Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• IS HE SNIPER?

AWESOMEPART

A Blast From the Past 3-21 Neon's POV Neon slowly walks to the arsenal and grabs her supplies, she hardly thinks to herself about what

• You never know.

supersagig posted: »

IS HE SNIPER? AWESOMEPART

• Awesome :D

A Blast From the Past 3-21 Neon's POV Neon slowly walks to the arsenal and grabs her supplies, she hardly thinks to herself about what

• Really bro thank you for posting :D

• Interesting developments :o

• Great chapter!

• A Blast From the Past 3-22

Unk's POV

Unk slides over the rafters following the footsteps of Lord EAA and his two companions. They soon stop and so does Unk. Unk slides away a pannel and looks into EAA's room.

EAA- Everything going to plan?

Pipas- Yes, the Lords are getting drunk. Any of them who have no pledged their allegiance to us will die tonight in one of the bloodest parties Telltalia has ever seen.

Raging- No security breaches as of late. A few suspicious guests but nothing to be concerned about.

EAA- I hope that the Lords who has pleagded themselves towards my cause will make it out of my palace safely before...The real party begins.

Pipas- Of course Sir. Speaking of which I'll make towards having that done now.

Pipas leaves the room.

EAA- This is going great...And the pitiful Empress has no idea her little empire is about to crumble apart...And it's not because of this silly war which might as well be a small chess game played by morons. I'm about to flip their table...

Raging- Sir, I thank you for the chance to prove myself once again.

EAA- Now, now, my dear. You have proven yourself enough, as not only as a valuable ally but also as a great friend and I thank you for the chance to allow me to be around you/

Suddenly large crashes and fighting are heard down stairs.

EAA- WHAT! Who dares do this? Quickly while I prepare myself for battle, rally my troops and GOD DAMN IT, make sure that fool Pipas hasn't mistakenly gotten himself killed!

Lord EAA runs off and Raging runs down stairs. Unk jumps down into his EAA's room and pulls his sword and follows Raging.

Gustav's POV

Gustav watches as Coming lights the barrels and Liquid runs over to stop him. Gustav grabs Liquid and pushes him back.

Liquid- What are you doing?!

Gustav- Jump off that cliff! THAT IS AN ORDER!

Liquid jumps off and as soon as Coming finishes lighting all the barrels he grabs him and jumps off too. They land in the water but are weighed down by their heavy armor, Gustav quickly takes it off and runs over to Coming who is also sinking. He swims up just in time to notice the camp up on the cliff side explode into a firey inferno. The three survivors swim over a small fishing boat and jump aboard. The ship is empty as they notice a dead body covered in mist and with their veins turning a black/ purple shade. Their throat cut by a knife in their own hand. Gustav walks over and with a quick swipe lops off it's head.

Liquid- What did you do that for?

Gustav- Got to make sure these things are dead.

Coming soon collapses on the boat and Liquid runs over to him.

Liquid- Is he infected with that mist?

Gustav- Yes but at a higher degree.

Coming- I'm...A host. I'm not infected with the mist or anything else except his own venom. He cut himself into me like he did the other two...The monsters. When he's close it's harder to fight back his influence. I'll turn into one of those things eventually...Death is the only answer...

Gustav raises his sword but is stopped by Liquid.

Liquid- Not the only answer. You said that when this Etic guy is close then you have a hard time fighting it...But if you get away entirely then he won't have any control. You'll be safe.

Coming- But when he spreads out to me?

Gustav- I guess you're fucked. So, what are we doing?

Liquid- He'll take the ship and we'll return to the Empress and report no one survived except us.

Gustav- Works for me. Let's go.

End of Chapter

• Hell yeah awesome part bro glad you're back

A Blast From the Past 3-22 Unk's POV Unk slides over the rafters following the footsteps of Lord EAA and his two companions. They soon

• Great chapter!!

A Blast From the Past 3-22 Unk's POV Unk slides over the rafters following the footsteps of Lord EAA and his two companions. They soon

• AWESOME CHAPTER

• I haven't forgotten about this story or any of my others, I will return to these as soon as summer starts which is next week.

• Good luck this week bro

I haven't forgotten about this story or any of my others, I will return to these as soon as summer starts which is next week.

• Thank you.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Good luck this week bro

• No probs last week is normally the hardest

Thank you.

• A Blast From the Past 3-23

Deceptio's POV

Deceptio- Fuck it.

Deceptio immediately swings his sword hitting the armor doing little to nothing to him. The rest of the guards immediately jump on Deceptio and disarm him. Two guards drag Deceptio off to a small room that looks like an office. One of the guards stay while the other runs off and the alarm bell rings. The Rebel Guard takes off his heleet revealing himself to be Salt.

Salt- You again? Fuck, you Imperials never give up, I'll give you that.

Deceptio- Thanks, I'm told I fight till I die.

Salt- Fight us anyway, apparently not the giant beast down stairs tearing our men apart.

Deceptio- Carl didn't betray the Empress.

Salt- Carl? The bonified lunatic?

Deceptio- Yes, the IMPERIAL bonified lunatic.

Salt- Haha, yes, because that makes it better.

The door slowly opens to reveal the crippled Hello World wheel through and to the desk. She places paperwork on the desk and looks at Salt and Deceptio.

Hello World- Get him over here.

Salt grabs Deceptio and places him in a chair in front of the desk. Hello World looks over the paperwork and then slides it over to Deceptio.

Hello World- Hello.

Deceptio- Hello.

Hello World- Glad we're being civil. Now, here are some documents having you be turned over to the Rebellion.

Deceptio- What?! I'm not betraying my Empress!

Hello World- Your Empress is responsable for that beast down there killing everyone. Speaking of which, is now dead. Now, you don't have a choice, you either sign or be imprisioned.

Deceptio- What's stopping me from killing both of you and escaping?

Salt- First off, me.

Hello World- Secondly, the fact that you're in a giant Keep that houses the strongest warriors the Rebellion has that will jump you and kill you as soon as you leave that door with blood on you. Thirdly, the fact that you're on a damn island which has a blockade with the strongest Rebellion naval forces protecting it and stopping any unauthorized Imperial ship with lethal power. So, you want to take that risk?

Imperial Choice

[Sign the Contract]

[Try to escape]

X's POV

X walks out to the docks and gets some nice sea air while staring at the docked Men-of-Wars and the several other ships out at sea protecting the Fort. He walks and admires the ships while secretly documenting their weaknesses. To X's surprise a small tap on his sholuder shocks him and he turns around to a Imperial Sailor.

???- Who are you?

X- I'm X. Who are you?

???- That's not important. Listen, Fireheart.

X- Fireheart?...Wait...Fireheart!

???- Keep your god damn voice down. Do you want us to be discovered?

X- Sorry, sorry, so you're Furry.

Furry- Yes, I am, I've been waiting for your arrival. Listen, you need to get close with Kiwi while I secretly sabotage the cannons on all these ships. We have a few weeks before the attack.

X- Slow down! What?

Furry- Damn it, the longer I spend talking with you is the longer someone gets suspecious. Get close to Kiwi, have sex with him for all I give damn, just get close enough to where he trusts you. Do that and I'll do my stuff.

X- Yes sir.

Furry- Cut it with the sir crap, I'm not higher ranking than you in the Rebel army nor the Imperial. Now go!

Furry runs off back onto a ship and X, who is completely stunned by what happened, walks back up into the Fort.

End of Chapter

• A Blast From the Past 3-24

Neon's POV

Neon with a small group of Assassin's including Mark and Dojo get close to a cliffside hanging close to EAA's House. One of the Assassins set up a zip line to a balcony and each one slowly goes down till everyone is there.

Dojo- Hoods up.

Everyone flips their hoods up and prepare themselves.

Mark- Let's hope everyone else is in position. I rather not die tonight.

Neon- You're not the only one but remember, we kill this son of a bitch.

The six assassin's prepare each of their roles. Mark gets a large hammer out to break the glass, Dojo prepares a smoke bomb while two of the other assassins prepare actually knockback grenades designed to knock people down and out. Neon and the other assassin prepare crossbows to kill any guards in the area.

Dojo- Wait for the sign...

Suddenly a large firework launches into the air with a black fog behind it which explodes into whiteness. The sign. Mark breaks the door open then Dojo throws the smoke bomb then the others throw the knockback grenades and everyone rushes in. Neon shoots a guard and a guard shoots the other Crossbow assssain. Mark picks up the crossbow and shoots the guard. Dojo and the other assassins fight off the guards rushing at them. Throughout the Palace, several of these fights spring out, all apart of the plan. As all of the guards finally fall and the civillians are down or dead, the remaining five assassins secure the room.

Dojo- Alright, step one done. Come on Neon, you're coming with me. You two go with Mark.

Dojo rapples up to the rafters with Neon and they slowly move throughout the Palace till they reach the main Ballroom. They watch as the guards are killing both the party goers and the Assassins. Soon enough Raging reveals herself and so does a mysterious man who fights her. Soon Raging disarms the man and the Ballroom is nothing but a bloody mess, the man is put on his knees with Raging sword to his neck. Lord EAA walks out from the blood bath with Pipas to the man and begins talking. Grandmaster Flog and remaining assassins walk past Neon and Dojo on the rafters.

Dojo- Where are you all going?

Flog- We're leaving. It was slaughter, they were already prepared for a fight, we can't go on and finish this contract. Retreat.

Neon- We can't, Mark is still here.

Flog- Where is he then?

Below them, Mark and his Assassins bust through the doors to the Main Ballroom to see everyone prepared to fight them. They start fighting.

Dojo- Let's go! He's dead.

Neon- Not yet...

Rebel Choice

[Retreat with Dojo]

[Assist Mark]

Hope's POV

Hope- Order? What are you talking about?

???- The Mods.

Hope- The Mods. The Mods.

Bella- Wait...You're a Mod?

Alex- What?

???- I'm Blind, the last surviving member of the Mod Order.

Alex- You're seriously a Mod? I want an autograph, John isn't going to believe this.

Bella- Fuck an autograph, give me you.

Blind- I'm flattered but I'm here to help the Rebellion. The "Empress" killed my entire order, I still remember Ozzy...and Jennifer....And everyone. I'm going to kill them and restart the Order, I figured helping you is a good start.

Hope- I'm flattered! Come on, let's get going!

End of Chapter

• [Assist Mark]

I've found the last of the Mods :o

A Blast From the Past 3-24 Neon's POV Neon with a small group of Assassin's including Mark and Dojo get close to a cliffside hanging c

• More like he found you. :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Assist Mark] I've found the last of the Mods

• ...I've been found by the last of the Mods :o

More like he found you. :P

• A Blast From the Past 3-25

Unk's POV

Unk runs after Raging into the Main Ballroom and watches as Assassins fights guards and the guards are stabbing everyone and shooting everyone. Unk makes a dash for Raging who is chasing after EAA and stabs her in her leg. She turns immediately slashing him across the face and giving him a scar. They engage in a sword fight among the murder and bloodshed and in the end Raging disarms him throwing his sword across the floor. The bloodshed soon dies down as the last of the party goers and assassins fall to EAA's forces. Raging throws Unk on his knees and puts a sword to him neck. Unk merely spits blood on Raging's face.

Unk- Haha...Bitch.

Raging- Don't fucking test me.

EAA walks over with Pipas by his side.

EAA- What do we have here? An Assassin? No. A spy? I think so. But who sent you?

Unk- Like I'll tell you.

EAA- Listen, I'm not stupid at all. The Empress is deadly and she'll make sure I'm dead. The Assassins were sent by her and so were you. Now, I'll give you a choice, just like I gave everyone. Join me and be spared.

Unk- Hmm, hard choice. Team up with the murderous psychopath traitor asshole or don't and die....

Raging- You're quite full of insults even with a sword at your neck.

Unk- Yes. Yes I am, now just kill me...Like you're giving me a choice.

EAA- I really am.

Unk- Oh, well let me actually think this over.

Imperial Choice

[Betray the Empress and team up with the murderous psychopath traitor asshole]

[Die]

Coming's POV

Coming sits on the deck coughing up black blood. Liquid walks over and tilts some water up to his lips allowing water to go in. Gustav pilots the ship to the nearby fishing village.

Liquid- I'm going to take a wild guess and say coughing up black blood isn't normal for you?

Coming- I guess it is now.

Gustav- Cut it out you two, we're almost there.

The ship soon reaches the village where it's almost deserted. Liquid and Gustav walks off while Coming musters his strength and gets up. Liquid turns back and shakes Coming's hand while Gustav walks into the village and steals a horse.

Liquid- While I haven't known you for long, you seem like a good man. Stay strong.

Coming- I'll try and thank you. Safe travels.

Liquid goes with Gustav while Coming decides his next stop.

Rebel Choice

[Go to the Rebel Base]

[Go away]

• Amazing writing thank you Golden :)

A Blast From the Past 3-25 Unk's POV Unk runs after Raging into the Main Ballroom and watches as Assassins fights guards and the guard

• [Go to the Rebel Base]

A Blast From the Past 3-25 Unk's POV Unk runs after Raging into the Main Ballroom and watches as Assassins fights guards and the guard

• [Die]

Great part!!!

• edited June 2015

....I understand why you pick it but thats kinda f'ed up

mr.quality posted: »

[Die] Great part!!!

• [Go away]

• Where would he go i wonder

supersagig posted: »

[Go away]

• You kind of skipped a choice two parts ago.

mr.quality posted: »

[Die] Great part!!!

• [Retreat with Dojo]

A Blast From the Past 3-24 Neon's POV Neon with a small group of Assassin's including Mark and Dojo get close to a cliffside hanging c

• [Sign the Contract], I don't think he has any chances of escaping, so yeah. Perhaps he can return to the imperial forces later.

A Blast From the Past 3-23 Deceptio's POV Deceptio- Fuck it. Deceptio immediately swings his sword hitting the armor doing little t

• [Die]

Nope, no working with a murderous psychopath traitor asshole.

• Or maybe he'll like the Rebellion. :P

Like....Stockholme syndrome.

[Sign the Contract], I don't think he has any chances of escaping, so yeah. Perhaps he can return to the imperial forces later.

• Well, at least he'll be sort of happy then. Sounds better than being killed by the rebels at least :D

Or maybe he'll like the Rebellion. :P Like....Stockholme syndrome.

• A Blast From the Past 3-26

Deceptio's POV

Decpetio- I don't have much of a choice...

Deceptio signs the contract and Hello World smiles welcomingly at him and takes the contract and rolls it up. The door opens to Golden talking to Rasputin.

Golden- Yes, and we're so glad to have you with us! I hope you'll be able to train the soldiers a little for the welcoming battle.

Rasputin- It would be my honor! You have quite a fine Keep here, I'm glad to of been welcomed to it.

Golden- Oh, seems we walked in on something...Um, Hello World, did our guest sign the papers?

Hello World- Yes he did, allow me to welcome you to Deceptio.

Golden walks over and shakes Decpetio's hand and helps him up.

Golden- Oh, and Hello World, can you please show Rasputin to the training grounds?

Hello World- Yes sir!

Hello World cheerfully goes with Rasputin. Golden walks around the desk and sits down where Hello World was.

Golden- So, Deceptio...I hope we have your trust.

Deceptio- Hardly, however, I do get to meet you.

Golden- Charming...So, let's get down to it. That Temple.

Deceptio- What about it?

Golden- It's dangerous. What was in it?

Deceptio- As far as we knew, it was just an old battleground the Empress held dear.

Golden- It was the place where the Blade Order fell, am I correct.

Deceptio- Yes, you are.

Golden- Come with me, I want to show you something.

Deceptio- Do I have a choice?

Golden- Of course you do.

Rebel Choice

[Go with Golden]

[Don't go with Golden]

X's POV

X walks back up to Kiwi's office only to find it empty. He asks the nearest passing soldier of his location and learns he is on the top of the Fort. X walks all the way up there to find Kiwi looking out to the setting horizon and he walks over to him.

X- Sir.

Kiwi- It's Kiwi.

X- Sorry si...Kiwi.

Kiwi- There is a battle coming.

X- I'm aware.

Kiwi- Many good men are going to die. Why did this war start? Why were the Mods over thrown?

X- Weren't they traitors?

Kiwi- Do you know who the traitor is? Green.

X- Isn't that treasnous to say?

Kiwi- If it is then I don't care. The Mods were slaughtered...First by the people, erupting the death of Jennifer...Then Vain and others died fighting against Green's army in the rebellion just because she fucking wanted more power...Then Ozzy and Blind died in the final fight against her. Slaughtered. All of them.

X- Yet life goes on.

Kiwi- I was going to be a Mod. I should've died alongside them.

X- Do you think you made a mistake joining Green?

Kiwi- Who cares...Let's just watch the sun set.

X- Yes Kiwi...

End of Chapter

• AWESOME part

A Blast From the Past 3-26 Deceptio's POV Decpetio- I don't have much of a choice... Deceptio signs the contract and Hello World sm

• Great part!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-26 Deceptio's POV Decpetio- I don't have much of a choice... Deceptio signs the contract and Hello World sm

• [Go with Golden]

Oh wait we got new mods too. Will any of them be appearing? ;)

• [Go with Golden]

• A Blast From the Past 3-27

Neon's POV

Neon-...You're...Right. We need to go.

Flog- Follow us.

Neon doesn't even wait to see the outcome and Mark's eventual death. She goes with Flog, Dojo, and the surviving Assassins and runs. They soon make it out of the palace and back to the Monastary. After they arrive, everyone gathers around Flog in the main hall.

Flog- That...Was a massacre. We lost most of our assassins.

Everyone looks around at the remaining assassins. A few recruits, a few elders, and the survivors from the mission. In total, they are around thrity assassins.

Flog- Light the candels for the fallen.

The assassins begin the mourning ceremony and light candels for each of the fallen. Neon looks as even elders cry over the losses experienced at that party. Now that the Assassins are weakened she only has one goal now...Kill Flog...For the Rebellion.

Coming's POV

Coming looks out towards the sunset and sets to sea. He doesn't know where he is going but all he knows is that he's getting away from the war and Etic.

Unk's POV

Unk- I'll die.

EAA- Really? I'm giving you a chance here.

Unk- No, I'm good, kill me.

Assassins bust through the door and infliltrate the ballroom. EAA's guards swiftly kill most of them. Raging runs out and fights against the leader. Unk them throws EAA back and gets up only to be shot by an arrow. He falls to the floor and watches as Raging and the guards kill every last Assassin. He looks up to see EAA swiftly kill him with the sword.

Deceptio's POV

Deceptio- Sure...

Deceptio gets up and leaves with Golden, Salt tries to go with him but Golden waves him off. The two walks through the hall and many guards look at him...Many of them being patched up from the fight. The two walk out of the Keep and onto stairs over looking the island and a sunset.

Golden- Beautiful isn't it?

Deceptio- I suppose so...

Golden- Feels like there isn't a war happening else where.

Deceptio- But there is...

Golden- Yes...I'm glad you're with us now. It'll be a hard battle but I want you to stay with us and help us win and liberate Telltalia.

Deceptio- I will.

End of Episode

• Great chapter!!

A Blast From the Past 3-27 Neon's POV Neon-...You're...Right. We need to go. Flog- Follow us. Neon doesn't even wait to see the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.