Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• The codex does say that Maester died and I just responded to this person's comment. You're just getting off topic to look like a smartass. :)

The wiki is edited by fans, and those fans indeed took their information from the codex. What OP refers to is the fact that his codex didn't update after Episode 6, probably because of a glitch.

• If Duncan is your sentinel at his 'last stand' he will fight the whitehills but he will NOT kill any of them. Infact you can see when he pulls out his sword to defend himself that its CLEAN meaning that he fought and (determinantly) survived the fall of ironrath without killing ANYONE.

• edited November 2015

Fucking bitch, I secured the bastard (literally) a marriage when I could have revealed her secret, and on my execution she throws a motherfucking onion at me? I'm going to ruin her life on my second playthrough and treat everyone like shit. >:)

IAmHoboKing posted: »

As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• People want to find imaginary mistakes because they are running out of things to complain about.

NicWarden posted: »

I don't know where people are getting this. It's a complety different sword people arn't paying attention.

• No, you just obviously didn't read the comment you replied to.

Anyone knows why my Maester is not Dead? I finished Episode 6 and codex does not say he is Dead.

You can clearly tell that the person knows that the codex usually says that the Maester is dead, and is wondering why it doesn't say the same for him. I did not get off-topic, if anyone did it was you, since you didn't answer the question.

The codex does say that Maester died and I just responded to this person's comment. You're just getting off topic to look like a smartass.

• Damn Whitehill women always make insane amount of twins. I bet he has about 10 identical brothers.

DillonDex posted: »

Yep Rodrik killed that second guy. Twice, in fact. And he watched Amaya spear him through the back of the head a little while later. So yes, those evil triplets are finally dead.

• Thanks you both. I know he dies but in my codex did not update, so I believed to be possible for him to be alive

No, you just obviously didn't read the comment you replied to. Anyone knows why my Maester is not Dead? I finished Episode 6 and codex

• Maybe Duncan is like Morgan from TWD?

You know, "All life is precious".

Lord_EAA posted: »

If Duncan is your sentinel at his 'last stand' he will fight the whitehills but he will NOT kill any of them. Infact you can see when he pul

• Yep. And i LOVE them for it :)))))))))

Brodester08 posted: »

Maybe Duncan is like Morgan from TWD? You know, "All life is precious".

• Gregor and Ethan were the only Forresters who never said "Iron from Ice"

• Okay....this is bizarre. After having finished Episode 1, the ending scene had no music to speak of which I seriously thought was a glitch.

After doing some digging at looking other playthroughs, it all depends on who you choose as Sentinel it seems.

You go for Royland, you get NO dramatic music of Ethan's death scene but if you go for Duncan, dramatic music plays during the scene.

I know this sounds strange and maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that way. Just a strange little detail.

• Technically Gregor says it if Gared toasts "iron from ice!"

Gregor and Ethan were the only Forresters who never said "Iron from Ice"

• I dont think Talia says it either.

Gregor and Ethan were the only Forresters who never said "Iron from Ice"

• I think he just cheers on along with the crowd... It's really hard to tell.

Technically Gregor says it if Gared toasts "iron from ice!"

• Also, if you pick Royland as Sentinel, there is no blood on Ethan's face, but if you pick Duncan, there is blood on his face.

J-Master posted: »

Okay....this is bizarre. After having finished Episode 1, the ending scene had no music to speak of which I seriously thought was a glitch.

• She says it at Ethan's funeral along with Rodrik and Elissa

I dont think Talia says it either.

• Oh. Right.

She says it at Ethan's funeral along with Rodrik and Elissa

• That is pretty weird...

Also, if you pick Royland as Sentinel, there is no blood on Ethan's face, but if you pick Duncan, there is blood on his face.

• Really? Wow, what was going with Telltale in creating that scene?

Also, if you pick Royland as Sentinel, there is no blood on Ethan's face, but if you pick Duncan, there is blood on his face.

• No idea, maybe it was symbolism of some kind?

Really? Wow, what was going with Telltale in creating that scene?

• edited November 2015

Could you guys tell me what is the meaning of all those rock ahead Ironrath ???
    To me, It's the stair to helping my foe claim my house !!!
    Sorry for my bad English !!!

http://i.imgur.com/sqkwVjQ.jpg

• At least it wasn't a potato.

Fucking bitch, I secured the bastard (literally) a marriage when I could have revealed her secret, and on my execution she throws a motherfucking onion at me? I'm going to ruin her life on my second playthrough and treat everyone like shit.

• Thanks foe GIFing that!

IAmHoboKing posted: »

As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• On my first playthrough of the game I chose Royland and I got the music. After that it has been silence, I miss the dramatic music.

Okay....this is bizarre. After having finished Episode 1, the ending scene had no music to speak of which I seriously thought was a glitch.

• tfw u know Telltale didnt make potato models...

i cri everytim ;(

At least it wasn't a potato.

• when he pulls out his sword to defend himself that its CLEAN

thats happened more than few times... it might just be a overlook by telltale...

examp. remeber how when Beskha killed her slave master both of her swords were clean...

if he didnt kill any1, its a bit strange he has a face full of blood...

Lord_EAA posted: »

If Duncan is your sentinel at his 'last stand' he will fight the whitehills but he will NOT kill any of them. Infact you can see when he pul

• edited November 2015

Every Forrester that has died, died saving someones life:

• Gregor- Died saving Gared.
    • Ethan- Died saving Talia from Ramsay Snow (unless you pick silence).
    • Asher/Rodrik- One died so the other can escape.
    • Elissa- Died saving her son from Harys (determinant)
    • Sentinel- Died saving his Lord from the Whitehills (determinant)
    • Mira- Died saving Tom by taking his place on the block (determinant)

(ignore the sentinel part if you don't consider him to be a Forrester)

• Mira died saving Tom because she took his place in the execution (determinant)

• I knew I forgot one.

Mira died saving Tom because she took his place in the execution (determinant)

• She only does that if you've already ruined her life by lying and getting her fired..

Fucking bitch, I secured the bastard (literally) a marriage when I could have revealed her secret, and on my execution she throws a motherfucking onion at me? I'm going to ruin her life on my second playthrough and treat everyone like shit.

• (?) Cotter will remember that.

At least it wasn't a potato.

• The sentinel one is also determinant. If you killed the traitor, he will be alive.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I knew I forgot one.

• edited November 2015

Sorry to look like a noob, but who did Laura voice?

Edit: I searched wiki and it was Elissa.

Anyone else think Laura Bailey improved her accent in episode 6?

• edited November 2015

She's Gwyn Whitehill's voice actor :P

Edit: I've seen your edit and no. Laura Bailey voice acts as Gwyn Whitehill. The other Laura (forgot her last name) voice acts as Elissa.

Sorry to look like a noob, but who did Laura voice? Edit: I searched wiki and it was Elissa.

• Duncan pulls his sword to fight a whitehill soldier

*pulls

They parry, duncan cheat moves him by kicking him.

Duncan: Bruh *flees

when he pulls out his sword to defend himself that its CLEAN thats happened more than few times... it might just be a overlook by te

• 2 things.

1. Could be they killed people in front of him.

2. I like to think its intentional.

when he pulls out his sword to defend himself that its CLEAN thats happened more than few times... it might just be a overlook by te

• Um.. they're just rocks?

Could you guys tell me what is the meaning of all those rock ahead Ironrath ??? To me, It's the stair to helping my foe claim my house !!! Sorry for my bad English !!! http://i.imgur.com/sqkwVjQ.jpg

• You know Andros is the guy that gets beheaded before Mira or Tom

FishySticks posted: »

It's kinda ironic. We've been told again and again by Margaery the entire season that she will eventually help Mira, that her loyalty won't

• And see the arrangement of those rocks, look like a stair to me !!!
    Now why do I need ladder when I already have a stair like that :D

Um.. they're just rocks?

• The Forrester Sigil on the greatsword is upside down in episode 6

Sign in to comment in this discussion.