Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• [Not Yet, We'll wait for York to tell us if he's found anything] - Hell no, that's a really bad idea!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 6 Jerry Stewart Hugo: Biatch, What you gonna do? Jerry Stares right at

1. Hope, i really like what your doing with his character.
    2. Hugo, he's...He's...Meh...I don't like him, he's a jerk. :<
    3. Hmm...I really have no idea, but hopefully it's some that likes the taste of Hugo... >:3
    4. I'm really liking it.

So Who's Your Favorite Character so far? Who's Your Least Favorite Character So Far? What do you think is going to be the next Dinosaur to show up? What do you guys think so far?

• [Sure, We'll go]

And my characters are in. Excellent!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 6 Jerry Stewart Hugo: Biatch, What you gonna do? Jerry Stares right at

• edited December 2014

1. Jerry

2. Hugo. That guy really needs a meeting with the indigenous fauna

3. Either a Raptor or something herbivorous, like the obligatory herd of brontosaurs

4. Absolutely great!

So Who's Your Favorite Character so far? Who's Your Least Favorite Character So Far? What do you think is going to be the next Dinosaur to show up? What do you guys think so far?

• Not sure, I'm doing it chapter by a time like Dark Angels, before I start episode 2 I'm finishing Part 1 of the Shadow of November

So how will you be releasing the episodes? Once a month?

• I think they already want a return flight :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Jerry or York Augie ( though its mostly becouse we chose to make him the idiot who follows Hugo's stupidity) Velociraptor or Craze ( hes like 90% dino) i think our castaways will really want a return flight soon...

• So how will you be releasing the episodes? Once a month?

• I think they should go for it.

Man, it was a good idea to stare down Hugo.

• BLUE ITS BEEN A WHILE howeve you been

BlueShadiw posted: »

I think they should go for it. Man, it was a good idea to stare down Hugo.

• I've been fantastic.

You?

Lord_EAA posted: »

BLUE ITS BEEN A WHILE howeve you been

• Me too :)

Man its so great to run into you its been so long afther forum (actually it hasent been THAT long but it feels like it) :D

BlueShadiw posted: »

I've been fantastic. You?

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 1

Radio Voice: I know where you are....I see you, On that run way in that torn up plane....You have no Idea how bad this shit is, I almost feel bad for you people but you had a chance to live your lives, I was cast away and locked like an animal, Thank Satan ,my transfer somehow went bad and I ended up here instead of the Hague, But what you guys will call Hell, I call home, You should thank me in advance for what I'm gonna do to you.........Better than being killed by these Animals......

York Avery

Either someone's joking with us or someone doesn't like us....

York: Who is this?

Radio Voice: If you want to know my name..... It's Tomas Branfield but in the end.... It doesn't matter who you once were, It matters who you will become.....

York: Dammit! Dude! Shitbird! Anyone! Tuning Radio Motherfuck.....

Jane Harrison

Jane: Hi there my name is Jane, What's yours? and are you okay?

Woman: Hey, my name is Helena Pattinson, and I'm pregnant if you noticed, and I'm due any time.... I was on my way to see my husband and I ended up on an island filled with dinosaurs..... Nice..... Oh, and this is my sister Fiona

Fiona: It's okay sis, We're gonna be okay like that time where I accidentally made out with your boy friend and you said you hated me, Like that, We're gonna be okay.....

Helena: Ah, good times....

Jane: And stuff I didn't need to hear.....

Irvin Montgomery

Irvin: What are the "adults" talking about?

Ash: I think they're going to search somewhere, I think we should all leave this wreck, When night hits again, How do we know those things won't come back?

Irvin: Ummmm because Kyle smells like Shit.....

Kyle: Ha Ha, Tell that to my girlfriend

Irvin: You're imaginary one? She smells worse than you do....

Kyle: God Dammit....

Ash: Ah, I never want to leave you guys.....

Jerry Stewart

York: Hey guys, Nothing worked but there was some guy who seemed to be messing with me, Watch out, We're not alone here

Hope: I think we should go to that place then, We could take one guy.... I could also get some good film, I bet one day we'll look back and laugh at this....

Jerry: Sure , Me, Hope, Hugo and Dan will go

Dans: Which One?

Hope: Why not both?

Jerry: Why Not.

Geoffrey: Hey Fellas

Hope: Yeah?

Geoffrey: Before you go out, I was gonna go on a hunting trip, So I have weapons with me

Jerry: How many?

Geoffrey: I have 3 pistols, 2 Rifles, and a shotgun, I'm keeping one rifle and 1 pistol, the rest you guys can distribute...

Jerry: Well you can come with us too, Take one guys....

Hope: How did you get these on the plane?

Geoffrey: I have my ways....

Alicia: Dammit Dad.....

Hugo: Wait a sec, Dr. Stewart don't I get one?

Sure, Here you go (Give Gun to Hugo) OR Not enough, Sorry (Don't give gun to Hugo)

Tell me what you guys think!

• Sure, Here you go

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 1 Radio Voice: I know where you are....I see you, On that run way in that

• Sure, Here you go (Give Gun to Hugo)

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 1 Radio Voice: I know where you are....I see you, On that run way in that

• Sure, Here you go - I don't trust him at all, but he needs to defend himself.

• And you guys are going a group.............. :P That suspicious of me huh? And if you guys were wondering I decided you guys deserved a break from Auggie for ONE chapter :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Sure, Here you go - I don't trust him at all, but he needs to defend himself.

• Sure, here you go.

• Sure her you go Hugo

Why? Becouse Tomas would prefer to take them down himself instead of the dinos........or him

• Sure, Here you go (Give Gun to Hugo)

Hugo is an asshole, but he is not a serial killer and certainly not a dinosaur. He is a potential asset and could prove his worth. Also he seems to have developed some respect for Jerry, which could make him more reliable.

• Also he seems to have developed some respect for Jerry, which could make him more reliable.

Gotta love the death stare....

Sure, Here you go (Give Gun to Hugo) Hugo is an asshole, but he is not a serial killer and certainly not a dinosaur. He is a potential as

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 2

Jerry Stewart

Jerry: Sure, Here you go Hugo just don't wave it around like a toy.....

(!) Auggie will remember that

Hugo: I won't Dr. Stewart

Auggie: Whoa there!!, I was just taking care of my wife and daughter, and then I hear this psycho gets A GUN! This is Bullshit, We might as well stone him right now..... I can tell he's gonna double cross one of ya....

Jerry: Relax Auggie, If he does then we have more guys and guns here to handle him not to mention the Dinosaurs, So Relax.

Auggie: You're making a mistake.....

Jerry: The mistake here would be NOT giving the gun to a man in need of Self-Defense......

Auggie: You're gonna regret this.... Walks over to Marie and Becky

Hope: Let's go guys

Geoffrey: Yeah, Let's see if we can find a way out of here

Hope: And I can get good film Pulls out Camera and starts filming

Dan Stevens: Then let's head out boys.....

Dan Wilder: That's what I was gonna say.....

Dan Stevens: No it wasn't

Hugo: Cocks Gun TIME TO KICK ASS BITCHES!!!!

Jerry: Don't get too excited guys..... Jerry, Hope, Geoffrey, Both Dans and Hugo walk away from the abandoned runway into the Jungle

Auggie Fulton

Marie: Auggie, What was that about?

Auggie: Ah, Nothing sweetie, some of the guys are just heading out to check out this place that might have supplies or communication to the outside world

Becky: Mommy, I'm tired.....

Marie: Then just take a nap sweet pea, How long do you think we'll be here?

Auggie: Not sure but hopefully not too long.

Irvin Montgomery

Kyle: Did I just see a few of the guys who left with guns?

Ash: That's good but I don't know how someone could have brought Guns onto the plane

Irvin: Wish we could have one, So then I could yell some bad-ass line while loading it like "TIME TO KICK ASS BITCHES!"

Ash and Kyle both stare

Irvin: What?

Ash: That phrase it exactly what the guy who is obsessed with Male Genitals said, Guess you have something in common....

Irvin: Fuck You

Kyle: Fuck YourSELF OHHHHHHH

Auggie Voice: Hey kids can you keep it down a bit!

Irvin: Kyle............

York Avery

Hey guys, How are you doing?

Jane: We're fine, thanks Captain

Helena: By the way, How did we get here? My husband must be so worried.....

York: We lost navigation and we were running out of fuel so it was either here or the water......

Alicia: Good my dad is a hunter....

York: But there's some guy messing with us on the radio, He says he's watching us..... But I don't mean to startle ya'll with any of this, Just wanted to tell ya......

Fiona: Don't worry, I'll keep you updated Helena, Just relax Sis.

Jane: Wait, Is everyone here!?

Fiona: What do you mean?

Jane: Where's Harry!? He was sitting next to me on the way here, and he was here after the attacks, Where is he!?

York's Radio starts to spit out static noise

Tomas voice: I suppose you're wondering where your friend is........

York: Where is Harry you piece of Shit.....

Tomas Voice: Woah!!!!!! If you're gonna be rude then I guess I won't tell you.....

York: Fine.... Ca you please tell us where he is?

Tomas Voice: Close.....

York: How close?

Tomas Voice: Up your Ass......

Jane: Can you pleas tell us?

Tomas Voice: I'll keep in touch, Let me talk to your friends on their way to my "home" right now.... have a surprise for them.... You can still catch them.

York: Shit.... We have to warn them, I'll go OR It's too risky, We have to assume he's bluffing

Hope Pines

Hope: We're in the jungle..... All alone......... Only ones out here.....

Dan Wildler: Very Dramatic Hope.....

Hope: All Alone..... AW SHIT!!!! GUYS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoffrey: I got this Shoves Stranger to the ground and points pistol at him WHO ARE YOU! Are you that guys York said was fucking with us back at the plane.....

Unknown Man: The Hell? I don't even know you people.....

Geoffrey: What;s you name?

Unknown Man: Kevin Jeeves...... I've been on this island for a while and I saw you guys walking through so I thought I would ask for help....

Hope: By grabbing me and trying to pull me into the jungle!?

Kevin: Can't be too careful here.....

Jerry: I believe him.... Hugo, You keep an eye on him

Hugo: Will do Dr. Stewart, We're almost there

20 Minutes Later

Jerry: We're here.....Oh My God

Hope: What is it?

Jerry: This used to be my research center.......

Dan Stevens: Nice Place, Kinda roomy.

Geoffrey: Oh Shit...... He with us?

Hope: Harry!!!!!!

The group approaches Harry who's hands are tied together and he is bleeding

Harry: Guys..... Go away........ He's coming....

Hugo: I might be the one who Cums if any MORE BALLS SHOW UP!!! HAHA!!!!

Geoffrey: Hugo, Shut up..... Something is coming......

The group sees the objects shadow...

Jerry: Run...... Get Harry and run into the rooms on the upper levels....

Jerry: Raptor....

• It's too risky, We have to assume he's bluffing

They already got attacked ,by dinousaurs , so it´s better to not go there

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart Jerry: Sure, Here you go Hugo just don't wave it aroun

• edited December 2014

We have to warn them, I'll go

Some reinforcements could come in handy with raptors and serial killers attacking them

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart Jerry: Sure, Here you go Hugo just don't wave it aroun

• We have to warn them. I'll go. Awesome chapter!

• We have to warn em!

Hey, Kevin's here to save the day :P

• It's too risky, We have to assume he's bluffing

Death. Destruction. Needed.

• We have to warn them, I'll go

Hugo calm down about your balls, scratch 'em, scratch 'em hard.

• We have to warn them. I'll go.

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 3

York Avery

York: I have to warn them, They don't know what they could be walking into.

Alicia: What if it's a trap for you! He could be bluffing!

York: Well that's a risk I'll have to take.

Alicia: I'll go with you.

York: No.

Alicia: Why not?

York: One, If it is a trap I don't want to drag anyone else into it with me and two, Helena could have her baby any second so she's gonna need all the help she can get.

Helena: Thanks.... Be Safe out there.

York: You too.

Fiona: Don't worry Helena, Everything will be fine.....

Helena: I know...... Or at least I Hope......

Auggie Hulton

Marie: Auggie, If this lasts longer than we expect.... We need to start talking about some scenarios.....

Auggie: like what sweetie?

Marie: Becky, Want to go over and meet that girl Alicia?

Becky: Sure Mommy Walks Away

Auggie: What is it you want to talk about?

Marie: Sweetie, I love you and I love my daughter but if it comes down to it, and you have to save one of us..... Save her no matter what.

Auggie: Let's not talk abou-

Marie: It needs to be said.

Auggie: I understand but if it comes down to it, I will find a way to save both of you, That's a promise

Marie: Don't make Promises you can't keep Honey.

Auggie: I'll go talk to the Pilot before he leaves.

Jerry Stewart

Hope: Shit.... What now?

Jerry: As I said, Go to the upper levels, and make sure Harry's okay

Hope: What about you?

Jerry: I'll try to hold them off.

Hope: What!?

Hugo: No.

Jerry: This isn't a debate guys.

Hugo: Go with them, You're more important than me.

Jerry: What? No. Go with them Hugo.

Hugo: THIS ISN'T A DISCUSSION DAMMIT!!! Fires Shot Hey Dumbass! Follow me! Raptor enters Room

Jerry: Thanks.

Hugo: No Problem Dr. Stewart, Now Go!

Group starts to run upstairs

Hugo: Bring it you fuck!!! Shot Fires Aw Shit! There's more of you bitches!!!! 3 Shots Fire Well come and get some SALTY BALLSSSSS SUCK EM GOOD YOU PRICKS!!!!!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! More Shots go off

Hope Pines

Hope: There's some offices up here

Jerry: Go, Go, Go! This one! It's safe!

Harry: Guys........ What's happening?

Dan Stevens:: Some Dinos are coming after us kid, Now stay quiet and relax

Dan Wildler: These people hear of something called Door Locks!

Jerry: There were some here.... Something ripped them off........ One of you just block the door

Raptor Noises

Jerry: My God...... They're talking to each other....

Hope: Takes out Camera and starts filming Cause I am so Startled, Are you startled? Because I am, There are Dinosaurs here trying to eat us and I am so startled......

Geoffrey: I'll stand in front of the door with my rife ready

Jerry: Good.... We have to keep real quiet because the Raptors are probably looking for us on this floor, If you can look around for any supplies, We might need them........

Hope: Camera still filming They're coming....... If Hugo was here he would probably make a joke..... Think he's okay?

Dan Wildler: I don't know

Geoffrey: He's probably okay, Good thing you gave him that gun Jerry.

Jerry: I wouldn't be so sure, It's possible but unlikely, those raptors have superior intellect to us, can run fast as a cheetah and are really high jumpers, and the gun shots would probably just attract more, Odds are he's probably dead.

Hope: Think I found something.

Geoffrey: Ammo?

Hope: No, Something that was left by InGen, and is this you Dr. Stewart?

Jerry: Yeah, That's a picture of me, This was my lab. And-

Jerry: Hope, why don't you make sure Harry feels comfortable. Looks at Vial My God.....

It was DNA, It was DNA I developed..... Not just for any Dinosaur, It was for the Carnotaurus , I genetically modified it so it could blend in with it's surroundings and be a super predator like no other.... And there was more of it, I could stuff some in my back pack and if we survive I could sell it and make a fortune for my research, I could start a new Jurassic Park on the mainland.... No, No..... That's what InGen tried to do, But I could research it on my own...... No, That's over with, You've moved past it.... What to do....

Take Carnotaurus DNA OR Leave it

As usual, Tell me what you guys think! :)

• Take caranasaur dna ........just for funsies

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 3 York Avery York: I have to warn them, They don't know what they coul

• Take Carnasaur DNA Good chapter!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 3 York Avery York: I have to warn them, They don't know what they coul

• I liked Hugo in an Asshole kind of way, Kind of how you guys like Sparker.

supersagig posted: »

Leave it Awesome chapter!!

• edited December 2014

Leave it

Awesome chapter!!

• Take Carnosaur DNA

Awesome and take it this should be fun >:D

• I liked Hugo, His obsession with "Male Genitals" was a good character trait made by his creator @Gustav_Kenny, and your character will show up sooner or later :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Take Carnosaur DNA Awesome and take it this should be fun >:D

• Take Carnotaurus DNA

Salt, Carnosaur is spelled Carnotaurus, Carnosaur is the group of theropods. Doesn't really matter though. Hugo was well placed in this chapter. Good work.

• edited December 2014

Motherfuck. It was spelled Carnotaurus in the earlier chapters, I hate auto correct xD

Take Carnotaurus DNA Salt, Carnosaur is spelled Carnotaurus, Carnosaur is the group of theropods. Doesn't really matter though. Hugo was well placed in this chapter. Good work.

• Fuck auto correct. (Danny and Justin say it was well lol)

Motherfuck. It was spelled Carnotaurus in the earlier chapters, I hate auto correct xD

• Yep, Fuuuuckckkk Auto-Correct, so What do you think happened to Hugo?

Fuck auto correct. (Danny and Justin say it was well lol)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.