Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Did you notice what month it is...
    enter image description here

• Darn I wanted to post that...

Well, gotta wait 'till next year XD

AgentZ46 posted: »

Did you notice what month it is...

• Jack interacted with Rhys prior to the events of Tales.
    If you tell Vazquez that you're jealous of the relationship he and Jack had, Rhys will mention that the farthest he ever got was Jack spitting on him, stating Jack was just walking by and he was just standing there getting spit on.

• I just realised something. In Episode 5 before Vallory is killed, she says that the Traveller is the biggest Vault Monster she'd ever seen. Is it possible that Vallory used to be a Vault Hunter before becoming a mob boss?

• edited February 2017

Was Gortys's design based on these radios? The middle part looks a lot like her. I know you can see them in the other Borderlands games as well.

I didn't know the loot beams could be seen by the characters, I thought only the players could see that.

• So, who became the president of Hyperion when Handsome Jack died in Borderlands 2? Or did everything just continue with no-one at the top?

• Pretty sure it went to Mr.Blake

Ekelund21 posted: »

So, who became the president of Hyperion when Handsome Jack died in Borderlands 2? Or did everything just continue with no-one at the top?

• Yes it did, one of the ECHO eye scans in Episode 5 confirms this.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure it went to Mr.Blake

• Do you remember wich one?

Yes it did, one of the ECHO eye scans in Episode 5 confirms this.

• It was for the SMG advertising poster, and it said it was edited by Blake, Hyperion Acting CEO.

Do you remember wich one?

• Hey guys, I know everyone probably already knows this, but it's interesting:

THIS happends near the end of Episode 1.

And THIS happened at the end of Episode 5.

(they even said "Come on, big money"!)

There's gotta be a meaning... some foreshadowing with this... I think it either means opening the vault is not the ending, it's the begining of a new adventure, just like getting the Gortys Core was the begining of their journey

Or it marks the ending of their story, they started and ended the same way.

#Sad

I got something else:

When the screen goes white, before it comes back to normal, when Rhys and Fiona dissapear, you can hear a noise beyond the echoes and all.

Here. You heard it?

I think it sound like Fiona's voice screaming "Rhys!". idk. What do you think?

• Yes, I kinda sounds like Fi is screaming "Rhys", haven't heard that before.

Hey guys, I know everyone probably already knows this, but it's interesting: THIS happends near the end of Episode 1. And THIS happene

• So this happened when I tried to skip episode 5 credits

• ITS A CODE. SEASON 2 CONFIRMED.

GET DECODING FELLAS

So this happened when I tried to skip episode 5 credits

• IT SAYS...

that Rhysha is actually cannon.

ITS A CODE. SEASON 2 CONFIRMED. GET DECODING FELLAS

• enter image description here

IT SAYS... that Rhysha is actually cannon.

• 3^7 = 2187
    2(9 x 9) = 162
    2187 - 162 = 2025

Season 2 confirmed for 2025

ITS A CODE. SEASON 2 CONFIRMED. GET DECODING FELLAS

• Well duh

IT SAYS... that Rhysha is actually cannon.

• Obviously.

buttstabber posted: »

Well duh

• There's five 3's, 5+3=8

When you Bing "rir wej irii", the top result is a Spotify link to the song "Temperature's rising" by Pamela Williams

3p29 obviously means that "3 p (p stands for people) have done something to Fiona (because she was '29' years old in the past segments of the game)"

If you search for rkfeke fsl dkf and choose the fifth result (fifth because there is 3 sets of letters and 2 semicolons in "rkfeke;fsl;dkf", 3+2=5), you'll see a video playlist about learning in the Limestone district.

When you search for fr weir pwseidif, you'll get to a website about minerals, and what mineral is number '9' on kbcolumbus.com list of stuff? That's right, crushed LIMESTONE!

par weo ifr leads to a bunch of stuff about economics, and who likes money? Fiona does.

sad po

ifor. I for what? I for president?

weriweri wepir= Very very repair. Repair done by a mechanic, of course meaning Scooter and Janey.

we stands for what we want, and we want F.S.D.F.A.D.W.S.F.R., Fiona Should Date Faceless-Vazquez And Demand Wedding Stuff For Rhysha

Half Life 3 confirmed launch title for Nintendo NX

So, if I put all this together:
    The temperature on Pandora will rise by 8 degrees, the 3 people, being Sasha, Vaughn and Gortys and Loader Bot (2 robots=1 human), discovers that limestone has something to do with it, because they find out that Fiona and Rhys were mining limestone on Pandora. They had teleported to a profitable secret place on Pandora with a lot of limestone, disturbing the delicate environment on Pandora. By removing the limestone that was deep into the ground, the heat from the planet's core was going crazy, but sadly, blinded by greed, they hadn't cared. They didn't even bother to look up how their friends were doing. In pure disappointment, Gortys calles Rhys a sad poo. Devastated by the realization of what they had done, Rhys decides to be a better president of Atlas, like ha had promised Fiona when they first entered the vault. When they're all back together, Janey decides to make a tribute to Scooter by creating a statue of him, everyone helps out with it and she supervises it. When everything is fine and dandy, Fiona asks Rhys if he is going to ask Sasha out, because she's tired of Rhys not daring to say how he really feels about her. He builds up enough courage to tell her, and they become the sweetest couple the world has ever seen. And after their wedding they all play Half Life 3.

• No way! I had no idea that 22084unoinsoihf2 ffe98VjlslihsFFG OU FSffj ousu9slsehh23ohs-sfeshil ieilp7?!!

• edited October 2016

So I didn't see this posted anywhere on here yet, I apologize if it was. But it looks like someone over at tumblr snapped a screen of Rhys' official concept art that includes Rhys' full undershirt tattoo, which apparently he had gotten AFTER the fall of Helios.

EDIT: There seems to be a lot of sun imagery in the tattoo, which is interesting as Helios is the name of the Greek god of the sun. Rhys is probably paying homage to the space station he destroyed.

Link to the original post

• Sick! The tatoo mystery seems to be finally solved

LoseMyHome posted: »

So I didn't see this posted anywhere on here yet, I apologize if it was. But it looks like someone over at tumblr snapped a screen of Rhys'

• Da Vinci's code has been cracked

There's five 3's, 5+3=8 When you Bing "rir wej irii", the top result is a Spotify link to the song "Temperature's rising" by Pamela Willi

• I wanted him to be a male siren...

So I didn't see this posted anywhere on here yet, I apologize if it was. But it looks like someone over at tumblr snapped a screen of Rhys'

• I think the devs of borderlands confirmed only female-identifying people can be sirens

I wanted him to be a male siren...

• But if a siren is transexual? Would she (he) loose her (his) powers? I'm not saying that I think Rhys is transexual, it's just a question that just came to my mind.

I think the devs of borderlands confirmed only female-identifying people can be sirens

• enter image description here

There's five 3's, 5+3=8 When you Bing "rir wej irii", the top result is a Spotify link to the song "Temperature's rising" by Pamela Willi

• Neat! Sorry for the stupidity, but I'm curious that his arm is still Hyperion yellow. I figured it was silver/chrome en total post-Helios. Granted it is a concept piece

• edited October 2016

It's been a debatable topic on tumblr, but it seems like as long as they identify female they can be a siren. This might mean thery're not given powers at all if their gender assignment at birth is a female but they will later identify male, or flipside if their gender assignment at birth is male if they will be born with powers anyways because they will later identify female. Don't really know how that works.

But I've been told every iteration of Rhys being a siren is transphobic on tumblr (because if he's transitioned from female to male and is still considered a siren it's implied that trans men aren't real men because he'll still have an exclusively female-identifying mark) so I just try to stay away from that.

But if a siren is transexual? Would she (he) loose her (his) powers? I'm not saying that I think Rhys is transexual, it's just a question that just came to my mind.

• Is there anything else about this besides some guy taking a picture of concept art? Im kinda curious where they got it from in the first place.

• You'd have to ask the guy on tumblr. Just from scanning their blog it seems like they were at some meetup with the concept artist.

Is there anything else about this besides some guy taking a picture of concept art? Im kinda curious where they got it from in the first place.

• Yeah, not sure. It's entirely possible it was an oversight or the whole "ripping your own arm out" thing hadn't been established yet.

Dozurany posted: »

Neat! Sorry for the stupidity, but I'm curious that his arm is still Hyperion yellow. I figured it was silver/chrome en total post-Helios. Granted it is a concept piece

• i still find it hilarious that this caused the nipcourse all over tumblr

• Don't forget the happy trail discussion

lottii-lu posted: »

i still find it hilarious that this caused the nipcourse all over tumblr

• I want to know, but I am afraid

i still find it hilarious that this caused the nipcourse all over tumblr

• Basically the whole of tumblr was freaking out over the circle around his nipple.

I want to know, but I am afraid

• Gotcha.

I take it to mean he's a sensitive guy, just like his nipples

Basically the whole of tumblr was freaking out over the circle around his nipple.

• Fuck man that was funny, I love you :'D

Gotcha. I take it to mean he's a sensitive guy, just like his nipples

Sign in to comment in this discussion.