Super Kewl Kids: A Game of Thrones [Interactive Fanfiction by Gustav_Kenny and Raging_Blades]

Comments

• edited October 2016

No house actually a i said he kinda self declared himself as Lord to a house he made up. But He does occacionally accept lord Gustavs orders (mostly out of hatred for his father)

Awesome thanks. Vassal to what house?

• Well I guess I can place him in one of the cities in the North. What will the House name be?

Lord_EAA posted: »

No house actually a i said he kinda self declared himself as Lord to a house he made up. But He does occacionally accept lord Gustavs orders (mostly out of hatred for his father)

• edited October 2016

Gonna use this one for another story, so goodbye submission.

• Anturion and i think i wrote he was located south of of the last hearth...... i think

Well I guess I can place him in one of the cities in the North. What will the House name be?

• Oh, sorry I must have missed that. Thanks again for joining!

Anturion and i think i wrote he was located south of of the last hearth...... i think

• So, does that mean I can write some sort of description for House Sabron? Cause I'd like to :D

I also have one more question: Could I submit one, possibly two more characters? I know, I already have two characters (and I absolutely love how you've written them in the story so far btw), but I noticed two things and got inspired.

Thing is, I noticed that Alec is the only known member of his house and I figured having a heir/heiress would actually made sense.

The other thing I noticed is the lack of dornish characters. We have Shouna and that's it. So, if you'd like another character in Dorne, I'd feel happy to oblige

You can now make your own houses Vassal to the major ones. Go for it :P.

• edited October 2016

Raging did you see my other character hes right below this comment

Oh, sorry I must have missed that. Thanks again for joining!

• Yep.

Raging did you see my other character hes right below this comment

• Go ahead, it doesn't look like anyone else will be joining so it would help a lot. Thanks!

So, does that mean I can write some sort of description for House Sabron? Cause I'd like to I also have one more question: Could I submi

• :) i hope they help the story

Yep.

• edited December 2014

Many thanks to Raging for giving me the permission for more characters. Now I'm out of ideas (and I think I've made enough characters :D). For now I have created Lord Alecs daughter and heiress and a new character for the Dorne storyline. But first, I'd like to introduce you to House Sabron:

House Sabron

Sigil:

Alt text

House Words: Truth or Dare

Inofficial House Words: Don't hate the flayer, hate the game

Current Lord: Alec Sabron

Heiress: Melessa Sabron

Seat: The Dreadfort

Region: The North

Sworn to: House Jutland

Name: Melessa Sabron

House: House Sabron

Personality: It is a complete mystery how a man like Alec Sabron was able to raise a girl as sweet as Melessa. She is a ray of sunshine and hope, spreading cheerfulness wherever she goes and she even manages to raise a happy smile from the most hardened soldiers. Melessa is always friendly and gentle, almost too gentle for the heiress of House Sabron, but she is by no means stupid or naive. She abhors violence, seeing it as the last method and it is possible that her fathers hesitation to torture someone comes from the fact that she asked him not to do it. As the future Lady Sabron she is currently learning how to play the Game of Thrones and became quite good at manipulating others for her own interests. Of course, her own interests are more than beneficial for the people of the Dreadfort and beyond, since she wants peace and stability. It is clear to anyone who lived at the Dreadfort for longer than 12 years that she has a good influence over Alec, even managing to make him smile once in a while. And while he might not be the best father around, Melessa trusts him unconditionally, while Alec in return would do anything for her. Unlike her father she has no passion for hunting, instead preferring to read books. Her mother died due to complications at childbirth.

Appearance: Like her father, Melessa has black hair and light blue eyes. She is of normal height for her age and very graceful. Unlike her father, her smile is pretty and always genuine. She has a fondness for southern hairstyles and currently wears her hair like a noblewoman from the Reach would do.

Name: Symeon Scarpa, also known as the Scorpion

House: House Arvo

Personality: Symeon is a cunning and very ambitious sellsword. Most of the times he seems to be carefree, very jovial and genuinely friendly. Despite not being a dornish, he can pass as one from both, looks and behaviour. He has little respect for most his employers, believing most of the Westerosi lords to be as lazy and fat as the noblemen from the Free Cities usually are, but he values strenght and intelligence. Despite his impudence, he is respected among the dornish lords for his natural charisma, charm and snarky sense of humour. His men are deeply loyal to him, since he treats them not as underlings but as brothers in arms. He is very friendly with his men, usually forgiving them minor mistakes, but he has absolutely no mercy when it comes to treason or any misbehaviour that harms a civilian. At least part of his friendliness is an act to win the sympathies of his employers, but he can also be genuinely friendly. Despite being very young, Symeon is wise beyond his years and very skilled at manipulating people. When it is needed, he can be absolutely ruthless and he is definitely well-suited for making hard decisions. He and his men are completely loyal to their contractor. His long-term goal is to become a Lord himself, either by conquering a noble house, being awarded with one, or by marrying into one.

Backstory: Symeon is the oldest son of a nobleman from Volantis. When he was ten years old, his father tried to force him into a marriage with the daughter of a Tyroshi merchant, against his will. In order to escape the young marriage, Symeon ran away and joined the Sellsword company „Blood Brothers“. The Blood Brothers, a mercenary company consisting of 400 men, took him in and taught him how to fight. What they didn't expect was, that the boy was not only a natural talent, but also extremely cunning. In a short few years he rose the ranks of the company, mostly because he manipulated his fellow mercenaries to give him more and more power. Four years ago, Symeon challenged the former Leader to a duel and won, thanks to his superior skill and youth. He spared the life of his predecessor and by doing so he won the undying loyalty of his new company. Looking for new opportunities, he travelled across the Narrow Sea with his men a few months ago and was hired by House Arvo of Dorne

Occupation: Leader of the Sellsword company „Blood Brothers“, currently under contract with House Arvo

Appearance: With his smooth olvie skin and dark hair, Symeon could pass as a salty Dornishman. He is roughly 6 feet tall, very athletic and handsome, with a bright smile and very dark brown eyes. Outside of the battlefield he is clothed like a dornish nobleman, but on the battlefield he wears a light armor from Volantis and a tabard with his personal sigil: A black scorpion on a field of dark orange. He fights with a broadsword.

• edited December 2014

I really like the sigil and words. Nice job! I like a lot of what you put down.

Many thanks to Raging for giving me the permission for more characters. Now I'm out of ideas (and I think I've made enough characters ). For

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness

Chapter 1 out of 6

Kittie of House Kawaii

You looked around the cell, you had fallen to King Blue, he now held you in your dungeons.

Suddenly you saw light at the other end of the hallway, three figures walked towards you.

You started to be able to make them up, King Blue and two of his guards.

Blue grinned as he stood before your cell, “Hello, Kittie.”

“What do you want?” You asked.

Blue spit you in the face, “Well, I was just going to talk to you.”

“I demand a trial by combat.” You quickly said.

“A trial by combat? Who’d fight for a little maggot like you?” Blue asked.

“Some of those loyal to me will.” You answered.

“Very will, find someone loyal, I will fight for myself.” Blue grinned.

Blue turned around, he started walking away, “I’ll send a raven to your brother!”

You mumbled some swear words and laid down again.

Lord Paramount Green of The Stormlands and The Eyrie

You were walking, Luke was walking next to you, suddenly a man came running towards you, one of your courtiers.

“M’lord! M’lord! We have word from King’s Landing!” He shouted as he ran towards you.

He handed you a letter, you opened it.

You started reading through the letter, “Hello Lord Green, I, King Blue have personally written this, I want you to let you know that your sister has requested a trial for combat and needs someone who will fight for her, as her brother, I thought you would fight for her.”

“Let me fight for her.” Luke said.

“I won’t let you risk your life because of my sister, I will fight myself.” You said.

“No, you can’t die! You’re a lord!” Luke said.

“I don’t want to risk your life, Luke.” You said.

“I WILL fight for her Green! She is your sister after all.” Luke said.

[“I will fight for her myself!”] (Will increase Kittie’s opinion of you]

[“I will allow you to fight for her!”] (Will increase Luke’s opinion of you)

[“We will not fight for her.”] (Will decrease Kittie’s and Blue’s opinion of you)

Lord Paramount Raging of The Riverlands

You stood on your balcony, it was nice weather.

“M’lord, I have something to tell you.” Jonathon said.

“Oh? What is it?” You asked.

“I don’t like the thing with the Northern armies being stationed here.” He answered.

(Meanwhile)

Lord Paramount Gustav of the North

You looked at your armies, they were larger than the ones of the Raging, you walked towards Raging’s chambers, you turned around and looked down the hallway.

You smiled a little, “Kill them all!”

Your armies started attacking those of Raging.

(Meanwhile)

Jonathon Caesar

“What’s that ruckus?” You asked.

“I don’t know. Go check it out.” You commanded.

(Meanwhile)

Lord Paramount Gustav of the North

You opened the door to Raging’s chambers, you had a dagger in your hand, Jonathon was just at the door, you quickly sunk the dagger into his neck, then you pulled it out and left him on the floor.

Raging quickly drew his sword, you drew yours too.

“You have truly gone mad in power.” Raging said.

“I will never go mad, you coward.” You said.

“Bravery is madness!” Raging shouting.

“Bravery isn’t madness, madness is madness and bravery is bravery.” You grinned.

“You will die today.” Raging said.

You quickly swung your sword at Raging, but he blocked.

Raging swung back, but you blocked and managed to swing back quickly, you hit his calf.

Raging stood still for a while, then he swung at you, you dodged and swung back, hitting his knee.

“If you’re going to keep hitting my leg, just cut it off.” Raging said.

You smiled, then you swung again, hitting into his shoulder.

“Raging, I thought you were a better fighter.” You grinned.

“I thought you were a honourable person.” Raging said as he spat in your face.

“I never was.” You said.

“You’ve lost your mind Gustav, lost your mind.” Raging said.

[“No, you’ve lost yours!”]

[“Swords and Minds go hand in hand.”]

[“Suck. My. Cock.”]

• [I will fight for myself] And [Suck.My.Cock.]

• [“I will fight for her myself!”]

[“No, you’ve lost yours!”]

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 1 out of 6 Kittie of House Kawaii You looked around the cell, you had fallen to King Blue, he

• edited December 2014

That one took me by surprise. I thought Gustav and Raging were on the same side...

Also, hope you don't mind me asking, but how exactly did they manage to calm things down in Riverrun?

[“I will fight for her myself!”]

Episode 2: Bravery is Madness Chapter 1 out of 6 Kittie of House Kawaii You looked around the cell, you had fallen to King Blue, he

• edited December 2014

I will fight for her myself ( i will get wrecked)

No youve lost yours ( Come and get me B!@<;#)

• [“I will allow you to fight for her!”] (Will increase Luke’s opinion of you)

I don't care about Luke :P.

Oh god. Please no. R.I.P

• [“We will not fight for her.”] (Will decrease Kittie’s and Blue’s opinion of you)

[“Suck. My. Cock.”]

• You looked around the cell, you had fallen to King Blue, he now held you in your dungeons.

You smiled a little, “Kill them all!”

Alt text

Luke will fight for Green.

"Swords and Minds go hand in hand."

• [“I will allow you to fight for her!”] (Will increase Luke’s opinion of you)

• [“We will not fight for her.”]

• VOTING CLOSED

Green will fight for Kittie

Swords and Minds go hand in hand

• Name: Abraham McClane

House: Useful

Personality: A serious man of multiple personalities, kind and merciful to those he trusts while hellish to those whom he cannot trust. Cannon fire triggers a deep rage inside him due to what has happened in his past. When he was young he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps as a Knight of House Useful until a dispute occurred between some Kingsmen and his father over a false toll on the Kingsroad, in self defence his father killed these Kingsmen. The King of the Realm demanded justice and House Useful spinlessly delivered, his father's head rolled that day. Not too long after his father's death, there was a siege on Oldtown, he used everything his father had trained him for in combat that day to protect what was left of his family. His home was hit by a volley a cannon fire, his home collapsed down on the street crushing his family and man who was fighting out front before the collapse. As his ruble home burned he rescued the only person he could see that wasn’t dead, the man that was fighting on the street, after rescuing him from the fire he learned that the man was Leo Vaughan, that was the only information he could get out of him before Vaughan ran back to the battle even with his burns. After the assassination of Leo Vaughan’s father, Lord Aries Vaughan, Leo Vaughan became the new lord of Oldtown and to recompense for Abraham’s selflessness he offered him knightship, but Abraham refused. Instead he worked honourably the way up from a guard of Oldtown to the Castellan of Oldtown.

Appearance: 6’3”, A man with short brown hair and a bushy, yet well trimmed beard. He has a cold pair of Hazel eyes. Physically large, he appears as one to not be trifled with. However to his respected others he appears to be a kindly man. He brandishes burns on his right side from the top of his shoulder to the tips of his fingers. Of which he sustained in saving Lord Vaughan from a volley in the Siege of Oldtown. Off the field of battle, he wears a dark brown thick leather tunic, and a pair of black trousers. He is also known to sport a pair of black leather boots. On the battlefield, he dons a suit of chainmail with a plate chestpiece and gauntlets. His right gauntlet is forged with black steel while his chestpiece and left gauntlet are forged with normal steel. His weapons of choice are a one handed mace and a kite shield. He would rather wear a pisspot than be seen in a helmet!

• I am really sorry there hasn't been anything about this in a while. Gustav_Kenny, the writer of this episode is banned, so we'll have to wait until he comes back. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you'll still be here when he gets back!

• I was told i can submit a character now so shut up

Name: Gareth Oak

House: House Oak

Personality: Intelligent, strategic, however still thinks with a military mind, kind, and pessimistic

Occupation: I was told i could be lord of House Oak so i guess that?

Appearance: 6'0, normal build, brown eyes, medium length hair, swept back.

• You can submit a character whenever you want. Thanks fgt, and i'm pretty sure you have to be sworn to a higher house. I would suggest House Shadow or House Useful.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I was told i can submit a character now so shut up Name: Gareth Oak Age: 20 House: House Oak Personality: Intelligent, strategic

• edited December 2014

Alexander Shrit'a - Alive in King's Landing

Samantha Shrit’a - Alive in King's Landing

Girco Weygu - Alive somewhere in the Riverlands

Shouna Arvo - Alive in Dorne

Mariha Harrenhal - Alive at Harrenhal

Jonathon Caesar - Killed in Riverrun during the event known as Gustav's Betrayal

Hope Pines - Alive somewhere in Highgarden

Lyann Master of Whispers in the North - Alive, trapped in Braavos

Myronn - Alive. Kidnapped by Lyann and trapped with her in Braavos

Lestat Shadow, Fianna Shadow, Moreah Shadow. -All alive. Children of Lord Blue and live at Casterly Rock

Alec Sabron - Alive at the Dreadfort

Melessa Sabron - Alive at the Dreadfort

Symeon Scarpa - Alive somewhere in Dorne.

Darrin Pyke- Alive at the Iron Islands

Leo Vaughan - Unknown.

Alys Vaughan - Alive at Oldtown

Abraham McClane - Alive at Oldtown.

Shaw Ashe - Unknown.

Lord Oak - Alive.

Lord Anturion - Alive, somewhere in the North

Lord Paramount Gustav - Alive in Riverrun

Lord Parmount Raging - Dead, killed by Gustav.

Lord Paramount Blue - Alive, taken King's Landing.

Queen Kittie of the Iron Throne - Alive. Imprisoned by Lord Blue.

Lord Paramount Green - Alive heading to King's Landing.

Luke - Alive at Storm's End

Lord Paramount Ben - Unknown.

Lord Paramount PJ - Dead, killed by Leo Vaughan.

Lord Paramount Puncake - Unknown, assumed to be alive in Dorne.

• Gustav Jutland

“Swords and Minds go hand in hand.” You said before swinging at Raging, but he rolled to the side.

“I won’t go down that easily.” Raging grinned.

You charged towards, impaling him through the stomach.

“I’m the King in the North…” You whispered into Raging’s ear before pulling your sword out of his stomach.

Raging stared up at you, “It’s not over…”

You grinned, “It’s just begun.”

You raised your sword and smashed it down into Raging’s face.

A few days later…

You walked around Riverrun… It was yours now.

You walked towards your throne, a courtier had told you that you had something to deal with.

As you walked into the throne room, you saw Raging’s two sons and his three daughters.

You looked at the five of them said their names.

“Steel Blade.”

“Iron Blade.”

“Emerald Blade.”

“Opal Blade.”

“and Ruby Blade.”

“M’lord, what will you do with us?” Iron Blade asked.

“Well, soldiers, send the daughters to essos, they’ll most likely become slaves… or whores..” You answered.

“What about us?” Steel Blade asked.

[Send them to the wall]

[Exile them to Essos]

[Execute them]

Green Kawaii

You stood in the arena, on the opposite of it was Blue, Kittie’s trial for combat was about to start, and you were going to fight.

“Let the trial begin!” Blue’s Hand of King shouted.

You held the handaxe in your hand as you charged towards Blue, he held his sword confidently.

You swung, he defended, it kept going like this for a while, him defending, you attacking, but suddenly he repelled with such a force that the axe flew out of your hand.

You swiftly swung your leg, hitting his hand and making the sword fall out of his hands.

You quickly rolled back and grabbed your handaxe.

You charged towards him, smashing the handaxe into his shoulder.

You grabbed his sword, he pulled the handaxe out of his shoulder.

He raised the handaxe.

[Swing]

[Stab]

[Dodge]

• [Send them to the wall]

[Dodge]

Gustav Jutland “Swords and Minds go hand in hand.” You said before swinging at Raging, but he rolled to the side. “I won’t go down tha

[Swing]

Gustav Jutland “Swords and Minds go hand in hand.” You said before swinging at Raging, but he rolled to the side. “I won’t go down tha

[Stab]

[Dodge]

• [Exile them to Essos]

[Stab]

• Send them to Essos

swing

[Dodge]

• Send em to the Wall.

Is die to Blue an option? No? Ok then just Swing.

• Green Kawaii

(!) Dodge!

You quickly dodged the handaxe, you ran up behind him and kicked him in the back.

He almost fell and you swiftly stabbed him in the neck with the sword.

You didn’t pull out the sword, you just let it stay there.

You picked up your handaxe, you looked at the crowd, “Looks like we need a new king!”

Gustav Jutland

(!) Send them to the wall

“Send ‘em to the wall, they’ll serve there…” You said.

Your castellan looked at you.

“What’re you looking at?” You asked.

“Nothing, nothing.” He quickly answered.

You looked at the oldest son, “You know what… Keep him here... I need a new ‘toy’...”

Kittie Kawaii

You stood on the balcony, suddenly Green walked in.

“Kittie… You have to get out of King’s Landing.” Green said.

You turned and looked at Green, “Why so?”

“Well, angry peasants, they want your head.” Green answered.

“But why?” You asked.

“They believe that you poisoned Blue before the fight.” Green answered.

“I didn’t…” You said.

“I know you didn’t, but you still have to get out of King’s Landing.”

[Leave King’s Landing]

[Stay in King’s Landing]

Gustav Jutland

You had gotten word from King’s Landing, Blue was dead and his son was now traveling to King’s Landing to become king.

You were in front of your great army, you had to plan wisely what to do next.

Your second-in-command came over to you, “M’lord, we have three opportunities.”

You smiled, “Tell me.”

“We could… Sack King’s Landing… Sack Casterly Rock… or Ambush the new King.” He said.

Your smile become bigger.

[Sack King’s Landing]

[Sack Casterly Rock]

[Ambush the King]

[“These plans are foolish!”]

• edited December 2014

He almost fell and you swiftly stabbed him in the neck with the sword.

Alt text

You didn’t pull out the sword, you just let it stay there.

Alt text

Stay in King's Landing.

"These plans are foolish!" Slaps guy

Green Kawaii (!) Dodge! You quickly dodged the handaxe, you ran up behind him and kicked him in the back. He almost fell and you sw

• [Leave King’s Landing]

[Sack King’s Landing], because what good is a king without a throne?

Green Kawaii (!) Dodge! You quickly dodged the handaxe, you ran up behind him and kicked him in the back. He almost fell and you sw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.