Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• enter image description here

Elissa has some hilarious faces when she's dying.

Brodester08 posted: »

Dat face tho

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Elissa has some hilarious faces when she's dying.

• edited December 2015

Has anyone found the Banang yet? Is it even in the game?

• It is unfortunate that Elissa has some unintentionally funny faces during the season.

• edited December 2015

I should've been clearer. I was bring ironic. Like Jerry Seinfeld's joke that planes should be made of whatever the black boxes are made of, because they are indestructible.

It is a bad idea. Arrows don't get stuck in metal and have almost no chance to go through (only in Telltale Games). With a wooden helmet you'd run around like Rudolf the red nosed Reindeer after a few minutes.

• Yeah, sorry about that, I wrote that comment at 2am or something so my irony senses were pretty much nonexistent.

ClemRanger posted: »

I should've been clearer. I was bring ironic. Like Jerry Seinfeld's joke that planes should be made of whatever the black boxes are made of, because they are indestructible.

• Like that creepy 'I want to eat your face' one when she runs into Rodrik's room during the surgery?

It is unfortunate that Elissa has some unintentionally funny faces during the season.

• Wth is Banang? Everyone's talking about it and I still have no idea. Is it an Easter Egg or something? :D

• edited December 2015

Banang is a drink in the Sam and Max series. Before The Walking Dead, Telltale made 3 Sam and Max games, and ever since, Banang has appeared as a sort of Easter egg in their games. You can find Banag in S1 and S2 of TWD, TWAU, Tales From Monkey Island, Back to the Future, and TFTBL. However, it hasn't been seen yet in GOT, and to my knowledge, Minecraft.

Wth is Banang? Everyone's talking about it and I still have no idea. Is it an Easter Egg or something?

• Lol, that's so cool. :D
    Well.. How are they gonna put a drink "advertisement" in a game set in the old days? Or a blocky world.. xD

Banang is a drink in the Sam and Max series. Before The Walking Dead, Telltale made 3 Sam and Max games, and ever since, Banang has appeared

• I don't know, how does a drink made on Earth end up on Pandora? You're putting too much thought into this.

Lol, that's so cool. Well.. How are they gonna put a drink "advertisement" in a game set in the old days? Or a blocky world.. xD

• Hmm, what if they did put it in but it is literally the tiniest of pixels so you have to in-depth zoom into every frame of the game to find it? :P

That would hurt.

• Probably easier to get away with in a silly humorous franchise liek Borderlands than GoT?

I don't know, how does a drink made on Earth end up on Pandora? You're putting too much thought into this.

• I know that it's impossible to have the actual drink on Pandora, but I'm saying that there is literally no way to have a plastic bottle/ can in the GoT universe..

I don't know, how does a drink made on Earth end up on Pandora? You're putting too much thought into this.

• Yeah, it's a bit more of a serious setting but TWD was also pretty serious. :D

Flog61 posted: »

Probably easier to get away with in a silly humorous franchise liek Borderlands than GoT?

• If Rodrik dies, his story begins and ends on a cart. :(

• edited December 2015

enter image description here
    Elsera Snow looks like Ethan O_o.... They used the same model...

• I wish they could have met...Elsera talking to her little brother, Ethan.

Now that I think about it, Elsera and Ethan, are twins. Not together, but separate pair.

• Well technically it starts in Ep1 at the Red Wedding.. :D

If Rodrik dies, his story begins and ends on a cart.

• I know, but it was in episode 2, where we get to play as him. :)

Well technically it starts in Ep1 at the Red Wedding..

• Jeez, that's tragic.

I'm glad my Rodrik's story continues, albeit via his Sentinel finding him face-down in the mud with about a hundred open, surely infected, wounds.

If Rodrik dies, his story begins and ends on a cart.

• They are "brothers", it's understandable.

• You don't play as him in ep6 if you didn't save him. :)

I know, but it was in episode 2, where we get to play as him.

• edited December 2015

• edited December 2015

I only noticed today when replaying episode 5. Sylvi mentions one of the ice river clans left to find the north grove and never came back. It immediately came to mind that the seemingly undead servants of Elsera were either killed by wights or the darker possibility of her taking command without their consent.

• edited December 2015

Haha, who's that directed at?

• edited December 2015

Rodrik was the only one who can get some nice sexy time with Elaena this season. And he is the only POV character who gets a shirtless scene. :)

Let's hope his conquest continues in Season 2. :D

((Joking aside, I think my Rodrik will stay loyal and faithful to Elaena. If she is still alive that is.))

• Tfw we didn't get a scene with Asher shirtless ;(

Damn it, Telltale ;__;

Rodrik was the only one who can get some nice sexy time with Elaena this season. And he is the only POV character who gets a shirtless scene

• I have always wondered what the screen would have looked like if all the POV characters are there.

A quick tip for ANDROID users. If you uninstall all episodes but episode 1, all protagonists will show up on the main screen.

• edited December 2015

Well if Asher and Gwyn shippers have their way. I am sure we might see some hot skin-on-skin action in Season 2. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw we didn't get a scene with Asher shirtless ;( Damn it, Telltale ;__;

• edited December 2015

I would like some Gwyn x Asher skin-on-skin action in Season 2 ;)

If that happens, I'll be very happy :D

But if that doesn't happen, I'll be sad ;c

Well if Asher and Gwyn shippers have their way. I am sure we might see some hot skin-on-skin action in Season 2.

• Tfw we didn't get a scene with Asher shirtless ;(

But what about a Ludd nude scene?

Tfw we didn't get a scene with Asher shirtless ;( Damn it, Telltale ;__;

• edited December 2015

If we had one of these, that would be the end of the world.

I'd rather have a Gryff nude scene instead of a Ludd one.

Tfw we didn't get a scene with Asher shirtless ;( But what about a Ludd nude scene?

• I'd rather have a Gryff nude scene instead of a Ludd one.

If we had one of these, that would be the end of the world. I'd rather have a Gryff nude scene instead of a Ludd one.

• Do we know for sure Elsera and Josera are twins or is it just very likely?

I wish they could have met...Elsera talking to her little brother, Ethan. Now that I think about it, Elsera and Ethan, are twins. Not together, but separate pair.

• edited December 2015

There`s a flying sword in episode 6

Don't mind my mouse cursor he's an attention whore.

• Duncan X Flying Sword ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There`s a flying sword in episode 6 Don't mind my mouse cursor he's an attention whore.

• That would be some painful intercourse.

Duncan X Flying Sword ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.