Batman General Discussion Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

• There's only one 'real' detective scene. The bodies you search kind of count, but you never have to track down a trajectory or anything like that. The body searches are just flipping through different lenses to find new things. There's only one 'true' crime scene where you have to identify different pieces of evidence in the area.

Anonymer posted: »

Wow, the one thing i enjoyed in AO is only 10% in Arkham Knight. I enjoyed combats especially the challenges where you can perform a perfect freeflow (100 to 1)

• Are there any? There's one fight with Arkham Knight but it's more like Predator challenge. You never actually fight him. There's two tank boss fights, one with the Cloud Burst and one with the Slade tank. OH, there's one with the serial killer, but you never actually fight him so much as just hit the 'react' button. If you mean like, boss fights like with Clayface or Al Ghul, then zero.

Anonymer posted: »

How many bossfights are there in Ark Knight?

• Well, I liked all of them, so I'll select two.

Gameplay wise: Batman: Arkham Knight. Lots of new stuff. I really liked the batmobile, felt awesome while driving it around. Though there was WAAAAY too many batmobile moments in it.

Story Wise: Arkham City was awesome, the story keeps you going, and the final verdict for this amazing sequel to Arkham Knight is a 9/10, with a badass seal of approval- Wait, wrong show. But yeah, story is a 9/10 for me.

• There was just a bit too much of the batmobile, although I loved the Batmobile.

I wish they could of balanced it out, otherwise Batman Arkham Knight could of been the best one in gameplay.

All of the Arkham games are awesome in my opinion and unlike alot of people I actually loved the Batmobile in Arkham Knight, but I can get w

• Arkham city > Arkham knight > Arkham Asylum > Arkham origins
    I liked them all, even origins, except for the fact that the game is broken and always f**king crashes on me.

• edited October 2015

Every buddy knows about the super heroes because we all love them and have to maintain our style according to them because we need to spend halloween at new look
    Clark Kent Superman Jacket

• edited October 2015

You revive a four year old thread... with something not even related to the thread?...

You're killing me over here man.

Every buddy knows about the super heroes because we all love them and have to maintain our style according to them because we need to spend halloween at new look

• Batman: Bad Blood

I'm looking forward to Batman: Bad Blood. It's the sequel to Batman vs. Robin. Bruce Wayne is missing, and Gotham needs Batman, so Dick Grayson takes on the mantle of Batman in order to protect the city and attempt to find Bruce, while Damian Wayne is Robin to Dick Grayson's Batman.

• There was a comic like this right? I remember one similar to this.

Jennifer posted: »

Batman: Bad Blood I'm looking forward to Batman: Bad Blood. It's the sequel to Batman vs. Robin. Bruce Wayne is missing, and Gotham nee

• Yeah. I'll admit I never read the comic arc of Damien Wayne, but I'm really enjoying the films, as Talia al Ghul was always one of my favorite Batman characters, and it really makes sense that she'd force an heir from Bruce, as her father always deemed him to be his worthy successor but Bruce never accepted. I've been told that the animation arc of Damien Wayne started in Batman vs Robin is similar to the comic arc, but it's apparently going in a different direction from the comics in some ways.

There was a comic like this right? I remember one similar to this.

• So, Dark Knight III: The Master Race is here, and reviews so far have said that it's a return to form for the series. It's not quite the level of The Dark Knight Returns, but it's much better than The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

I saw the Dark Knight Returns film, and loved it. I just bought the first two dark knight stories on Comixology during their Dark Knight III premiere sale. I read the first issue of The Dark Knight Strikes Again, and didn't think it was too bad. Then I read the second issue and saw what all the hate was about. I couldn't even get through it. :/

I'm going to pick up Dark Knight III though, since it's getting good reviews (and it's mostly written by Brian Azzarello, with Frank Miller acting as a contributing writer, which is probably the reason why it's so much better than DK2).

• So excited for this! Im sorry Marvel, but:

enter image description here

• Reviving this thread to ask if anyone here has seen the Lego Batman movie? I've seen trailers for it and it actually looks... surprisingly good?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Watched it last week! I loved it. Didn't like it as much as The Lego Movie, but that was a high bar to set for a spin-off.

A ton of good Batman jokes for fans of the comics, the animated series, the classic TV show, and any of the movies.

And Michael Cera's Robin might be my favorite interpretation of the character :)

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone here has seen the Lego Batman movie? I've seen trailers for it and it actually looks... surprisingly good?

• No necrobumping old threads, mods shut it...wait a minute, it was a mod who necrobumped it. I'm so confused right now.

• This is more of a general purpose thread and not so much a thread over a specific topic. In some cases, it's okay if that makes sense?

No necrobumping old threads, mods shut it...wait a minute, it was a mod who necrobumped it. I'm so confused right now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.