Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys. (Poll)

Comments

• Guys, Rhys and Fiona can't be together, they are we, its like...self stimulation, i mean you can do it, we all do but, not very funny...i guess

• I personally didn't like Sasha much, and really really liked Rhys a lot, so I didn't like it when she was so harsh and aggressive to him. I can see the chemistry between them, and I feel like maybe it will be determinant as to whether it actually goes somewhere or not. Also, dont forget Sasha was August's girlfriend before the deal went to shit, and although we can't know how much of it was genuine on her part and how much of it was just to secure the deal, but there is an achievement for episode 2 called 'until death do us part' and we also saw August in the sneak peek. So maybe Sasha will go back to August, or be kidnapped by him in order to get to Fiona, or maybe what happens with those two will depend on hoe you interacted with Sasha as Rhys in this episode and during that one. Personally, I dont like Sasha, so I dont really ship her with Rhys because I think he deserves better. But i do think he will get with someone, maybe we'll meet another female love interest in episode 2, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was like a young Nisha the sheriff of lynchwood what with all the ways Rhys has been not-so-subtly paralleled to Jack just in episode 1.

• This comment makes me so happy...

Churned posted: »

Rhys x Sasha - Mos Def Fiona x Vaughn - Mos Def Yvette x Lunch - Mos Def Vasquez x His Own Cock - Mos Def Loader Bot is Rhys' Mi

• edited January 2015

Wait. Who is Bonnie's VA voicing in TftB?

Bokor posted: »

I'm weirded out by hearing Bonnie's voice again.

• It's Erin Yvette, who voices Sasha.

Tahon posted: »

Wait. Who is Bonnie's VA voicing in TftB?

• Thanks for telling. Didn't she also voice Snow from TWAU?

It's Erin Yvette, who voices Sasha.

• Yes, that's right.

Tahon posted: »

Thanks for telling. Didn't she also voice Snow from TWAU?

• Woah.

kaleion posted: »

But they are sisters... I mean even if they are like foster sisters, I have a foster sister and thinking about us together is so gross, we did kiss once but both of us were extremely disgusted by that...

• I know the age gap isn't all that big, but it strikes me as a more father/daughter kind of thing

• Hmm, never really thought about that. You could be right.

I know the age gap isn't all that big, but it strikes me as a more father/daughter kind of thing

• I love Sasha and Rhys (okay, no, let me rephrase: I love literally everyone crossed with everyone so far because the character chemistry on all fronts is so good) but the truth is I'm also a terrible person that loves conflict and wants to see those connections either worn through or fractured via Handsome Jack (and possibly their own individual motivations). So personally I can totally get behind Sasha as much as I could Vaughn or Fiona - but what I'm really hoping for is that whatever the options are, if any, Rhys is...compromised, so to speak, before it caps off.

Depth through misery: pretty much my shameful bread and butter.

(translation: Rhys, chances are good you're going to die a virgin in my game)

• Alt text

Saying something's not funny and then giving that look and smile? Yeah. You ain't fooling anyone Sasha.

• I ship Rhys and Fiona too (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Herodriver posted: »

Nah,I always much prefer Rhys & Fiona,kinda feel more love-hate vibe from them,Sasha is more of a childish nature and goes better with Vaughn.

• QTE ;-;

Guys, you realise you're practically begging Telltale to do a subplot where Jack takes over Rhys and makes him strangle Sasha? THEY WILL HURT EVERYONE YOU LOVE!

• Oh God, that would be brutal!

QTE ;-;

• Ik ;-;

Oh God, that would be brutal!

• Isn't there only like 3 years between them?

I know the age gap isn't all that big, but it strikes me as a more father/daughter kind of thing

• I ship Fiona and Vaughn because they're super adorkable together and personally I'd love to see more interaction between them in future episodes but I'm down for Rhys/Vaughn as well even though I can't really picture Rhys in a romantic relationship lol. Vaughn has great chemistry imo and is pretty much shippable with everyone. Except Assquez. Fuck him.

• Poor guy.

avali posted: »

I love Sasha and Rhys (okay, no, let me rephrase: I love literally everyone crossed with everyone so far because the character chemistry on

• That's what I mean when I mention the age gap, but Sasha seems to have a certain childishness about her. Especially when she is alone with Rhys

Isn't there only like 3 years between them?

• Yeah, I definitely get Sasha - but I don't really get a particularly paternal vibe from Rhys - at least not in my interactions.

That's what I mean when I mention the age gap, but Sasha seems to have a certain childishness about her. Especially when she is alone with Rhys

• Right in the assquez

peachflower posted: »

I ship Fiona and Vaughn because they're super adorkable together and personally I'd love to see more interaction between them in future epis

• Oh god now I dont know what to think, because you're right too! Okay, imma stick to what I said earlier in that Sasha and Rhys could have a thing, but there might be other potential love interest/s. Actually, I think whatever goes down between Rhys and Sasha will be scripted, since its really only based on that one conversation. If you let her play with your stun baton (no innuendo) she likes you, if you don't she gets all butthurt. I don't think that's going to really affect anything that much, just dialogue. If they are meant to have a thing, they will regardless, if they aren't, they won't. That's what I'd say from my experience of TT up to this point.

Yeah, I definitely get Sasha - but I don't really get a particularly paternal vibe from Rhys - at least not in my interactions.

• I love literally everyone crossed with everyone

Friggin' YEAH.

avali posted: »

I love Sasha and Rhys (okay, no, let me rephrase: I love literally everyone crossed with everyone so far because the character chemistry on

• edited January 2015

I ship Rhys and loader bot, jk xD, well nobody knows what the hell is gonna happen with the main characters but I like both girls , yeah Sasha tried to kill Rhys in the first place (and remember Fiona wanted see him dead too) but who in Pandora didnt? , both sisters are beautiful and smart , I like Sasha she thinks fast and makes a good team with mc, but am pretty sure he is gonna be lonely at the end of the game (lets hope telltale dont start killing everybody around the main characters as they use to do in the walking dead series xD)

• I like the way you think 1313

nursethalia posted: »

I love literally everyone crossed with everyone Friggin' YEAH.

• I don't really ship anything or anyone here, but I totally liked Rhys fangirling over Zer0.
    Just looking on his face here makes me gigle every time. :D Plus, to think of it - how many times you wanted to say that cool character is cool but just couldn't? Well, that's Borderlands for you!

Alt textAlt text

Also, LoaderBot! We need more of him.

• You wot m8?

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

oi say that to my fockin face m8

• Shit, there's a determinant line at the end of the episode that fuckin' CONFIRMS THIS, MAN.

I'm paraphrasing here, but it was basically went like this:

Fiona: "Sasha really broke that August guy's heart."

Rhys: "Pfft, well, it's not like I can't see why."

Fiona: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rhys: "Ha, I-- I uh... y'know." SWEATS FUCKING BULLETS

MAN THE FUCKIN STATIONS, MEN. WE MUST ELIMINATE THE FIONA X RHYS MENACE. TO BATTLE!

• wrong neighborhood m8...

Green613 posted: »

Hey guys! Spread the word ^_^ http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-spoilers/p1

• We got a bunch of fucking traitors among us.

Come with us if you want to live.

How do you get that line? Must be in my canon playthrough.

Shit, there's a determinant line at the end of the episode that fuckin' CONFIRMS THIS, MAN. I'm paraphrasing here, but it was basically w

• No, Rhys X Fiona will rise up and defeat these lies!

wrong neighborhood m8...

• Oi m8 even in ur own thred they support it more. It's canon.

Alt text

wrong neighborhood m8...

• edited March 2015

LISSUN UP BRUV

Alt text

THE NUMBAHS SAY OTHERWISE

Oi m8 even in ur own thred they support it more. It's canon.

• Where's that meme with Rhys that says "You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker."

Oi m8 even in ur own thred they support it more. It's canon.

• USING SCHOOL COMPUTER LABS HUH M8?

LISSUN UP BRUV THE NUMBAHS SAY OTHERWISE

• RHYS AND FIONA MASTER RACE!

Alt text

• When Sasha and Rhys are delivered to the glowy space thing towards the end, Fiona has to mention that August is lovesick over Sasha (it's one of her dialogue options).

We got a bunch of fucking traitors among us. Come with us if you want to live. How do you get that line? Must be in my canon playthrough.

• Guys, we have to do something. Rhys x Fiona ship is slowly spreading over the forums.

#Rhysha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.