Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• He seduced a raptor???

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yep, Fuuuuckckkk Auto-Correct, so What do you think happened to Hugo?

• Possible...... HOW DID YOU KNOW?

He seduced a raptor???

• edited December 2014

Leave it - I've seen the movies, whenever someone takes something from the island something bad happens.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 3 York Avery York: I have to warn them, They don't know what they coul

• What is this strange feeling? Did you just made me feel... sympathy for Hugo?

Leave it, it is perfectly safe in Raptor country

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 3 York Avery York: I have to warn them, They don't know what they coul

• Name: Diego Perez

Appearance: He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has brown skin. His hair is black, but he already has a few grey streaks in it. He also has a short beard and is physically very fit and very strong. He has dark brown eyes and a very cheerful smile.

Personality: He is a friendly and fun-loving man who loves to cheer others up. He is also very brave and helpful. He hates rude behaviour and does not like to get into arguments with other people. He has knowledge on how to survive in the wilderness and can navigate a boat.

Any other info: He is a fisherman who used to fish in the larger area around Isla Sorna. He knew that something was not right with the Island and some of his friends were even afraid of the waters around the island. A few days before the story started he went fishing with a few friends. He got into a huge storm that forced him near Isla Sorna. There his boat was destroyed by a sea dinosaur and his friends were killed. He managed to swim to the shore of Isla Sorna.

• Thanks!

janitor posted: »

Name: Diego Perez Age: 45 Appearance: He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has brown skin. His hair is black, but he already has a few grey

• Take it.

As a player of vidja gaems, you take everything you have the opportunity to get.

• True..... We'll see if it's good

BlueShadiw posted: »

Take it. As a player of vidja gaems, you take everything you have the opportunity to get.

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 4

Jerry Stewart

Jerry: Eh, Won't hurt anyone and could be ground breaking scientific research

Hope: Hey Jerry, What are you doing?

Jerry: Just remembering some stuff that happened here

Hope: Want to share anything for this new movie Jurassic Park: Site B Survival Origins Zooms in with Camera

Jerry: Yeah, you need to work on that title.....

Hope: Hope Pines will remember that.......

Jerry: Stares

Hope: It's a Telltale reference......

Jerry: Dr. Jerry Stewart will remember that Hope is making references to random things and is making up bad titles

Hope: Well technically it isn't Random Zooms in again Well, I'll go film some kewl thangs over there.

Jerry: You go do that. How are you doing Kevin?

Kevin Jeeves: Okay....

Jerry: So how did you end up here?

Kevin Jeeves: None of your business, Why are you so concerned?

Jerry: I want to know who I'm dealing with....

Kevin Jeeves: Well i'm not gonna cause trouble if that's what you're wondering.

Jerry: Okay Then.

Auggie Hulton

Auggie: I don't think you should be doing this.

York: Well it's not your decision, and there's a crazy fucker out there and not to mention the dinosaurs.....

Auggie: I know, I also think you shouldn't be going alone.

York: Well the ladies need some Man to make sure they don't cat fight or go Lesbian to reproduce if we're stuck here forever

Auggie: Uhhhhh What did you just say?

York: Nothing you should remember Runs off

Helena: Hey Auggie can I talk to you?

Auggie: Sure.

Harry Mitchel

Dan Wildler: How are you doing kid?

Harry: Feel like shit.

Dan Stevens: Understandable, Did you see what this guy looked like?

Harry: No.....

Dan Stevens: Do you know what he did to you?

Harry: No....

Dan Stevens: Did you have any sexual relations with this man and that's why you won't say anything!?

Harry: What the fuck!? Hell No!

Geofffrey: Sounds like the conversation over there i getting to out of hand

Dan Stevens: I was just kidding, and Geofrey don't act like the chaperon from a dance! Sorry Kid.

Jerry: Hey Guys, Keep it down and look for anything helpful, those raptors still might be out there

Harry: I'm worried if that guy is still out there.... Aw my stomach

Dan Wildler: Do you need food?

Harry: No........ Aw Shiiaaatttttt, I think he game me something.....

Dan Wildler: Fuck, any ideas? Jerry!

Jerry: Keep it down, what do you need?

Dan Wildler: Harry thinks the guy who attacked him gave him something which is effecting his stomach

Jerry: Well I wouldn't know, You;re thr Doctor who specializes in that area

Dan Stevens: And I specialize in it too, to a lesser degree

Jerry: Do what you need to do to make sure he's okay and so he can carry himself, We are running out of supplies so we can't exhaust ourselves too much.

Dan Wildler: Thanks, Harry do you still feel that thing if I press here

Harry: AW FUCK

Dan Wildler: This might take a while......

Helena Pattinson

Auggie: So what did you want to talk about?

Helena: Te Baby. It's yours

Auggie: What!? We've never even met before

Helena: I know silly, Take a joke

Marie: Funny Helena, We wanted to talk to each other about the baby......

Auggie: What about it?

Fiona: My sister is due anytime.....

Auggie: Then why the hell did she take this fight?

Helena: Because the previous one was canceled.......

Becky: Is it going to be a boy or girl?

Helena: I don't know sweetie

Becky: Mommy , you and daddy should get another kid.

Irvin: So you have a baby coming?

Kyle: Who's the lucky guy Huh Huh?

Ash: Don't be rude guys

Helena: No... It's okay, Me and my husband are happily married and we wanted our child to be born somewhere Exotic, But I guess it was a stupid idea....

Auggie: No where more exotic than here

Kyle: Are we gonna die??

Becky: Why would we? Mommy Are we gonna die!?

Marie: No Sweetie, We're fine Stares at Kyle

Helena: I just hope this goes okay.....

Alicia: Hopefully

Geofrrey Kensington

Hope: Are you startled by this I'm startled...... Zooms In

Geoffrey: Shut Up........

Hope: Rude zooms In

Geoffrey: Somethings in front of the door

Hope: How can you tell

Geoffrey: The Knob!!!! Jumps Up with Rifle

Hope: What or who do you think is opening it?

Geoffrey: I don't know, Guys! Get ready......

Shoot Object Opening Door OR Don't Shoot

• Shoot Object Opening Door

At least in the movies the Raptors were able to open doors.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 4 Jerry Stewart Jerry: Eh, Won't hurt anyone and could be ground breaki

• Could be anything......Hugo......Raptor........Serial Killer........ Ummmmmmm Jesus Christ.....

Shoot Object Opening Door At least in the movies the Raptors were able to open doors.

• Don't Shoot

Assquez is alive.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 4 Jerry Stewart Jerry: Eh, Won't hurt anyone and could be ground breaki

• Shoot Object Opening Door

Good chapter!

• Don't Shoot

• Shoot Object Opening Door - Opens the door and shoots, Hugo steps through the door just in time to be shot

• Don't Shoot, although this might fack us over in the long run.

• Okay i did'nt want to vote on this one but there is a tie sooooo

Don't Shoot

Sorry to the people who voted Shoot

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Part 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 5

York Avery

I ran as fast as I could to this building....I don't know where the guys went, I don't see them, I doubt they're on the upper levels

York: Where are they? What did you do to them! Answer me Dammit!

Tomas Radio Voice: If you haven't notice there's those things o this island......And you should be concerned with them to*

York hears a Raptor Coming

York: You piece of shit....

Tomas Radio Voice: Ah, I'm the last thing you should be thinking about, If you run I doubt you'll make it but if you hide they could find you but you could live, Either way....... You're fucked...... but Good Luck and in the words of Jesus Christ "Live Long and Prosper" or some idiot said that....

Run OR Hide

Marie Hulton

Marie: Becky, see the trees?

Becky: Yes Mommy, I like them

Auggie: How are you doing?

Marie: Good, Just wondering about when we'll get out of here, They've been gone for a while

Auggie: Well if it turns dark, I'll stay up and then look for them if they don't come back.

Marie: Sure you wouldn't want me to do that?

Auggie: Nah, You just need to take care of Becky

Marie: Yeah I know, Remember what I said, If it ever comes down to it don't hesitate, Save her

Auggie: Dammit Marie, It won't come down to that......

Helena Pattinson

Fiona: How you doing sis?

Helena: You can STOP asking me that Fiona, I'm fine and i'll tell you when I feel a kick

Fiona: Sorry, Just don't be shy like you have in other things..... Like when I was dating your boyfriend and you didn't say anything

Helena: That was a long time ago...... How about you Jane? Think your "friend" is okay?

Jane: What do you mean "friend"

Helena: You two just look like good friends that's all.......

Alicia Kensington: She means you two look like a good couple....

Jane: No! A guy and girl can be stranded on an island and NOT FUCK EACH OTHER!

Fiona: Uhhhhhhhh

Auggie: Hey, Please keep it down!

Jane: Sorry!

Alicia: That was awkward......

Kyle: Especially us guys hiding behind these torn up seats listening to your "Girl Chat"

Irvin: And we heard every bit......

Ash: So what were you saying about "Sexual Relations"?

Helena: Your Fault Jane....

Jane: Damn.......

Hope Pines

Jerry: Shoot It....

Geoffrey: It could be Hugo.....

Jerry: Hugo would have opened the door wicked fast and start yelling random shit....It has to be a raptor.... Shoot It

Hope: Jerry has a point, It shouldn't take Hugo this long to open A DOOR

Jerry: SHOOT it when it comes in

Door Slowly Opens

Harry: Holy Shit....

Dan Wildler: Don't move!

Jerry: It sees you.... OUT THE WINDOW NOW!!!!!!!!! GO INTO THE TREES!!!!!! All of the group except for Geoffrey and Jerry have jumped out the windows and are running into the Trees

Raptor stares at them and Charges

Geoffrey: Fuck you shitbird! Aims Pistol at Raptor

Jerry: Geoffrey! C'mon!

Raptor bites gun and rips it out of Geoffrey's hands

Jerry: Geoffrey! Kicks Raptor in the face

Raptor stares at Jerry and hisses

Jerry: Oh No.......... Geoffrey Run.....

The rest of the group starts climbing Trees in the jungle

Hope: Everyone here!?

Harry: attempts to climb tree AH! My stomach! Help me! Please!

Dan Stevens: Hope! It could be a trap! Don't!

Kevin Jeeves: Save him if you can!

Harry: I can't get up!

Dan Stevens: I can't believe I'm saying this but he's a liability....Those things can be here at any minute

Hope: Damn..... Go down and help Harry Up OR Leave Him, He can make it on his own

• Geoffrey: Fuck you shitbird! Aims Pistol at Raptor

Best. Line. Ever.

[Leave Him, He can make it on his own]

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Part 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 5 York Avery I ran as fast as I could to this building....I don't know wh

• Run , Forest Run

Leave Him, He can make it on his own Fuck Harry :P

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Part 2: Run like the Wind Chapter 5 York Avery I ran as fast as I could to this building....I don't know wh

• edited January 2015

Run

Leave Him, He can make it on his own - Something like this happened in JP3...So it's probably not that best idea to try to help.

Anyway, great chapter!

• And the first choice?

But the guy in JP3 was almost dead, Harry's stomach just hurts from whatever Tomas did to him he can still walk and maybe run.... So he can be saved or do you not want to save him cause your character is at Risk, Wow, In both of my Fan Fics your character is fucked :P

MUAHAHAHAHA

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Run Leave Him, He can make it on his own - Something like this happened in JP3...So it's probably not that best idea to try to help. Anyway, great chapter!

• I'll just edit that...

But it he's (Probably) being used as bait and if anyone tries to help him their gonna die too. ;P

And the first choice? But the guy in JP3 was almost dead, Harry's stomach just hurts from whatever Tomas did to him he can still walk and

• Hide

Outrunning a freaking raptor? I don't think so...

Go down and help Harry Up

I really think they should try it. If a raptor comes along, Hope should get the fuck up there and leave Harry behind, but for the moment I would give it a try.

Also, Geoffrey and Jerry are not dead yet, right?

• Also, Geoffrey and Jerry are not dead yet, right?

I don't know..... ARE THEY? (Not Yet....)

Hide Outrunning a freaking raptor? I don't think so... Go down and help Harry Up I really think they should try it. If a raptor com

• The guy was Udesky. And yes he was used as bait.

I'll just edit that... But it he's (Probably) being used as bait and if anyone tries to help him their gonna die too. ;P

• Clearly there are Raptors around here, Hope wouldn't be able to put a fight when faced with a Raptor, he'll die pretty fast. :P

The guy was Udesky. And yes he was used as bait.

• He kinda got rekt :P

Only Oscar can beat Raptors one on one. Fact.

• Alt text

Clearly there are Raptors around here, Hope wouldn't be able to put a fight when faced with a Raptor, he'll die pretty fast. :P

• Running + Raptor = Death

Hide.

Sorry Harry, but we can't take any chances after that door incident.

• And yet they killed him :(

• Who's Oscar? xD

He scarred one. Killed another. Oscar is a beast.

• He scarred one. Killed another.

Oscar is a beast.

Lord_EAA posted: »

And yet they killed him

• Run Leave him, he can make it on his own Good chapter!

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 6

Auggie Hulton

Auggie: I'm gonna go and check the front to see.......

Auggie searches the front

Auggie: Huh, Another Radio like York had............ Presses Radio Hello?

Tomas Voice: Ah, Hello there "Friend"

Auggie: We're not friends......

Tomas Voice: True.................But out here you'll never know when you need one..... Your other "friends" could me in a mix right now...... But if you want the people you're with back at the plane crash wreckage to live, then you're gonna listen to me carefully and meet me at a swamp some ways from here.......

Auggie: If I don't?

Tomas Voice: Simple..... I'll kill everyone at the wreckage and your search party near the research center, Starting with your wife.........

Meet Tomas OR No, I'm NOT going

York Avery

York: Oh God Please........ York jumps out and runs into the jungle

York: Ha! the beast isn't even chasing me! Retard!

Raptor pops up in front of York

York: Clever Bitch.....................

Tomas Voice: The Raptors? Clever Bitches and Bastards Indeed, Goodbye "York Avery" HAHHAHAHHAHA

Irvin Montgomery

Irvin: Think they're okay?

Ash: Probably

Kyle: Let's just hope we can get off this Island....

Helena: Let's hope boys.....

Fiona: Just stay quiet Sis, Get some rest.

Alicia: Hey Becky, That's your name right?

Becky: Yes

Alicia: What do you want?

Becky: I actually want to talk to Ms. Jane.....

Alicia: Well she's here, Hey Jane, Becky wants you

Jane: Hey Becky what do you want?

Becky: Nothing really Ms. Jane but what did you mean when you yelled something about not, Um, What's the word... Fooc? What does it mean to Fooc someone?

Everyone Stares

Marie: Well, Sweetie

Jane: It means something in Japanese and I was just trying the word out.....

Marie Stares

Auggie: Hey Ladies, I have some bad news.........................

Geoffrey Kensington

Jerry: Go!

Raptor chases them

Jerry: Slam the door on it!

As Jerry and Geoffrey run out of the room with the raptor chasing them they slam the door shut

Jerry: Run....

Geofrrey: Why? We're back in the hallway

Jerry: There could be more

Geoffrey: So I have my rifle, They'll make nice Trophies

Jerry: Get ready to use it then, These doors don't have locks on them and this raptor has learned to open doors....

Door Knob Starts Turning

Hope Pines

Hope: We can't!

Kevin: We have to try!

Dan Stevens: It's too big of a risk!

Hope: Starts Filming

(!) Kevin WILL remember that...

Kevin Jeeves: What the fuck guys!?

Raptor Noises

Harry: Oh GOD!!! HELP!!!!!!!

Dan Wildler: Run!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry: Oh Shit!

Kevin: How the fuck could you do that Hope! You son of a bitch!

Hope: If YOU thought it was a risk YOU wanted to take then you could have gone there and got there, So just because you don't have the GUTS to, Don't take it out on me.................

Harry Mitchel

Harry: Running while holding his stomach through the jungle Oh God....... They left me......Oh Shit..........

Voice: Hey there.......

Harry: HUGO!!??!?!?

Voice: How did you end up here?

Harry: Thank God it's you Hugo, Help me first....

Voice: I'm not "Assquez".....I'm the guy who's the reason you're out here instead of at the plane wreckage.....

Harry: You..... WHERE ARE YOU!?!!?

Tomas: You mad? PEEKABOO!

Harry:Ac!! Bmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! NAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I felt this "Tomas" guy jump behind me, I heard the knife blade come out, Then I felt something go gently across my Neck, I tried to fight but I couldn't do anything........I felt it go deeper in my throat, And everything went Dark......

END OF PART 2

Tell me what you guys think!

• edited January 2015

Meet Tomas

Fantastic Chapter!!!!!!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 6 Auggie Hulton Auggie: I'm gonna go and check the front to see.......

• No, I'm NOT going

Great chapter c:

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 2 Run like the Wind Chapter 6 Auggie Hulton Auggie: I'm gonna go and check the front to see.......

• Meet Tomas Good chapter!

• Meet Tomas

Tomas definitely seems to be capable of killing everyone at that crash site. Maybe he wants something. Maybe he just wants to kill Auggie, but he could have done so easier. Anyway, it will be interesting to find out!

Loved that chapter! York was stupid to run from a freaking raptor, but I still liked him and it was sad to see him go. Same goes for Harry, albeit his death wasn't his own fault. Good to see Jerry and Geoffrey are still alive, although again in a doorknob situation. Just imagine if it really is Assquez this time and Geoffrey just shoots him out of a reflex XD

• Just imagine if it really is Assquez this time and Geoffrey just shoots him out of a reflex XD

I love how you all think he's alive XD

Meet Tomas Tomas definitely seems to be capable of killing everyone at that crash site. Maybe he wants something. Maybe he just wants to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.