Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
edited November 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2

Please use this thread for discussion about game release dates and/or discussion about the wait for the next episode. Thanks!

Release Dates

• PC - November 7th
  • Playstation 4 - November 7th
  • Xbox One - November 7th
  • Xbox 360 Digital - Coming Soon
  • iOS - November 7th
  • Android - November 7th

News

November 2nd

October 31st

October 26th

October 12th

October 9th:

September 29th

September 28th

News before the release of Season 2 Episode 3

September 1st

August 30th

August 23rd

August 10th

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or share videos) relevant to this particular episode inside its own Waiting Thread - Episode Waiting Threads are meant to be spoiler free discussions where people can follow news updates and see if an episode is out yet.

Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff members (past and present). Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

Tagged:

Comments

• Oooo first comment. That episode was really good though can’t wait for the next.

• 4th coment BOOM

• 5th Comment! Seriously though that had to be the best episode from season 2. Jailhouse Block is definitely my favorite episode so far, can't wait for Below the Bedrock

• edited September 2017

Episode 4 and 5 coming soon maybe more episode in adventure pack for season 2.

• edited September 2017

Pretty great 3rd episode. Despite the ending being pretty weak (That 5th chapter was 2 mins long. Come on!) although it did end right where it should, which is leading right into episode 4. I also really like Xara...Y'know despite killing a character in cold blood (wasn't expecting that in story mode) but hey whatevs its in the past. Episode 4 looks like its gonna be pretty good.

• edited September 2017

I thing a episode 4 coming a October and episode 5 a November.

• edited September 2017

9th comment! That was A-maze-ing! The best episode that I've ever had!

• 10th comment.
    Also im still upset i chose a choice...and their left behind in that horrible place...

• You did it didn't you?

10th comment. Also im still upset i chose a choice...and their left behind in that horrible place...

• I am incredibly excited for this next episode. Telltale has done some really interesting things with this season thus far, and I'm excited to see where they take it next.
    Bring on the giant Endermen!

• My favorite part was the giant ghast!

Pretty great 3rd episode. Despite the ending being pretty weak (That 5th chapter was 2 mins long. Come on!) although it did end right where

• This episode was AWESOME, by far surpasses every season one episode plus the last season two episodes.

What was your favorite part?

• Meeting prisoner x

This episode was AWESOME, by far surpasses every season one episode plus the last season two episodes. What was your favorite part?

• That ghast fight was just out of this world amazing. The Petra/Jack fight was pretty cool which we could have actually fought them instead of just a couple hits (not that I would want to). That choice of Nurm or Luna really made me get emotional but I was stupid because I thought I was picking someone to die I forgot that they can just stay.

This episode was AWESOME, by far surpasses every season one episode plus the last season two episodes. What was your favorite part?

• yeah. wish we could've fought them.

Creeper1846 posted: »

That ghast fight was just out of this world amazing. The Petra/Jack fight was pretty cool which we could have actually fought them instead o

• So I posted this in another thread but I’m going to post it here too. I trust Xara a lot but there is one reason not to trust her she always breaks out of prison right? Then how does she break out all those times without setting off the tnt seriously maybe she knew a way to make sure the tnt doesn’t activate but she still has some of that Admin jerk in her. I don’t know do you think it’s true or just a mistake in telltales writing?

• Why are people saying they have ages? Jesse is 16? Wut? Radar is 13-14? WUT? Jack is 50? WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

• The Radar one sounds pretty normal, actually.

Tekano posted: »

Why are people saying they have ages? Jesse is 16? Wut? Radar is 13-14? WUT? Jack is 50? WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

• I feel like she lures a few guards in to take her place, then she escapes. The only problem with that is that "only the Warden and the Admin are allowed in her cell", according to a guard that approaches you if you investigate the door. Therefore, I don't see how she could lure some guards in for a switch if there aren't any guards around to begin with.

So... probably a mistake in Telltale's writing.

So I posted this in another thread but I’m going to post it here too. I trust Xara a lot but there is one reason not to trust her she always

• They don't. People in Minecraft look the way they do, because they do.
    According to a Telltale dev, in a recent Player's Space episode they mention that while there are characters who either look old or young, the truth is there really is no age there. It's just people doing things and who look different. No real explanation as to how old they'd be.

Why are people saying they have ages? Jesse is 16? Wut? Radar is 13-14? WUT? Jack is 50? WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

• Yeah i know, I was just stating how some ppl say they have ages

AChicken posted: »

They don't. People in Minecraft look the way they do, because they do. According to a Telltale dev, in a recent Player's Space episode the

• Or maybe she keeps escaping so much that they decided to put the that trap after her last escape while Jesse was there.... Most likely

I feel like she lures a few guards in to take her place, then she escapes. The only problem with that is that "only the Warden and the Admin

• Ah ok.

Yeah i know, I was just stating how some ppl say they have ages

• Maybe it just got added?

I feel like she lures a few guards in to take her place, then she escapes. The only problem with that is that "only the Warden and the Admin

• That Ghast fight was pretty cool, but I really liked the last quarter altogether. Choosing who to leave behind (even though I didn't care for either character). the big maze escape which was really action packed and fun, getting to know more about Xara and her previous relationship to the Anon, and of course that Ghast boss fight (an actual boss fight in minecraft whaaaaa?). How it ended was sort of weak but it did end exactly where it should have.

So I posted this in another thread but I’m going to post it here too. I trust Xara a lot but there is one reason not to trust her she always

• So below the bedrock there's giant endermen??

• I literally just said Tha... -sigh-

Maybe it just got added?

• edited September 2017

No there are giant everything

Mikestar16 posted: »

So below the bedrock there's giant endermen??

• Hope nurm wont die.. i choosed llama because i promised stella to bring her back...

• that ONE choice that made most people cry.

• I didn't cry, but it was still pretty emotional.

SarniX posted: »

that ONE choice that made most people cry.

• loved epsiode 3 cant wait till epsiopde 4 maybe jesse will get admin powers and battle the admin or Romeo as an admin to how cool would that be

• Just finshied the episode and WOW it was amazing the fights prison x seceret about her being with the admin so much excitement I did tear up and the nurm and lluna bit I chose nurm but I was sad about leaving luna but that was the best episode to date.

• I wonder who that ninja-looking guy is?

• I have huntch on who it is but I cant say it because my disscousion got flaged for saying it.

• Ghast fight. Epic.
    I also love parkour so i loved the jumping on ghasts part.

I didn't cry, but it was still pretty emotional.

• Honestly ANYONE could get admin powers and I mean anyone but if it had to guess I think it would most likely be Petra or Jack depending on who had the Gauntlet. They seemed really out of it and I feel like there is alot more they aren't telling us I mean come on they were in a different dimension I think SOMETHING happened to them.

vickytonner posted: »

loved epsiode 3 cant wait till epsiopde 4 maybe jesse will get admin powers and battle the admin or Romeo as an admin to how cool would that be

• Why would it have been flagged if it was just a theory?

collboy600 posted: »

I have huntch on who it is but I cant say it because my disscousion got flaged for saying it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.