Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• [removed]

Jimayo posted: »

It's still been 5 fucking years and she clearly no longer loves him. Their marriage is over. Has been for a while.

• [removed]

Jimayo posted: »

It's still been 5 fucking years and she clearly no longer loves him. Their marriage is over. Has been for a while.

• Agreed, or at least something related to TWD inbetween if the wait is going to be longer.

Bonbon80 posted: »

I demand them to release season 4 in septembre since they made us wait for 3 years to develop the new frontier.

• Telltale.Are you guys gonna make another TWD Miniseries?Cuz....I have a little bit idea for TWD Miniseries

#PleaseReply

• Sadly, it is

Sharples65 posted: »

B-but... It's not a season...

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

"disappointing"

Guess you aren't getting any Rhys socks.... :joy:

Poogers555 posted: »

Its pretty disappointing knowing ep 4 is coming out so soon, if anything it makes it feel like that whole 4 months of figuring out what to d

• Yeah don't give this scammer socks.

"disappointing" Guess you aren't getting any Rhys socks....

• I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen;
    The good Season 3;
    The Clementine focused Season 3.

Do we have to wait another 2.5 years for another shitty game? I really hope not.

Telltale has been working on Ep5 for a few weeks now, so hopefully this means they just want to get this shit season out of the way and continue Clem's story in the official S3. Oh and give us longer episodes... and don't lie pre-release... and focus on CLEM... and fully develop the new cast... and give us actual hubs with conversations - you did it in Guardians, so do it in TWD as well... and choices...

• no please ill do anything for rhys socks like you dont even understand.

homie what do you want for the rhys socks please, I will do anything I swear please pretty please.

Will do ANYTHING!

• I fully support this comment.

ReTaLiN posted: »

Yeah don't give this scammer socks.

• PLEASE

enter image description here

• You have to buy all Telltale games on all platforms, to start with

no please ill do anything for rhys socks like you dont even understand. homie what do you want for the rhys socks please, I will do anything I swear please pretty please. Will do ANYTHING!

• Ill have you know Ive bought every Telltale game since Walking Dead S1 and also have rebought them on other platforms, but my collection is still incomplete without the RHYS socks

Ekelund21 posted: »

You have to buy all Telltale games on all platforms, to start with

• does anyone else feel a little bothered that Clementine is still looking for AJ? Like it feels as though nothing has really changed with her motives, despite only finding out he's alive in the last episode.

Also I hope it's revealed why she wanted a car in episode one and two

• Don't give his ass anything ;)

PLEASE

• no please, this is now the third time Telltale has acknowledged I want Rhys socks and I still have not SEENT them! Where they AT

Don't give his ass anything

• s
    Here they are

no please, this is now the third time Telltale has acknowledged I want Rhys socks and I still have not SEENT them! Where they AT

• It's called A new frontier or something I think..

Zack040 posted: »

Telltale.Are you guys gonna make another TWD Miniseries?Cuz....I have a little bit idea for TWD Miniseries #PleaseReply

• They're just going to butcher the living daylights out of her character. She's going to become generic cynical Jane 3.0 and put her out of misery in the most budget way possible. Lowering my expectations down a notch.

I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen; The good Season 3; The Clementine focused Season 3. Do we have to wait another 2.5 years

• I hope it's revealed why she wanted a car in episode one and two

I think they just forgot about it. Best excuse they'll come up with is probably "she wanted to get away from that area".

does anyone else feel a little bothered that Clementine is still looking for AJ? Like it feels as though nothing has really changed with her

• poptarts...

I'm sure this homie, Poogers555, requires no introduction: an upstanding, caring and dare I say charismatic member of the forums that has been an avid participant in these forums for years.

During Tales from the Borderlands, Rhys' socks captivated many of our hearts, but none so much as they did for Poogers555 - every day while waiting for the next episode, he'd tell me "Boy, I sure hope we get a glimpse of Rhys' socks next episode - they're my favourite part of the series!" and every time we'd get a mention or a tease from them, Poogers' world would light up - his smile enhancing from cheek to cheek, his voice scrambled and giddy like a boy on Christmas Day.

However, since the series ended and as those around him moved on, Poogers555 was never the same optimistic lad. Ever since Tales ended, it has been his sole dream to own a pair of socks as intricate, as sophisticated, and no doubt as snug as Rhys' sock. It pains me every time I ask him in his depressed state "You okay homie?" for him to go "Yeah, I'm okay." But I can see the pain deep in his forsaken eyes - the look that whimpers "I want those socks."

I can see him in my mind - curled up tight in bed, yearning for warmth. He looks down his body to his feet, only to see the dull, sweaty black socks that had long bothered him - he curses out at the night at his misfortune and cries himself into a better world.

I know you don't know him personally - hell, you don't even know me. But this has been the single wish of Poogers for as long as I've known him. Every day, he becomes more and more frustrated at his tired, worn collection of socks and sighs as he goes off to his daily work without the comfort of having such a cool pair, of which I'm sure you understand the pain.

It would make his day - no, his life to have a pair of Rhys socks as a gift - the thought of seeing the once cheerful, kind and charming boy that I once knew has given me the courage to ask you for this. This boy who I should hope to see at least once more and hopefully, your generosity willing, you can meet him too.

• I'd send this guy the socks instead of poogers.

Davissons posted: »

poptarts... I'm sure this homie, Poogers555, requires no introduction: an upstanding, caring and dare I say charismatic member of the for

• H-hey I can still get a pair of them right? I'll edit all of my posts about ANF and Guardians :kissing_heart:

• enter image description here

Yes please, I am a GOOD boy. All I need is some Rhys socks poptarts. We homies you and me. I remember that time you told me that you "gotme" or that other time when you shook your fist at me. See? We are already real tight, all I need is some tight ass Rhys socks hanging on tight to my feet! Please homie, I really need these Rhys socks!

(and like serious note like, for real, I really want some Rhys socks so hook a homie up)

poptarts... I'm sure this homie, Poogers555, requires no introduction: an upstanding, caring and dare I say charismatic member of the for

• I feel the series will go on hiatus for a while, either for us to forget what happens with this season OR for them to re-evaluate the series and give it the extra care it deserves. visually I saw a huge improvement. my complain is the writing. I wont go deep into that rabbit hole, but they need consistent writers that actually care about TWD and clementine. the writing staff either need to be changed or to give a shct about the universe. if they did, we would've ended up with the story we had. if they know how the ending for S2 affected us, they wouldn't given it the conclusion we got. are they so far out of touch with the fanbase? how can you mess up such important details and care into those... ugh.

enter image description here

Chibikid posted: »

It'll be a year or so before we got another season IF we do get one.

• its a dlc... shhhh

Shortest and most disappointing season of anything ever.

• Hmm, I wonder which Poogers would want more - mod status or Rhys socks?

Yes please, I am a GOOD boy. All I need is some Rhys socks poptarts. We homies you and me. I remember that time you told me that you "gotme"

• Man, all I want are Rhys socks. Blind throw in that good word homie, we pals forever right? xoxo

Hmm, I wonder which Poogers would want more - mod status or Rhys socks?

• poptars its always you, a light in a forum full of darkness. salute.

• And it's a damn shame, after seeing the way Bioware had implemented a dialogue system in DA2 and Andromeda where the nature of your responses would actually affect the way your character responds or banters when you're not in direct control of them, I'd actually had some hope TTs 42 Clems would have a somewhat similar system, with her either being a bit more open, helpful, closed, cold depending on which result your save or answers provided. But nope, someone thought it was a great idea to take a character who's personality was shaped by the player and simply half ass the shit out of her implementation.

The entire situation could have been avoided by simply not including her or putting players back in control of her. In theory they could also increase her playtime and have the her interactions when you're playing as the other character be determined by the attitude you took as her, but with how lazy everything's seemed in ANF its obvious why they avoided this route.

hesif posted: »

They're just going to butcher the living daylights out of her character. She's going to become generic cynical Jane 3.0 and put her out of misery in the most budget way possible. Lowering my expectations down a notch.

• Maybe there's no real reason she wanted the van. Maybe she just wanted to get around quicker. Who wouldn't want a vehicle in the ZA?

does anyone else feel a little bothered that Clementine is still looking for AJ? Like it feels as though nothing has really changed with her

• stop nitpicking shit.

But that's fun :/

Oh ffs that happens in many games...stop nitpicking shit. Hell remember the launch of The Last of US? Game killing glitches...maps would not fully load....how many times did people fall through the landscape?

• (?) Awkward.

Hmm, I wonder which Poogers would want more - mod status or Rhys socks?

• Poogers555 posted: »

Man, all I want are Rhys socks. Blind throw in that good word homie, we pals forever right? xoxo

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

ANF plot summed up in 6 words-- Man steals pudding, girl wants car

hesif posted: »

Maybe there's no real reason she wanted the van. Maybe she just wanted to get around quicker. Who wouldn't want a vehicle in the ZA?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's the biggest wall of lies I've ever read.

• Its how telltale works, they make games based on the popular mainstream titles out there right now. TWD came out around when the show was in its prime so it made sense for them to put a lot of effort into it. Same with guardians.

Fury2014 posted: »

I still hope A New Frontier is some kind of bridge season that is supposed to create one ultimate starting point of new Clem´s story for all

• Oh my god i just realized how I forgot the miniseries even existed. I guess it was pretty memorable ay >.>

Zack040 posted: »

Telltale.Are you guys gonna make another TWD Miniseries?Cuz....I have a little bit idea for TWD Miniseries #PleaseReply

• Yeah I can see how that took several rewrites to get right, telltale takes their pudding revenge stories serious!

Deltino posted: »

ANF plot summed up in 6 words-- Man steals pudding, girl wants car

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2017

S1: Convicted killer experiences joys of parenting

400 Days: Five people fight for cameo appearances

S2: Girl trapped with group of misfits

Michonne: Comic character goes on boating adventure

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah I can see how that took several rewrites to get right, telltale takes their pudding revenge stories serious!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.