Dark Angels

Comments

• Since the last chapter has been released, It's the final question time.

Who was your favorite and least favorite Protagonist?

Who was your favorite and least favorite Antagonist?

What was the most shocking moment?

What was the hardest choice?

Which Part was your favorite?

Would you be interested in a Dark Angels 2?

1. Favourite: Lynne./Melanie Least: Jacob
    2. Favourite: Sparker. Least: Gary
    3. Hopeless´s death
    4. Kill Sparker or Lock him
    5. The last one
    6. Yes , but i would prefer something new
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Since the last chapter has been released, It's the final question time. Who was your favorite and least favorite Protagonist? Who was

1. Favorite: Lynne/Least: Jacob.
    2. Favorite: Jack/Least: Rick.
    3. Hopeless's dead. :'(
    4. Kill Sparker or nah.
    5. The where Hopeless...Died/got shot. :'(
    6. Sure.

Since the last chapter has been released, It's the final question time. Who was your favorite and least favorite Protagonist? Who was

• Awesome ending! Good job.

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 5 Sparker: So what do you say Jordan? You finally gonna grow a set of balls? Jordan: Y

• Favorite: Lynne. Least: Jacob

Favorite: Sparker Least: Harry

Most Shocking moment: Arin death

Hardest choice: Rape or kill choice

Favorite part: The will to survive

I would be very interested in a sequel

• 1. Favourite: Still Elsa / Least Favourite: Probably Ethan. Jacob had some seriously cool moments in the last part

2. Favourite: Sparker / Least Favourite: Gary

3. Hopeless death.

4. Kill Sparker or Lock him up

5. The Will to Survive

6. Absolutely

• Saltlick123 will remember that the 600th Comment is an evil laugh, That could be foreshadowing....

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Evil laugh]

• (!) Maybe I'm the bad guy...

Saltlick123 will remember that the 600th Comment is an evil laugh, That could be foreshadowing....

• (!) Maybe you're an alternate version of @Markd4547......

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(!) Maybe I'm the bad guy...

• A question. What ideas you have for after ending TSON and JP? @Saltlick123

• After ending those I'm thinking about starting 2 more, One being a new story (Not sure about what) and another either being a new story too or being a Dark Angels sequel.

supersagig posted: »

A question. What ideas you have for after ending TSON and JP? @Saltlick123

• edited December 2014

Yeah , but the question is what could the new one(s) :P

After ending those I'm thinking about starting 2 more, One being a new story (Not sure about what) and another either being a new story too or being a Dark Angels sequel.

• You mean what they're about? That's what I'm not sure about yet :P

Yeah , but the question is what could the new one(s) :P

• K , :P

You mean what they're about? That's what I'm not sure about yet :P

• Alt text

You had the chance to kill SPARKER he was at your mercy now you have doomed all your characters to death I warned you :P

That was a perfect ending to a quality adventure thank you for writing it :D

Dark Angels Part 5: The Will to Survive Chapter 5 Sparker: So what do you say Jordan? You finally gonna grow a set of balls? Jordan: Y

• edited December 2014

You fucking Skrubs,You gonna carve me around your gay ass cult fire? Very Primitive. You sluts don't know nothing about how the world works, I never lose, and I will find a way, somehow, sometime , somewhere to get back at you, And when I do I won't be as easy on you as I was this time, THINK THIS WAS TOUGH!? This was just a fucking game! Hopeless and Arin were just Ball-less pussies who didn't know the rules , Next time..... And there will be a next time, You are all going down..... Nothing can contain me, and It's only a matter of time before I get out and blow some shit up again, So you better watch your asses, By the time you turn around, You'll see each of your dick's being shoved up each other's asses. Now have a lovely day FRIENDS MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Markd4547 posted: »

You had the chance to kill SPARKER he was at your mercy now you have doomed all your characters to death I warned you :P That was a perfect ending to a quality adventure thank you for writing it

• Parallel universes i wwish there was a interfic on that ( i actually tried making one but dint have the time and no one helped me)

(!) Maybe you're an alternate version of @Markd4547......

• edited December 2014

Why no one helped you?

PD: I think i wasn´t in the forums when it happened :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Parallel universes i wwish there was a interfic on that ( i actually tried making one but dint have the time and no one helped me)

• So what did you think about the ending?

Parallel universes i wwish there was a interfic on that ( i actually tried making one but dint have the time and no one helped me)

• I'm not sure when that happened, I think I joined before him....

Why no one helped you? PD: I think i wasn´t in the forums when it happened :P

• That was awesome :D

Thanks I liked his final speech You fucking Skrubs,You gonna carve me around your gay ass cult fire? Very Primitive. You sluts don't

• not sure..... just no one did

Why no one helped you? PD: I think i wasn´t in the forums when it happened :P

• to be honest......I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! :)

So what did you think about the ending?

• u.u you have the link or you deleted it?

not sure..... just no one did

• I never got tob that stage . The farthest i got wasvasking for help to writesince i knew i wouldent have the time.... but there was only one offer and they latter tolde they were moving to other projects

i would link you to the offer but im on a phone

u.u you have the link or you deleted it?

• So what did you think about the ending?

1. Favourite: Still Elsa / Least Favourite: Probably Ethan. Jacob had some seriously cool moments in the last part 2. Favourite: Sparker

• I absolutely loved it. I couldn't have thought of a better ending. It is always hard to find a satisfying ending, but you managed to write a great one.

I have to say, it somehow reminded me of the ending of Expendables 3. Thinking about it, even some of the characters (Jordan, Javier, Agent123) reminded me of that movie, but in a perfectly good way :D

So what did you think about the ending?

• That's basically where I got the inspiration write this from :P I decided to do the ending like that cause bar endings are usually happy but if you guys decided to kill Sparker then the ending would have been darker and everyone would ave been pissed with Jordan except for a small few.

I absolutely loved it. I couldn't have thought of a better ending. It is always hard to find a satisfying ending, but you managed to write a

• Welll i still cant link you since im on an ipad but i might as well tell you what it was about since youre so interasted.

Basically it was gonna be like.......welll how do i put it to words............. You know about the multiverse theory ( parallel universes, perpendicular universes, Biniverses, miniverses, maxoverses, other timelines exc....) Well ever since i herd about it in fiction i been obsesed with it. I mean think of the possiblities People from universe 1 meet People from universe 2. But in Universe 2 everyones evil. So the people from universe 1 go to universe 3 to get away from universe 2. But in universe 3 everything is crazy. And to make things worse people from universe 2 followed the people from universe 3. So the people from universe 1 go to universe 4 while being followed by universe 2 people. Only to discover that the people in universe 4 are dominated by the people of universe 5. And.......well you get the idea.

I even had a premise ( that in no way resembles a certian 90's show). And the best part i didnt even put in the offer becouse i wanted to keep it a suprise........but i guess since it dosent matter.....okay here it goes.

I wanted to make the characters travell to other interactive stories. I kinda wanted to make it "tribute" like to all the inter story/fanfic writers. Like the characters are in a weird universe one second and then they travell to lets say...Dark Angels universe ( came to mind for obvious reasons) then they could intecrac with the characters or be in famous scenes from the fics. Of course i would ask the writers for permission to include them. Heck if they wanted they could litteraly write parts for it.

It was going to be great. But then i realised that even if it had " guest writers" the story wouldnt live unless it was co written ( mostly due to me having other things in the works). So i put up that offer for co writter position. And no one answered. So the whole project is dead but still think i would have been gret :(.

But ive gottten over it :)

u.u you have the link or you deleted it?

• Just some ideas for the future, Nothing Confirmed :P

http://www.strawpoll.me/3304805

• I don't mean to be rude... But I thought of a plot for the sequel. It might be kind of stupid, tho. :3

• I have some thoughts but feel free to share :)

Zachiscool posted: »

I don't mean to be rude... But I thought of a plot for the sequel. It might be kind of stupid, tho.

• Basically it's where John or Wilson are a spy for a organization and were sent there to capture the owner of the arms dealer thing that Sparker owns. So the spy kidnaps Sparker and they find out the plan and go try to fight the enemy.

So what do you think?

I have some thoughts but feel free to share

• Possible..... I would like to tell you my ideas too but if I decide on a sequel then I don't want to spoil anything, But you have good thoughts :)

Zachiscool posted: »

Basically it's where John or Wilson are a spy for a organization and were sent there to capture the owner of the arms dealer thing that Spar

• Thanks! :)

Possible..... I would like to tell you my ideas too but if I decide on a sequel then I don't want to spoil anything, But you have good thoughts

• So I've been thinking............

Alt text

I stand by that I'm not starting another Fan Fic till after I finish SON and JP and I've said that i'll probably be starting 2 other Fan Fics after I finish SON and JP

Alt text

I'll just get to the point, One of the Fan Fics will be something new but the other of the two is

Alt text

Dark Angels 2 Confirmed

• YAY!!!!!

(I want the new one to be the forum one :P)

So I've been thinking............ I stand by that I'm not starting another Fan Fic till after I finish SON and JP and I've said that

• I've been highly considering the Forum One :P

YAY!!!!! (I want the new one to be the forum one :P)

• The Prologue could be you with other Saltlicks , but they get banned :P

I've been highly considering the Forum One :P

• :DDDD

So I've been thinking............ I stand by that I'm not starting another Fan Fic till after I finish SON and JP and I've said that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.