Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• edited December 2014

This choice will have an impact by the way :) (Well they all do but this could change something.......)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Stare down Hugo - Death stare. >:3

• Hopefully it's a death stare. >:3

Saltlick123 posted: »

This choice will have an impact by the way (Well they all do but this could change something.......)

• Stare that bish down.

Alt text

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 5 Irvin Montgomery Irvin: Holy Shit!!! Ash: You guys okay? Kyle: Jus

• Stare down Hugo

Yes stare at the idiot ill just be behind you with a knife up your back...... >:)

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 5 Irvin Montgomery Irvin: Holy Shit!!! Ash: You guys okay? Kyle: Jus

• Shut Hugo up or Atract Dinosaurs to get Hugo killed

Great Chapter!!!

• Did you remember them?

Thanks!

• Yeah, I'm just thinking about when to introduce them, Don't worry :)

supersagig posted: »

Did you remember them?

• I can imagine Hugo's death to be him sacrificing himself or something, his last words being: "Ah, I understand why you dinos are after me now. You're jealous of my BALLS! WELL COME AND GET EM!"

Shut Hugo up or Atract Dinosaurs to get Hugo killed Great Chapter!!!

• I imagine that will have the chance of Letting the ball sucker get devoured by dinosaurs, :P

BlueShadiw posted: »

I can imagine Hugo's death to be him sacrificing himself or something, his last words being: "Ah, I understand why you dinos are after me now. You're jealous of my BALLS! WELL COME AND GET EM!"

• I don't think he'll be all that useful to us with all his...him-ness.

Super, he is becoming a danger to the group!

I imagine that will have the chance of Letting the ball sucker get devoured by dinosaurs, :P

• Stare down Hugo

And what happened to the 2 Dans?

• They were just not in this part, Don't worry. A lot of people like the Stare Down...

Zachiscool posted: »

Stare down Hugo And what happened to the 2 Dans?

• Stare Down Hugo

• edited December 2014

Alt text

excellent chapter

Shut Hugo up

KILL >:D muahahah

• Stare Down Hugo

• Shut Hugo up

Alt text

Alt text

• Ehem if thats what you want staring seems a better option

Shut Hugo up

• We'll see... Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ehem if thats what you want staring seems a better option

• NOOS right?

We'll see...

• Alt text

We'll see...

• When's the next chapter coming? I'm real excited.

• Tomorrow, same with Shadow of November and Dark Angels :)

When's the next chapter coming? I'm real excited.

• Alt text

Tomorrow, same with Shadow of November and Dark Angels

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 6

Jerry Stewart

Hugo: Biatch, What you gonna do?

Jerry Stares right at Hugo

Hugo: The Fuck?

Jerry keeps staring at Hugo

Hugo: What the hell are you doing?

Jerry keeps staring

(!) Hugo will remember that

Jerry: If you wanna be useful, Make sure nothing comes out of the trees and tries to eat us.

Hugo: Yes Sir.....

Hugo

Holy Shit, The way that guy looked at me.......It seemed so dominant, and offensive, I'm gonna take it easy around him from now on......

Hugo: Marie, Girl how ya doing?

Auggie: Stay away from my wife

Hugo: Okay, Okay, I understand Whispers to himself Never Said anything about your daughter....

Auggie: Fucking Asshole!! Punches Hugo

Hugo: FUCK YEAH, TURN ME ON BIATCH!!

Jerry: Hey!!! What did I tell you Hugo,Go over there and watch the trees

Hugo: Yes Sir...... Walks Away

Jerry: And for you, Learn to control yourself, He's playing you for a reaction so don't play his little game if you wanna get off this island alive....

Becky: Daddy! Where are we?

Marie: Becky, We're on an island, A tropical island

Auggie: But you can't go anywhere without us, Okay?

Becky: Okay, Daddy.

Jane Harrison

Aw, Shit, I fell asleep for a while, then when I woke up the plane is on the ground and torn to shit...

Jane: Awww,What Happened?

Harry: Thank God you're okay, The plane crashed...

Jane: And what else?

Harry: Nothing else....

Jane: You're a bad liar.

Harry: Something attacked us

Jane: Something?

Harry: No one could tell what it was....It was happening so fast, I heard some guy say we're on Isla Sorna....

Jane: What!!! We're fucked..... On the bright side, You might get to see a T-Rex.....

Dan Stevens

Dan Stevens: Hey Dan, You okay?

Dan Wilder: Well, I feel good after releasing some Feces earlier on the plane....

Dan Stevens: That is not the preferable type of news....

Dan Wilder: I know.....Smiles

Geoffrey Kensington

I was planning to go hunting on this trip but we've crashed and I've heard the crew talking about Sorna....I could bet my life that we're on Sorna right now, And I'm gonna kill the biggest Carnivorous Dino ever, The Tyrannosaurus Rex, It'll be a great achievement before I lose the battle to cancer, That's right I have it and my daughter doesn't know, She's 23 but still. It's not effecting me that much but I have if I'm lucky a year and half left...

Geoffrey: How are doing Alicia?

Alicia: Well, We're on an island that might have dinosaurs on it.....I'm not in the best mood right now

Geoffrey: If we are on Sorna, I'm taking down the biggest carnivorous Dinosaur ever, The T-Rex....

Jerry: Oh Sir, you talking about T-Rexes?

Geoffrey: Yeah, And I want to kill one cause it's the biggest killer Dino out there.

Jerry: That's a common misconception, Spinosaurus is actually the largest

Geoffrey: The Hell is that?

Jerry: If you want to know more about it, There's a magazine saying "Move Over T-Rex" on it right in front of you....

Alicia: Nice one dad

Geoffrey: Well Shit......

Hope Pines

I just realized that with my film equipment....I could start filming this! I have nothing better to do...

Hope: It's morning, the sun is rising, We have crashed and were attacked......The Hunt and search for help BEGINSSSSS

Jerry: Am I interrupting something?

Hope: Nope, I'm just filming....

Jerry: Cool, We're waiting if York can find a working radio, If not, then we move together to the coast and make some type of signal there?

Hope: Won't a signal attract the dinosaurs that attacked us?

Jerry: No, At least not those ones...... But the bigger dinosaurs are in the centered the island, We'll be okay

Hugo: HEY DR. STEWART!!!

Jerry: What is it Hugo?

Hugo: Well I overheard that someone is looking for a Radio, and I took a hike and saw some building a hike away up from a cliff so do you Wanna check it out? What do you think kid with the camera? Want to film us?

They will go and check it out

York Avery

I tried to look for a radio.....

York: Aha!! Found One! Let's see if this puppy works!

York tries to switch channels and presses several buttons on the radio

York: Crap.........

Radio Voice Hello......

York: Oh My God, Who is this? Can you help us

Radio Voice: Yes, I can.....I can put you out of your misery right now.........

York: Stop the jokes, We are on Isla Sorna and we need Immediate Evac, Our coordinates are-

Radio Voice: I know where you are....I see you, On that run way in that torn up plane....You have no Idea how bad this shit is, I almost feel bad for you people but you had a chance to live your lives, I was cast away and locked like an animal, Thank Satan ,my transfer somehow went bad and I ended up here instead of the Hague, But what you guys will call Hell, I call home, You should thank me in advance for what I'm gonna do to you.........Better than being killed by these Animals......

END OF EPISODE 1

Tell me what you guys think :)

• [Sure, we'll go]

Great Chapter!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 6 Jerry Stewart Hugo: Biatch, What you gonna do? Jerry Stares right at

• I know there will be a fu***ng raptor in that building

[Not Yet, We'll wait for York to tell us if he's found anything]

Zachiscool posted: »

[Sure, we'll go] Great Chapter!

• My guy is amazingly scary thanks :)

Sure well go ( as the wondering flie goes into the spiders web)

Btw you mistyped tried and wrote tired

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 6 Jerry Stewart Hugo: Biatch, What you gonna do? Jerry Stares right at

• So Who's Your Favorite Character so far?

Who's Your Least Favorite Character So Far?

What do you think is going to be the next Dinosaur to show up?

What do you guys think so far?

• or worse.......

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I know there will be a fu***ng raptor in that building [Not Yet, We'll wait for York to tell us if he's found anything]

• Or Nothing....Or Supplies....Or a Dino....Lot of Options....

or worse.......

• edited December 2014

A raptor is the worst i can think of right now, there's no way you can run faster than them, with their relatively small size they can enter anywhere a human can, plus they work in group, are very intelligent for a dinosaur and with an slash of their claws they severely injure you, so yeah against a raptor you're practically dead

or worse.......

• (!) Sparker is now in Forum Users:Jurassic Park

or it could be the characters from the DarkAngelverse who somehow built or found a portal to this universe

• or it could be the characters from the DarkAngelverse who somehow built or found a portal to this universe

Or Nothing....Or Supplies....Or a Dino....Lot of Options....

• Hmmmmmmmm, Pretty Confident there......

ps3gamer095 posted: »

A raptor is the worst i can think of right now, there's no way you can run faster than them, with their relatively small size they can enter

1. Ash. 2. Hugo. 3. No idea. 4. Great (except of Hugo)

So Who's Your Favorite Character so far? Who's Your Least Favorite Character So Far? What do you think is going to be the next Dinosaur to show up? What do you guys think so far?

• Sure. Great Chapter!!!!!!!!

1. Ash 2. Hugo 3. 1 or 2 chapters. 4. A-Fucking-mazing

So Who's Your Favorite Character so far? Who's Your Least Favorite Character So Far? What do you think is going to be the next Dinosaur to show up? What do you guys think so far?

• Not Yet, We'll wait for York to tell us if he's found anything

It is better to be ambushed in the open...

1. Jerry

2. Auggie

3. Velociraptor or Compies.

4. 11/10

• Jerry or York

Augie ( though its mostly becouse we chose to make him the idiot who follows Hugo's stupidity)

Velociraptor or Craze ( hes like 90% dino)

i think our castaways will really want a return flight soon...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.