Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Really ?

bloop posted: »

Gared has the same panting animation as Clem.

• I haven't noticed that.

Butt-head posted: »

In the forest. Ethan agrees to come with old knight but turns and goes in opposite direction.

• How did you find out this ?

GOT reuses: * 55 of Clementine's animations * 1 Luke animation * 4 Nick animations * 68 Lee animations * 4 Kenny animations * 1 Vernon animation * 3 Mike animation * 2 zombie animations

• The illusion of choice. How entertaining.

I don't want a brave lord.
    I don't want a wise lord.
    I don't want etc...

DoubleJump posted: »

* When the scene to give the message to your Uncle occurs if you choose the silence option "..." you still give the message anyway, but with

• Very good !

ClemRanger posted: »

Found a typo in the subtitles.

• Very nice finding.

Pyrcelle: 'Young lady, let's do some...'medical research'...drool' * Piss off, old man! * Thanks, but no thanks. * I should really...ah...go talk to...um...bye! * ... (?) Silence is a valid option

• It's done on purpose, walking dead had that too in some scenes.

stevean2 posted: »

Added to the fact you never hear her talk. Her dialouge is cut off before she speaks.

• Same nose,
    Same beard,

Not same hair color
    Not same eye color
    Not same bear color
    Not same stature
    Not same eyebrows thickness$
    Not same ears
    Not same face marks

eRock92 posted: »

C'mon. I know I'm not the only one who thought this.

• Gared Tuttle wants to be more than a squire, and he wants to have a sword just like Lord Forrester's. His wish came true on that very night.

• K0t0K0t0 Banned
    edited December 2014

Im playing the game on a crappy ipad so correct me but:

Whoever you didnt choose as Sentinal is wearing shackles in the 2nd episode preview. Maybe they did try to desert?

For that matter: Ive played the episode twice picking decisively different options the second time, in one episode I completely sided with Royland and in the 2nd I completely sided with Duncan, in doing so then at the end the other stands up and gets pissed. With Duncan I had Ethan say (in a very badass way) "Sit. Down." and so he did. With Royland I told him to be quiet but he just stormed off.

Finally; there is no choice marker or popup about this but in the final scene after Ramsey says all of the forest will go to Whitehill you have 4 dialogue choices, two will do nothing but the other two will have Ramsey declare that the Whitehills only get half.

• he looks more like that tv character at the nights wqtch

• thats a stupid and shallow irony, try harder scrub

Espurr posted: »

Here's a detail I noticed: dojo didn't make this thread, which is currently the most commented detail on here... But in all seriousness,

• edited January 2015

Not me, I ran like a little bitch in my canon playthrough

phadeb posted: »

I believe most people standed still behind the tree. It's just a human reflex to play dead when in danger.

• i'd rather it be a glitch than tt to make such an absurd thingy :S

then again, in TWaU in the last episode depending on which car you jumped on altered the next scene despite it not making any logical sense

Thats pretty interesting. Maybe they are nodding that you can't be nice and expect for negotiations to work all the time(Duncan), because th

• no f u you WATCH people play a game, thats stupid

FetchWalker posted: »

Yeah..I already knew someone was gonna say that.. but I watched a youtuber play it and he didn't have the blood and I thought it's somethin

• That was BEFORE he knew his sister had died

Byakuren posted: »

Am I the only one who found weird a certain line after Gared finished his fight against the soldiers ? I mean, it went like this for me:

• theres another one I dont remember what but I recall it, I believe its at the farm confronting the 3 soldiers.

Several places where the subtitles dont match the dialogue.

ClemRanger posted: »

Found a typo in the subtitles.

• "Oh Im just a young woman who olayed an extra on GoT which was cool but I wonder how to further my acting career, oh the phone is ringing. Hello? Whats that? You want to shoot some major scenes with my character because a game modelled a character after me? **** yeah."

Kind of stealling it from This other thread but It seem there is more crossover than we first thought someone found Mira can be seen on the show, this will likely be in next episode of the game too.

• Wow. I did not ever notice that before.

• eeeeewww, he's touching its butt!

Asher Forrester looks like Chris Pratt. :P Thanks, I waited for an opportunity to post this picture of Chris Pratt playing with baby Velociraptors.

• I just want to remind you all, in case you might have forgotten. Well, don't forget... Gared still has maggots in his leg.

• It can be stupid for you, but not for me. :)

K0t0 posted: »

no f u you WATCH people play a game, thats stupid

• It would be better if it were a message that made sense, though. Under the circunstances of Episode 1 that one does not.

Thats pretty interesting. Maybe they are nodding that you can't be nice and expect for negotiations to work all the time(Duncan), because th

• Which reminds me of the thread's title. Gared's father says that his sister fled, not died. Am I forgetting anything?

That was BEFORE he knew his sister had died

• This made me laugh so much

Not me, I ran like a little bitch in my canon playthrough

• So you have to choose Royland as sentinel, choose to fight, and meet him at the gates for Duncan to get upset? I thought whoever isn't made sentinel causes an outburst no matter what.

Im playing the game on a crappy ipad so correct me but: Whoever you didnt choose as Sentinal is wearing shackles in the 2nd episode previ

• whoops, guess I put too much faith in telltale....again

So you have to choose Royland as sentinel, choose to fight, and meet him at the gates for Duncan to get upset? I thought whoever isn't made sentinel causes an outburst no matter what.

• Yummy. Thanks for reminding me. I wanted to be reminded, you know. So thanks. That I have to think about that now.

Thanks.

Hbh128 posted: »

I just want to remind you all, in case you might have forgotten. Well, don't forget... Gared still has maggots in his leg.

• Shit movie doe

• When in particular? I don't see any reason for it to be done on purpose, it's painfully obvious cut, she DID say something. Why not include that in for a few seconds? I don't understand.. it just seems unnatural

It's done on purpose, walking dead had that too in some scenes.

• I guess I'm really overlooking into it but at the farm that guy with the bowl cut(Britt I think his name?) says somthing like "I want your sword" and you have an option to say "Aye,you'll have it" or somthing..I had a feeling that it might be a small reference to the books.
    in the books there's a guy called Ser Arthur Dayne who fought against the Smiling Knight with Jaime when he was 16 years old and he told Arthur "It's your sword I want" to which he replied "Then you shall have it, ser"
    I'm 100% that's it's just me but whatever.. just thought of mentioning it.

• Lol that'd be a cool reference

Upshaw posted: »

I guess I'm really overlooking into it but at the farm that guy with the bowl cut(Britt I think his name?) says somthing like "I want your s

• But (without being sexist or anything :P) the Lord is more important than the Lady.

And Ethan was the Lord, yet Whitehill didn't show any form of respect.

This is true, but I mean, he's a lord after all, he is just getting reminded to reason by a lady. He doesn't have "feelings" but only probably some form of respect.

• Ah, so it's cool and it contains a reference? Double whammy.

I guess I'm really overlooking into it but at the farm that guy with the bowl cut(Britt I think his name?) says somthing like "I want your s

• ah yes the sword of the morning

• How about next time, instead of trying to insult people for actually trying to share some, you just post your own details instead? Or actually offer something constructive if you think what I said is so "stupid and shallow".

thats a stupid and shallow irony, try harder scrub

• How about you do the same? You know, submit actual constructive and well thought out theories?

Ooooh SNAP

Espurr posted: »

How about next time, instead of trying to insult people for actually trying to share some, you just post your own details instead? Or actually offer something constructive if you think what I said is so "stupid and shallow".

• edited January 2015

This seems like an odd impact of a choice, but I have seen it in several play throughs and in my game as well.

If you picked Duncan as your sentinel, after Ramsay kills Ethan, there's music playing as he gives Ryon to Lord Whitehill and exits. However, if Royland is the sentinal, no music plays during the scene.

If Duncan is sentinel:
    Click Here

If Royland is sentinel (skip to 1:54:10 mark)
    Click here

• The Guy you kill first near your father's house is with ramsey bolton as part of the flaying scene.

Alt text

• Strange...On my first playthrough, I picked Royland and I remember that there was clearly music at the end. I might one day have to check it (I don't particularly want to witnessed the final scene again...)

This seems like an odd impact of a choice, but I have seen it in several play throughs and in my game as well. If you picked Duncan as yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.