I’ll conquer the Iron Islands for you. And I’ll come back with it as strong as Iron.” I actually liked that phrase. Btw, [Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands)

• Episode 1: River Runs Cold

Chapter 6 out of 6

Lord Paramount Raging of the Riverlands

[Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lord of the Riverlands)

“Alexander… Sound the horn for retreat we’re heading home. And make sure we find Gustav first. There will be a lot of losses, but if I lose my seat of power I’m worth nothing. The Eyrie isn’t worth it. I’m calling off the war before it gets worse. Alexander… I want you to make a truce proposal to the commanding officer, and then go to King’s Landing and present my terms. I withdraw my claim to the Eyrie, and will bend the knee. Tell her I don’t want anyone to die for this stupid cause anymore.” He said, and walked down the stairs and out the gate with the soldiers at his back.

Lyann Master of Whispers in the North

She wasn’t sure how to kidnap a child, but she ended up tying his hands, gagging his mouth, and putting a blindfold over his eyes. She stowed away on a wagon so no one would notice Myronn. They got to the docks and she jumped off with him. He tried to run but Lyann held him firmly. She boarded the ship she was on and that day they set sail for White Harbour and from there she would bring him to Winterfell.

The waves were choppy and the storms were loud and crackling with thunder. Myronn kept trying to shout but she told him that it was no use, and he stopped. Someone came below decks and told her they would have to stop in Braavos because the ship wouldn’t make it through the storm. It was about night when they reached Braavos and the Captain told Lyann to get a room for herself and the child. So she did, and took off all the bindings.

Myronn didn’t know where he was, he actually seemed quite fascinated by Braavos and didn’t try to escape. She told him where they were and he knew there was no escape so they both got a room at a hotel, and the next day they went back to the docks.

The ship was not there. Lyann asked one of the people there. “The Pleasant Petal, do you know where it went? It was here last night…”

“Oh, that feller left as soon as they got some repairs done.”

Lyann was shocked, they had nothing to pay for a trip, and they were stuck here.

Queen Kittie of the Iron Throne

“We can take them. I have confidence that our men here, and the Gold Cloaks can defend a great city like this. Shadow will have none of it. Call Shaw for help, I want you to tell our soldiers to kill every last one of them. Bring me Shadow’s head, and let it be a lesson that I am not to be messed with.” She told the servant.

He bowed and ran out. Shadow was weak. His arrogance would be his downfall, just because he was the richest didn’t mean that he was the most powerful. She sighed. She didn’t want it to come to this, but Shadow was too ambitious. All he wanted was to be the best, but he couldn’t be. He’s taking the risk.

She was one of the most successful rulers in history. She made peace with House Arvo. Allowed her bastard brother a Lordship. Kept the peace between her and the North. Has a strong alliance with the Reach. Caused chaos in her enemy the Riverlands. And now she would crush her greatest enemy the Westerlands.

She looked at the small wooden bracelet that her son gave her when he departed for Riverrun. She hoped he was okay.

Leo Vaughan

He stood grimly at the prow, his dark threatening eyes bearing on the Iron Fleet. He had a scimitar at his side, and he wore very beautiful armor. “I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time Ben. This is the day we’ll crush those uncivilized brutes and finally live peacefully. The day I’ll avenge Aries. Today is the day men! Let’s kill them all!” He ended yelling with his scimitar in the air.

The men yelled in unison, ready to take on the enemy. They were getting in range, and Leo saw their Lord PJ on the ship in the middle, barreling towards them surrounded by the Iron Fleet. All their ships were positioned. “FIRE!” Leo yelled. The cannons fired from every ship, it was so loud that Leo’s ears ringed with the echo of the BOOM sound. They all struck target. The Iron Fleet was blown to bits, leaving mostly hunks of scrap floating around. But wait…

PJ’s ship was hardly scratched; all the ships around him had taken the damage. Only five ships remained. Two broke off course and ran away. But the Lightning Shadow, Chain Breaker, and Storm Tide all kept on moving slowly but hardly damaged. “CRAVEN! He hides behind his comrades!” Leo yells.

The men scream in unison. “Craven! Craven!”

The one at the Crow’s Nest suddenly fell onto the deck an arrow in his head. Leo noticed a big ferocious man on the Storm Tide lower his bow. “ Let the two ships go and spread word of their failure. Send word to the other ships to not hit the Storm Tide, I want to add her to my collection!” Leo said laughing heartily.

“FIRE!”

All ships were brutally damaged but they kept on moving, getting really close. Leo was about to call fire again…

But the ships had already made it. The Storm Tide smacked right into their flagship the Pointed Thorn, and everyone fell backwards. Wait how… On the enemy decks men clambered upwards from below decks. “Seven save us all…” Ben said. The crews of the other ships boarded the three biggest ships; it was why they were moving so slowly.

“Smart, but it cannot save them.” Leo said darkly. The Ironborn leaped onto all their ships and the fighting commenced. The Rogue Wave had already crushed many opponents and was counting. Right now he was on 109. Leo was not foolish; no man could match the Rogue Wave. Leo wanted someone bigger. Lord PJ stood on the ship knocking men off into the water, and swinging his axe around like a berserker in a rage. Leo picked up another scimitar and with two he charged PJ.

Their steel clashed. Both trying harder to kill each other. “This is for my wife!” PJ screamed.

“This is for my father!” Leo screamed in turn. PJ fought valiantly, and Leo had trouble keeping up with the huge weapon he wielded, and it caused Leo the loss of an ear. It hurt like hell, but finally Leo found his weak spot. He slashed at his leg, but PJ ignored it. Leo did both and pushed it through. PJ cringed and cried out. Leo almost cut his head in the middle, but PJ blocked it. Leo with adrenaline pumping he slashed right through his arm, and then stabbed him in the chest.

“Iron is can be bent. But never broken.” PJ said now on his knees blood spewing out of his severed arm and chest. “But it can be reforged and used by another.” Leo said kicking him off the ship, his lifeless corpse crashing into the water. He felt a shove behind him and someone attaching to his back and they also fell into the water. The guy held him down, and they were drowning. Then he felt a rope around his neck and then he blacked out.

• edited December 2014

EDIT: Nevermind, Ranging is a skrub tho

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 6 out of 6 Lord Paramount Raging of the Riverlands [Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lor

• edited December 2014

Preview for Episode 2

Shaw Ashe drops his cup and pushes the whore off. He dresses and is now on top of the walls viewing the vast armies of the Lion. He chuckles. "Now this.... This will be fun."

"Looks like I got a promotion." Darrin said happily.

"So did I..." Pia said quietly.

"Sister! Is that you?" Alexander said in joy.

"Who are you?" Samantha said backing away.

Leo looks beside him and sees Lord Ben. They're both in the same clothes with hands bound and a man stands in front of them with a big battleaxe. He laughs cuts their bonds and sheathes it. "Get to work!" He yells.

Myronn and Lyann stare at a dead body in the street.

The sigil of the flayed man, lion, fish, and wolf all fight in the streets. Raging, Johnathon, Gustav and their men fight their way up some stairs.

"Where is father!? Is he okay?" Moreah asked the Maester.

Rallan pauses. "I... We haven't heard any news from King's Landing..."

Gustav will be writing most of this part. It will be coming soon I guess.

• Everthing here is Awesome :P

Episode 1: River Runs Cold Chapter 6 out of 6 Lord Paramount Raging of the Riverlands [Take back your home at Riverrun] (Remain Lor

• :P

Can i make another character , please?

Preview for Episode 2 Shaw Ashe drops his cup and pushes the whore off. He dresses and is now on top of the walls viewing the vast armies

• There's no choice here skrub. That was the result of the last vote.

Green613 posted: »

EDIT: Nevermind, Ranging is a skrub tho

• You can now make your own houses Vassal to the major ones. Go for it :P.

• You've made so many already XD. That will have to be up to Gustav.

:P Can i make another character , please?

• i only made 2 :P

You've made so many already XD. That will have to be up to Gustav.

• Mariha Harrenhal, Girco Weygu, and Shouna Arvo? That's 3.

i only made 2 :P

• I forgot about Mariha XD

Mariha Harrenhal, Girco Weygu, and Shouna Arvo? That's 3.

• A godlike duel indeed. Many thanks for bringing this stuff to life guys!

• Awesome can't wait!

Preview for Episode 2 Shaw Ashe drops his cup and pushes the whore off. He dresses and is now on top of the walls viewing the vast armies

• Can i?

You can now make your own houses Vassal to the major ones. Go for it :P.

• Can i join ?

• edited October 2016

"Lord" Edward Anturion or just as Lord Anturion
    (Not my real name if anyone accidentaly thinks so)

Backstory: It is belived by most that "Lord" Edward is a decendent of a famous pirate. Edward took over his army and based it in an area below the last hearth. Unlike his father however he has been known to be reasonable...sort off. He only resorts to killing when he is insulted or dislikes someone. Even still he is know to give them a choice: Their life or the life of someone the like\love. He dreams of one day taking over another house and putting its previous rulers through Very unique non lethal torture's.

Appearance : He has a dark brown beard and hair, bright brown eyes, always wears his armour (minus helmet) , has a lords long sword ( self made) , and two pocket dagers one for each side.

Personality : good to his friend psycotic towards his enemies, smart, manipulative.

Anything else: He lives in a castle made by his workers, he sits on a darkwood throne, he has a HUGE army of trained men.

• Fine ...

Can i?

• Sure, anyone is free to join!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Can i join ?

• edited December 2014

Awesome thanks.

Vassal to what house?

Lord_EAA posted: »

"Lord" Edward Anturion or just as Lord Anturion (Not my real name if anyone accidentaly thinks so) Backstory: It is belived by most th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.