Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• edited September 2016
  • edited September 2016

Am I missing something or is that because of the Ironborn?

EDIT: I see - didn't get it because I don't live in the U.S.

MrEggplant posted: »

Two Towers may not be the safest place in Westeros...

• Uh oh, the Boles are in trouble now.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 3.44

• haha it's ok me too

Am I missing something or is that because of the Ironborn? EDIT: I see - didn't get it because I don't live in the U.S.

• edited September 2016

Part 3.45

Kinda shitty to be planning all this in front of Ebbert.

• The other lords are clearly just jealous of Davyn's epic facial hair

Part 3.45 Kinda shitty to be planning all this in front of Ebbert.

• You got that right! Those muttonchops are coveted throughout the North.

ranger563 posted: »

The other lords are clearly just jealous of Davyn's epic facial hair

• So like Greta to marry the most Troublesome person. She's not the best at making long term decisions haha.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Uh oh, the Boles are in trouble now.

• Between Torrhen and Davyn, they almost have a full beard!

You got that right! Those muttonchops are coveted throughout the North.

• Talia's preparing her epic speech.

I'm just waiting for her to tell everyone to shut up. XD

Part 3.45 Kinda shitty to be planning all this in front of Ebbert.

• I'm working on something super cool right now -- it's unrelated to the current point of the AU, but still ties in. You'll know it when you see it : D

Posts are still coming regularly, don't worry about that.

• Hm, not trying to ask you for spoilers — but is it fanfiction, art, or some other sort of content? I'm just curious x)

I'm working on something super cool right now -- it's unrelated to the current point of the AU, but still ties in. You'll know it when you see it : D Posts are still coming regularly, don't worry about that.

• edited September 2016

T'is art

Krapinka posted: »

Hm, not trying to ask you for spoilers — but is it fanfiction, art, or some other sort of content? I'm just curious x)

• Part 3.46

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN the left corner, we've got the fourteen year old Lady of House Forrester, Talia!

ANNNNND in the right, we've got the old badger of Barkwood Sett, Lorrdddd Albaaaaannnnn Woooooooods!

• Well, some help that arsehole was.

Part 3.46 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN the left corner, we've got the fourteen year old Lady of House Forrester, Talia! ANNNNND in the right, we've got the old badger of Barkwood Sett, Lorrdddd Albaaaaannnnn Woooooooods!

• edited September 2016

I wouldn't say he's an arsehole for calling them out for being ridiculously optimistic. He could have been more kind about how he put his words, but that's what people are like when they've been held prisoner at the Twins for a year and a bit and have just got home.

Well, some help that arsehole was.

• To be fair, he isn't exactly wrong.

Well, some help that arsehole was.

• edited September 2016

Here it is: the Thing I mentioned earlier today!

The Battle of the Trident!

enter image description here

Can you spot all of the references?

• edited September 2016

THAT'S SO COOL!

I noticed Malcolm and Thorren which is awesome because I'm pretty sure Thorren died at the Trident.

Here it is: the Thing I mentioned earlier today! The Battle of the Trident! Can you spot all of the references?

• I don't know precisely how he died yet, but it looks like Thorren's on his way out. He's got that broken sword through his gut and his vision is probably impaired from all the blood, so he's probably a goner right after the exact point in time the image shows.

AgentZ46 posted: »

THAT'S SO COOL! I noticed Malcolm and Thorren which is awesome because I'm pretty sure Thorren died at the Trident.

• I absolutely love the Branfield style of armor

I don't know precisely how he died yet, but it looks like Thorren's on his way out. He's got that broken sword through his gut and his visio

• Part 3.47

"Fuck if I'm letting a man in his fifties bring me down."

• OOH...

Part 3.47 "Fuck if I'm letting a man in his fifties bring me down."

• Part 3.48

A for effort, guys.

• guessing they all MUST fight now

Part 3.48 A for effort, guys.

• If you make them anymore pathetic, they all just ought to call themselves House Lancel.

• edited September 2016

That sounds like a house named by some halfwit with a stutter.

The Red Wedding fucked over a lot of people, especially the little guys. If the Mormonts only had 62 men to spare, makes sense that even smaller houses would have even less.

If you make them anymore pathetic, they all just ought to call themselves House Lancel.

• Okay, since I can finally leave replies here again, can I just say how fucking GRAND this whole scene is? You weren't calling it your favorite one for nothing. It's the best. I can tell you without a doubt, that even when the au's over (meaning after lots of other scenes), this one will remain among my favorite ones, prolly in top 5. All the houses. All the lords. Davyn. Hallis. Harlow. Meghan. All those we've known about from rp & wiki pages, created & developed by different people — here for us to see. This is beyond awesome. Actual book references, such as Noseless Ned. That's amazing, that's what I call world-building. I love how you've handled it, I love how much it has grown (it now literally got to the point when I don't keep up with all new wiki pages coming out). I could go on for ages about how amazing it is on so many levels. You, ser, have made something truly special.

Speaking of wiki pages tho — where can I sign a petition to let Willem Brownbarrow out of the dungeons? Or could you, the creator, who knows all the secrets, maybe show me some underground passage into his cell? Bc I'm not dealing with the fact that my precious son is locked up for life well at all.

Anyway, I'll just sit here being hyped now — who knows what Whitehills have to offer this time? I really damn hope this isn't a cliffhanger & that we'll at least see whoexactly is coming knocking at Greyson's door.

• All the lords. Davyn. Hallis. Harlow. Meghan. All those we've known about from rp & wiki pages, created & developed by different people — here for us to see. This is beyond awesome. Actual book references, such as Noseless Ned.

What's funny is that this was originally intended to be just the Greyson and Glenmore council + Talia... then I saw the last episode of Season 6 of the show, were all the Northern Lords have a council, and I just had to do something like it. It was too good of an opportunity to throw in a ton of characters we've heard about from other angles such as RP and fics, and a few brand new ones (had I not been inspired by the show, Alban Woods wouldn't even exist). I felt like this made the scene a whole lot more interesting, too. All these new faces really put Talia out of her comfort zone and she still stood up to them all in the end.

Noseless Ned was an interesting one, too. I knew he existed from the books, and I've been itching to use the NotFinn model from ep6 (aka the wight that shows up in Finn's place if you didn't bring him with you) - then I realised that a house containing a character with no nose would be in this scene, so I just had to use it for him. It's a damn shame the Woods likely won't show up again, 'cause Alban is one of my favourite models so far.

it now literally got to the point when I don't keep up with all new wiki pages coming out

That's mainly because we've been powering through all the characters who don't have pages, so it'll probably slow down now that we've accomplished that goal.

Speaking of wiki pages tho — where can I sign a petition to let Willem Brownbarrow out of the dungeons? Or could you, the creator, who knows all the secrets, maybe show me some underground passage into his cell? Bc I'm not dealing with the fact that my precious son is locked up for life well at all.

He's there by choice. If he didn't want to be there, he could have easily run off when Meghan recovered Tobas, but he didn't. He's staying there for the guilt he feels over killing two of his nephews, and probably doesn't want to be let out for a while yet. Plus while he's down there he's safe from Torrhen, who probably isn't convinced one of his elites just died on the road somewhere.

I really damn hope this isn't a cliffhanger & that we'll at least see whoexactly is coming knocking at Greyson's door.

There's still a couple of posts left in this scene... but the council meeting is most definitely over.

Krapinka posted: »

Okay, since I can finally leave replies here again, can I just say how fucking GRAND this whole scene is? You weren't calling it your favori

• I love Meghan already!

• Today might be a two part day. No promises just yet, I'll see how I'm feeling later on today.

• edited September 2016

All I can say is that we. need. that. second. part. today.

Seriously, Badger... Don't be cruel. This is some brand new level of hype that I can't handle. I'm stuck in the middle of a loud crowdy social event that isn't gonna be over any time soon & a second part of the au today, no matter how late it comes out, is the only thing that can help me survive this D: (shameless begging here, watch out)

Part 3.49 (AKA "We're Screwed")

• I'd say that if you want to post two parts a day, just do it, and if you don't feel that's a good time to please us like that, then we will just wait till next part tommorow

Part 3.49 (AKA "We're Screwed")

• Part 3.50

So you know how I said we're screwed?

• enter image description here

Didn't wanna spoil the surprise ; )

Part 3.50 So you know how I said we're screwed?

• ;( I'm so happy ;(

I want to see Rodrik's reaction to Rodrick Junior. xD

• enter image description here

Rodrik?! He's back! Brother and sister, and future husband and wife, have finally been reunited!

And now that he's arrived, maybe he'll have better luck at persuading them all to fight the Whitehills.

• For some reason I knew it was him.

• I really got that "I thought you were dead" vibe. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.