Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Post any details that people have missed or forgot about.

Comments

• [removed]

• edited November 2014

That's a bit early, don't you think?

• (?) dojo32161 will remember that.

• I hear they're making a new one.

Alt text

This hurts deeply

• rip u

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

... This hurts deeply

• please, there are TOO MANY things, just too bloody many things, that people might forget or not see in ASOIAF, better stay limited to just the game, or just the show

• As much as I wish this was my thread, I'll bump it for the sake of knowledge.

• I believe one of the achievements is called 'A Long Road Ahead,' which is referencing The Walking Dead Game Season 1 Episode 3's title.

• Ethan's death has to be one of the most shocking TellTale deaths ever, especially since we got attached to him and lose him in one episode.

• Bump, I need knowledge.

• When you die instead of the usual "You are dead" you get "Valour Morgoulis"

• C'mon. I know I'm not the only one who thought this.

Alt text

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Mira owns a copy of Wonders Made by Man by Lomas Longstrider. Readers of the novels may recall that Tyrion was a big fan.

• oh har har har...

IAmHoboKing posted: »

we got attached to him

• Here's a detail I noticed: dojo didn't make this thread, which is currently the most commented detail on here...

But in all seriousness, here are a few details I noticed:

• Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but Rodrik basically had no lines in the episode, all he did was grunt when fighting and then somewhat yell when the horse fell on top of him.
    • In the forest Ryon is worried they'd never find Ethan again, which Ethan then says "I'm right here" and promises he's never going anywhere... which by the ending we all know is a promise he couldn't keep.
  • Haha, That is amazing, no wonder I liked Duncan.

eRock92 posted: »

C'mon. I know I'm not the only one who thought this.

• At the end of Mira's throne room scene, Cersei will either say "I sense she would say anything in order to get what she wants, which is not too encouraging." or "I don't know what to make of her yet, which is not uncommon for a northern girl. But It's not very encouraging either...". I don't know what makes you get the differentt responses, though.

• I find it unfair Telltale staff can point this out. XD

ArthurV posted: »

Mira owns a copy of Wonders Made by Man by Lomas Longstrider. Readers of the novels may recall that Tyrion was a big fan.

• Someone would have probably eventually found it. But they do have the advantage.

I find it unfair Telltale staff can point this out. XD

• They made the game, of course they have the advantage. :P

Someone would have probably eventually found it. But they do have the advantage.

• edited December 2014

Eh, I got a small one for now. When Ethan tells Lord Whitehill that they (the Forresters) are in the right, and that he should remember that, the "?" notification shows: "He will..." instead of the full usual sentence of: "Lord Whitehill will remember that."

Also, Asher Forrester looks like Chris Pratt. :P

• This

Alt text Alt text

I don't know how it's triggered, I got the bloodied one but it's a cool detail I wanted to share.

• rip in kill m8, rest in pepperonis sweet prinse

... This hurts deeply

• Could it be different platforms? It just seems odd for it to be intentional...

• Asher Forrester looks like Chris Pratt. :P

Thanks, I waited for an opportunity to post this picture of Chris Pratt playing with baby Velociraptors.

Alt text

ninoobz posted: »

Eh, I got a small one for now. When Ethan tells Lord Whitehill that they (the Forresters) are in the right, and that he should remember that

• It depends on who you chose to be your Sentinel. If you chose Duncan you get the bloody one and the cleaner one if you choose Royland.

It's such a weird outcome to have.

• Telltale + Game of Thrones
    what did you expect?
    of course the protagonists will die one by one.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

we got attached to him

• Alt text

eRock92 posted: »

oh har har har...

• Just that it was in the first episode, and we usually expect the protagonists are invulnerable.

Telltale + Game of Thrones what did you expect? of course the protagonists will die one by one.

• Alt text

Asher Forrester looks like Chris Pratt. :P Thanks, I waited for an opportunity to post this picture of Chris Pratt playing with baby Velociraptors.

• Ned died in the first season of the show;

Just that it was in the first episode, and we usually expect the protagonists are invulnerable.

• Thats pretty interesting. Maybe they are nodding that you can't be nice and expect for negotiations to work all the time(Duncan), because then everything will turn bloody? And Royland is cleaner because you have a better chance at survival if you stand and fight.

Don't think Telltale went that in-depth but that would be pretty neat if it was a hidden message.

lupinb0y posted: »

It depends on who you chose to be your Sentinel. If you chose Duncan you get the bloody one and the cleaner one if you choose Royland. It's such a weird outcome to have.

• Why would you post a picture with Ethan's death? It hurts, you know ;-;

• Yeah but, well, a stab in the neck is a stab in the neck. It should be bloody either way. But you do make an interesting point. Hopefully it's some sort of hidden message and not just a weird thing.

Thats pretty interesting. Maybe they are nodding that you can't be nice and expect for negotiations to work all the time(Duncan), because th

• Alt text

Why would you post a picture with Ethan's death? It hurts, you know ;-;

• Yeah..I already knew someone was gonna say that.. :D but I watched a youtuber play it and he didn't have the blood and I thought it's something interesting to share to you so someone could tell me why this is happening and I think lupinb0y is right because I chose Duncan and the youtuber chose Royland. :)

Why would you post a picture with Ethan's death? It hurts, you know ;-;

• I chose Royland and didn't see the blood, too.

FetchWalker posted: »

Yeah..I already knew someone was gonna say that.. but I watched a youtuber play it and he didn't have the blood and I thought it's somethin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.