The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I like the part where Conrad in episode 4 teliports to save you and when the ep ends he is standing right next to you but then episode 5 comes and he warped to another universe and waited for everything to calm down before coming back lmao

MrGraffio posted: »

If you kill conrand it dosent feel like it weighs on the story. Think about it this way: at the end of the penultimate episode of anf if

• Wow I so strongly disagree. SEVERAL scenes give the player a very different experience based on whether you shoot Conrad or not (The Badger scene, the scene in the apartment, the very end of episode 4) plus like I said, he is actually given a fully fledged arc, which you can really any say about 3-4 other determinants

If you kill conrand it dosent feel like it weighs on the story. Think about it this way: at the end of the penultimate episode of anf if

• Yeah I mean his arc was pretty much over by then, but his disappearing act in episode 5 was still pretty disappointing

Poogers555 posted: »

I like the part where Conrad in episode 4 teliports to save you and when the ep ends he is standing right next to you but then episode 5 comes and he warped to another universe and waited for everything to calm down before coming back lmao

• I really don't think Conrad had a good character arc if you keep him alive. Episode 2 he will stop at nothing for revenge, episode 3 he gives up these ambitions after 30 minutes and apologizes to Javi instead of Gabe or Clem, episode 4 he just leaves his friends for no reason and then shows up again for no reason, episode 5 he literally vanishes for the entire episode and you find him reading a cowboy book at the end.

Look, I applaud Telltale for actually making a triple determinant character who can survive a season, but let's not pretend that post-episode 2 Conrad is this super well written character or that Telltale didn't struggle to figure out what to do with him most of the time.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Wow I so strongly disagree. SEVERAL scenes give the player a very different experience based on whether you shoot Conrad or not (The Badger

• Nah, the character arc was fine.
    It's Telltale's recurring inability to make anything outside of their most important character(s)(which is usually just one or two characters) feel adequately cohesive, fleshed out, or well paced across multiple episodes that's always the real issue.
    It didn't help that ANF only had about an hour of screentime per episode in this case.

I really don't think Conrad had a good character arc if you keep him alive. Episode 2 he will stop at nothing for revenge, episode 3 he give

• He still was hell bent on revenge in episode 3 throughout the episode. It's not like he drops his mission of revenge all together, that is definetely still his end goal, his ONLY goal. But he is a good person, and he had some time to think about what he'd done in the tunnels, so he apologize. Then after he kills Badger he has no idea what to do, that was all he cared about. He lost his home, his wife, and he doesn't want to die trying to save people he doesn't care about, so he leaves to figure out who hes going to be now "i just gotta figure it out; Who the new Conrad is" And as he's leaving he realizes his purpose. Richmond can be his new home, and Javi can be his new family. So he comes back, this time to stay, and that concludes his arc.
    That was kinda a rushed version, but his arc makes perfect sense. It's an arc of revenge, redemption, recovery, and, going along with the theme of the season, family.

I really don't think Conrad had a good character arc if you keep him alive. Episode 2 he will stop at nothing for revenge, episode 3 he give

• One funny thing about the Thicker than Water part: depending on factors I don't actually know, his reasoning for coming back is any combination of feeling it was the right thing(or as he puts it, something convinced him to come back) and/or the herd outside keeping him from actually leaving.

Oh, and the end message of the game generally that he delivers is that death isn't something to be feared, but rather dealt with as a natural expectancy. Or in his case, not letting what he lost consume him.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

He still was hell bent on revenge in episode 3 throughout the episode. It's not like he drops his mission of revenge all together, that is d

• Arvo would be unstoppable if he had that.

• You cannot fathom how much I've mourned...what numerous hours of grief has done to me!

Arvo would be unstoppable if he had that.

• Conflict in The Final Season: Very limited numbers of combatants on each side make every fight a battle of attrition. Weapons are few and far between forcing you to use your wits. Every action carries weight and consequence.

Conflict in A New Frontier:

• I still think the battle of Richmond should've had this music playing in the background. It would've made it so much better

Joe_Momma posted: »

Conflict in The Final Season: Very limited numbers of combatants on each side make every fight a battle of attrition. Weapons are few and fa

• yo adoc pls save wolf 2

• me on the walking dead subreddit and seeing the ending might have just been leaked

• Yeah, I heard the ending might've been leaked a while ago.

me on the walking dead subreddit and seeing the ending might have just been leaked

• well this was like 10 images n shit homie. shits wild out here cuh

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I heard the ending might've been leaked a while ago.

• Dat moment when Telltale themselves give into dis pear

• edited February 2019

tfw mods delete meme cuz i said the foul word "loser"

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᶫᵉᵐᵉᶰ ᶦᵗ ʷᵒᶰᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ

• "Adrien!" :joy:

tfw mods delete meme cuz i said the foul word "loser" ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᶫᵉᵐᵉᶰ ᶦᵗ ʷᵒᶰᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ

• Everyone survive ep4, Clem and Violet get together, a community get founded and all live happily ever after

everybody ded

• He doesn't look disappointed so much as sternly aware.

Everyone survive ep4, Clem and Violet get together, a community get founded and all live happily ever after everybody ded

• PAGE 600 WOOOOOOOOOO

DabigRG posted: »

He doesn't look disappointed so much as sternly aware.

• Repost for page 600

Everyone survive ep4, Clem and Violet get together, a community get founded and all live happily ever after

everybody ded

• pls dont be bad

• Oh yea--SHIT!

(Sorry, I couldn't find a better meme)

PAGE 600 WOOOOOOOOOO

• for fucks sake kevin

• me and the fellas walking up to skybound HQ explaining why they should make tales from the borderlands 2 like

• edited February 2019

they got us in the first half not gonna lie

also kenny dlc april 23rd why is no one talking about this? smh

• Oh hai, Anthony Mackie and Wanda Sykes!

Credit to @BetterToSleep

• edited February 2019

damn avesta step aside

9.7 likes and I bring back the booty bowl for old times sake :*

• Ah yes, Fern. What a trophy.

damn avesta step aside 9.7 likes and I bring back the booty bowl for old times sake

• Bring ?Back ?The ?Booty

damn avesta step aside 9.7 likes and I bring back the booty bowl for old times sake

• Is that real? I've seen lots of people comment on Kenny DLC but couldn't find any news sources to verify it. If it's true, that's amazing

they got us in the first half not gonna lie also kenny dlc april 23rd why is no one talking about this? smh

• only 2 more months and kenny dlc will be released

once i get 100k likes i shall spill the beans

Pyreflie posted: »

Is that real? I've seen lots of people comment on Kenny DLC but couldn't find any news sources to verify it. If it's true, that's amazing

• ...-_-

only 2 more months and kenny dlc will be released once i get 100k likes i shall spill the beans

• edited February 2019

tfw kent mundle says the original plot was about clem going between large groups, those groups being wellington and richmond

bruh wtf, i feel something had to have been miscommunication here

Edit: confirmed spelling error, was going to be a new place called Rancho Verde

Sign in to comment in this discussion.