TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Looks amazing! You did a really awesome job, keep up the great work!

I drew Clementine! enter link description here Possibly the first drawing of Clementine from actual season 3...?

• Why thank you total stranger.

Looks amazing! You did a really awesome job, keep up the great work!

• Imo actually..

Drinking and smoking is not badass

• I noticed if you look closely in the teaser you can see the zombie was eating... a zombie. They used the same models.

• I'm really looking forward to S3 three. I'm excited about two PCs and I'm uber happy that we are continuing with Clementine.

• Goddamn, Oak

By the way, nice to see—or read—you, @KCohere! I feel like it has been ages since I last stumbled upon one of your comments on the forum.

KCohere posted: »

Very nice! How long did it take?

• It's a good thing Lee took Chuck's advice because seeing the result of Clem in Season 3 proved he was right.

"I don't know much 'bout you folks, but y'all keep going on like this, and that girl ain't gonna make it. Ya gotta consider her a living per

• Wow what can I say very realistic, she is 100% identical to how she appears in the trailer. You captured her essence down to the smallest detail. They need to hire you to do character drawings for video games in the future.

I drew Clementine! enter link description here Possibly the first drawing of Clementine from actual season 3...?

• Aww, thanks Better to Sleep. Nice to see you too. I come and go. I mostly hang out in the Game of Thrones forum now when new episodes come out. But now with WD3 looking so nice and getting me excited and Batman looking pretty good too, I'll probably check in more.

By the way, nice to see—or read—you, @KCohere! I feel like it has been ages since I last stumbled upon one of your comments on the forum.

• Good to hear! I often forget that this is just a section within a larger forum.

KCohere posted: »

Aww, thanks Better to Sleep. Nice to see you too. I come and go. I mostly hang out in the Game of Thrones forum now when new episodes come o

• Beautiful!

• Are you Mary Lillie's, by any chance?

Beautiful!

• Thank you!! :)

Beautiful!

• edited June 2016

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. That is exactly my goal: make the drawing look identical to what she really looks like.

I was actually afraid it would look too realistic as I've only done realistic drawings of people this past year. I've never done cartoon drawings (I haven't really been good at it in the pat) But the outcome is better than I expected. I can't complain, heh.

They need to hire you to do character drawings for video games in the future.

Funny thing is, I was thinking about that earlier today. Though I doubt they would hire me. It would be so amazing though!!

Wow what can I say very realistic, she is 100% identical to how she appears in the trailer. You captured her essence down to the smallest detail. They need to hire you to do character drawings for video games in the future.

• Especially to you given she's the main character of this series.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd rather not but life isn't fair.

• That's so cool! I really like it.

• Why, Yes I am! ^^

Are you Mary Lillie's, by any chance?

• No problemo!

Thank you!!

• Your profile pic gives me life...XD

Crips posted: »

This game looks so better now in the updated Bat Engine (as said by the lead guy) Can't wait for fall. Although I wish it was released late August.

• Not really first one, the tumblr has been full of these. But anyway good work as always ^^.

• If you look at his hair, is glitched. Probably not the final version of that zombie, maybe.

I noticed if you look closely in the teaser you can see the zombie was eating... a zombie. They used the same models.

• Ahh, but tumblr has everything even before it's released haha. Well I guess the first one on the forums.

Not really first one, the tumblr has been full of these. But anyway good work as always ^^.

• I know a lot of people here are exited for the protagonists, the story, ect. I am too...

But I'm just sitting here like... Look at dem graphics, man!

Maybe I'm just used to the non-upgraded engine..

The graphics just look a bit too good.

• Thank you!! (:

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's so cool! I really like it.

• edited June 2016

That's simply amazing. No other words can describe it (There are other words, buuuut... You get the idea).

• Like right now? But you don't even know if he's interesting at all!

HarjKS posted: »

I'd love a mini-series for Javier actually before he met Clementine after they finish up Season 3.

• I like that Clem is older now, Javier seems kinda lame though.

• So AJ is a no go?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale posted two high res screenshots from the trailer on the press assets page that someone might want to use as a background.

http://vip.telltalegames.com/2016/06/14/twd-s3/

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Maybe. Where's the new user Clavier_Is_Dumb?

So AJ is a no go?

• Looks amazing exactly like it does in the trailer. Haveyou done any other artwork of the walking dead?

• Wait, seriously? There's actually someone with that name already?

Maybe. Where's the new user Clavier_Is_Dumb?

• Damn, thats neat!

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale posted two high res screenshots from the trailer on the press assets page that someone might want to use as a background. http://vip.telltalegames.com/2016/06/14/twd-s3/

• enter image description here

Telltale posted two high res screenshots from the trailer on the press assets page that someone might want to use as a background. http://vip.telltalegames.com/2016/06/14/twd-s3/

• It looks like Clementine still has the same eye color(but in HD).

• edited June 2016

Can't go wrong with having Clem as the background for your Android total kick ass.

• edited June 2016

Graphics getting better in every season

link

• Fantastic. Those shading skills.

• Finally it's coming back!

This discussion has been closed.