The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• What happened to the Concept Art thread?

• What does Larry say if you bring up how Brenda turned out, but were cordial with him throughout?

• Do you think this might've been evidence of a scrapped concept for TFS?

• If it is then ima cry. I desperately wanted to see Javier in TFS. His story wasn’t even over and I think we can all agree that he was the best part of ANF, sadly all of the García family complaints are likely why he didn’t come back, which is honestly a pain in the ass. I wanted to see more out of him.

DabigRG posted: »

Do you think this might've been evidence of a scrapped concept for TFS?

• Time to finally trot this list out.

Unaffiliated
    Clementeen Realist
    Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr. Optimist/Cynic
    James Apathetic/Optimist or Apathetic/Cynic
    Prof. Lee Everett Realist/Optimist or Optimist/Apathetic

Ericson Boarding School for Trouble Youth
    Marlon Realist/Conflicted pretending to be Optimist
    Brody Conflicted
    Louis Optimist/Realist or Conflicted/Realist pretending to be Apathetic
    Violet Cynic/Realist pretending to be Apathetic
    Rosie Apathetic
    Tennessee Optimist/Apathetic or Conflicted/Optimist
    Omar Conflicted/Realist or Conflicted/Apathetic
    Aasim Realist
    Mitch Cynic/Realist
    Ruby Realist/Optimist
    Willy Apathetic/Optimist
    Sophie Optimist?
    Minerva Optimist?

The Delta
    Abel Apathetic/Realist
    Lilith Realist/Cynic
    Dorian Optimist
    Sullene Realist
    Yonatan Conflicted?
    Gina Optimist or Optimist/Conflicted?
    Minnie Conflicted/Realist pretending to be Optimist
    Gad Optimist/Cynic
    Michael Optimist/Realist
    Armando Optimist?

McCaroll Ranch
    Helen Realist/Optimist
    Rodney Cynic
    Llyod Realist
    Eddie Optimist/Cynic

Of Optimist, Cynicism, Realism, Apathy, or even being Conflicted, what would you say is the philosophical outlook of each TFS character?

• The fact that every Garcia other than Javi was determinant after S3 would have made it extremely difficult to bring him back imo.

• What all do we know about Colter the scrapped s3 villain?

• I thought that was Mason?

What all do we know about Colter the scrapped s3 villain?

• You're right, idk why I thought it was colter

I thought that was Mason?

• For gamedelvers, can you still access these and see the options?

• When TFS released, Clementine did not have her Wellington scar for those who went with that ending, so what did she have as a substitute before it was patched back in? The Kenny scar? No distinctive features at all?

• Kenny scar

Melton23 posted: »

When TFS released, Clementine did not have her Wellington scar for those who went with that ending, so what did she have as a substitute before it was patched back in? The Kenny scar? No distinctive features at all?

• Are there any mods still around?

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny is pretty much the only mod left, with @Blind Sniper making a few appearances, as well as @Deltino but otherwise, I haven’t seen anyone else. Low-key thinking about being a bad boi and starting my own club in one of the dead subsections.

Are there any mods still around?

• edited April 2019

Does anyone know where the post about Omar and the unused girl character was?
    EDIT: Nevermind. Secondhand from Rias, unfortunately.

• What jobs do you guys think that the Ericson survivors would have if the apocalypse never happened?

• edited April 2019

Alllsooooo a few more questions regarding the card game in episode 1...
    1) what’s the grossest thing you have ever eaten? Probably rice...just rice.
    2) what’s the worst injury you have ever seen? In terms of what I have seen irl, my cousin took a slash to the cheek, which caused a big gaping hole. In terms of over the internet, I saw a guy ripped in half.
    3) have you ever met anyone famous? I met Mickey Mouse. In all seriousness I actually nearly got to go to a Spanish strip club with a famous 80’s actor who knew one of our family friends, and seeing as the age limit over there is 17 I was juuuuust about all game...sadly I didn’t go because I refuse to go to a strip club unless it is with my actual friends.
    4) what’s with ur haircut tho? I like to think of my haircut as exotic and cool looking ?

Edit: went back to add my own answers

1. A handfull of worms
    2. Uh, Reddit's got some pretty nasty injuries on it..
    3. Jim Jefferies, the comedian. He came to my campus one time.
    4. FAK OFF. You probably got a worse haircut than me.

Alllsooooo a few more questions regarding the card game in episode 1... 1) what’s the grossest thing you have ever eaten? Probably rice...

1. N/A;
    2. N/A;
    3. Lzzy Hale (and her band mates);
    4. Stylin’.

Alllsooooo a few more questions regarding the card game in episode 1... 1) what’s the grossest thing you have ever eaten? Probably rice...

• Well, we know Louis was interested in singing lessons, so he might've pursued a musical career.
    Tenn seemed to like drawing, so some sort of artistry or design might've developed.
    Omar might've taken up carpentry, with a minor in home economics.
    And Ruby might've followed in the family business by becoming a farmer or may pull a Clint by becoming a veterinarian with botany as a hobby.

What jobs do you guys think that the Ericson survivors would have if the apocalypse never happened?

• edited April 2019

Not a real question, but anyone else think the fact that Omar keeps a lucky rabbit's foot is kinda fucked up?

• Not really? It's kinda odd he had a trinket like that while no one else does, but it's not really explained where he got it from. I doubt he actually made the foot, since he wouldn't have the chemicals to preserve the foot.

Not a real question, but anyone else think the fact that Omar keeps a lucky rabbit's foot is kinda fucked up?

• Who do you think captured Omar?

• No who cares

• When is this place supposed to be closing exactly?

• Are you going to miss me? xo

When is this place supposed to be closing exactly?

• You'll tell me if I do.

Are you going to miss me? xo

• @MrGraffio
    Is there a copy of the bottom without the text?

Sorry, it's the first thing a that came to mind seeing this.

@MrGraffio Is there a copy of the bottom without the text?

• Where tf is the chad Alfred tho?

• nope I don’t have it anymore

@MrGraffio Is there a copy of the bottom without the text?

• Random question: How do you think people would generally have felt if Arvo didn't shoot Clementine?

• Okay.

MrGraffio posted: »

nope I don’t have it anymore

• I felt sorry for him and genuinely wanted him to leave the moment he set up the ambush, having to go it alone with a busted leg was punishment enough for me, then he got Luke killed so I basically sat by while Kenny attacked him, I didn’t run up to save him obviously, but I also didn't encourage Kenny, then when he shot Clem I wanted him to die right there. So if ARvo didn’t shoot her, I still wouldn’t like him but I wouldn’t necessarily want him to die.

Random question: How do you think people would generally have felt if Arvo didn't shoot Clementine?

• Stop me if this has been asked before: How come nobody got the idea to just nuke the walkers?

• edited May 2019

Because the nukes wouldn’t kill them all and innocents would be caught in the crossfire, not to mention the immense amount of radiation that’d make it impossible to visit the nuked areas for a couple of weeks, months maybe, idk much about the science of nuclear radiation ffs. But yeah, they could have but they definitely did not want innocent people to die, hence why they had LA evacuated in FTWD so that they could bomb it (nuking it wouldn’t be considered safe considering people were still in the outside zone) people who stayed in LA against the government’s requests were just asking to die. In short, the choice not to nuke is coming from a completely moralistic standpoint, and I guess the fact that not every walker is going to die so it would be mostly in vein.

Alllsooooo gotta destroy the brain, so any walkers that aren’t completely vaporised have a high survival rate. Good question tho.

Stop me if this has been asked before: How come nobody got the idea to just nuke the walkers?

1. Majority of civilian population would become collateral damage
    2. Majority of mainland United States would become uninhabitable and unable to be farmed for many years

Stop me if this has been asked before: How come nobody got the idea to just nuke the walkers?

• Also it seems it popped up just about everywhere at once. And walkers were everywhere within just a couple of days somehow. It’s a stretch but it’s something you have to look past if you’re going to enjoy your zombie stuff.

• So apparently, Rebecca admitting it's likely not Alvin's baby has variations where she'll either say his name or just say he. Any idea what triggers this?

• edited May 2019

What colour are Clementine’s eyes actually supposed to be? I used to think hazel brown but now I’m genuinely convinced that they are just a light brown. Don’t judge, I don’t know colours.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.