Stuff I have laying around

Comments

• edited June 2009
    einheitlix wrote: »
    Arrrr! That one's great too! Now I have to choose :D
    Oh well. I'll do as you do too. I'll alternate from time to time ;)

Yes, of course I preordered the game! But I didn't see this wallpaper anywhere til now. Where did Jake post it?

Over HERE. :)
  • edited June 2009
    You guys rock, thanks a lot :)
  • SkySky
    edited June 2009
    Sorry Sam, sorry Max (and quit biting me) but you two have just been booted off my computer background.
  • edited June 2009
    Sky wrote: »
    Sorry Sam, sorry Max (and quit biting me) but you two have just been booted off my computer background.

Lol, same here :D
  • edited June 2009
    I guess I do have one question....as far as everything goes, please tell me you guys are going to have some MI swag to offer. T-Shirts, buttons,..... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? Also does the coupon for the free game/$8.95 equivalent ever expire? If it doesn't I may just hold onto it and wait to use it to get some of the cool MI swag you guys may offer.

Thanks,
    -mith
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    I think the coupon expires in a year.
  • edited June 2009
    wow cool wallpaper :)
    replacing my previous monkey island wallpaper :P
    yea id also love to use the coupon on some cool MI stuff
  • edited June 2009
    these wallpapers are awesome, would it be possible to get one 2560x1024?
  • edited June 2009
    Awesome background, thank you! :)
  • edited June 2009
    you wouldent by any chance have a 3D Model of murray to put into the game would ya ?
  • edited June 2009
    I'd like to see more mutant Guybrush pictures and such. Funny 3D model glitches are always good fun.
  • edited June 2009
    can the coupon be used towards postage for the mi dvd?
  • EricPEricP Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to see more mutant Guybrush pictures and such. Funny 3D model glitches are always good fun.

So this is a little off-topic for our MI forum, but here are some highlights from my personal collection of horrible brokenness that occasionally occurred while making Wallace & Gromit.

Bad Trip
    The Eyes Have It
    Tiny Gromit
    Gorilla Gromit
    What Hath Science Wrought
  • edited June 2009
    EricP wrote: »
    [...] from my personal collection of horrible brokenness that occasionally occurred while making Wallace & Gromit. [...]

I particularly like that all of those appear to be labelled "Release."
  • edited June 2009
    So this is a little off-topic for our MI forum, but here are some highlights from my personal collection of horrible brokenness that occasionally occurred while making Wallace & Gromit.

Bad Trip
    The Eyes Have It
    Tiny Gromit
    Gorilla Gromit

Oh man, that last one is going to haunt me for weeks to come....
  • edited June 2009
    Tiny Gromit would be a cute Easter Egg.
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    I made this wallpaper for my work PC yesterday. If anyone wants it, it's yours!

Great wallpaper! Thank you for that one. :).
  • seanvanamanseanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009

Bad Trip
    The Eyes Have It
    Tiny Gromit
    Gorilla Gromit

that is the first i've seen of tiny gromit, and had i known he existed, i would've demanded his inclusion in wg103.
  • edited June 2009
    Tiny Gromit is awesome.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    that is the first i've seen of tiny gromit, and had i known he existed, i would've demanded his inclusion in wg103.

Unfortunately Tiny Gromit only appears when you least want him to. But just lookademm.
  • edited June 2009
    patters wrote: »
    i can Imagine a cool photo shop onto that
    I think that asks for a "Fan Kit" or something similar: a collection of various screenies or concept art of the characters or objects from the game to make your own Wallpapers or other things. :)
  • edited June 2009

Bad Trip
    The Eyes Have It
    Tiny Gromit
    Gorilla Gromit

Thanks! Those are awesome. I particularly like Gorilla Gromit. He's like a cute creature from John Carpenter's The Thing.
  • edited June 2009
    Oh, you're right. Durrrr! Sorry, I'm losing track bouncing between this and the normal board. I was referring to this wallpaper Jake posted.

yessum awesomess

icwattelltalesdidthere

theyaresosososososocheeeeky
  • edited June 2009
    PS: Do you guys happen to have any mp3s of the Soundtrack or the soundtrack demos laying around? I need some MI-music to haunt my dreams until July.
  • edited June 2009
    I really do hope a soundtrack is released in some form (to buy or cheap as free)

Maybe they'll do what they did with the Sam and Max series and offer a soundtrack at the end of the season?

I also would love a way to get all of the soundtracks from the past MI games.

MI music really started my love for video game music :cool:
  • edited June 2009
    MystMonkey wrote: »
    I also would love a way to get all of the soundtracks from the past MI games.

MI music really started my love for video game music :cool:

You can at least download them!

http://www.scummbar.com/resources/downloads/index.php?todo=MP3
  • edited June 2009
    Jake, you couldn't make one for 1200X768 monitors could you?
  • edited June 2009
    der_ketzer wrote: »

Don't miss "Monkey Island 2 - Medley (Bonus).mp3" in the Lechuck's Revenge section. I forget where that came from, I think it may have been fan made, IIRC.
  • edited June 2009
    Arodin wrote: »
    Don't miss "Monkey Island 2 - Medley (Bonus).mp3" in the Lechuck's Revenge section. I forget where that came from, I think it may have been fan made, IIRC.

came from some user named

w3sp
  • edited June 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    came from some user named

w3sp
    I've got some other credits for it on my site... but that was ages ago, so I'm not sure where I got those from.
  • edited June 2009
    I've got some other credits for it on my site... but that was ages ago, so I'm not sure where I got those from.
    That's yours? Well done sir, I found that site years ago and have been enjoying the music ever since.
  • edited June 2009
    That's the idea, so, you're welcome ;)
  • edited June 2009
    Alright, I think I'll alternate periodically.

Windows 7 makes this soooo easy.:)
  • edited June 2009

when you said medley i just assumed you were talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rtiAQk3ojE

for some reason

if it is that.. then def. w3sp
  • edited June 2009
    Windows 7 makes this soooo easy.:)
    One of my favorite features in Windows 7. My Fallout image folder (Sorry GOG) has been bumped off the desktop.
  • edited June 2009
    Do you have any doodles? You know, silly drawings and funny concept art that was never meant to BE concept art? :p
  • edited June 2009
    What we really need is some cool banners and avatars so we can use them in all different forums we are part of, so we can spread the word and tell everybody that Monkey island is back... :)
  • Ry GuyRy Guy Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Do you have any doodles? You know, silly drawings and funny concept art that was never meant to BE concept art? :p

Ha! Probably.. i'll upload some stuff from my sketchbook. Theres an old drawing a LeChuck i eventually want to color also.
  • edited June 2009
    Looking forward, Ry Guy :)
  • edited June 2009
    You know, in some LucasArts games, the player can find a mug with the LA logo. Will we see a mug with the TTG logo in Tales of Monkey Island? And, do you have one of those on your desk? :))
Sign in to comment in this discussion.