The walking dead roleplay

This has nothing to do with the series
The story is based around the begging of the dead time you do not need a description of your character your character just comes in like the actual game you learn more about other peoples characters by talking with them can not see or talk with the characters from the tv shows or games it's just the other role players and you can find weapons and food but you can't start with some huge weapon and finally the story adapts to your choices.

Comments

• How do we do this?

• Just start on some normal day before the dead like coming home from work or something

• ...So do we do dialogue and actions for our character only?

Just start on some normal day before the dead like coming home from work or something

• You seem new and I want to help you.

You can directly reply to a comment by hitting the reply button on their post, it's right next to the likes.

Just for a heads up, I'll start doing stuff on this thread in a bit.

Yeah

• (I guess I'll start, no idea how to really do this but...Here we go)

Character- Desmond Morgan

Desmond stands in a kitchen cooking some eggs

Desmond- SHIT!

He immediately retracts his hand for he burned it on the stove. He turns off the stove and runs to the bathroom and puts some Neosporin on it and wraps it in gauze. He then goes back into the kitchen and takes whatever eggs he made and puts it on a plate. He walks into his living room, walking past all the pictures of his once happy family. He sits down and watches TV. He starts to eat and then looks at the clock. It says 2:35...

Desmond- Damn....I'm late...

Desmond turns off the TV and takes the half eaten eggs and throws them away. He takes his nice polyester jacket and throws it on. He runs out of the house and into his car. He turns it on and starts driving to his daughter's high school.

(Is this how we do it?)

• Character:Alcatraz miles
    As Alcatraz comes back from a day of hunting he sees his friend Desmond drive down the road
    Alcatraz-"hey Desmond where you going"

• Desmond drives down the road too fast to see Alcatraz say anything to him, he did however see Alcatraz. Desmond plans to come see him after picking up his daughter.

(Do you want us to reply? Have you figured out where the reply button is? Not trying to be rude if it seems like it)

Character:Alcatraz miles As Alcatraz comes back from a day of hunting he sees his friend Desmond drive down the road Alcatraz-"hey Desmond where you going"

• Alcatraz-what Time is it oh he he is late to pick up his daughter

Alcatraz walks into his home and puts his hunting gear in the garage and goes to the living room and turns on his tv

News reporter-there has been a large amount of military in the city they claim there has been a gas leek it at is spewing chemicals

Alcatraz-why would the military be involved shouldn't they send in professionals and why are they here

Desmond drives down the road too fast to see Alcatraz say anything to him, he did however see Alcatraz. Desmond plans to come see him after

• (Cool, you got it...Hey should we only reply to each other when it involves conversation or actions with each other?)

Alcatraz-what Time is it oh he he is late to pick up his daughter Alcatraz walks into his home and puts his hunting gear in the garage an

• (All right)

(Cool, you got it...Hey should we only reply to each other when it involves conversation or actions with each other?)

• Desmond keeps driving towards the school, he sees his neighbors packing up and leaving. Although he is curious why he keeps driving, if he is any later to pick up Samantha then she will kill him. He soon approaches the town streets, the military are all over, strange too. He has to take many detours as each street is blocked off. He notices he's running out of gas and approaches a gas station.

(We need more people...)

• (I'm coming)

Character ~ Hope Pines

Hope watches the streets from the inside of the gas station he works at, the military were everywhere, he looks to the far right of the street, he sees a man approaching someone from the military, the soldier points his gun at the man, he yells something at the man, as he slowly gets closer and then he shoots him in the torso, the man doesn't stop walking, soldier fires more shots into the man. then from behind, another one approaches solider, this one grabs his neck and takes a bite, the man tries to scream as he is devolved. Hope runs out of the gas station's store, only to see someone pull up to the station, he runs to the man that pulled up.

Hope~ You gotta get out of here!

(Does this work?)

Desmond keeps driving towards the school, he sees his neighbors packing up and leaving. Although he is curious why he keeps driving, if he i

• (Yeah, If you have interactions with someone then you respond to them, if you don't then make it a separate comment.)

Desmond turns to the man after ignoring what sounded like gunshots because it probably wasn't.

Desmond- What...Why? Who are you?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(I'm coming) Character ~ Hope Pines Hope watches the streets from the inside of the gas station he works at, the military were everywh

• edited November 2014

Failed post, look away.

• (If you have interactions with other people then reply to the people you are having a conversation with. You can copy and paste this and reply to me and then just put a dot in this post.)

blueneon posted: »

Failed post, look away.

• (godamnit, I tried. >:)

(If you have interactions with other people then reply to the people you are having a conversation with. You can copy and paste this and reply to me and then just put a dot in this post.)

• edited November 2014

Character- Konni Marsh

You walk out of the gas station with a lolipop in your mouth. You look around a bit and notice blood on the floor.

Konni: What the....

You start looking around. A man in a car and another one talking to him. You yell at them.

Konni: Hey!

The can 't hear you, you yell again.

Konni: HEY!

No good, you run over there.

Konni: the fuck is going on?

Desmond keeps driving towards the school, he sees his neighbors packing up and leaving. Although he is curious why he keeps driving, if he i

• Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other!

Desmond- Holy shit! Um...Fuck...Get in my car hurry both of you! @blueneon

Desmond jumps in his car

Desmond- You two coming?!

(okay, sounds good.) Hope runs to the mans car, he sees more slow moving people approaching the gas station. He looks back over to the ma

• Alcatraz sees soldiers open fire outside the house and a rotten man approaches and they open fire only to attract more

Alcatraz-behind you!!!

Too late the soldiers are outnumbered

• (okay, sounds good.)

Hope runs to the mans car, he sees more slow moving people approaching the gas station. He looks back over to the man in the car and yells

Hope~ Shits going down! You gotta get out of the city, look to your right if you don't believe me!

(Can i come with you? :P)

(Yeah, If you have interactions with someone then you respond to them, if you don't then make it a separate comment.) Desmond turns to th

• (It's okay, you can now respond to my newest post. :P The one where I tagged you.)

(godamnit, I tried. >:)

• (Thanks. Damnit brain, you will pay for this)

(It's okay, you can now respond to my newest post. :P The one where I tagged you.)

• (You can respond to your own post if there is no interactions with other people and if you're in the same area...Sorry for taking over your project. :P)

Alcatraz sees soldiers open fire outside the house and a rotten man approaches and they open fire only to attract more Alcatraz-behind you!!! Too late the soldiers are outnumbered

• Can i be in? :P. Name: Santiago Santiago xd

(You can respond to your own post if there is no interactions with other people and if you're in the same area...Sorry for taking over your project. :P)

• whispers

(your post didn 't really apear....)

(Yeah, If you have interactions with someone then you respond to them, if you don't then make it a separate comment.) Desmond turns to th

• (Do you want to be with Alcatraz right now? If so then reply to rookie's post being a soldier or something)

supersagig posted: »

Can i be in? :P. Name: Santiago Santiago xd

• Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other!

Desmond jumps in his car

(Post didn't appear the first time, thanks Blue. :P)

(okay, sounds good.) Hope runs to the mans car, he sees more slow moving people approaching the gas station. He looks back over to the ma

• (I'll continue this on another post. Since we are moving location.)

(You post didn't show up :P) Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other! Des

• (I'll continue this on another post. Since we are moving location.)

(This glitch is picking a bad time to do this shit but yeah it's good.)

(You post didn't show up :P) Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other! Des

• edited November 2014

(You post didn't show up :P)

Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other!

Desmond jumps in his car

Hope turns around and sees someone running from the gas station. You see some more slow moving people coming from the gas station.

Hope~ Shit, We gotta get out of here, come get in the car.

Everyone jumps in the car as the pull away from the gas station

(Does that work? :P)

• edited November 2014

The car drives away from the station.

Konni: So, umm.... How has your day been so far?

@NoHopeLeft

Desmond sees a woman run up yelling and also looks to his right, people are eating each other! Desmond- Holy shit! Um...Fuck...Get in my

• (Yeah any one can join and I don't mind you taking over I have never hosted a roleplay thanks for helping)

(Do you want to be with Alcatraz right now? If so then reply to rookie's post being a soldier or something)

• (Alright @blueneon and @NoHopeLeft i'm doing another post when we change location)

The three are now driving towards the nearby High School

Desmond- Fuck...

(Forgive any site glitches, if that happens then just to whoever it was towards just copy and paste what I said on your post.)

• (I have like three interactive stories on this site, I know my way around these things.)

(Yeah any one can join and I don't mind you taking over I have never hosted a roleplay thanks for helping)

• Konni: Is there a reason we came here?

@NoHopeLeft

(Alright @blueneon and @NoHopeLeft i'm doing another post when we change location) The three are now driving towards the nearby High Scho

• Walking to school , I look around. There is a gas station in the left , where a crazy woman is yelling at something. In the left there is couple of buildings that are abandoned. In frony of him thetr is the street but is closed by the military. I freeze myself by hearing the sound of a scream calling by some Samantha. "Fuck , where i should go"- I say to myself

• Desmond- We're going to the High School...For my daughter.

Konni: Is there a reason we came here? @NoHopeLeft

• Alcatraz sees a soldier on the side of the road

Alcatraz-hey you get in my house!!

Alcatraz opens fire with his crossbow

• Konni: Oh.... She doing well at school?

You tried to fake a smile, a bit difficult with all that was happening. You were still in question. What the hell had happened? Not the time right now. Now "Batman" was coming to the resque anyway. You and your fucking jokes...

Desmond- We're going to the High School...For my daughter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.