Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Both suck, but you know what, Rhys and Sasha is the lesser of two evils, so if I was forced to pick a side:

#Rhysha

Pipas posted: »

Guys, we have to do something. Rhys x Fiona ship is slowly spreading over the forums. #Rhysha

• I'm all for Rhys X Sasha. They have genuine chemistry that I think works more naturally than Rhys X Fiona and there are more hints to Rhys liking Sasha romantically than Fiona in my opinion. It does seem like it is being directed to where you can choose which he leans towards, but I'm all for Sasha. She's cool, smart, pretty and funny. Not to say Fiona isn't but I like Sasha more.

Rhysha

Guys, we have to do something. Rhys x Fiona ship is slowly spreading over the forums. #Rhysha

• Tales From The Borderlands

A.K.A Dating simulator 2015

• edited March 2015

It always comes down to the ships. No ships, no fun.

why did people rage when Carley died? Shipped with Lee

why did people even like Snow White? Shipped with Bigby

honestly, if I can't get my Sasha and Rhys ship, I will burn down all the other ones. If I can't get my ship, no one else will.

Tales From The Borderlands A.K.A Dating simulator 2015

• Wait, does Rhys ever have his age stated anywhere? I know Fiona's 29, Vaughn's 27, and Sasha is 24, but where/when can we see Rhys's age?

Isn't there only like 3 years between them?

• Rhys/Fiona, LOVE YOURSELF. I'll go down with this ship.

• Whoa Oumashu calm down no need to get violent

Alt text

Im for Rhyona so you're gonna have to burn me down ^^

It always comes down to the ships. No ships, no fun. why did people rage when Carley died? Shipped with Lee why did people even like S

• It always comes down to the ships. No ships, no fun.

Mmm that's not always works like this.

I personally will like Rhys either way just because of what he is,for me he's interesting enough without any woman attached to him. Or man, whatever. I still like all those cute momets like pinky promise, drooling on Fiona and fanboying over Zer0 though not gonna deny it.

And I mean I usually ship anything that moves. xD

It always comes down to the ships. No ships, no fun. why did people rage when Carley died? Shipped with Lee why did people even like S

• takes out a lighter off his pocket

Whoa Oumashu calm down no need to get violent Im for Rhyona so you're gonna have to burn me down ^^

• fair enough. The "no one" option wouldn't collide with anything I said. I said I would either have my favorite ship or no ship at all. If Rhys remains forever alone, I can live with that.

DeityD posted: »

It always comes down to the ships. No ships, no fun. Mmm that's not always works like this. I personally will like Rhys either wa

• Im not afraid to use this!

Alt text

takes out a lighter off his pocket

• Alt text

approaches calmly

Im not afraid to use this!

• Alt text

Ship wars in sight.

• Yes yes. Next Episode: Jealous August comes back for vengeance on the man who stole his love......

Tales From The Borderlands A.K.A Dating simulator 2015

• Ahhh, but Sasha pretended to be August's girlfriend, same could happen to Rhys. Fiona would never do such things to good old Rhys!

Yes yes. Next Episode: Jealous August comes back for vengeance on the man who stole his love......

• edited March 2015

To be fair, she seems a little bummed out after assuming that Rhys and August died in the caravan crash.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ahhh, but Sasha pretended to be August's girlfriend, same could happen to Rhys. Fiona would never do such things to good old Rhys!

• On this episode of Ship Wars, we have the Rhyiona's battling the Rhysha's. Now, you see here, this is one of the more recent battles of Ship Wars. The ship Rhyiona is RhysXFiona, why Rhysha is RhysXSasha. Now mate, let's what this what happens on this episode of... SHIP WARS!

Cuts to commercials

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Ship wars in sight.

• From the makers of 50 shades of Jenny...a new beggining awaits.

Coming soon on a forum near you.

bloop posted: »

On this episode of Ship Wars, we have the Rhyiona's battling the Rhysha's. Now, you see here, this is one of the more recent battles of Ship

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

From the makers of 50 shades of Jenny...a new beggining awaits. Coming soon on a forum near you.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

We are going to a special hell. The best kind,

• We are going to a special hell.

The best kind,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptGhPw5C308&feature=player_embedded

• I don't think you're gonna like the reason for the hell. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI Let's go there in style.

• Alt text

approaches calmly

• Alt text

RhyshaForever

• I would prefer there to be no romance whatsoever.

• Four months and two episodes ago, our Telltale brought forth on this forum, a new game, conceived in Borderlands, and dedicated to the proposition that choices will have an impact.

Now we are engaged in a great ship war, testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great thread of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that thread, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that forum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this thread. The brave men, shipping and typing, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The forum will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored shippers we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these shippers shall not have shipped in vain -- that this forum, under Telltale, shall have a new birth of discussion -- and that forums of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the site.

Ship wars in sight.

• Alt text

Four months and two episodes ago, our Telltale brought forth on this forum, a new game, conceived in Borderlands, and dedicated to the propo

• I watched this gif for way too long waiting for the spears to go up. I was disappointed and feel stupid now

RHYS AND FIONA MASTER RACE!

• What about Rhys and Jack? Huh? Huuuuuh?

Alt text

They just can't keep their hands off each other. :DD

Yeah...I'll just see myself out.

• Alt text

What about Rhys and Jack? Huh? Huuuuuh? They just can't keep their hands off each other. :DD Yeah...I'll just see myself out.

• I am so glad you said you dislike Sasha. I personally prefer Fiona X Rhys because they have a slight chemistry between them in Episode 2.

I personally didn't like Sasha much, and really really liked Rhys a lot, so I didn't like it when she was so harsh and aggressive to him. I

• Alt text

You tell em green

Green613 posted: »

USING SCHOOL COMPUTER LABS HUH M8?

• Lel who uses 12f0f5fod458988bb105c81. That website hecka old man....

Green613 posted: »

Oi m8 even in ur own thred they support it more. It's canon.

• RhysxFiona?Neverrrrrr RhysxSasha all the way

Rhysha

• edited March 2015

QUICK HE'S DISTRACTED @Green613 GRAB THE BAG AND STUFF HIM IN THE TRUNK

Four months and two episodes ago, our Telltale brought forth on this forum, a new game, conceived in Borderlands, and dedicated to the propo

• Sasha bothers me because she just always seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder for whatever reason. I wanted to be able to like her, but in episode two she just annoyed me even more.

NINTR posted: »

I am so glad you said you dislike Sasha. I personally prefer Fiona X Rhys because they have a slight chemistry between them in Episode 2.

• Exactly. I mean, Fiona has had just as rough of a life but she is way more mature about it. I have done my best to like her. Even as I'm sure you did, I tried to go into Episode 2 with a clean slate about her and give her another chance, but she just forced me to dislike her even more. And I'm being honest here, I think Fiona is prettier and it's starting to annoy me that every male character has to fall to his knees at Sasha's presence. She isn't THAT spectacular. So far, every male character has been attracted to Sasha, yet none have been attracted to Fiona. This would be basically illogical, because everyone has a different taste in attractiveness. Sorry to go on and on, but that was just something that annoyed me as it was still prevalent in Episode 2.

Sasha bothers me because she just always seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder for whatever reason. I wanted to be able to like her, but in episode two she just annoyed me even more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.