The Thread of general TWD-related questions

1204205206207208210»

Comments

• They were originally yellow, which is essentially an artistically distinct hazel, ANF changed them to a glossier brown color, and TFS does something in the middle, from what I can recall.

Melton23 posted: »

What colour are Clementine’s eyes actually supposed to be? I used to think hazel brown but now I’m genuinely convinced that they are just a light brown. Don’t judge, I don’t know colours.

• So it's been said a couple of times, like with many things about Season 2 onwards' development, that Troy was originally going to be Carver himself at one point. Where did this originally come from?

• Was it the “next time on twd” segment for episode 2?

DabigRG posted: »

So it's been said a couple of times, like with many things about Season 2 onwards' development, that Troy was originally going to be Carver himself at one point. Where did this originally come from?

• Eh, it might've been, but there's a difference between assuming he was Carver and believing that was the intent at one point.

Melton23 posted: »

Was it the “next time on twd” segment for episode 2?

• edited May 2019

He was still an asshole, so probably wouldn’t have been much difference.

EDIT: Where’s my avatar gone?

Random question: How do you think people would generally have felt if Arvo didn't shoot Clementine?

• @wdfan While digging for certain information, I came across a comment in which you said you felt Arvo was great character in hindsight.
    ...What...what made you say that?

• edited June 2019

Okay, so someone referenced audio of Lily crying in the past, but now there's apparently also audio of her brokenly scarfing down and vomiting up food like she's starving? I obviously haven't heard that myself, but isn't that potentially carryover from Season 1?

• Can Violet out-eat big smoke in a chicken nugget eating contest?

• ...Are you...are you Good Kitty?

Can Violet out-eat big smoke in a chicken nugget eating contest?

• So a while back, a fan brought up how there being a holdover regarding Aasim being gay to Louis. Any idea what that's about?

• Not a chance

Can Violet out-eat big smoke in a chicken nugget eating contest?

• Kitty

?

...Are you...are you Good Kitty?

Kitty ?

• There's an old post talking about Rebecca throwing Clementine's porridge against a wall. Was this a legit thing?

• That bitch would have died right there and then if she did that... ?

There's an old post talking about Rebecca throwing Clementine's porridge against a wall. Was this a legit thing?

• Cant download episodes for season 2. Servers are offline. Can I get them anywhere else?

• You can buy them on disc at Gamestop for either 360 or One.

greavsie100 posted: »

Cant download episodes for season 2. Servers are offline. Can I get them anywhere else?

• edited June 2019

Nothing to do with WD but where can I see my drafts?

• Scroll to the bottom of whatever page you're on and there is a row of six links colored in blue. The bottom three also have numbers next to them to represent how many of each you've made. Drafts is the one at the very bottom.

Nothing to do with WD but where can I see my drafts?

• Ey, thanks!

Scroll to the bottom of whatever page you're on and there is a row of six links colored in blue. The bottom three also have numbers next to them to represent how many of each you've made. Drafts is the one at the very bottom.

• Apparently, after becoming Sarah's friend and getting the peroxide from her, you can go back to her room and ask her for bandages if you didn't get them from Alvin.

Is this true?

• If Doug was in charge of watching the door, why was Glenn the one urging Carley, Lee, Clementine and Kenny's family inside the Pharmacy?

• So here's a general storytelling question: How does one develop a character outside of resolving/emphasizing their hangups and/or flaws?

(I used to have a thread for this sort of thing, but let it go)

• What happened to jane bro

• I hear she walked off a desk.

Bandokitkat posted: »

What happened to jane bro

• would anyone still be interested in this? i'd be willing to make the threads to keep the discussion going around here but idk if they'd get completely ignored. if anyone has some thoughts it'd be appreciated :P

How do weekly threads to discuss each character's most controversial actions/topics sound like? For example, for week #1 we would discuss

• It seems like interesting talk. I just wish I was the type to actually participate in discussions.

• Oh yeah man, go for it.
    Better here than some of the stuff I've seen on Reddit.

would anyone still be interested in this? i'd be willing to make the threads to keep the discussion going around here but idk if they'd get completely ignored. if anyone has some thoughts it'd be appreciated :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.