Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Everyone says that but I don't get why XDD

Charlieh65 posted: »

I never shipped anyone but I ship Rhys and Sasha so much.....

• edited May 2015

Telltale staff, gather here and hear us!
    We want a choice!

• Actually I have to say since Zero answered with a "<3" to my Rhys, I ship Zero/Rhys from now on with all my heart! xD

• Rhys x Sasha - Mos Def

Fiona x Vaughn - Mos Def

Yvette x Lunch - Mos Def

Vasquez x His Own Cock - Mos Def

Loader Bot is Rhys' Mistress - Mos Def

Handsome Jack x Vaults - Mos Def

Tector Hodunk x Reading - Mos Def *

Shade x Friends - Mos Def

Zer0 x Moxxi - Mos Def

Bossanova x The Bass - Mos Def

August x Murder - Mos Def

Felix x Money - Mos Def

Bandit x Free Shit - Mos Def

Psychos x Insanity - Mos Def

Grease Face/Rutiger x Fine Dining - Mos Def

• It's a love hate relationship.

The Book of Shippage in E1 hath been written.

• Randomly realized something, when we play as Fiona in the Purple Skag, August and Sasha kiss. Someone needs to replace August's model with Rhys, and then we are in the money.

• edited December 2014

:O

OMG YES!

YOU SEE THIS, MODDERS? GET TO WORK! :D

Randomly realized something, when we play as Fiona in the Purple Skag, August and Sasha kiss. Someone needs to replace August's model with Rhys, and then we are in the money.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

:O OMG YES! YOU SEE THIS, MODDERS? GET TO WORK!

• Churned x Star Wars - Mos Def

Churned posted: »

Rhys x Sasha - Mos Def Fiona x Vaughn - Mos Def Yvette x Lunch - Mos Def Vasquez x His Own Cock - Mos Def Loader Bot is Rhys' Mi

• YES. MODDERS PLEASE DO THIS.

Randomly realized something, when we play as Fiona in the Purple Skag, August and Sasha kiss. Someone needs to replace August's model with Rhys, and then we are in the money.

• Alt text

Churned x Star Wars - Mos Def

• edited December 2014

Don't get me wrong, I love Sasha. But look at these two

• Both of them ignoring each other and distantly staring at their loot? Yeah, uh, very romantic.

darlingno posted: »

• I really like all the characters so far and even though Rhys and Fiona have great chemistry, it strikes me more as a friendly adversary situation. It's less romantic and more than they have some kind of understanding about each other that makes them a good team.

Sasha, however, struck me as a romantic chemistry and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. Her interactions with Rhys were a lot more playful and flirty in comparison to Fiona's, which leads me to think that they would work better playing a romance angle together.

Then again, Telltale never seems keen on actually doing romances for protagonists. Bigby and Snow never got too close (though that's canon to the comic) and we know how Carley turned out...

• I actually liked the whole hidden romance in TWAU, It was much better than some of the forced romantic stuff in Mass Effect. That scene where Snow walked in Bigbys office when he was talking to Nerissa was just perfect.

zgamer posted: »

I really like all the characters so far and even though Rhys and Fiona have great chemistry, it strikes me more as a friendly adversary situ

• What forced romantic stuff in Mass Effect?

I actually liked the whole hidden romance in TWAU, It was much better than some of the forced romantic stuff in Mass Effect. That scene where Snow walked in Bigbys office when he was talking to Nerissa was just perfect.

• If you have played ME3 you know what Im talking about.

Flog61 posted: »

What forced romantic stuff in Mass Effect?

• edited December 2014

why must you hurt me this way? :)

Piggs posted: »

Both of them ignoring each other and distantly staring at their loot? Yeah, uh, very romantic.

• I have played me3, and I have no idea what non-optional forced romance you're referring to.

If you have played ME3 you know what Im talking about.

• edited December 2014

Silence Loader Bot, you're only sucking up to this ship because Rhys said he'd name his first child after you! XD

Loader Bot approves this ship.

• Guys, you realise you're practically begging Telltale to do a subplot where Jack takes over Rhys and makes him strangle Sasha?

THEY WILL HURT EVERYONE YOU LOVE!

• Alt text

Guys, you realise you're practically begging Telltale to do a subplot where Jack takes over Rhys and makes him strangle Sasha? THEY WILL HURT EVERYONE YOU LOVE!

• The sexual tension is real.

Green613 posted: »

Rhys X Fiona master race bruh. The only other possible combination other than the master race is Rhys X Vaughn.

• Hilarious! And I'm with you. Definitely want to see Rhys and Fiona get together. :)

Green613 posted: »

I will, meet me at weenie hut jr's tomorrow at 7 PM sharp.

• I only ship Faughn.

• These two are definitely going to hook up! They're so adorable together! darlingno, you have made my day with these screenshots. Can you say wallpaper? Thanks so much! :D

darlingno posted: »

• Yeah...I hope Telltale doesn't take a page from George R R Martin or Joss Whedon.

Guys, you realise you're practically begging Telltale to do a subplot where Jack takes over Rhys and makes him strangle Sasha? THEY WILL HURT EVERYONE YOU LOVE!

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Saying something's not funny and then giving that look and smile? Yeah. You ain't fooling anyone Sasha.

• Nah,I always much prefer Rhys & Fiona,kinda feel more love-hate vibe from them,Sasha is more of a childish nature and goes better with Vaughn.

• That feel when you are playing a game, and you ship the 2 characters you play as.

Shipping myself !

Herodriver posted: »

Nah,I always much prefer Rhys & Fiona,kinda feel more love-hate vibe from them,Sasha is more of a childish nature and goes better with Vaughn.

• Selfcest isn't something new.

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when you are playing a game, and you ship the 2 characters you play as. Shipping myself !

• I'm weirded out by hearing Auntie Greenleaf's voice from Fiona.

Bokor posted: »

I'm weirded out by hearing Bonnie's voice again.

• edited January 2015

This is the most romantic scene in the episode,I mean look at how they tease each other when they're going to open and grabbing the core,in a "Bonnie & Clyde" sort of way.

Piggs posted: »

Both of them ignoring each other and distantly staring at their loot? Yeah, uh, very romantic.

• Thaaanks....My RhysXFiona battleship has just taken a blow.

Selfcest isn't something new.

• You're exactly right. I only wish they'd have added an awkward hand touching moment... XD

This is the most romantic scene in the episode,I mean look at how they tease each other when they're going to open and grabbing the core,in a "Bonnie & Clyde" sort of way.

• edited January 2015

I would never disagree with you, Loader Bot. By the way... how's your leg doing? ;))

Loader Bot approves this ship.

• I really can't stand Sasha, so this ship is poison to me.

• I love Sasha x Rhys but Fiona x Rhys ;;

• Same here. Even though I love Erin Yvette's voice acting as Snow White, this time around she's playing a character I really don't like.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I really can't stand Sasha, so this ship is poison to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.