Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Well,that's a bummer

I think i'll replay the whole game again some day,just to make sure i haven't missed any tiny detail

UPDATE: I couldn't find anything note-worthy. It's too small for me to see, or nothing to see at all.

• No, as the picture above shows, he just shoots off his arm. It's basically the same if you yourself choose Vasquez, though instead of Rhys controlling the drone, Jack does it.

hoodratq posted: »

So, you're saying, that he actually kills one of them?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2016

You know, this just reminded me that R4WR has got to be the least picked skin out of all of them. Like seriously, I can't recall seeing a single person that picked it anywhere. I almost forgot it even existed, that's how little I've seen it.

Pipas posted: »

Rhys can pet Loader Bot.

• Well, it's hard to compete against the tuxedo.

Deltino posted: »

You know, this just reminded me that R4WR has got to be the least picked skin out of all of them. Like seriously, I can't recall seeing a single person that picked it anywhere. I almost forgot it even existed, that's how little I've seen it.

• No, it isn't hard. It's impossible.

Well, it's hard to compete against the tuxedo.

• As if this relationship couldn't have gotten anymore adorable.

Rhys can pet Loader Bot.

• Ahh, yeah, the last two pictures wouldn't load for me (sucky internet problems), so thats probably where it showed it. Thank you for clarifying! (: Now i don't feel too much in the dark aaah

No, as the picture above shows, he just shoots off his arm. It's basically the same if you yourself choose Vasquez, though instead of Rhys controlling the drone, Jack does it.

• Gortys and Zero are the only characters that have three fingers......yeah.

• Saw it the first time, and kept seeing it since... It's just something that stuck out to me all the time. And I love it.

buttstabber posted: »

How did i never notice this

• Thumbs don't count? If they do then Zer0 has 4.

J-Master posted: »

Gortys and Zero are the only characters that have three fingers......yeah.

• i dont know if anyone noticed but when you scan certain atlas equipment with rhysbit will say REDACTED just another way for hyperion to remove any traces of atlas

• Like the Ninja Turtles! :D

J-Master posted: »

Gortys and Zero are the only characters that have three fingers......yeah.

• The new update mirrors Jack in the reject Hyperion scene.

Original
    Original

Updated
    Updated

Nothing too big but neat.

Also they fixed the choice where you rule and then decide to reject, originally, episode 5 would act like you ruled even though you changed your mind at the last minute and got the reject, now it's fixed to you actually rejecting Hyperion instead of ruling.

• Ohh, neat.

BUT WHAT ABOUT ZER0'S VOICE?

• He sounds like a kid with braces talking through Optimus Prime's voice box.

Ohh, neat. BUT WHAT ABOUT ZER0'S VOICE?

• Haven't checked. I'll look into it when I get a chance.

• Nope; they haven't fixed it... still got the voice.

• He sounds like the ripper from black ops 3 (which I highly dislike)

He sounds like a kid with braces talking through Optimus Prime's voice box.

• In comparison to his deeper voice in BL2, he sounds raspy and hissing in TFTB.

While I can understand why they made the change, I prefer his BL2 voice. It just seems more natural.

• Telltale devs actually confirmed that his voice in Ep 5 is a bug. Still no fix tho. :-(

LawmanZero posted: »

In comparison to his deeper voice in BL2, he sounds raspy and hissing in TFTB. While I can understand why they made the change, I prefer his BL2 voice. It just seems more natural.

• edited June 2016

OMG, most hidden best detail EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhys can pet Loader Bot.

• According to the thumbail of Episode 5, I know when the fight between Rhys and Fiona happens. It happens in Uncharted 4, I won't spoil anything but just in case some of you didn't know, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are in that game as well.

• in episode 2 when vaughn shouts to helios "im not afraid anymore" and immediately gets frightened reminds me of the film Home alone where the main character Kevin says "im not afraid anymore" only to get scared again also in episode 1 the guy at the food stand has 2 possible intros grease face and rudiger and in episode 3 if you say "enhance" when loaderbot is flying towards vallorys guys paralysed Vaughn will let out an annoyed groan

• i know troy bakers voice pretty distinctly as he voiced Abel Nightrode who is my avatar and i know the voice of vasquez but forget the name of him

AronDracula posted: »

According to the thumbail of Episode 5, I know when the fight between Rhys and Fiona happens. It happens in Uncharted 4, I won't spoil anything but just in case some of you didn't know, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are in that game as well.

• Yeah, he is the voice who actually played a character from Family Guy.

i know troy bakers voice pretty distinctly as he voiced Abel Nightrode who is my avatar and i know the voice of vasquez but forget the name of him

• Cassius is voiced by the same guy who voices Bail Organa in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Had no idea; I love Bail!

• Patrick Warburton.

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, he is the voice who actually played a character from Family Guy.

• I am TREMENDOUSLY HYPED for this fix.

If it ever comes, that is.

Telltale devs actually confirmed that his voice in Ep 5 is a bug. Still no fix tho. :-(

• Felix's story can be tricky. Depending on how you interpretate his true intentions.

• lololololol

lololololol

• in episode 5 whe you see a certain person ina cell again rhys arm will change to the original yellow forthat scene instead of thecustomised one

• edited June 2016

So something I just kinda noticed. Adam Harrington said that Andy St. John from The Walking Dead, he voiced the character based off his grandmother whos name was Dixie Kroger. Adam also voices Kroger from Borderlands. Kroger also has a similar voice to Andy St John, so maybe Telltale allowed Adam to name Kroger.

• …and Woodsman's voice was based in large part on my Gramps… Charles "Bud" Kroeger :)

Poogers555 posted: »

So something I just kinda noticed. Adam Harrington said that Andy St. John from The Walking Dead, he voiced the character based off his gran

• Oh wow, hi Adam! Nice to see you on the forums. And now Im really curious, were you given the chance to name him, or was it just a coincidence?

…and Woodsman's voice was based in large part on my Gramps… Charles "Bud" Kroeger

• So was just on Telltale Speech Extractor and noticed this unused voice clip.
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nnDJDjI4PG
    Damn... I sort of wish this was actually put into the game.

• Oh hell...now that would be a killer line

So was just on Telltale Speech Extractor and noticed this unused voice clip. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nnDJDjI4PG Damn... I sort of wish this was actually put into the game.

• Yeah... Killer..

(everyones getting banned!!)

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh hell...now that would be a killer line

• Ooooo wow that was badass! Makes me want more of this game....

So was just on Telltale Speech Extractor and noticed this unused voice clip. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nnDJDjI4PG Damn... I sort of wish this was actually put into the game.

• I don't know if this ones already mentioned. But in the end of episode 1, just before when both Fi and Rhys presses the button, Rhys asks if Fiona wants to do the honors, and she's like we should do it together and Rhys says "I kinda hoped you would say that." This is very similar to the last part of episode 5, where they put the hands on the "chest".

• Yup.

Actually there was a scrapped line between Rhys and Fiona in episode 5 after they said that where they freak out that they both remembered.

captainivy1 posted: »

I don't know if this ones already mentioned. But in the end of episode 1, just before when both Fi and Rhys presses the button, Rhys asks if

Sign in to comment in this discussion.