Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I disagree. I thought this was overall a much better season.

AronDracula posted: »

The only thing which makes ANF better than Season 2 is the choices.

• The fact that people treat Gabe(as well as AJ and Mariana) like living individuals in their group with feelings, capabilities, and limitations is very refreshing.

• I love ANF Clementine more than S1 or S2 Clementine.

• :grimace:

I love ANF Clementine more than S1 or S2 Clementine.

• That's the only positive thing I've mentioned for ANF.

• Kate's determinant death feels a mite stupid to me.

• If it wasn't for the twist on Joan's part, the Tripp or Ava choice could've been pretty damn one-sided.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited June 2017

Well, she abandoned her when she attempted suicide in a flashback in s3. I assume you didnt see the Jane flashback yet. Otherwise, what makes you think that ?

He stoled supplies from his group and he picked you as an escape goat.

* For me, Jane is the best character in Season 2 and she has great character development. I honestly don't understand why so many people on

• I regret shooting Conrad. From what I've heard around here, he's one of the most interesting characters in the game.

• His personality is al over the place after episode 2 and he barely gets any screentime. It's not worth it.

ralo229 posted: »

I regret shooting Conrad. From what I've heard around here, he's one of the most interesting characters in the game.

• I'd be fine with Clem being determinant at some point.

• A New Frontier is the worst Telltale game of all time.

• edited June 2017
    • Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF.

• Javi & Kate romance was actually very well written, if you actually decided to go along with it.

• Salvador Garcia (Javi's and David's father) was one of the best characters in ANF, despite having only about 10 minutes of screen time.

• Salvador reminds me of Walter White

Findagon posted: »

* Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF. * Javi & Kate romance was actually very

• No it's not

A New Frontier is the worst Telltale game of all time.

• edited June 2017

His personality is al over the place after episode 2

It's not. He has always been friendly and laid-back.

It's not worth it.

It is!

LeeClemKen posted: »

His personality is al over the place after episode 2 and he barely gets any screentime. It's not worth it.

• This one is popular. :grin:

A New Frontier is the worst Telltale game of all time.

• Salvador Garcia (Javi's and David's father) was one of the best characters in ANF, despite having only about 10 minutes of screen time.

Agreed.

* Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF. * Javi & Kate romance was actually very

• No.It's not. FUCK Conrad.

Fangirl101 posted: »

His personality is al over the place after episode 2 It's not. He has always been friendly and laid-back. It's not worth it. It is!

• His real name was Salvador? I tought his name was Rafael.

• edited June 2017

He really is a great character. :)

I regret shooting Conrad. From what I've heard around here, he's one of the most interesting characters in the game.

• edited June 2017

So did I, but he's credited as Salvador in the credits.

Rafa was just a nickname for him.

His real name was Salvador? I tought his name was Rafael.

• Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF.

Don't have full context, but definitely agree.

Salvador Garcia (Javi's and David's father) was one of the best characters in ANF, despite having only about 10 minutes of screen time.

Sure, why not. (That's not sarcasm, just nonchalant agreement.)

• Why? Because he reads a book? He's not even remotely interesting.

He really is a great character.

• Outside, it's not.

This one is popular.

• They told us lies.

Twdsaviours posted: »

No it's not

• Unpopular opinion:

People keep saying that David is a Kenny 2.0, but David is ten times better than Kenny ever will be.

• Its really not the worst game though

They told us lies.

• Conrad is a good boy, I love him. I do think it was worth it to keep him alive.

• edited June 2017

"Its really-----------------------------------------------------------the worst game though"

I had to split it in two because it was too big.

Twdsaviours posted: »

Its really not the worst game though

• Yeah Kenny risking his life for any child where as David gets his boy killed out of jelously for his wife that he abused makes him so alike and better

Auruo posted: »

Unpopular opinion: People keep saying that David is a Kenny 2.0, but David is ten times better than Kenny ever will be.

• edited June 2017

How the fuck?

David abused his brother and wife all the time and Kenny did everything he could to protect the ones he cares about.

Auruo posted: »

Unpopular opinion: People keep saying that David is a Kenny 2.0, but David is ten times better than Kenny ever will be.

• I didn't really like season 2. I felt like it was the same thing over and over... shock value then death. I really liked season 3 because I thin it focused on personal relationships, family, and love better than season 2. I really loved Javi as a character. I really like how the interactions between Clem and Gabe are so innocent and pure. The deeper meaning of season 3 is so strong to me, whereas I felt like season 2 was pure survival and just Clem going through shit. I understand that people like tht more, I just really like the relationships built between characters. That may be why I loved Luke so much, he was my favorite character in season 2 because you got to see who he truly was.

• I agree I liked the characters way more. I liked almost everything a lot more.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I'm starting to feel like the opinion that I like ANF is an unpopular opinion. Because I love ANF and I thought it was much better than season 2. Not that I hate season 2, though.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NorthStars posted: »

Yeah Kenny risking his life for any child where as David gets his boy killed out of jelously for his wife that he abused makes him so alike and better

• I agree with all but the last two, with the second to last being iffy for me.

• Are you talking about by corporate reviews? Or fan feedback outside of the Telltale forums?

Outside, it's not.

• Are you talking about by corporate reviews? Or fan feedback outside of the Telltale forums?

Both

Are you talking about by corporate reviews? Or fan feedback outside of the Telltale forums?

• I can't decide between season 1 and 2 for my favorite.

• Who else agrees that Dr. Horrible - It's a brand new day would have been the best ending song to ANF?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.