TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• That's a relief :)

Vaxij posted: »

He looks like he's in his early-mid 20's. Clem's probably 13-14. I can't see him being her boyfriend.

• Am I the only one that doesn't really care or have any interest on playing Javier but just Clementine herself? I really hope the choices we made in season 2 mattered.

• Not gonna lie, that was my first thought too. However we know absolutely nothing about the guy in fairness. Hopefully multiple playable characters won't hold him back from being a good character.

Clem has already been established and developed plenty, it's the new guy I'm more worried about. I know we only saw him for twenty seconds, but he already feels like Luke 2.0

• Hope that the characters finally learn that anyone who touches Clem's hat dies.

Have her eyes changed? Also DAYUM! That hat has survived some shit!

• But that's just plain wrong, the guy looks way too old to be into her, and she looks like she recently hit puberty.

Killah posted: »

Don't take me wrong. I'm curious about all of the things from the teaser..

• I bet they planned the exact same thing for Luke but decided to focus heavily on the Kenny storyline halfway through.

I wonder If telltale is digging into the past a little bit and is kind of gonna base it off the original idea for walking dead season 1. Bec

• edited June 2016

AMAZING!!!
    I was thinking... Anyone knows anything about season 3 being available for Android devices?

• Oh God no.

ZapThroat posted: »

Look who's back again!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

To be honest, it's probably for the best to have two playable characters. It's the best of both worlds that way, right? People that like Clementine get to play her, people that want a new character get Javier alongside Clementine. It's a win-win, and arguably better than them just having one or the other.

Shadoru posted: »

Am I the only one that doesn't really care or have any interest on playing Javier but just Clementine herself? I really hope the choices we made in season 2 mattered.

• noo

Omid's cat posted: »

Because The Lonely Island.

• The world they all live in is already fucked up but I don't see the developers doing something that sick.

ZapThroat posted: »

But that's just plain wrong, the guy looks way too old to be into her, and she looks like she recently hit puberty.

• Also not Clementine.

AsheRodrik posted: »

We always played with one character in TWD. It will be hard for us.

• I just hoe we get a really dark episode this season. It's a lot to ask, but I'm still hoping for some episode that takes place in the night that's like 85% that pure adrenaline that came at the end of Starved for Help.

• Clementine looks SO badass.

And we play like HER! YAY!

All my wishes ... now its true!

Also Javy looks cool. And he and Clem - good couple friends and team.

Interesting... there will be choises on romantic with Javier....

• I think Job mentioned it first, and I did not notice until they pointed it out. I wish they had not said anything so we could catch on on our own and be more shocked as opposed to having them nonchalantly mention it in passing.

Would anyone have noticed Clementine is missing a finger if Brian Altano didn't mention it?

• AJ bit Clem's finger?

• Not to mention that Javier is an ally of hers, and I don't think he would be willing to do such a thing.

The world they all live in is already fucked up but I don't see the developers doing something that sick.

• I'm feeling the opposite. I look foreward to play as this guy. He seems interesting. Besides, he is a blank slate, we can do whatever we want with his personality.

I just hope that he's not another Lee. Don't get me wrong, I liked Lee and his character but I hope that we're not obligated to look after Clem anymore and be her 'father figure'.

Am I the only one that doesn't really care or have any interest on playing Javier but just Clementine herself? I really hope the choices we made in season 2 mattered.

• edited June 2016

Maybe, depending on your decisions, that'll decide who you play as in those moments. You won't choose yourself, but the culmination of various ones... Like, who would you play as in that scene? Clementine? But what if you wanted to be Javier?

EDIT: nvm, I just remembered Tales and how I was fine with who you played as in moments with both Fiona and Rhys, so it's ok.

• Agreed. This has the desired effect. Whet our appetites. I can't wait.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much we got - we usually don't get teasers with this much info so early on for a Telltale game. I was expe

• I agree with Deltino. I wanted Clem to be the protagonist and she is so I am happy, others wanted someone new and there is, so they should be happy too. This was the only way to get both sides on board.

• Did Ozzy or anyone else record the 20 minutes of Laura and Job talking about the games?

• I think 'Give No Shelter' is probably the closest episode to that.

I just hoe we get a really dark episode this season. It's a lot to ask, but I'm still hoping for some episode that takes place in the night that's like 85% that pure adrenaline that came at the end of Starved for Help.

• "Say hello to my little friend!"

Is that the flag of Cuba that I see on Javy's arm?

• That's not fair though, InGen, since trailers are generally a lot smoother than the actual gameplay. If I recall correctly, that's what happened with Michonne trailers.

Here's the first Season 2 picture I found, to refresh your memory.

• How about NC? Not Clementine.

Deltino posted: »

Let's give him an embarrassing community nickname to make up for it Let's call him Java bean

• No, it wasn't. It was still critically and commercially successful. A vocal minority of bitching doesn't make it a disaster.

It was

• Man, Clem looks older than I expected. I think the new animations are looking great. Also interesting that we'll be playing as 2 different characters, but it worked in TftB, so why not here?

Anyways, consider me hyped!

• edited June 2016

Exactly.

Now there's no real reason to complain since both sides got what they want.

Deltino posted: »

To be honest, it's probably for the best to have two playable characters. It's the best of both worlds that way, right? People that like Cle

• I think I'm just still anticipating some grandiose amazing episode ever since Amid the Ruins didn't match or live up to the question-provoking episode slide that we saw.

I think 'Give No Shelter' is probably the closest episode to that.

• Oh gosh both those guys died! What does this mean?

Here's the first Season 2 picture I found, to refresh your memory.

• the Christa plotline

There is no such "Christa plotline." She was killed off-screen by Ralph or Victor, and even if she wasn't, she isn't coming back anymore. There isn't any plotline that they've dropped.

Rynna posted: »

I'm annoyed that the Christa plotline seems to have just been dropped, but I'm SO glad Clem is older and that we get to play as an adult too

• [removed]

• Maybe AJ was hungry..

AJ bit Clem's finger?

• Okay, now I really want to hear Clementine's voice.

• You don't know that.

the Christa plotline There is no such "Christa plotline." She was killed off-screen by Ralph or Victor, and even if she wasn't, she isn't coming back anymore. There isn't any plotline that they've dropped.

• edited June 2016

Please no romance with Javy. o.o

I still get nightmares from Cluke. haha

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Clementine looks SO badass. And we play like HER! YAY! All my wishes ... now its true! Also Javy looks cool. And he and Clem - good couple friends and team. Interesting... there will be choises on romantic with Javier....

• Well, it's the closest comparison we got. There's nothing else.

That's not fair though, InGen, since trailers are generally a lot smoother than the actual gameplay. If I recall correctly, that's what happened with Michonne trailers.

This discussion has been closed.