Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• arvo does not know what a walker is. i believe he referred to them as "those things". he might not even know one becomes one of them however you die and would not believe you.

Web Head posted: »

I would forcefully calm Arvo down at the night camp and tell him that his sister turned into a walker from the shot and tries to attack Clem

• I wish we could give our hat to Kenny in the Wellington ending.

• i wish it would give me an option to shoot jane.

• Clem shoots reanimated Natasha

Arvo: "NOOOO!" runs over "Natasha! Natasha!" glares at Clem

Clem: "She died, Arvo! She came back as a walker!"

• Jane: I'm going to show you what kind of guy Kenny is.

Clem: No. shoots Jane in the knee I'm not going to let you hurt my family. Not like you did yours. points gun at Jane's head No what happened to the baby? You're hiding something.

one confession later

Clem: I'm not going to kill you Jane. But I'm not going to help you either. Good luck getting out. Takes Kenny's hand as they walk out

• Drops can of beans while feeding Sam. Clem: "Ok, take it. You have probably been out here a long time without food while trying to prevent yourself from being food so, instead of provoking a wild dog, I'll just go back to the trash can and grab another can. Got lucky once, didn't we?"

• Here's some bad jokes:

S1E2

Lee: Be strong! I need you to be strong! Think about something good!

Clem: Like what?

Lee: ...Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper package tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things...

S1E5

Clem: You will live, dear Lee, you're going to live! It's too soon, too soon to say goodbye.

Lee: *Yes, Clem, forbid me now to die. I'll obey, I will try. *

S2E5

Luke:* Drink with me, to days gone by. Sing with me, the songs we knew*

Mike:* Here to pretty girls who went to our heads.*

Clem:* Here to witty boys who went to my bed~*

Luke suffocates himself with the rum

S2E5

Luke is stuck in the ice hole

Clem: Hold on, Luke! The lady of lake will make you a man! If she can't do it, nobody can!

• Three more:

S2E4

Clem: Hey, Kenny...

Kenny looks up with an angry face

Clem: ...See ya!

S2E5

Bonnie: Must be easy to be just a little girl no one count on you to do anything blahblah....

Clem: Dumbed.

Bonnie: Yeah, it's dumbed.

Clem: No, she's dee, you are dumbed.

BANG

Ghost Dee: Fucking junkie.

S2E5

Clem got shot

Clem: Don't you fret, Monsieur Speaking Russian... I don't feel any pain. A little fall of snow, can hardly hurt me now...

• edited September 2014

Jane: I'm going to show you what kind of guy Kenny is.

Clem: Yeah you don't have to show me shit lets get the fuck out of here.

Jiggawats posted: »

Jane: I'm going to show you what kind of guy Kenny is. Clem: No. shoots Jane in the knee I'm not going to let you hurt my family. No

• Clem dies of starvation Click to continue

Joker93 posted: »

Drops can of beans while feeding Sam. Clem: "Ok, take it. You have probably been out here a long time without food while trying to prevent

• Kenny: "You're still wearing this dirty old thing, huh?"

Clem: "You are too."

• When Luke and Pete discover her dog bite, I wish we had the option to show them the dog that bit her.

"If you want me to prove it, I will. Let me take you to it, and then I'll show you it really was a dog."

At least then, they may not lock her inside the shed.

• edited September 2014

Clem: No! I can't break the ice! Luke is gonna die! T_T

Luke: (frantically starts making hand gestures)

Clem: Wait, wait guys, I think he's trying to say something!

Mike: Bubble bubble?

Clem: No you idiot in sign language!

Kenny: Well, what the hell's he sayin?

Clem: Uh I think, I think he said "Jumpy on the ice kid or I'm hella dead! It'll create more impact than that stupid gun. And why the heck ain't y'all tryin' to help me? It's my birthday people!'"

Jane: >_> forget it he's done for.

Luke: (signs more)

Clem: He says if you save him, he'll be your slave for a whole year as a...wait what's a gigolo?

Jane: Somebody get this man some rope! NOW!

Bonnie: (pops up from broken ice) doesn't nobody care about me!? T_T

Clem: Can I go with you?

Mike: Sure, sure, just hand over the gun now, nice and sloooow.

Clem:...Nothing I say or do is going to stop Arvo from shooting me in this scene is there?

Mike: Nope, he's still pretty pissed about his sister.

Arvo: (spits in Russian)

Clem: Fuck.

• Snif

That's simply majestic.

Jiggawats posted: »

Jane: I'm going to show you what kind of guy Kenny is. Clem: No. shoots Jane in the knee I'm not going to let you hurt my family. No

• Ahaha gigolo! I wonder what that looks like in sign language. And Jane!! XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Clem: No! I can't break the ice! Luke is gonna die! T_T Luke: (frantically starts making hand gestures) Clem: Wait, wait guys, I think

• Jane: "You have to trust me, you're gonna see what he really is."

Clementine: "I've known what he is since Season One, let's take AJ and get out of here!

• Troy: What's going on here? [Points Gun]

Clem: I know killers, I've seen my share. You ain't got the look. And that means you ain't got the balls.

Foreshadowing

• Troy: "Bill's going to have a word."

[Kick Troy in the dick]

• I did that, just don't say anything, you don't really forgive her but you still go with her, I think that's exactly what you mean, same thing can be done with Kenny BTW.

• While that would have been good I kinda liked it, she doesn't really give any reasons and she's more or less just throwing a tantrum and acting childish, it was odd but actually it kinda made sense, if season 1 she would act that way if you said certain things to her, so I actually liked that she only cried and said we're leaving, seems more like what a child would do than trying to reason with Kenny.

Novis posted: »

I kinda wish in the Wellington ending where you leave with Kenny, there was a dialogue choice where you tell Kenny why you want to leave wit

• edited September 2014

Carver: Atta girl... she ain't afraid to look it in the eye. You go with that feelin' ya got right now, Clementine. It's what makes you stronger than the rest of 'em.

Clem: [Spit on Carver]

• Lee stays silent when the group is talking to the St. Johns

Kenny: Lee, say something!

Lee: Something.

• badassery

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• Than take all my emotions....TAKE THEM SO I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL THESE EMOTIONS YOUR WORDS HAVE TRIGGERED.

Dark_Star posted: »

Lee: ''And also...'' Clementine: ''Wh... what? What is it?'' Lee: ''Happy... birthday... sweetpea...'' sad smile

• Tell me about it T_T
    Know what lemme take a crack at this:

Clementine: Hey, Pete?

Pete: Yea, hon?

Clementine: Thanks for... looking out for me and trusting me in the short time we knew eachother... y'know back when you saw my bite and at the shed.... I...I..appreciate it

Pete: Well...Sweetheart you don't have to thank me for that...sides don't make leaving you in that shed. to have probably just died anyway. no better -cough- sides I'd be damned if I was gon' leave a kid out in the woods defenseless and...-cough cough- hurt, but ah...if you could do me a...well...big favor?

Clementine: S-s-sure, what is it?

Pete: I doubt I'mma see my nephew again and well....could...could you look out for him? He and I were...kinda all eachother had left -cough cough- that boy... always been in a bit of a dark place, but when his ma died it got worse....with me gone I can't help but worry y'know? I mean the boy already can't shoot worth a damn haha... -cough- I hate to wonder what... might happen to him now that I ain't picking him up off his ass...I... I'm sorry I shouldn't be askin' a child to look after a grown ass man....but I just want someone to be there for him...c-c-cause I can't...anymore. Actually, Darlin' just ignore me damn infection is just making me spout stupid shi-

Clementine: O-okay I'll look after him for you...I p-promise -sniff sniff-

Pete: -cough cough- Thanks darling... don' mean to get all choked up on you like this, b-b-but I appreciate it....more than you could ever know and...I'm glad that I could meet a tough lil' girl like you before I died hon.. makes me feel a bit better about my nephew after I'm gone, y'know? -cough cough- and...that theres hope for 'nother generation... Hell, maybe Bec's kid has a chance in all this... (smiles at Clem) Specially with a tough lil' girl like you around to show him or her the ropes...

Clementine: Y-yea I know -sniff- (remembers Lee)and I'll be sure to help out.

Tinni posted: »

I wish there was a [hug] option for saving Nick or Pete. The [hug Pete] option being when he wakes up after being unable to cut off his l

• -Scene where Arvo shoots Clementine-

Mike: Clementine! Oh my God, Jesus....

Bonnie: Clementine, I am so sorry neither of us meant for this to happen!

Clementine: Bonnie....I...I

Bonnie: Oh Clem...W-w-what is it?

Clementine: I lied this jacket is.......ugly -wheezes- I hate it.

Mike: Shit....shit shit shit! What are we gonna d-

Bonnie: Just leave her.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

• edited September 2014

At every situation ever...

[Call for Backup]

Clem: CALLING ALL TELLTALE CHARACTERS REPORT IN

Bigby: Bigby reporting in! What's wrong Clementine? I'm solving a case

Max: SAM IS NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Sam takes the radio away from max

Sam: We will be right there Clementine! We will save Luke, Rebecca, Kenny, Jane, Mike, Arvo and Bonnie

Clem: Ehh...forget the last 3....

Gerry: Gerry here from Jurassic park to Clementine...are you okay?

Clem: We're in a middle of a zombie apocalypse Me and my group are in need of immediate help!

Billy Yoder: Yo...heard Gerry said you guys need help!

Clem: Well...i don't want YOUR help...

Claptrap: So i heard you need MY heard and as well as my minions! they're ugly and badass!

Clem: Get off this channel claptrap! your not even in any Telltale games yet...go back to gearbox!

Claptrap: I'm sort of in both now! Now i can make my own choices! oh wait....im not the main character of the telltale series...Claptrap sobs and makes the radio static

All the TT characters appear are now apart of the walking dead game cast

World problems are solved

No one died....except for season 1 survivors....because they were late

• Bonnie, Mike, Kenny, Luke and Clem are surrounding by the Russian Group.

Vitali: [Speaking Russian]!

Buricko: I'll kill you all!

Clem: [Point gun at Buricko] Put the gun down b****!

• Russian is not a race :)

zykelator posted: »

So you are a racist?

• Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh... ;(

Lee: ''And also...'' Clementine: ''Wh... what? What is it?'' Lee: ''Happy... birthday... sweetpea...'' sad smile

• Okay. Prejudging prick then.

Russian is not a race

• edited September 2014

Bonnie: [to Clem] Does Luke know anything about babies?

Jane: [walking by] He sure knows how to make 'em!

Clem: ...whut.

• Kenny: You are like fucking teenagers!

Clem: That's not fair! They're fucking, but they're not teenagers.

• When Kenny says this to Jane:

Jane: "Fuck you! You don't know a damn thing about me."
    Kenny: "Oh, I know exactly what you are. Nothin'. Nobody cares about you, and you don't care about nobody but yourself. That makes you nothin'."

I wish to have the option:

Clem: "Jane care about me and I care about Jane more than I care about you Kenny!"

• FUCK YOU THATS NOT FAIR!!

• lee: and also...

Clem: what?

lee: (hands clem his watch) happy birthday, i hope you like it.

clem: leeeee (starts crying)

lee: your the closest thing i have to a daughter... i'm sorry clemetine, this is my fault.
    please, meet someone that you'll take care of like i took care of you. and tell them all about me, and all the cool stuff you did (pats clem on the head)

clem: i will... i'll miss you so much.

lee: i know clem i will too, (hugs clem) i'll miss you sweet pea.
    goodbye...

clem: bye... ;_; (shoots lee)

• screw you! kenny is the best guy ever!!!!!!11111one

Chronos1234 posted: »

When Kenny says this to Jane: Jane: "Fuck you! You don't know a damn thing about me." Kenny: "Oh, I know exactly what you are. Nothin'.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.