Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Nah, as long as i get to see a glimpse of clem or a whole story of her, i'd wanna keep playing wd till eternity...
    Javi's story isnt bad, but i think all this should've been a spin-off like Michonne and s3 should've been Clem's story alone...

After they've given us the monstrosity that is ANF? No, please not another season.

• Yeah maybe...

Chibikid posted: »

If there is a 4th installment we won't get it for 1-2 years seeing how S2 came out in 2014 and ANF came out late 2016. It also seems a 4th installment doesn't seem like a top priority for telltale as of now which is good.

• That's why I said I was exaggerating

"express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something" you clearly dissatisfied by what David did so you are complaining lol

• Because it was too long for them and they couldn't finish it in one sitting..

Well, I guess we won't be getting bombarded with review scores in the next trailer. Granted, it seems you're watching episode 3 more than pl

• That's a mad thought, all this while armed with death playing would be divine.

Melton23 posted: »

Sounds good to me. This most likely won't happen but perhaps Richmond will get flooded with water and we actually get to switch between javi, who is fighting of the new frontier, and clem, who is fighting off the walkers, all in present day.

• Bit of a long shot however !(http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Telltale-The-Walking-Dead-Season-3-Clementine-and-AJ-Cover.jpg)
    This photo doesn't seem to be a flashback because we know Clem doesn't have aj in the flashbacks or present time, so my theory is that maybe javi's story MAYBE ends in episode 4 and we get to play as Clem all of episode 5, trying to get to aj and get tf out of Richmond, it's a hell of a long shot, just thought it would be a cool twist telltale could do.

• Definite long shot, I think that was one of the promotional images released before the first two episodes even were. There were a surprisingly large amount featuring Clementine, oddly enough, considering the final product. Given the name of the first achievement, maybe we will start out as Clem and AJ in the aftermath of what goes down next episode before running into the other survivors, but that's probably just wishful thinking as well lol

El chapo posted: »

Bit of a long shot however !(http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Telltale-The-Walking-Dead-Season-3-Clementine-and-AJ-Cover.jpg) This

• You know, when I saw some of the reviews my first thought was "God, I hope that's not what they take away from this response, using it to defend shorter episodes."

Jayroen posted: »

Because it was too long for them and they couldn't finish it in one sitting..

• I wouldnt mind them starting a new series, or making more spinoff games, but I wouldnt want them to end Clementines story, Clementine is pretty much the reason I even started playing these games, and why I got interested in the first place, but I would love more spinoff games, or even a new series that would focus on different characters, but that doesnt have to mean the end of games that have Clementine as the main character, or continue Clems story

Creeper1846 posted: »

Even though we're not even in episode 5 I'm still wondering about the future if the series I wouldn't mind if on the future games Clem is go

• I am kinda hoping that they are setting up for some kind of huge dual character finale, especially since Clementine is currently off finding AJ, and her reuniting with AJ offscreen, or through the eyes of Javier wouldnt be nearly as strong as finding him as Clem I think

Melton23 posted: »

Sounds good to me. This most likely won't happen but perhaps Richmond will get flooded with water and we actually get to switch between javi, who is fighting of the new frontier, and clem, who is fighting off the walkers, all in present day.

• What does that generally mean besides that the episode has been rated?

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 has been rated by New Zealand. http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=200534

• Carley/Doug survived from episode 1-3.

Nick (although they handled him horribly) survived from episode 2-4.

GoT:
    Duncan/Royland (as traitors): episode 5-6

Rodrik/Asher: episode 5-6

TWAU:

Prince Lawrence survived through the whole season.

TFTB:

Felix: survives the series (which he kinda does anyways, but still.)

So it happens a little now and then, but Conrad, with Carley/Doug, definitely've been doing the most use afterwards

KatyPerry posted: »

I cant believe conrad is still alive if u give him the gun, DAMN i regret killing him now coz clem is same with javier even if u agree with

• Why is time flying by so quick? :o

• Me too!

I'm betting on April 25th

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It manes the episode is pretty much finished and they are likely in the process of submitting it to Sony and Microsoft for certification, once episodes have been submitted and rated it normally takes around 2-3 weeks for release.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What does that generally mean besides that the episode has been rated?

• Why do they take so long to release the episode if its done? not meant as a negative thing, just curious

OzzyUK posted: »

It manes the episode is pretty much finished and they are likely in the process of submitting it to Sony and Microsoft for certification, once episodes have been submitted and rated it normally takes around 2-3 weeks for release.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it's mainly because of the consoles and phones.

Apple, Google, Sony and Microsoft need to check the game works on their systems before allowing it to be published to their store which normally takes around 2 weeks. Steam also check the game but i think that process is normally much quicker.

Why do they take so long to release the episode if its done? not meant as a negative thing, just curious

• They could release it in the Telltale store the moment the episode is done if they wanted to, but they want to release the episode on all platforms around the same time, thats why it takes a little longer.

Why do they take so long to release the episode if its done? not meant as a negative thing, just curious

• proud to be kiwi

• But he does technically break the rules when it comes to his familly. Javier, Tripp, Conrad (if alive) and Eleanor have to go to quarantine while Kate and Gabe get a free pass. If Kate was actually bitten things might have turned very differently. And if she wasn't bitten and died quickly, we know how fast people turn, that would also cause quite a lot of problems.

Chibikid posted: »

In the apocalypse it doesn't matter if your 10 or 70 at this point. Just because it's a little girl doesn't excuse her for stealing and taki

• PLEASE BE APRIL 25TH RELEASED!!!

• Haha that cracked me up

fallandir posted: »

I only wish we could eat the piece of that chocolate cake... or the spinach for that matter, I wouldn't complain. Can you imagine? Real food

• Please let there not be a delay on mobile like last time

• Happy to see episode 4 is coming sooner than I thought it would...episode 3 was way better so I hope ep 4 will follow that lead to a better story to be told

• I was thinking maybe they could still play armed with death, but change it up a bit so it is new; this way it would kinda sound a bit fresh. I was thinking a bit how the walking dead season 1 had alive inside, and at the end it was changed to goodbye but it was still pretty much the same song. I think it is likely, though since some of the music was brought back into above the law.

El chapo posted: »

That's a mad thought, all this while armed with death playing would be divine.

• Wow, that was fast!

enter image description here

• Rated in NZ. One week until the leak.

• I lol'd.

Plan_R posted: »

Rated in NZ. One week until the leak.

• I am placing my chips on April 17th

• That's a Monday, Telltale only releases episodes on Tuesdays.

rohitvig16 posted: »

I am placing my chips on April 17th

• Damn that was fast
    enter image description here

• Looks like Telltale s preparing for another ´´Infamous´´ episode 4 that everyone would completely hate if episodes 1 and 2 were not extremely bad... What s the worst they could do? Make the episode 30 Minutes long... YOU HEARD NOTHING TELLTALE!

• I'm thinking about waiting until both episode 4 and 5 are out before I play them. They're short enough as it is, and I have a feeling Episode 4 is gonna be really short

• Season 1 is nearly 5 years old so I'm assuming it will be released around the 25th. It better be the 18th, though

rohitvig16 posted: »

I am placing my chips on April 17th

• If it's April then Episode 4 will be released on:

11 April
    18 April
    25 April

If it is April then I bet the episode will be released on 25.

• Rated by New Zealand - Thicker Than Water - "Content that may disturb". No other Walking Dead episode has that. Wonder what it could mean?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.