Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Wow the serial killer hasent even appeared yet and people already want to kill each other........ thats........just fantastic.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Prologue Jerry Stewart I'm now boarding a plane going to Asia from California for a business trip regarding

• edited December 2014

Great Group, I wonder how they would do in a life or death situation :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Wow the serial killer hasent even appeared yet and people already want to kill each other........ thats........just fantastic.

• i think its preatty obvious we need a calm reasoble person to sort these disputes and help these people unite and survive.

Good thing we have SO MANY of those.......

Great Group, I wonder how they would do in a life or death situation

• Great Prologue!!!!!!!!!

PD: When will my characters appear? Just Asking :P

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Prologue Jerry Stewart I'm now boarding a plane going to Asia from California for a business trip regarding

• Very good prologue. I think this fanfiction is going to be amazing.

• Yep :) Alt text

i think its preatty obvious we need a calm reasoble person to sort these disputes and help these people unite and survive. Good thing we have SO MANY of those.......

• They'll be introduced in the first chapter :)

supersagig posted: »

Great Prologue!!!!!!!!! PD: When will my characters appear? Just Asking :P

• Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 1:Crash Landing Chapter 1

Jerry Stewart

The plane was one of those where there are 2 seats on each side of the plane, and after I boarded, it turned out I was sitting right next to that film kid Hope.....

Hope: So what do you do for a job?

Jerry: I was a scientist at InGen......

Hope: Ingen! Like Jurassic Park?

Jerry: Yeah......

Hope: Why would you leave a company with Dinosaurs?

Jerry: InGen was purchased by Marsani and let's just say I don't like some people from there so I left, but I had my fun there....

Hope: So you ever pet a T-Rex?

Jerry: Yep, And some stuff a lot bigger and badder.....

Irvin Montgomery

I'm going on a trip with my brother Ash and my best friend Kyle, Me and Ash are sitting right next to each other and Kyle is behind us with some other guy....

Irvin: Can't wait for this trip! Just hope this flight isn't too long, How long has it been so far?

Ash: About 2 Hours.....

Irvin: So that's Starts Counting Fingers Uhhhh 5 Hours left?

Kyle: 5 and a half to be exact... Got any more food?

Irvin: Nope, Sorry.

Ash: Oh Elementary Dear friend Kyle, I have some Corn of the Chips Passes Chip Bag to Kyle

Irvin: What the hell did you just say?

Ash: Some Shakespeare Crap from class.

Irvin: Thank God, You were scaring me for a sec, Don't know what would happen if I didn't have a brother like you.

Ash: Well, I'm not leaving anytime soon.

Dan Stevens

I'm going on vacation and I just hope It'll be relaxing and I can explore some new places.

Dan Stevens: Hey there, What's your name?

Passenger: Hey, I'm Dan Wildler

Dan Stevens: Dan? That's funny, my name is Dan too.

Dan Wildler: Wow, That's funny. What are you doing?, Vacation?

Dan Stevens: Yep

Dan Wildler: Excuse me for a sec, I have to go to the bathroom. Dan Wildler walks to the Plane's bathroom

Next I suddenly heard a guy start yelling some stuff about Male Genitals....

Auggie Fulton

Me, Marie and Becky were all on the plane, Marie and Becky were in the row next to me, and I was sitting next to some kid eating Corn Chips who was talking to some friends.....

Auggie: How ya doing Becky?

Becky: Good Daddie.

Auggie: And how are you dong Marie

Marie: I'm fine sweetheart.

Passenger: BALLS!!!! NO ONE ON THIS FLIGHT HAS BALLS LIKE MINE!!!!!!! SUCK MY SALTY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!

Becky: What's that man saying?

Marie:Nothing Honey he's just talking about food....

Auggie: .... Hey Dude, Shut Up!

Passenger: That's not nice bro, You got Balls!? Cause I do! BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking Salty Ballllssssssss!!!!!!!

Flight Attendant: Sir, Can you please sit down and lower your voice

Passenger: Hell No Biatch, Want to fuck in the bathroom?

Auggie: Shit, It's you, Hugo's the name?

Hugo: Oh Look, It's super dad, You can watch with your little girl while I fuck this flight attendant here, Okay?

Auggie: Sit down or else..........

Hugo: Or else what?

Punch Hugo OR You're not worth the time

• Punch Hugo Some people just need a good smack across the face, like this guy.

Ash: Well, I'm not leaving anytime soon.

I don't think that's a good sign...

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 1:Crash Landing Chapter 1 Jerry Stewart The plane was one of those where there are 2 seats on each s

• Just to let you know @Gustav_Kenny submitted Hugo :) [Not that I'm trying to say anything...]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Punch Hugo Some people just need a good smack across the face, like this guy. Ash: Well, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I don't think that's a good sign...

• Thanks, And part 1 is out :P

Very good prologue. I think this fanfiction is going to be amazing.

• Okay... :P

Just to let you know @Gustav_Kenny submitted Hugo [Not that I'm trying to say anything...]

• Bitch please.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Okay... :P

• So, What do you think about Hugo so far? And do you want Auggie to hit him?

Bitch please.

• Punch Hugo

Scratch your own nuts.

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 1:Crash Landing Chapter 1 Jerry Stewart The plane was one of those where there are 2 seats on each s

• Auggie can hit me, he's just a milksop.

and Hugo likes his balls scratched.

So, What do you think about Hugo so far? And do you want Auggie to hit him?

Alt text

Okay...

Bitch please.

• Things are getting Intense......

Punch Hugo Scratch your own nuts.

• Punch Hugo

• edited December 2014

Only a really dumb person would follow his stupid game and punch him

Which is why pick that (i need these people to have bout 40 i q points so i have a better chance for tomas to kill them before craze or the dinos)

• Punch Hugo

• This is really good so far. And Auggie needs to punch that guy.

Auggie: HEY BECKY, WATCH ME PUNCH THIS ASSHOLE!

Marie: AUGUST FREAKING FULTON, PUNCH HIM AND I WILL SHOVE YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS PLANE!

Becky: I'm so confused...

• edited December 2014

Guuuuurl, you did not say that shiz about m'boi Auggie!

(THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME SCRATCH YOUR BALLS.)

Auggie can hit me, he's just a milksop. and Hugo likes his balls scratched.

• Name: Kevin Jeeves

Appearance: He wears a black vest with a grey shirt, and has camo pants. He also has blue eyes and brown hair.

Personality: Funny guy who tries to help out whenever he can.

Any other Info: Kevin was on the island prior to the others. He won't tell anyone how he got on the island or with whom. Kevin also knows how to use a knife and pistol.

Hopefully I'm not too late for this :D

• Punch Hugo.

Punch him right in the balls.

• Next I suddenly heard a guy start yelling some stuff about Male Genitals....

XD

Punch that motherfucker Hugo

• Thanks!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Name: Kevin Jeeves Age: 24 Appearance: He wears a black vest with a grey shirt, and has camo pants. He also has blue eyes and brown h

• Hmmmmmmmm :D

Only a really dumb person would follow his stupid game and punch him Which is why pick that (i need these people to have bout 40 i q points so i have a better chance for tomas to kill them before craze or the dinos)

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 2

Jerry Stewart

I was talking to Hope about some stuff but this crazy guy started preaching about balls

Hugo: BALLS!!!

Jerry: Hey! Would You Just Shut Up!!!

Hope: Looks like some guy's going back there to knock some sense to him

Jerry: Good, Cause if he isn't I will...... So what were you saying about, Your Film?

Hope: I'm making a Horror Film, maybe about some Curse I heard about in Asia, My friends are there waiting for me.

Jerry: That's cool, How old are you?

Hope: 16

Jerry: Your parents okay with you going to Asia with some friends?

Hope: Oh Yeah, If anything they love it.

Jerry: Should be a good experience then.

Hope: So What about you? Why are you going?

Jerry: Going to a meeting, possibly for a head position of a genetics company.

Hope: Good Luck.

Jerry: Thanks, You too.

Dan Widler

The man sitting next to me also has the name Dan, He seems cool and I went to the bathroom and I was trying to release some feces but a strange fellow was yelling about Male Genitals

Dan: Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hugo: NO ONE ON THIS PLANE HAS BALLS LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Dan: Uh,, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, That's better.

I walked out of the restroom to see a guy standing in the aisle, It easy the one yelling about Balls, and another man was arguing with him, Might just wait this one out........

Irvin Montgomery

I was just talking to my brother and friend, Nothing Much.....

Hugo: Balls!!!! HAHA!!

Irvin: Rock ON DUDE!!!!!!!!

Ash: What the? Why are you cheering him?

Kyle: Cause he's funny as hell.

Irvin: This is pretty funny, Let's see what happens

Kyle: Another Dude is walking over! This is gonna be sweet......

Auggie Fulton

This asshole Hugo was yelling a ton of shit about Balls, So I decided to Shut Him Up so I hit him........

Hugo: Aw Shit, What the hell man?

Auggie: Shut Up Now.

Hugo: Damn Super Dad HAS SOME SALLTAYYY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auggie: I said SHUT UP Punches Hugo

Hugo: You hit like a Doll, One of the ones I use to clean behind my balls. Punches Auggie and sends him flying down the Aisle

Becky: Daddy!!!

Auggie: That's how it is.........

Hugo: BALLS!!!!!!!!! FUCKING BALLS!!!!!!!!!

Jerry: HEY!! SHUT UP!

Hugo: Zip It ASSHOLE OR YOU'RE NEXT!!!!

Auggie: Fuck You! Auggie Runs up the aisle and punches Hugo 2 times Happy Now?

Hugo: You're an idiot Smiles Wait a sec...... FUCKING BALLSSSS! OF CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back-fists Auggie

Flight Attendant: Break it Up!!

Pilot Announcement::: Attention Passengers, Our Navigation is off, We have tried our best but nothing's working. There's an approaching Island up ahead, There might be no where else to land so we are going to have to land down on this island and make the best of it, Thanks you for flying with us and sorry for the fellow passenger behavior and current situation...

No Choice for this part.

• XD

Excellent Chapter!!!!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart I was talking to Hope about some stuff but this crazy guy

• awsome i hope no choice means youll post the next one sooner (not that i want to rush you)

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart I was talking to Hope about some stuff but this crazy guy

• I think you're catching on to my Salty Ways :)

awsome i hope no choice means youll post the next one sooner (not that i want to rush you)

• YESSS SALTLICK SALTCK! :):):):):)

I think you're catching on to my Salty Ways

• Cool chapter.

I'm looking forward to the landing... >:3

• ..... Wait do you plan on releasing it today

I think you're catching on to my Salty Ways

• Early Tomorrow Morning, Just so people can see this and Hype can build up.

..... Wait do you plan on releasing it today

• edited December 2014

okay salt bro ill wait

Early Tomorrow Morning, Just so people can see this and Hype can build up.

• Name: Helena Pattinson

Appearance: blue dyed short curly hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5 feet tall

Personality: Brave , Caring , Smart

Any other Info: She is pregnant

Name: Fiona Pattinson

Appearance: black long curly hair , green eyes . brown skin , 4,7 feet tall

Personality: Nervous , Dumb , Talkative ,

Any other Info: She´s a stewardess and Helena´s sister

• Name: York Avery

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , african-american , 5,4 feet tall

Personality: Calm , Loyal , Smart , Asshole

Any other Info: He´s the pilot

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Helena Pattinson Age: 25 Appearance: blue dyed short curly hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5 feet tall Personality: Brave , Ca

Sign in to comment in this discussion.