Stuff I have laying around

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I hope the Team doesn't mind... I had some fun with the blurry picture... I tryed to unblur it (deblur or whatever). :p

Because it may be a spoiler, I'll just attach a link below for those who want to try and figure out what's the island's name. Maybe we should have a contest with that. :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1054/pictureres1.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    Well... :)
    It's still mysterious as it was ;)
  • edited July 2009
    :p I'm trying to find stuff to do 'till the 7th
  • edited July 2009
    After a bit of reconstructing: Sword? Swab?

http://www.blobz.net/mi.jpg
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    xzodia wrote: »
    If the first island is called Flotsam, does that make that Jetsam?
    Graywing wrote: »
    After a bit of reconstructing: Sword? Swab?

You guys are way overthinking this.
  • edited July 2009
    It's true, guys. The game-spoiling revelation is right in front of your faces, and you're missing it! ;)
  • edited July 2009
    Jake wrote: »

And having fun in the process :D (and somehow I get the feeling.. if i'm not overthinking it.. that its a hint or either the name is way too obvious!)
  • edited July 2009
    Have to admit... looks like Melee to me. :P
  • edited July 2009

Why, yes we are! :D
    5 more days to go!
    ...Swoble? Swoble Island? What's a swoble?

Help me, Google!

No definitions were found for swoble.

I hate Google...it's a conspiracy
    Conspiracy...
    Cons-piracy...
    Piracy...
    Swoble...
  • edited July 2009
    Is it Swindle, perchance?

Lorn
  • edited July 2009
    Scabb?
  • edited July 2009
    I'm sure it's Flotsam. He said it was a new island, not a hitherto unmentioned island.
  • edited July 2009
    it would be to obvious (and boring) to be the rock of gelato or flotsam.. still pondering.. need sleep.. need to ponder... hard choice!
  • edited July 2009
    Oh wait guys.

It's clearly MONKEY ISLAND.
  • edited July 2009
    So, I completely missed the pin contest giveaway. How/where were they given away?
    edited July 2009
    Sean ran a trivia contest on Twitter. They went quick!
  • edited July 2009
    Novotnus wrote: »
    Just few words about the video:
    - Voices - here comes one complain - LeChuck's "Har, har, har" is a bit too... well, that just doesn't sound like a villian in a momet of victory. Sounds more like Ozzie than LeChuck I know.

I think it's him just putting a bit of pirate Arrrr into Ha Ha Ha... :)
  • edited July 2009
    I don't know why but on some forums I've looked on they've seen that pic and most think is Phatt Island. I don't see why their saying this and why Phatt Island anyway? Its obviously gonna be the map screen for Floatsam Island, or is it???
  • edited July 2009
    OR IS IT???

*pause for dramatic effect*

Yeah it probably is.
  • edited July 2009
    I think the excitement of the last picture is over, Jake.
    When will you post a blurry one of some grass-texture, so we can debate about which island it came from. Maybe Monkey Island?? Hmmm…
  • edited July 2009
    Or a close-up of a character's boot, so that we can try and guess the size and to whom it belongs.

OR...or...
    A rock... and we have to guess if it's plot relevant or not.
  • edited July 2009
    Or how about posting a blurry image of one of the most important plot devices in the game, so that we think it can't be that important, and you can laugh maniacally?
  • edited July 2009
    Or post a blurry image of an old episode of Sam & Max and see what we make of it!
    Wait, that's not fun for us...
  • edited July 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    Scabb?

I would poop in colours if LMI featured any island from MI2 or CMI. Oh, but not revamped the way EMI revamped Melée, please, that was plain awful.
    Thank you, Mr Stemmle, sir :o
  • edited July 2009
    What's LMI? Do you mean ILM?
  • edited July 2009
    Majus wrote: »
    I think the excitement of the last picture is over, Jake.
    When will you post a blurry one of some grass-texture, so we can debate about which island it came from. Maybe Monkey Island?? Hmmm…

That would be a little too much excitement... :eek: I mean there's so much to think about when it comes to grass.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanx a lot,we are very happy that there is a very special company(family)like you,with full of art and humor.You will NEVER walk alone!!!
  • edited July 2009
    GozzoMan wrote: »
    Well, I think the best way to crack down on such a people is to make the goods they sell more available and less palatable for "collectors"... i.e. exactly printing more of them and letting anyone know!!

Merch democracy!

...Have I already said how much I love TTG? :D

PS: Yes, I hate "collectors", they spoil the fun on so many things, they complain when things are re-printed, etc. etc. ... despicable.

And they usually fight like a cow, too.

Just wanted to say that despite being a collector, i have no problems with items being available at cheaper prices :) I absolutely love all three of my editions of STH (original, re-print and re-print hardcover) tremendously.

Even though i have paid the ridiculo-prices for the rarer versions i would in no way complain about a re-issue of those exact versions (or enhanced or otherwise). For example: If they were to suddenly re-release all the fm-towns versions in a scale where they were available at average retail game prices, i would have no complaints or issues whatsoever despite having had to bay something like 300-450 for each of the ones in my collection.

For me at least its about having the versions rather than their value
  • edited July 2009
    Sean ran a trivia contest on Twitter. They went quick!

Which Twitter? The TellTaleGames Twitter, or Sean's (if he has one.). I never got any tweets of a contest on Twitter. Odd. (If it's on the TellTaleGames one, that is.)
    edited July 2009
    It was Sean's, which I think he talked about earlier in this very thread!
  • edited July 2009
    It was Sean's, which I think he talked about earlier in this very thread!

Oh, must have missed that, woops. :o
  • edited July 2009
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • edited July 2009
    Riiiight...
  • edited July 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No… I mean, yes… or… no no, I guess… wait… what?
  • edited July 2009
    Didn't get that... probably I'm too old... or too uncool...
  • edited July 2009
    hamzie wrote: »

Always no... sometimes. Think it's me, but you know, I know when it's a dream.
    I think, er no... I mean, er yes, but it's all wrong.
    That is... I think I disagree.
  • edited July 2009
    Didn't get that... probably I'm too old... or too uncool...

Or too german. I don't get it either.
  • edited July 2009
    Lindsay wrote: »
    I see a strong possibility of more delicious buttons in the near (July 22-July 26) future. ;)

I want a Badge, but would UK customers be able to get one? i always wanted to get my hands on Monkey Island Merchandise, but before it was really rare to get any, now that the new game is coming out,hopefully,fingers crossed there would be tons of Monkey Island Merchandise on the Telltales store website, like a collectors bundle, just like the Sam & Max one, with books, t-shirts, soundtracks, cartoon series etc (imagine that a Monkey Island Cartoon series)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.