Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Luke confirmed for Season 4.

But muh season 3. :(

Both pinkie swears are optional. Both occur in Episode 1. Both occur away from other characters. Luke confirmed for Season 4.

• Henderson and Luke floated in the cold emptiness of something.

Henderson and Luke confirmed for Game of Thrones Episode 6.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Luke confirmed for Season 4. But muh season 3.

• 10/10 will pay millions

Henderson and Luke floated in the cold emptiness of something. Henderson and Luke confirmed for Game of Thrones Episode 6.

• 10/10.

bloop posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jC93d_xoEY&feature=player_detailpage

• I am curious, how can you make the pinky swear scene happen? :)

bloop posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jC93d_xoEY&feature=player_detailpage

• It happens if you pick the dialogue option "Promise to give it back?" when she asks if she can hold the stun baton. :)

I am curious, how can you make the pinky swear scene happen?

• Nice, I am gonna try that on my next playthough. :)

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

It happens if you pick the dialogue option "Promise to give it back?" when she asks if she can hold the stun baton.

• Sarah 2.0 confirmed.

Nice, I am gonna try that on my next playthough.

• Turns out the frozen lake was a wormhole to another galaxy.

Luke confirmed for the inevitable Borderlands/Dead crossover.

Henderson and Luke floated in the cold emptiness of something. Henderson and Luke confirmed for Game of Thrones Episode 6.

• Luke got picked up by Doc Brown who used the Delorean to take him to Helios, where they changed the Delorean to Vasquez's car.

You sir, would like my crazy "coincidence" posts.

Bokor posted: »

Turns out the frozen lake was a wormhole to another galaxy. Luke confirmed for the inevitable Borderlands/Dead crossover.

• Not really. Unlike Sarah, Sasha can shoot and hold her own on a crazy planet full of bandits, psychopaths and murderers.

Sarah 2.0 confirmed.

• edited November 2014

I ship Fiona and Vaughn more than anyone, and thats weird because I hate shipping people. Rhys and Fiona would be awesome too, just saying.

• When I heard bonnie's voice. I try to pretend that I'm playing season 3..
    ;_;

Piggs posted: »

I kind of like it for some weird reason.

• I was kidding - the pinkie swear being recycled does raise an eyebrow, though.

And here I am now imagining how Sarah would have fared had the people around her actually taught her something valuable.

Not really. Unlike Sarah, Sasha can shoot and hold her own on a crazy planet full of bandits, psychopaths and murderers.

• Yeah, I second that.

I ship Fiona and Vaughn more than anyone, and thats weird because I hate shipping people. Rhys and Fiona would be awesome too, just saying.

• Eh, it's a bit different. Sasha and Rhys' pinky swear was tongue and cheek (like, they're adults. it's not like it was a serious pact of loyalty). Sarah and Clem's was supposed to be one of loyalty (they do it again before your option to leave/save Sarah).

I was kidding - the pinkie swear being recycled does raise an eyebrow, though. And here I am now imagining how Sarah would have fared had the people around her actually taught her something valuable.

• Tried to kiss up as much as possible. Got lucky with the pinky promise.

Oh. I just told her "Absolutely" because I was trying to get on her/the other group´s good side. Well, she was happy about it so I guess it´s fine. Thank you!

• I did everything I could to make them like Rhys, to be honest. That´s why I chose to say "Absolutely", i was scared "Promise you´ll give it back?" was gonna sound like I didn´t trust her.

Tried to kiss up as much as possible. Got lucky with the pinky promise.

• I usually don't think about shipping, but on Tales from the Borderland, I will gladly participate in it. :)

• I was an asshole to them on Rhys at first. But uh, as soon as they rejected his bad, quirky plan to infiltrate the bandit driving HQ thingy, I kind of roleplayed him feeling guilty. Like, a moment of realization that he's been a massive dick, and trying to atone for it.

I did everything I could to make them like Rhys, to be honest. That´s why I chose to say "Absolutely", i was scared "Promise you´ll give it back?" was gonna sound like I didn´t trust her.

• That´s pretty cool, actually, it´s one way to get through to them. My Rhys is too nice...I should probably be playing with a greedier mindset but I can´t bring myself to be mean to anyone on the "team". :|

I was an asshole to them on Rhys at first. But uh, as soon as they rejected his bad, quirky plan to infiltrate the bandit driving HQ thingy,

• Yeah, I don't know why I have such a strong desire to ship in this game. It's like some sort of shipping demon has posessed me.

I usually don't think about shipping, but on Tales from the Borderland, I will gladly participate in it.

• edited November 2014

Same xD I hate shipping with everyone else but this such seems like a natural thing

Yeah, I don't know why I have such a strong desire to ship in this game. It's like some sort of shipping demon has posessed me.

• I think it's cooler to just act like you're trying to prove something rather than flat-out being mean to them/abusing them.

That´s pretty cool, actually, it´s one way to get through to them. My Rhys is too nice...I should probably be playing with a greedier mindset but I can´t bring myself to be mean to anyone on the "team".

• True! Also, better keep friends too. Like the game said, being the lone wolf is cool but it can´t work forever. So I gave Sasha my trust and didn´t sell out Vaughn. We´ll see where it gets us.

I think it's cooler to just act like you're trying to prove something rather than flat-out being mean to them/abusing them.

• I actually feel like those were easier choices, though. Just watch; Telltale will give us some seriously tempting and fucked-up choices, eventually.

True! Also, better keep friends too. Like the game said, being the lone wolf is cool but it can´t work forever. So I gave Sasha my trust and didn´t sell out Vaughn. We´ll see where it gets us.

• Tempting as it might be I think I´ll choose friends over money if needed be. No point in becoming rich and lonely, I think.

I actually feel like those were easier choices, though. Just watch; Telltale will give us some seriously tempting and fucked-up choices, eventually.

• Do I have permission to write a fanfiction about this?

• Go ahead, but I'm still not touching a single goddamn fan fiction. Shipping is the lowest I'll go.

Do I have permission to write a fanfiction about this?

• We need a picture for this ship. Or better yet, a gif.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited November 2014

Pinkie swear gif. We need it.

Charlieh65 posted: »

We need a picture for this ship. Or better yet, a gif.

• It sticks out more as Snow's voice to me.

I'm weirded out by hearing Bonnie's voice again.

• <3

Alt text

We need a picture for this ship. Or better yet, a gif.

• Pls refrain from giant, unrelated memes.

Pinkie swear gif. We need it.

• Hum. It's funny, I'm used to ship A LOT of characters but not in TFTB. I don't know, I see Sasha and Rhys as best friends but nothing more ._.

• I never shipped anyone but I ship Rhys and Sasha so much.....

Hum. It's funny, I'm used to ship A LOT of characters but not in TFTB. I don't know, I see Sasha and Rhys as best friends but nothing more ._.

• I totally ship Rhys and Sasha, I think there's a connection there...

• Exactly, right!

I never shipped anyone but I ship Rhys and Sasha so much.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.