Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Welcome to the shipping community, brace yourself all kinds of crazy are coming. I personally ship Rhys x Fiona and Sasha x Vaughn. Partially because I think they look good together and The thing about two main characters getting together and two major ( but not main) characters getting together.

• #Sasha not present on future.No Rhysa yeyyyy.

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I think it's pretty clear that Rhyiona's shippers are in majority now. Still, I'll never leave this ship. #Rhysha4ever

• Alt text

:3

What about Rhys and Jack? Huh? Huuuuuh? They just can't keep their hands off each other. :DD Yeah...I'll just see myself out.

• Making this thread was like making a cozy little campfire that evolved into a forest fire, before eventually consuming the earth and creating a second sun.

• Aww, no option on the poll for both big ships. Abstain or vote twice... hmm.

• It's interesting to see that more people ship Rhys x Sasha than Rhys x Fiona in the poll.

Not that I'm disappointed in the slightest, I was just pretty surprised considering that there's much more activity on the Rhyiona forum compared to the Rhysha forum.

• The thing is, this poll is old. It´s from episode 1. Poogs did another one more recently and the results were different.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93081/rhyiona-or-rhysha-which-is-superior-poll

A lot of people jumped ship, I think.

It's interesting to see that more people ship Rhys x Sasha than Rhys x Fiona in the poll. Not that I'm disappointed in the slightest, I w

• Hmm, that's interesting. Well, if you add both together, you get 488 votes for Rhyiona and 440 votes for Rhysha.

I'll take that :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The thing is, this poll is old. It´s from episode 1. Poogs did another one more recently and the results were different. https://www.tell

• Lots of people who don´t post though, shame. :(

Hmm, that's interesting. Well, if you add both together, you get 488 votes for Rhyiona and 440 votes for Rhysha. I'll take that

• Yeah. That's a real shame. How many of you guys are there in the Rhyiona thread again?

Was it 45 or something?

Lots of people who don´t post though, shame.

• 46 with today´s update. But yeah. Compare both our numbers in the Rhyiona and Rhysha threads and then compare the results... lots of shy people, I guess.

Yeah. That's a real shame. How many of you guys are there in the Rhyiona thread again? Was it 45 or something?

• How could they be shy. We have such productive.... conversations...

46 with today´s update. But yeah. Compare both our numbers in the Rhyiona and Rhysha threads and then compare the results... lots of shy people, I guess.

• I know man. There's 31 in our thread. That's not even 15% of the people that voted on both polls.

So sad.

46 with today´s update. But yeah. Compare both our numbers in the Rhyiona and Rhysha threads and then compare the results... lots of shy people, I guess.

• We are pretty amazing. ;P

How could they be shy. We have such productive.... conversations...

• I realise it´s hard for some people but it´s more fun to be on the threads than not.

I know man. There's 31 in our thread. That's not even 15% of the people that voted on both polls. So sad.

• Alt text

We are pretty amazing. ;P

• I actually voted for Rhys dying as a virgin, simply cause I didn't think TellTale would do it.

I changed after a bit though.

It's interesting to see that more people ship Rhys x Sasha than Rhys x Fiona in the poll. Not that I'm disappointed in the slightest, I w

• I made another poll similar to this after episode 2 came out

http://strawpoll.me/3934314

• Man, not to get spicy, but am I the only one who needs Rhys not to be another carbon copy smart-mouthed, straight, white protag? 8(

• bangs fists on table gay rhys gay rhys gAY RHYS GAY RHYS GAY RH

moistchunks posted: »

Man, not to get spicy, but am I the only one who needs Rhys not to be another carbon copy smart-mouthed, straight, white protag? 8(

• The return.

• edited May 2015

Honestly, I don't even care if he gets shipped with anyone, but Athena and Springs has left me suPER THIRSTY FOR MORE GR8 QUEER REPRESENTATION CMON LADS LETS DO THIS. \o/

ChaosBuge posted: »

bangs fists on table gay rhys gay rhys gAY RHYS GAY RHYS GAY RH

• 2 Rhysha threads? Bruh. We might need a merger here or something :p

UNLESS THIS ONE DIES AGAIN LIKE IT DID ALREADY 10 TIMES NOW LMAO

Poogers555 posted: »

The return.

• vaughn x happiness otp tbh

• Rhys is a total coward, and his smart mouth rarely lets him accomplish anything. Everyone recognizes him as a total loser. He isn't a carbon copy white guy.

And uh, don't know what you want them to do about his race. Don't know how or why he'd change it at this point.

Man, not to get spicy, but am I the only one who needs Rhys not to be another carbon copy smart-mouthed, straight, white protag? 8(

• But he's a trans siren and Jack is a manifestation of his siren powers.

:V

• It's more that, don't get me wrong, I love Rhys plenty, but he's very much in keeping with a kind of male character that's being written a lot recently, who's kind of enough of a coward to make him 'quirky' and not a total brick wall. And I'm of course not saying that they should go changing his race mid-game - that wasn't really intended to be emphasized either, more that I was just pointing out that the industry's sorely lacking in protagonists that aren't straight white dudes, and that I'd just really like something to set Rhys apart from the string of existent characters like him. Not even necessarily angling for him to be gay here - just not-totally-straight would be very nice.

Piggs posted: »

Rhys is a total coward, and his smart mouth rarely lets him accomplish anything. Everyone recognizes him as a total loser. He isn't a carbon

• I think we're focusing on different bits here; we're not bothered by him being white. It's the whole combination of a straight white cis male that's been done to death. We know nothing about Rhys' sexuality, so why not chuck some Rhys/dude ships into the running? I'm gunning for Rhys/Jack myself B)

Piggs posted: »

Rhys is a total coward, and his smart mouth rarely lets him accomplish anything. Everyone recognizes him as a total loser. He isn't a carbon

• WE.ARE.LEGION.

Green613 posted: »

2 Rhysha threads? Bruh. We might need a merger here or something UNLESS THIS ONE DIES AGAIN LIKE IT DID ALREADY 10 TIMES NOW LMAO

• YOU'RE OUTNUMBERED MAN

2 Rhysha threads? Bruh. We might need a merger here or something UNLESS THIS ONE DIES AGAIN LIKE IT DID ALREADY 10 TIMES NOW LMAO

• Vaughn X His Abs or Vaughn X Exercise Bike

Mannig posted: »

vaughn x happiness otp tbh

• I think this speaks volumes:

Alt text

Both haven't been visited by me for the same amount of time.

(And no, I don't have anything against the shipping threads, I just didn't visit them for a couple of days because I was busy and haven't gotten around to catching up - every time I come on the forum the number of posts just gets more and more insane. I can't keep up with you guys!)

• Oh my God, I made the most recent post, and I don't comment there that often!
    I feel honoured XD

I think this speaks volumes: Both haven't been visited by me for the same amount of time. (And no, I don't have anything against t

• Best of the best.

Pipas posted: »

I'm featured too! Yiss.

• I'm featured too! Yiss.

Oh my God, I made the most recent post, and I don't comment there that often! I feel honoured XD

• lmaooooo

I think this speaks volumes: Both haven't been visited by me for the same amount of time. (And no, I don't have anything against t

• Being outnumbered six to one what's new guys?

• Alt text

• there is anyone around here doing fanfiction ? I wanna know

• ErykaEryka Banned

Go in the Rhyiona treat.

-Rhys- posted: »

there is anyone around here doing fanfiction ? I wanna know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.