Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Thanks! The Pilot has a lot of pressure on him...

supersagig posted: »

Name: York Avery Age: 44 Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , african-american , 5,4 feet tall Personality: Calm , Loyal , Smart , Asshole Any other Info: He´s the pilot

• Next I suddenly heard a guy start yelling some stuff about Male Genitals....

Passenger: BALLS!!!! NO ONE ON THIS FLIGHT HAS BALLS LIKE MINE!!!!!!! SUCK MY SALTY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!

XDDDD YES splendid I love and approve of this story :'D

Alt text

Punch Hugo

SHUT UP hugo goddamit >:(

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 1:Crash Landing Chapter 1 Jerry Stewart The plane was one of those where there are 2 seats on each s

• I caught up another excellent and hilarious chapter XD

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart I was talking to Hope about some stuff but this crazy guy

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 3

Jerry Stewart

2 Guys were fighting on the plane and then we heard an announcement, The plane would have to land on an upcoming island.....

Hope: Oh My God, We are fucked!!!! Oh My God, Oh My God.

Jerry: Don't worry kid, we'll be alright

Hope: What did ya think of those 2 guys fighting before the flight attendant broke them up?

Jerry: Well, they were pissed off, Wake me up in 20 Minutes Please

Hope: Sure.

I went to sleep, And started dreaming about..... The Creatures I made..........

Auggie Fulton

I just got into a fight with that Hugo guy, The flight attendant broke us up, and we learned the plane would have to land a little early....

Hugo: WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

Becky: Mom, Dad, I'm scared....

Marie: Don't worry, It'll be okay

Auggie: Yeah, We'll get help, And we're not crash landing so it'll be fine

Becky: Thanks Daddy

Marie: What abut Mommy?

Becky:........ Thank You Mom........

Irvin Montgomery

Irvin: Holy Shit we're actually crashing

Kyle: I know, Do you know what would be funny?

Ash: What?

Kyle: If on this island, There's some mutated Godzilla shit.

Irvin: Epic.

Kyle: And ash probably won't survive

Ash: Hey, why me? I'm the bro here, You're just the friend

Kyle: Hey, Hey, my name's Kyle and you will respect my authoritahhhhh!

Ash: Wha-

Kyle: RESPECT MY AUTHORITAHHHH Dumps Corn Chips On Ash

Ash: Douche

Kyle: Sweet.

Irvin: Dammit Guys.... lol

York Avery

I'm the pilot of this plane, We have lost navigation and we're running out of fuel, We have to land on this island.

York: Oh My God....

Co-Pilot: Yeah

York: I just feel like somethings off....

Co-Pilot Don't worry there's a old run way there to land

York: Wait a sec

There was something on the run way, it looked big, Maybe it was a tower, It was moving though, idk, Something just feels wrong, We could crash in the trees but that's risky as hell...... Dammit why do I always end up in these Situations......

The plane will Land on the Runway

• Land on the Runway - >:3

The landing is so close :o

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 3 Jerry Stewart 2 Guys were fighting on the plane and then we heard an ann

• I just woke up to see that two new parts have been posted. That made me very happy :D

Land on the Runway

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 3 Jerry Stewart 2 Guys were fighting on the plane and then we heard an ann

• Land in the Runaway ( though with Yorks preformance so far hes more likely to crash into the trees if he tries not to)

• Land in the Runaway. Gorilla shit Forever Xd

• edited December 2014

Land on the runway

• Land in the runway

• Salt we all voted.......next part pls ( not that i want to rush you

• lol, It says you posted this just now, right when I checked this thread, Coincidence xD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Salt we all voted.......next part pls ( not that i want to rush you

• Crash in the Trees

More fun great chapter :D

• Dammit Mark, I think you might be the only one to get what's about to go down with the Runway choice :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Crash in the Trees More fun great chapter

• I know >:D

Dammit Mark, I think you might be the only one to get what's about to go down with the Runway choice

• You mean the moving tower part? Actually that was my main reason for voting the runway :D

Dammit Mark, I think you might be the only one to get what's about to go down with the Runway choice

• Hmmmmmmmmmm, You might be evil too, but maybe both choices are bad or good, WHY SO CONFIDENT!!!!!!!!? :)

You mean the moving tower part? Actually that was my main reason for voting the runway

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 4

Jerry Stewart

Camouflage, It blends in with it's surroundings........ The Ultimate Predator, Ambushes its prey with no hesitation, and I brought it back from the rock......... Back on Sorna, there was the accident, I couldn't do anything...............

Jerry: Ah!

Hope: You okay?

Jerry: Yeah, Yeah, I'm okay

Hope: What do you think about us landing on this island?

Jerry: I think we would be better off in the ocean, but since we're landing here, hopefully we can get some help....

Hope: It could be a type of horror movie thing

Jerry: Better not be.....

Irvin Montgomery

Oh My God, we're starting to go down faster....

Irvin: We're going down even faster.....

Kyle: Holy Shit.

Irvin: Holy Fucking Shit.

Ash: Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Irvin: Dammit Ash, You ruined the Holy Shit chain we were starting

Ash: Are you serious? We are about to land and it's seems like we are screwed!

Irvin: Lighten Up a little...

Ash: I'll lighten up once I know we're safe.

Kyle: Or Dead.

Auggie Fulton

The plane was going really fast downwards now.....

Becky: Mommy, Daddy, I'm scared

Marie: Don't be scared sweetie, We'll be okay

Auggie: Yeah, Like Mommy said ,we'll be okay

Hugo: HEY AUGGIE!!! THE LAST THING YOUR WIFE IS GONNA SEE WILL BE MY GIANT-ASS BALLS!!!, Then I'll snap her neck and throw her to the sharks....

Auggie: Shut Up!!! I tired to hit that son of a bitch but the plane suddenly jerked forward and I was sent into the aisle...

York Avery

The plane was down, We're gonna be okay.....

York: Thank you passengers for flying with us and sorry for the inconvenience of the landing on this island....

Co-Pilot: Any idea where we are?

York: Sorry Man, the Navigation is fucked.....

I heard a sudden shrieking noise and the plane roof was being ripped open

York: Oh My God!!! Get out of the Pilot Cabin!

Co-Pilot: YORK!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

York: Where are you!?

Co-Pilot: Right he- Snap Sound

Hope Pines

The plane was being ripped open! And passengers all over the plane were screaming

Jerry: Shit!

Hope: Where are we?

Jerry: Oh My God........ Get to the Pilot!

Hope: Why? Where are we? What's happening!?

Jerry: We're on Isla Sorna and we're being attacked.

York: What's happening!!

Jerry: Hope! You got a Flashlight?

Hope: Here! Gives Big Flashlight and Jerry starts shining it all over the torn up plane

I heard some "roaring' get fainter and fainter, I have no Idea what that was....

Jerry: You the pilot?

York: Yeah

Jerry: We need to get off this island, It's isla sorna.

York: Oh My God, We can't, the plane is damaged too badly, What was that?

Jerry: Carnotaurus.

Hope: You okay Jerry?

Jerry: Yeah, What about you kid?

Hope: I'm okay. What now?

York: We Check on the passengers, Then we can split up into groups and go to the shore to get help, These Dinosaurs can't pick us out so easily if we're spread out

Jerry: With all due respect, That's stupid and you have no idea what you're doing, I used to work here, We need to stick together, If we're in a bigger group than the animals are less likely to attack us, We just got lucky, Real Lucky.

Hope: I agree with Jerry, We should stick together OR I agree with York, We should split up into groups

Sorry if my writing kind of sucked in this part, I just wanted to get another chapter out.

• I agree with Jerry, We should stick together.

Jerry knows what he's doing. :3

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 4 Jerry Stewart Camouflage, It blends in with it's surroundings........ Th

• I agree with Jerry, We should stick together

Splitting up never works in any situation, that's a fact.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 4 Jerry Stewart Camouflage, It blends in with it's surroundings........ Th

• I agree with Jerry, we should stick together

• Jerry is the smartest. But more characters need to die before him. Plus, we haven't even met the T. Rex, Raptors, Pteranodon, Compies, , Spinosaurus, Dilphosasaurs, Ceratosaurus, Troodon......

I agree with York, We should split up into groups

We just got lucky, Real Lucky.

Alt text

• Agree with Jerry

• I agree with Jerry, We should stick together

Stick together DIE together >:D

• Thanks Mark, If I ever get stuck in that hellhole Ireland, I'll remember that you won't leave me xD :)

I agree with Jerry, We should stick together Stick together DIE together >:D

• We'll see....

Jerry is the smartest. But more characters need to die before him. Plus, we haven't even met the T. Rex, Raptors, Pteranodon, Compies, , Spi

• XD pff Merica with all your diseases you would be killed before you even entered >:D

Thanks Mark, If I ever get stuck in that hellhole Ireland, I'll remember that you won't leave me xD

• Ha, You and your potato famine, Your people would die of hunger before I could get "captured' and dropped off there :)

XD pff Merica with all your diseases you would be killed before you even entered >:D

• I agree with mark Him, Tomas and the dinos are about to have some fun >:)

I agree with Jerry, We should stick together Stick together DIE together >:D

• edited December 2014

Alt text

HEY A million people died in that famine but nice rendition of irish history I like that XDDDD

Ha, You and your potato famine, Your people would die of hunger before I could get "captured' and dropped off there

• I have good theme song right here for this fic:

Beautiful.

• Which ones do you think will show up if any?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Take a guess here http://www.strawpoll.me/3164925

There could be more too :)

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Which ones do you think will show up if any? Take a guess here http://www.strawpoll.me/3164925 There could be more too

• Stick together!

• When it´s the next chapter coming?

• Friendship :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Stick together!

• Tonight.

supersagig posted: »

When it´s the next chapter coming?

• Just to make things clear :), Dark Angels and the Shadow of November have 5 chapters per part but Forum Users: Jurassic Park will have 6.

• edited December 2014

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 5

Irvin Montgomery

Irvin: Holy Shit!!!

Ash: You guys okay?

Kyle: Just a few cuts, I'll live

Irivn: Damn, What was that?

Ash: I have no idea.

Kyle: Let's just wait for the pilot to tell us something....

Irvin: What do you want to do till then?

Ash: I don't know. Maybe Trivia?

Kyle: Oh, How about we all say who we have a crush on

Ash: What if we don't like anyone?

Kyle: Then you're skipped. Irvin, you're first.

Irvin: Well I have a crush on that girl Sophie back home..... What about you Kyle?

Kyle: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU LIKE SOPHIE!!! OHHHHHHH

Auggie Fulton

Oh My God, The plane landed and something attacked us, The plane was torn to shit and a few passengers are gone, I then heard something abou some kid liking some girl named Sophie....

Hugo: OHHHHHHH SOME BALLS SUCKING GOING ON!!! COUNT ME IN BOYS!!!!

Auggie: Shut the fuck up you sad rip off of Pedo Bear

Hugo: Ah, the nerve on you bra Pushes Auggie I just wanted to meet your kid there, Hi Little girl, My name is DADDY HUGO!! StupidCuntSayWhat?

Becky: What?

Hugo: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auggie: Marie, keep Becky safe, Go away dipshit or else.....

Hugo: Relax bro, I was just kidding with ya, See you later, I'm gonna tal to the pilot and see if he has any balls....

Jerry Stewart

I proposed that we stick together, the animals here are less likely to attack us if we are in large numbers, but the pilot wanted us to split up into groups, he knows nothing about these Animals and how they function though....

Jerry: So what do you say Hope?

Hope: I think splitting up is a bad idea, especially from watching a shit load of horror movies

York: This isn't a horror movie though kid

Jerry: He knows that but he also knows a little about me, I used to work for InGen and I know how these animals operate, How they think, how they move, when and how they'll attack Pulls out Carnosaurus tooth, If we split up then we are definitely dead if we stay in a group our odds are better but still, We probably won't get off this island alive.......

Hugo: Sup my Homies, BALL MASTER IS IN THE HOUSEEEE!!!!!!!!

York: Tell the passengers and see if they're okay, I'm gonna double check and see if I can get any type of radio here....

Hope: Okay

Jerry: Thanks for having my back

Hope: No problem, you know what you're doing, everyone else here doesn't, including me....

Hugo: So what's the plan tits?

Jerry: Our plan is to feed you to the dinosaurs if you don't shut the hell up

Hugo: How about you make me Biatch.

Jerry: Hold my hat Hope, Takes off Brown Fedora

Hope: What are you gonna do?

Shut Hugo up OR Stare Down Hugo

Will Hugo finally be silenced? Can York somehow by a miracle get a radio? and will Hope start filming a horror movie? Find out next time :)

• Stare down Hugo - Death stare. >:3

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 1: Crash Landing Chapter 5 Irvin Montgomery Irvin: Holy Shit!!! Ash: You guys okay? Kyle: Jus

Sign in to comment in this discussion.