Stuff I have laying around

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Oh, you're right. Durrrr! Sorry, I'm losing track bouncing between this and the normal board. I was referring to this wallpaper Jake posted.

Woot, my new wallpaper!
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe they should just get back to the original order and let some new ones be printed :)
  • edited June 2009
    Nice! Thanks. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Re: the buttons -- we're investigating. No promises, though!
  • edited June 2009
    I can't help but wonder what button I'm getting in the mail. <totally not bragging>
  • edited June 2009
    Who knows? If ToMI is really succesful (and I'm sure it will be), along with SMI:SE, in five years we might have MI pens, hats, toys (even action figures), bags, and complimentary rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle that comes with every order. :D
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »

That's just what I needed to start my work in a good mood
  • edited June 2009
    Candyghost wrote: »
    That's just what I needed to start my work in a good mood

Same here! :)
  • edited June 2009

We love you so much...
  • edited June 2009
    Telltale is one of the only companies I've seen to date that really knows how to treat its customers well.
  • edited June 2009
    :cool:
    Thank you!!!! :)
  • edited June 2009
    We love you so much...

seconded :)
    Telltale is one of the only companies I've seen to date that really knows how to treat its customers well.

also seconded :)
  • edited June 2009
    Jake, you said in another thread that Purcell has dropped off his first line art sketches for the cover. You wouldn't happen to consider that "stuff" that might be described as "laying around", would you? :D
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks Bagge. :)
  • edited June 2009
    Jake, you said in another thread that Purcell has dropped off his first line art sketches for the cover. You wouldn't happen to consider that "stuff" that might be described as "laying around", would you? :D

I think there's a difference between Stuff-Jake-has-lying-Around and Stuff-lying-around-Jake. Although I kind of hope I'm wrong.
  • edited June 2009
    Oh I think one complete set survived... and it's mine, all mine!!!!

stinkinbadges.jpg

The Algebros? Oh man, that game is soooooo last season. Tell you what, why don't you get that box top signed by everybody at the office (so they can say good bye to it) and then I'll take it off your hands for you. You want to keep up your street cred, right man?

Seriously, I love the title for the pic. Ah Weird Al/Humphrey Bogart references!
  • edited June 2009
    HeyWOAH!

What's that purple thing?

Yeah, you know, the one that says "G Bad's ttractive People", looks like a DVD cover, is obscured, has the Videlectrix logo, and looks AWESOME?

Not Tales related, but IS THIS A REVERSIBLE COVER FOR THE SBCG4AP DVD?
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks Jake. It looks awesome!
  • edited June 2009
    Anne26 wrote: »
    One problem everyone that preordered will want the same button, the one that says "ask me about monkey island";)

That's the only button I need from the set. But I NEEEEEED it.
  • edited June 2009
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    That's the only button I need from the set. But I NEEEEEED it.

Do you find it ... precious?
  • edited June 2009
    I'd be happy with a plain button with nothing but the phrase "Ask me about Monkey Island" on it. Don't know if that'd be any cheaper to produce or not, but still.
  • edited June 2009
    Yes, I too need a button that says "Ask me about Monkey Island" on it.

:D
  • edited June 2009
    i could make some buttons and put them up for sale, but uhh i think telltale and lucas would have a problem with that
  • edited June 2009
    I'd also love an "Ask me about Monkey Island" button! :)
  • edited June 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I'd be happy with a plain button with nothing but the phrase "Ask me about Monkey Island" on it. Don't know if that'd be any cheaper to produce or not, but still.

Yep. Blue background & white letters would be great.
    Lena_P wrote: »

*does the gollum voice* MY precious!
  • edited June 2009
    If you guys start making buttons for the fans, I'd buy a whole pack!
  • edited June 2009
    So would I hahaha! God I can NOT wait 'til July 7! I even made a wallpaper using an old CMI screenshot (still wish this was in 2D but I'll take what I can get :p) check it out :) http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rqc0hy&s=5
  • edited June 2009
    Oh I think one complete set survived... and it's mine, all mine!!!!

stinkinbadges.jpg

I like the "What's his problem?" button. XD

And what's up with the purple SBCG4AP cover and clear case?
  • edited June 2009
    Fluffy clouds! wee!
    Little Fluffy Clouds, by chance? ;)

(God, I love that song... and that band...)
    AndyBundy wrote: »
    I knew answers but in German. Not even my beloved www.dict.cc could translate these names used in the localized MI2.
    • Mäusezähnchen = mice teeth
    • Honigkuchen = honeycake
    • Schmusebacke = cuddle cheek
    • Zuckerpüppchen = sugarbabe
    • Schnuckelchen = little sweetie

np: Tosca - Sperl (Dehli9 (Disc 1))
  • edited June 2009
    Leak wrote: »
    • Mäusezähnchen = mice teeth
    • Honigkuchen = honeycake
    • Schmusebacke = cuddle cheek
    • Zuckerpüppchen = sugarbabe
    • Schnuckelchen = little sweetie
    Thanks bud.^^ You know, these are nice translations, but still not the words that have been asked for. :D
  • edited June 2009
    Mäusezähnchen = mice teeth

:confused: I don't get Germany ...
  • edited June 2009

Oh, it's simple... Mice teeth rhymes with "Nice teeth" in english. And everybody likes nice teeth, so it's a compliment about her hygene. A girl that has an impecable hygene is more attractive than a girl who hasn't. Thus, Guybrush is telling Elaine, in german, that she is attractive! See? Simple.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, me neither. Thank $DEITY for the existence of other German-speaking countries... :D

np: Tosca - Ping (Session 10) (Dehli9 (Disc 2))
  • edited June 2009
    German rocks. Think of Kindergarten (which is being replaced by Kindertagesstätte = nursery school), the evil Poltergeist and we also use several old fashioned idioms, which origins are mostly unknown and can't be translated word by word.

And without us, there would be no ä ö or ü like in BRÜTAL LEGEND... but dmnit it's not going to be released for PC and I don't have the other consoles.
  • edited June 2009
    Little Fluffy Clouds, by chance? ;)

(God, I love that song... and that band...)

Great song. It came on the radio in Borders recently and by the time it was done I was standing absent-mindedly in the pregnancy section. Oops.

Mines, all mines.
  • edited June 2009
    Oh, it's simple... Mice teeth rhymes with "Nice teeth" in english. And everybody likes nice teeth, so it's a compliment about her hygene. A girl that has an impecable hygene is more attractive than a girl who hasn't. Thus, Guybrush is telling Elaine, in german, that she is attractive! See? Simple.

:confused: I don't get Germany...

:p
    AndyBundy wrote: »
    And without us, there would be no ä ö or ü like in BRÜTAL LEGEND... but dmnit it's not going to be released for PC and I don't have the other consoles.

and no über :D
  • edited June 2009
    Tee-Hee :p Ich Liebe Dutch. (is that correct?) :p
  • edited June 2009
    You love the Nederlande, huh? The Flying Dutchman is no German. Ich liebe Deutsch. Ich liebe Deutschland. Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe Affeninsel.
  • edited June 2009
    lol

Ich liebe Niederländen als gut!

Es hat schöne ganja. :cool:
  • edited June 2009
    Gryffalio wrote: »
    lol

Ich liebe Niederländen als gut!

Es hat schöne ganja. :cool:

Gimme the english translation. :P

Ohh man we're talking too much off-topic, you noticed that? I hope TTG won't start deleting our postings... ohh ooh... i think they lrd strtd dltng sm lttrs,
Sign in to comment in this discussion.