TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Anyway, thank you for your job!

Thanks, @BlindSniper !

OzzyUK posted: »

P.S. Amazing OP, Ozzy! I didn't make it, Blind Sniper did

• edited June 2016

Don't forget - depending on your choises.

We can still save It!

SaveClemsFingerForThirdSeason

Probably. P.S.: Clem's missing finger still bothers me

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Kinda Funny will stream for four hours in 10 minutes from this post. They mentioned they would open with a few games including Telltale's games, but did not give a specific time to watch for. Keep your eyes peeled for more Telltale news from there.

EDIT: They jumped over to a live Periscope because of technical difficulties, which they will later upload to YouTube

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPpZXLkdxN

EDIT 2: They have technical issues and are trying to upload footage to YT later today. They might air live if they fix their issues in time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

I just saw Job on Greg's periscope say they will be on at 12:30 PT.

Edit: They are having technical issues so we might need to watch the stream on periscope but this is where they should hopefully be streaming.

Edit 2: The stream is totally down, they are going to record all interviews and will upload them to their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/KindaFunnyGames/videos

Kinda Funny will stream for four hours in 10 minutes from this post. They mentioned they would open with a few games including Telltale's ga

• OFFTOPIC guys, can u just someone give me a picture of clem from season 1, 2 ,3 sticked together as a one picture please? :D

• edited June 2016

enter image description here

Here you go!

enter image description here

Dawidek posted: »

OFFTOPIC guys, can u just someone give me a picture of clem from season 1, 2 ,3 sticked together as a one picture please?

• Yeah, it sucks that they have issues. Oh well.

OzzyUK posted: »

I just saw Job on Greg's periscope say they will be on at 12:30 PT. Edit: They are having technical issues so we might need to watch the

• They both look awesome ! I'll look forward to seeing more artwork from you in the future

Thank you! And yes, Iv'e drawn one other one. Though its a cross hatching drawing, it isn't a realistic drawing like I do now. I recently just started realism. http://i.imgur.com/jfjVM04.jpg

• edited June 2016

So we can get video in 4 hours or later?

Some news from Telltale?

Kinda Funny will stream for four hours in 10 minutes from this post. They mentioned they would open with a few games including Telltale's ga

• Suits me. They never said when they'd upload the videos. they just said they would try to as soon as they can.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So we can get video in 4 hours or later? Some news from Telltale?

• Her eyes look rather shiny compared to previous seasons but what people fail to realize is that if she is looking directly at a fire, her eyes would reflect the light from that fire. That's what I think is happening.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Explain Clem's eye color change please.

• edited June 2016

@aj_ate_clems_finger Honestly I was waiting for someone to make a username about clementines finger and you've finally done it. Thank you.

• edited June 2016

Thanks. :) And I sure will make a lot more in the future. Some art work of The Walking Dead game and the TV show.

Teddy96 posted: »

They both look awesome ! I'll look forward to seeing more artwork from you in the future

• Do you guys think this trailor will be in the game? Remember S2's dramatic reveal of older Clementine wasn't in it. Plus this trailor didn't have gameplay (shooting the zombie and dialogue picking). It'd be cool if it was, but if we get something similar I won't complain.

• For some reason I think this scene, or something like it, will be in the season. That's just my thought though.

DoubleJump posted: »

Do you guys think this trailor will be in the game? Remember S2's dramatic reveal of older Clementine wasn't in it. Plus this trailor didn't

• This funny reading you comment and see your nickname xD

• Dat trace bruh

P.S. Amazing OP, Ozzy!

• SOON, you said? ^-^

M'kay.

Suits me. They never said when they'd upload the videos. they just said they would try to as soon as they can.

• This makes me happy but also hurts me at the same time.

FetchWalker posted: »

Here you go!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

What was seen in the S2 teaser was sort of used in the full game. It's the woods where you get chased by Winston, and the zombie models seen in the teaser are used in the scene. Of course, that teaser was closer to the game's release than the S3 teaser. So yeah, there's a good chance things are going to change by the time it comes out. I mean, take a look at the reveal teaser for TFTB, and how different things are in comparison to the actual game.

Do you guys think this trailor will be in the game? Remember S2's dramatic reveal of older Clementine wasn't in it. Plus this trailor didn't

• This is clearly copied as it is shown in these pictures layered above each other
    Layer 1
    Layer 2
    You can see that the picture is clearly traced

P.S. Amazing OP, Ozzy!

• True, to me it seems like Tales was rewritten a lot in general, which might also be part of the reason why Episodes took so long to come out.

Deltino posted: »

What was seen in the S2 teaser was sort of used in the full game. It's the woods where you get chased by Winston, and the zombie models seen

• W-wait... where you got logo without background @BlindSniper?

Can I get It, please?

• They definitely were.

I mean, the first episode 4 slide was a battle of two frickin' loader bots. How cool would that be?

But it never was in the final product.

True, to me it seems like Tales was rewritten a lot in general, which might also be part of the reason why Episodes took so long to come out.

• Let's not forget the minigun scene with Tector. Legend says he's still firing it.

Crips posted: »

They definitely were. I mean, the first episode 4 slide was a battle of two frickin' loader bots. How cool would that be? But it never was in the final product.

• I just used photoshop and edited the logo out of a picture. They have not yet released an image with just the logo

W-wait... where you got logo without background @BlindSniper? Can I get It, please?

• To be honest, I hope not because why would Clem waste a bullet on a walker? She's smarter than that.

• Where does Clementine keep finding those exact same hair thingys? o.o

Here you go!

• :')

Here you go!

• Lily must have gave Clementine a lot of those back in Season 1.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Where does Clementine keep finding those exact same hair thingys? o.o

• Woah roast tho.

JustPosing posted: »

This is clearly copied as it is shown in these pictures layered above each other

• Thanks for answer!

I just used photoshop and edited the logo out of a picture. They have not yet released an image with just the logo

• Lily gave them to her in season 1 and she has kept them ever since.

• Yup. What I was thinking.

Deltino posted: »

What was seen in the S2 teaser was sort of used in the full game. It's the woods where you get chased by Winston, and the zombie models seen

• Yeah. She wasted her last bullet. Seems strange to do so. Melee FTW.

TWD_stan posted: »

To be honest, I hope not because why would Clem waste a bullet on a walker? She's smarter than that.

• I would rather play as a grown adult than have to sit through playing as a little kid again and having everything being unrealistic as shit

bossmanham posted: »

I don't like Javier. I don't want to play as him. Only clementine.

• In the trailer they released, the zombie and Javier look like they have similar tattoos. I wonder if that's what they were mentioning when they said "subtle hints".

• I hope MrKravin plays as well.

Jacksepticeye is going to play Season Three! I'm so excited for this game!

• If only it was Lee's watch.

Also - Clem have clock like Lee? Or It's bracelet?

• I use a lot of hair ties and those things stretch and break so she must be keeping a big supply on her.

This discussion has been closed.