Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Also, I really relate to Fiona. I'm a damaged woman who tries to overlook the pain and carry on with what is important right now. Tack onto that the same body shape and the incessant love for a fedora and you've got Borderlands' version of me. So I might be a bit prejudiced on this subject...

NINTR posted: »

Exactly. I mean, Fiona has had just as rough of a life but she is way more mature about it. I have done my best to like her. Even as I'm sur

• Father-daughter? Shit, Rhys would make a horrible father. He also implies that he thinks she's hot at the end of episode 2.

I know the age gap isn't all that big, but it strikes me as a more father/daughter kind of thing

• edited March 2015

Rhyiona

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Guys, we have to do something. Rhys x Fiona ship is slowly spreading over the forums. #Rhysha

• Damn, that's pretty self-glorifying. And Fiona doesn't even wear a fedora.

Also, I really relate to Fiona. I'm a damaged woman who tries to overlook the pain and carry on with what is important right now. Tack onto

• No reason for hate, dude. Fedoras come in all shapes and sizes. :)

Piggs posted: »

Damn, that's pretty self-glorifying. And Fiona doesn't even wear a fedora.

• I know what you mean! Fiona is way too attractive to be ignored the way she is.

Exactly. I mean, Fiona has had just as rough of a life but she is way more mature about it. I have done my best to like her. Even as I'm sur

• Right? Like, making the right choices, Scooter can flip out over Sasha and work on your caravan for free simply because "she's so pretty". I mean, did he not think that of Fiona? I didn't think that many guys were into girls with dreadlocks. XD

I know what you mean! Fiona is way too attractive to be ignored the way she is.

• I finally saw that scene, had me laughing my ass off. I'd prefer if nothing happened, but I'd take Rhys and Sasha over Rhys and Fiona any day of the week.

Shit, there's a determinant line at the end of the episode that fuckin' CONFIRMS THIS, MAN. I'm paraphrasing here, but it was basically w

• I'm going to go and put "Ship to Ship Combat" on the YMMV page for the TFTB article on TV Tropes.

• Ugh, I hate Sasha so much.

Rhys can do way better.

• edited March 2015

Uh...that's not cool.

Ugh, I hate Sasha so much. Rhys can do way better.

• Haha I knew it when I selected that and I'm happy he he Rhys loves Sasha and it's happening,baby

Rhysha

Shit, there's a determinant line at the end of the episode that fuckin' CONFIRMS THIS, MAN. I'm paraphrasing here, but it was basically w

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Found this in the atlas mugged discussion :P

I know what you mean! Fiona is way too attractive to be ignored the way she is.

• Alt text

Why have I been waiting this entire time?

Randomly realized something, when we play as Fiona in the Purple Skag, August and Sasha kiss. Someone needs to replace August's model with Rhys, and then we are in the money.

• edited March 2015

It is clearly Fiona being jealous ! And Rhys Judging Sasha for con art ways !

For those who didn't get this scene. #Rhysha confirmed

• For those who didn't get this scene.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

#Rhysha confirmed

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Alt text

You keep telling yourself that.

Poogers555 posted: »

It is clearly Fiona being jealous ! And Rhys Judging Sasha for con art ways !

• Alt text

• D'awww, he's doing this thing with his hands again.

Alt text

• Alt text

You keep telling yourself that.

• i love him so much, he's my favorite character ever

D'awww, he's doing this thing with his hands again.

• For the past month or so, things have kind of evened out to a 3:4 ratio on that poll, and Rhysha's in the majority. Fiona x Rhys shippers have been a bit more prominent lately, but goddang do we still outnumber 'em.

Hail to the king and queen.

• Nah, clearly those results are still in favor of that cause it's riding off what you had before episode 2. Compare the like counts with the Rhyiona thread and this one, and if that's not enough proof then you should make a new poll.

For the past month or so, things have kind of evened out to a 3:4 ratio on that poll, and Rhysha's in the majority. Fiona x Rhys shippers have been a bit more prominent lately, but goddang do we still outnumber 'em. Hail to the king and queen.

• Well, actually, if you pull out your fuckin' calculator and crunch the numbers, judging by the scale ratio factor of population, the sudden increase of reception is accounted for by modern postulates and theorems regarding time and space and shit.

Green613 posted: »

Nah, clearly those results are still in favor of that cause it's riding off what you had before episode 2. Compare the like counts with the Rhyiona thread and this one, and if that's not enough proof then you should make a new poll.

• But uh, I think I liked that thread too. It doesn't have to do with me actually liking the ship, it has to do with the original post being a joke. I thought it was funny.

Green613 posted: »

nu ur rong

• nu ur rong

Well, actually, if you pull out your fuckin' calculator and crunch the numbers, judging by the scale ratio factor of population, the sudden increase of reception is accounted for by modern postulates and theorems regarding time and space and shit.

• Eh, I think it's pretty clear that Rhyiona's shippers are in majority now. Still, I'll never leave this ship.

#Rhysha4ever

For the past month or so, things have kind of evened out to a 3:4 ratio on that poll, and Rhysha's in the majority. Fiona x Rhys shippers have been a bit more prominent lately, but goddang do we still outnumber 'em. Hail to the king and queen.

• edited March 2015

dang u really did a number on me................

• I think I liked that thread too

Clearly the love we all have inside us for Rhyiona overcame you and you just had to like the thread. It's a good thing.

But uh, I think I liked that thread too. It doesn't have to do with me actually liking the ship, it has to do with the original post being a joke. I thought it was funny.

• Rhack4lyfe

What about Rhys and Jack? Huh? Huuuuuh? They just can't keep their hands off each other. :DD Yeah...I'll just see myself out.

• edited March 2015

AGREED.

Ugh, I hate Sasha so much. Rhys can do way better.

• He's too goddamn adorkable ;)

D'awww, he's doing this thing with his hands again.

• Fiona bit her lip so hard she drew blood.

"How...how could this happen?"

Rhys eyed her sadly.

"I...don't know. I'm sorry...I should have helped. I could have helped..."

She shook her head but the chuckle the she made was humourless.

"No...there was nothing you could do..."

"I could have helped! I could've been there to help protect us..."

She grabbed his shoulders and shook them.

"No! No, Rhys, this is their fault! If they hadn't been so careless..."

"They're working on it...I promise you..."

She eyed the wall behind you.

"You," she started, "Rhyiona Inc."

Rhys let her vent.

"I know you guys are listening. I NEED more Rhysha-b-gone. I'm still seeing posts. This is unacceptable. You idiots do your job better and just fucking keep producing that...that wonderful, amazing, 100% success rate product of yours!"

She got up.

"I feel better already. Care for some roleplay, princess?"

SORRY FIONA WE'RE WORKING ON IT.

Signed, Rhyiona Inc.

• I am jelly

Alt text

Should I post that?

I am jelly, so I went ahead and made a Rhysha soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Uvy7CBs2M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Sign in to comment in this discussion.