Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

1333435363739»

Comments

• They said there are multiple potential partners, but nothing is set in stone.

Also Telltale is hit with a class-action lawsuit by a former employee for violating federal and state WARN laws. They're far from being safe.

strwar3 posted: »

Are we going to a episode 3 & 4 waiting thread now? Since Telltale will finish Episodes 3 & 4 of The Final Season.

• for some reason i cant find it tried going to game page but it just show the demo lol what the hell

Yes

• Need an episode 3 thread now. Will make me feel more confident about the release

• I predict its gonna be the longest wait...

Melton23 posted: »

Need an episode 3 thread now. Will make me feel more confident about the release

• @Blind Sniper Youre going to make the episode 3 waiting thread?

• edited September 2018

That’s if it happens thanks to * ahem * a petty employee who can’t accept a better job that is offered for free.

MrGraffio posted: »

I predict its gonna be the longest wait...

• Weird have you tried in the game menu it worked for me

for some reason i cant find it tried going to game page but it just show the demo lol what the hell

• tried but it tells me network unavailable that i need to connect my ps4 to the network when it is connected and im online been playing destiny 2 so idk what the hell is going on

Weird have you tried in the game menu it worked for me

• The second episode isn't up for me! I have the season pass it just says coming soon!!

• edited September 2018

Solution: You can still download the episode through the game client itself. Seems Sony just decided to remove it from the visible storefront... Thankfully.

Can someone please point me to the Playstation Store Episode 2 page?

I'm searching the store like a madman and I can't seem to find it (nor the season pass for that matter). Any region's page should work as it should transfer me to mine.

It's totally out in other regions because I've seen those friends get trophies in my feed.

EDIT: whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm seeing articles of the Season Pass being removed from the store? No! No!!
    They must've taken Episode 2 with it!

• edited September 2018

There's some scissor action in EP2 behind the scenes........

• Are you willing to fight for the resistance, brother sister?

AChicken posted: »

Solution: You can still download the episode through the game client itself. Seems Sony just decided to remove it from the visible storefron

• Does anyone know why there are only 4 episodes instead of 5? Hopefully there is a surprise episode or two pops up, this is my favorite game!

• ....Where have you been?

Does anyone know why there are only 4 episodes instead of 5? Hopefully there is a surprise episode or two pops up, this is my favorite game!

• What do you mean?

• I’m assuming that he means that u were Thanos snapped into nothingness, but came back out of nowhere coz I haven’t seen you around here in a while ?

What do you mean?

• edited September 2018

I didn't know I was noticed. Unless I'm just being trolled. I'm just super blown that there are only 4 episodes. I waited forever for this season to come out.

• No, "where have you been?" as in Telltale has already stated they're closing quite a while ago, and that we may not even get episodes 3 and 4, let alone two new bonus episodes

Melton23 posted: »

I’m assuming that he means that u were Thanos snapped into nothingness, but came back out of nowhere coz I haven’t seen you around here in a while ?

• Piss off u, we will get episode 3 & 4 ??

Dex-Starr posted: »

No, "where have you been?" as in Telltale has already stated they're closing quite a while ago, and that we may not even get episodes 3 and 4, let alone two new bonus episodes

• It's been 4 episodes for months, but now even getting episodes 3 and 4 is iffy since TellTale shut down and fired everyone.

I didn't know I was noticed. Unless I'm just being trolled. I'm just super blown that there are only 4 episodes. I waited forever for this season to come out.

• Not that I'm really advocating it, but since episode 2 is out now, shouldn't this thread be closed and allowed to die?

• Or updated to 3 waiting thread

Not that I'm really advocating it, but since episode 2 is out now, shouldn't this thread be closed and allowed to die?

• NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm crushed

Dex-Starr posted: »

No, "where have you been?" as in Telltale has already stated they're closing quite a while ago, and that we may not even get episodes 3 and 4, let alone two new bonus episodes

• Ayo Blind, make ep3 waiting thread pls

• I’m waiting for the episode 3 thread

Not that I'm really advocating it, but since episode 2 is out now, shouldn't this thread be closed and allowed to die?

• Hoping.. waiting.

• edited September 2018

A former employee posted on Reddit that the voices for Episode 3 were fully recorded before the lay offs and that Episode 4 was almost complete voice acting wise.

• "Episode 4 was almost complete" in terms of voice acting, of course. The only thing they completed for episode 4 was the script and they recorded almost all dialogues but they haven't even started with anything else.

lupinb0y posted: »

A former employee posted on Reddit that the voices for Episode 3 were fully recorded before the lay offs and that Episode 4 was almost complete voice acting wise.

• edited September 2018

Yeah I meant that, not that the episode as a whole was almost complete. Changed it a bit to clarify.

Tewudin posted: »

"Episode 4 was almost complete" in terms of voice acting, of course. The only thing they completed for episode 4 was the script and they recorded almost all dialogues but they haven't even started with anything else.

• I mean if they voice acting and script was complete
    Then they'll have to work on the visual effects and such basically for episode 4.
    I mean telltale had a year to complete the acting and script, and with other games too.
    Just all need now is hope and see what will come in the weekend.

• when is the next episode released?

• Episode 3 releases on January 15th, Skybound are finishing The Walking Dead: The Final Season

when is the next episode released?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.