• Bruh why you bump our old thread?

Tripsauce posted: »

Reminder of the true order of shipping in Tales from the Borderlands

• For victory

Bruh why you bump our old thread?

• I knew I wasn't the only one that ships Faughn, Viona? I dunno

Tripsauce posted: »

Reminder of the true order of shipping in Tales from the Borderlands

• The romance of Liara, but in my opinion it wasn't forced, they can be just good friends, after all, Liara has always supported Shepard since the moment they met.

Flog61 posted: »

I have played me3, and I have no idea what non-optional forced romance you're referring to.

• It doesnt matter any poll here, its so clear now the fact Rhys really likes Sasha xD you all played episode already 3 , so sorry Rhyona . (and if you didnt yet, then you will see what the meaning of a flower now)

• I freaking loved their moments. When I started the game I was like, "You know, this doesn't need to happen, but they could have Rhys and Fiona end up together at the end." Then their were a bunch of cute or "aww" moments between Rhys and Sasha and now I'm all in for Sasha x Rhys.
    I really think Fiona doesn't need a love interest. They way her character is, and looking at the current characters around her (even Rhys), she really doesn't, and probably shouldn't, end up with anybody. Heck even if they introduced a new character as a potential candidate, I would still be reluctant to giving her a love interest, just strangely doesn't fit for me.

• If we could separate gameplay and story, I would say Rhys-Fiona. But only Rhys-Sasha works in game.

• I was in the 7.3% who didn't give Sasha a flower.

She was so adorable, and giving the flower to her would have been a perfect moment, but I didn't want Fiona to find out and become cold!

Hardest decision in a game! :(

• I guess it's because she's supposed to be strong and independant, and seeing her fall for someone would distract from that.

I freaking loved their moments. When I started the game I was like, "You know, this doesn't need to happen, but they could have Rhys and Fio

• I'm actually kind of glad that you recognize that. If people are complaining so much about things being "forced", why are they so upset about them not forcing Rhys x Fiona? They've already established an interesting dynamic between Rhys and Sasha.

jarmoksk posted: »

If we could separate gameplay and story, I would say Rhys-Fiona. But only Rhys-Sasha works in game.

• edited August 2015

I got to be honest at first I was anticipating Fiona to be the obvious love interest. But once those awkward moments between Sasha and Rhys started to develop I slowly became convinced that those two make a much better pairing.

The entire seemingly mismatched personas of the corporate 'salary man' vs the Pandoran 'con artist' with a loathing attitude towards not just Hyperion but all corporations (but especially Hyperion, Handsome Jack duh!) is too good to pass up in my eyes. It's a classic don't judge a book by its cover ideology it's verry enticing and creates good future emotional material.

For example at the end of chapter 4 Escape Plan Bravo, if you choose to rule Hyperion with Jack (and you don't get screwed over because you panderd to Jack the entire time) than during a brief closing clip you can see the absolute disappointment and heartbreaking disgust on Sashas face.
    We're as this obviously wouldn't be an issue if you reject Jack.

Either way depending on how you played through chapters 1-4 and you developed the relationship moments with Sasha there's bound to be some verry exciting scenes to come from chapter 5.

I'd also like to just drop this random thought I had concerning Rhys and Fiona's 'relationship'.
    If you choose to let Jack acces your deeper systems at the end of chapter 2 than your Eccho eye becomes upgraded into the Jackopedia (or something like that) this change basically just switched out the scan data to Jacks own personal thoughts. Later during chapter 3 after just entering the bio dome before unblocking the gate if you scan Fiona Jacks entry talks about how any kind of physical relationship between the two of you should be avoided as it would be I quate "weird".
    This could be because Rhys and Fiona as the game has stated are both you the player. And that's probably the reason, but what if there's more to it. I've noticed that Rhys and Fiona look verry similar to one another. Again that could and probably is because there both the player character for the games story so similarities in appearance probably helps the player feel more absorbed into the game seeing as it can be difficult to form a deep connection to your playable character if you have two of them almost simultaneously. Not to mention there opposite sexes.
    Again like I said earlier what if it's more than that, what if Rhys and Fiona are actually related. That would definitely make any shipping between the two 'weird' as Jack pointed out.
    But anyway that's my thoughts on the matter, Rhys and Sasha awesome couple, Rhys and Fiona not so much at least until I'm positive that there not related anyway.

• He is straight, there's no point in adding further shades to his sexuality, That wouldn't make the character better in any way.

moistchunks posted: »

It's more that, don't get me wrong, I love Rhys plenty, but he's very much in keeping with a kind of male character that's being written a l

• RhyshaAlwaysPrevails

DidISayRhyshaIMeantLoveAlwaysPrevails

Green613 posted: »

2 Rhysha threads? Bruh. We might need a merger here or something UNLESS THIS ONE DIES AGAIN LIKE IT DID ALREADY 10 TIMES NOW LMAO

• One word:Nostalgia.

• Hehe. :P

I'm a Rhyiona shipper.

Nothing needs to be said about that :P

• That'd be kinda crazy... but, uh, you realize that, if Fiona and Rhys were related, Rhys and Sasha would be related as well? Uh... Sasha is Fiona's sister, and judging by skin color, facial features, and hair and eye color, they're probably biological.

• Word.

Friggin' word.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hehe. :P I'm a Rhyiona shipper. Nothing needs to be said about that :P

• Wow. This thread is ancient. So this is where it all started.

• Yeah feels strange being here, it's like looking at ruins of the past.

Wow. This thread is ancient. So this is where it all started.

• mfw Rhysha is practically canon and you look at this thread.

XD XD XD

• It makes you really appreciate your ship :)

mfw Rhysha is practically canon and you look at this thread. XD XD XD

• edited September 2015

Even if you take his/her argument at face value, he/she brings up some salient points. Rhys and Fiona's dynamic is similar to that of bickering siblings, not a couple. Add to that their complete lack of romantic chemistry and you've got a really weird pairing.

That'd be kinda crazy... but, uh, you realize that, if Fiona and Rhys were related, Rhys and Sasha would be related as well? Uh... Sasha is

• Eh. I've seen "weirder" pairings. Ain't stopped me from shipping.

Even if you take his/her argument at face value, he/she brings up some salient points. Rhys and Fiona's dynamic is similar to that of bicker

• What's funny is that I shipped Rhyiona back in Episode 1, but then realized there was ZERO romantic undertones between them, at least comparative to Rhys and Sasha (<3).

ZapThroat posted: »

It makes you really appreciate your ship

• Nah,it’s different for me.First I was looking at both ships and couldn’t take them seriously,but I was leaning more towards Rhysha.Then ep3 happened and I’m now a full Rhyshan.

What's funny is that I shipped Rhyiona back in Episode 1, but then realized there was ZERO romantic undertones between them, at least comparative to Rhys and Sasha (<3).

• I actually enjoyed that moment, when Sasha x Rhys were making eye contact walking to the ship. When Fiona butts in, like she's clued into what's happening.

• I thought it was against the rules not to bring old threads from the dead.

• It's not very proper forum etiquette. Especially when there is threads on the subject.

I ask that people please not bump this thread, thanks.

lottii-lu posted: »

I thought it was against the rules not to bring old threads from the dead.

• I recon it be really cool if in the next few seasons Rhys has moments with Sash and Fiona and that way by the end of the entire series or somewhere in the middle there your final choice could be to end up together with Fiona or Sasha that could be pretty awesome in my opinion anyway your thoughts

• edited November 2015

InB4 close and these were the good ol' days....

• Rest in Peace first shipping thread, rest in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg

• Where is Rhyaughn choice?

• All hail Rhyiona!

• Jesus Christ, people won't stop necroing this. Mods, please just put this thread out of its misery.

Arih125 posted: »

All hail Rhyiona!

• Sorry to chime into a dead thread but I just couldn't resist. I'm a huge Rhiyona shipper and after finishing the game, I feel like the ship almost sailed. You know, with that last bit where, as Rhys, you can tell Fiona you don't like Sasha but some one else and share a moment with Fi. Afterwards, the two get to have a meaningful convo too. Maybe Rhysha was given more potential moments but that could have been because of the difficulty of doing that gameplay-wise with Rhyiona. Anyway, I'm just glad us Rhyionans got our moment in the end. Plus, the game ends with the two together so I'm not complaining

Sign in to comment in this discussion.