Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Idk how Australia has it. Because if it was because of time-zones, India would have it by now as well

Vaxij posted: »

"May 30th". That could be whenever I guess, it sucks that Telltale is based so damn late away, when Australia has already gotten it. It's not fair.

• Welp, they said "beginning May 30th". Each episode released at the same time on every platform (excluding mobile) at the same time for episodes 1-4, so who the hell knows why it's different this time. ¯|(ツ)

AronDracula posted: »

Did they actually tell us the release dates for each platforms?

• This is so fucking stupid. Each episode were released during midnight in Europe but this one is late.

Vaxij posted: »

"May 30th". That could be whenever I guess, it sucks that Telltale is based so damn late away, when Australia has already gotten it. It's not fair.

• I know right? I'm so fed up with this. I'm just glad it's gonna be over already.

This is so fucking stupid. Each episode were released during midnight in Europe but this one is late.

• edited May 2017

TFW you ignored all of the mobile users complaining about how the previous episode were delayed, but now you are sitting here, screaming whilst the mobile users just expected it at this point.

Our elitism has come back to bite us.

• Its 10pm in my country and its still not available. These have been the longest 22hours ever.

Make it available already!

Are you fucking kidding me? It's 12:40 PM in my country and I still can't find the episode in PSN.

• Maybe they want all users to feel what mobile users are used to feeling

Batteries posted: »

Welp, they said "beginning May 30th". Each episode released at the same time on every platform (excluding mobile) at the same time for episodes 1-4, so who the hell knows why it's different this time. ¯|(ツ)/¯

• Agreed.
    P.s: I'm an android user :p

TFW you ignored all of the mobile users complaining about how the previous episode were delayed, but now you are sitting here, screaming whilst the mobile users just expected it at this point. Our elitism has come back to bite us.

• PS4 Europe 1pm nothing just great

• 12:00 PM. Tick fucking tock, Telltale.

• This is the first time that a ttg ep has been delayed on almost ALL platforms at once. Previously, by this time at least ONE platform had the ep. But its nice to have all users waiting together, no partiality. But still, i think mobile users will have to wait 2x

• Remember when Telltale told you when they were releasing episodes? Good times.

Why do no other developers have this problem?

• Spain, 12:00 PM. Are you fucking kidding me?

• Because they arent telltale
    ¯|(ツ)/¯

Remember when Telltale told you when they were releasing episodes? Good times. Why do no other developers have this problem?

• I think its time to accept that the episode will be delayed a couple of days

• Play store updated. Nothing new

• 8:10pm here in Aus and still nothing (iOS). I agree with @ScottishFleming, we'll prob have a delay of a day or two (probably the latter for mobile).

• Yeah, we're mobile users, it was expected to delay. I'm surprised to see delay for pc and console

darthsansa posted: »

8:10pm here in Aus and still nothing (iOS). I agree with @ScottishFleming, we'll prob have a delay of a day or two (probably the latter for mobile).

• I don't see why the delay. The episodes been complete for at least a week! That's plenty of time to sort shit out

8:10pm here in Aus and still nothing (iOS). I agree with @ScottishFleming, we'll prob have a delay of a day or two (probably the latter for mobile).

• Plus it is out in some places i guess

I don't see why the delay. The episodes been complete for at least a week! That's plenty of time to sort shit out

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Apple store goes by the pacific time zone (the same as Telltale), it is only 3:10 AM there at the moment so there could still be a while to go until it releases as Apple control their own store updates.

• Why can't they just release the whole thing all at once?

• Any such fact about play store please?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Apple store goes by the pacific time zone (the same as Telltale), it is only 3:10 AM there at the moment so there could still be a while to go until it releases as Apple control their own store updates.

• You mean ep1-5 at once? Those days are gone bro. Season1 released all at once

hesif posted: »

Why can't they just release the whole thing all at once?

• I guess we'll have to wait until Telltale "wakes up" to have the episode. If we're lucky.

• still waiting...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Season1 released all at once

It didn't, Telltale have always released their games in episodes apart from Jurassic Park.

AdamRoberts posted: »

You mean ep1-5 at once? Those days are gone bro. Season1 released all at once

• Yeah, I'm just wondering why they are doing it this way

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think so, most stores update at a certain time. I just remember from previous releases that Apple have a set time when the store updates like Steam does.

Any such fact about play store please?

• Ah, i thought s1 was released all at once

OzzyUK posted: »

Season1 released all at once It didn't, Telltale have always released their games in episodes apart from Jurassic Park.

• Goddamn you telltale, just give me that episode already!

• Either I finish the game or spoilers on YouTube will finish for me

• No it didn't lmao
    enter image description here

• Well, i guess i'm gonna go disteact myself to pass time. See y'all

• I refuse to believe that.
    PLEASE telltale PLEASE!!!

I think its time to accept that the episode will be delayed a couple of days

• All right gentelmen, I have officialy got out of my mind

• Damnit, some guy had a spoiler in their thumbnail... now I spoiled two major things. I swear I can't go on any site without ruining anything

• Why would you open youtube at such a critical moment bro

hesif posted: »

Damnit, some guy had a spoiler in their thumbnail... now I spoiled two major things. I swear I can't go on any site without ruining anything

• This is the gif that was in the very first comment of the very first season3 waiting thread. Using it now, feels so emotional
    enter image description here
    Waiting

• Bad habits I guess

Why would you open youtube at such a critical moment bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.