Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• edited September 2016

When you know that Jake is probably just playing with your emotions and pretty soon everyone will be screwed.

• edited September 2016

YESSSSS, I was waiting for this moment for sooooo long!!!!!They are so cute. Just let them enjoy the moment a bit more, don't screw them in the next part pleaaaase.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 3.50 So you know how I said we're screwed?

• Part 3.51

That's the end of this scene, I'll see you tomorrow where we flip back over to the Whitehill side of things.

• I've felt The King in The North vibe

Part 3.51 That's the end of this scene, I'll see you tomorrow where we flip back over to the Whitehill side of things.

• You know it, bro.

MrEggplant posted: »

I've felt The King in The North vibe

• enter image description here

The true Lord of Ironrath!

Part 3.51 That's the end of this scene, I'll see you tomorrow where we flip back over to the Whitehill side of things.

• Namond seemed a bit hesitant. Does he have an issue with Rodrik?

Elaena: "We can marry and our baby will be a Forrester."

Rodrik: "We have to murder people first!"

• I think it's because Namond fears what Rodrik will do when he finds out Namond sold his family out to the Whitehills.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Namond seemed a bit hesitant. Does he have an issue with Rodrik? Elaena: "We can marry and our baby will be a Forrester." Rodrik: "We have to murder people first!"

• Namond seemed a bit hesitant. Does he have an issue with Rodrik?

I got asked something similar on my blog and this was my response:

Namond was doubtful because he’s always doubtful. He prioritised his family’s safety earlier in the AU without considering what they wanted and not taking their opinions into account.
    With bending the knee to Rodrik (who also happens to be a childhood friend), he’s doing the opposite; putting his pride aside and doing what he believes his family wants instead of only doing what he thinks is right.

Namond seemed a bit hesitant. Does he have an issue with Rodrik? Elaena: "We can marry and our baby will be a Forrester." Rodrik: "We have to murder people first!"

• Part 3.52

Return to Murder Village: Christmas Edition.

• Oh boy, the infection on his eye. Oh man... If he doesn't get murdered, that eye will surely be the death of him.

Part 3.52 Return to Murder Village: Christmas Edition.

• edited September 2016

Hmm, do you know what I just realized? I sense some strong parallelism between au's Gryff & Kenny from twd. Think about it. Before loosing an eye to a bad beating, each of them was sometimes aggresive, often quick to anger, stubborn, loud, but not really displaying many signs of mental disorders (aside from Kenny obviously being depressed after his family's death). After it, however, their fuses seem to have become much shorter. They're more than angry - prone to uncontrollable fits of fury & violence, easily triggered by minor stuff (not referencing Gryff in this scene, I'd be pissed in his place too, more like, he is that way in general), much more minor that what used to anger them in the past. Also, both become more paranoid, distrusting & less sensible after the beating. I've always considered Kenny's worsened attitude in episodes 3-5 to be partially due to Sarita's death, and partially - to the received brain trauma, affecting his mental state. Can it be that the same is true for Gryff? Partially, his issues are due to the childhood bullying & the loss of his father, partially - due to brain damage? Could it be that you're referencing Kenny's situation in a way, or is this unintentional?

Part 3.52 Return to Murder Village: Christmas Edition.

• I don't remember Kenny being a sadistic, power-hungry lunatic that takes pleasure in the suffering of others.

Krapinka posted: »

Hmm, do you know what I just realized? I sense some strong parallelism between au's Gryff & Kenny from twd. Think about it. Before loosi

• I can quickly see this turning into an argument about Kenny...

..and I would strongly advise against it because in arguments like that no one ever wins.

I don't remember Kenny being a sadistic, power-hungry lunatic that takes pleasure in the suffering of others.

• I honestly think it's just brain damage, constant pain from an infected wound (shouldn't have killed the Maester) and his natural personality.

Hmm, do you know what I just realized? I sense some strong parallelism between au's Gryff & Kenny from twd. Think about it. Before loosi

• Nope. This is all too happy. Something bad is going to happen, I just know it.

Part 3.50 So you know how I said we're screwed?

• Part 3.53

What's a villain without his evil laugh?

• Not gonna lie, that was a little cheesy but still great. XD

Part 3.53 What's a villain without his evil laugh?

• Well, this is gonna be fun.

• It's hard not to make it cheesy just using subs, so here's Gryff's actual maniacal laugh..

Not gonna lie, that was a little cheesy but still great. XD

• I can smell that betrayal from miles away, Harys.

• Greta is like

enter image description here

Part 3.54

• I was under the impression that Roslin didn't call Greta 'mama' yet.

Part 3.54

• This is the first time she has. Poor kid's incredibly eager for a mother.

I was under the impression that Roslin didn't call Greta 'mama' yet.

• Part 3.55

This one's for the shippers...

... @littlehandmaiden

• Now if only she wanted to poison him Ellaria style.

Part 3.55 This one's for the shippers... ... @littlehandmaiden

• Hmm, this reminded me of an au idea Greta's creator had, where she had to marry surviving Karl instead of Torrhen, who would absolutely hate the poor thing & enjoy tormenting her. Maybe that'd bring some degree of darkness from deep inside Greta & make her think about some "poisoning" plan?? I personally don't believe she has it in her, but who knows... (@littlehandmaiden is prolly the only one who truly does)

Now if only she wanted to poison him Ellaria style.

• (While everyone's enjoying the sheer preciousness of this scene, I can only dwell on how grotesque the situation in au as whole is from my point of view. Cute family scene with Torrhen, Ros & Grets, cute reunion of Rods, Talia & Elaena, Gared's small victory at Tuttle, Ryon hugging Josera, everyone is having the time of their life... Aaaand, we have a Gryff with a rotting eye, courtyard full of death & that maniacal laugh of his. Seriously, his plotline is currently the only truly dark plotline of the au. Which is ironic, at least for me.)

My rants aside, we have some really good "calm before storm" moments, with everyone getting some warmth & happiness. Another ironic thing is that it's Torrhen & his family who get the cutest, nicest scene ever. If I'm right & that's not the end of the scene, I anticipate Alanna coming in with the news about what happened at Timberwatch (& inevitably having a bitchy reaction to the two of them kissing). Maybe this is just because I need to know Torr's reaction to Ebbert standing up to his guards. Or, Alanna can hide the info from him.... Damn, it's gonna be a shame if this is the end of the scene & all my hype is for nothing :ь

Even if it is tho... We got dat whitebole, at last ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) No one can take the credit for this from ya, Badger.

Part 3.55 This one's for the shippers... ... @littlehandmaiden

• edited September 2016

I can confirm this is the end of the scene - to separate two Rodrik and Talia (their plotlines have combined now) scenes, I came up with two brief two-post trips to Ironrath and Highpoint before the climax is really put into motion.

Alanna coming in would have been a pretty cool idea, but I also feels like it would have killed the vibe I was going for - this scene was intended to be separate from all of the war stuff, just Torrhen and his family being happy. Really put into perspective the fact that the likes of Rodrik and Ned want to murder these people.

(While everyone's enjoying the sheer preciousness of this scene, I can only dwell on how grotesque the situation in au as whole is from my p

• Part 3.56

Thought these two deserved a little catch up. After all, one of them risked their life to save the other during the battle of Ironrath.

• A "ceremony"?

Part 3.56 Thought these two deserved a little catch up. After all, one of them risked their life to save the other during the battle of Ironrath.

• edited September 2016

Yes, a "ceremony."

A mysterrrriooous ceremony.

MrEggplant posted: »

A "ceremony"?

• oh, that kind of ceremoooonyyy

Yes, a "ceremony." A mysterrrriooous ceremony.

• Part 3.57

Man, I've missed these two together. It was my favourite relationship in the actual game and I think it's sorely underrated (much like TTGOT in general).

• It really is great to see these two back together. ^_^

Part 3.57 Man, I've missed these two together. It was my favourite relationship in the actual game and I think it's sorely underrated (much like TTGOT in general).

• So that's what Sylvi wanted to tell Rodrik before. And how Rodrik was able to find his sister at Timberwatch.

Talia also doesn't seem happy about their father having bastards either.

Part 3.58

• He failed to mention that he implied Gared couldn't be trusted but I'll let it slide. :p

Part 3.58

• Part 3.59

Aaren's okay, Lyarra's gushing about fashion, Kyra's becoming a bit of a sister-of-the-bride-zilla, Rodrik's happy.

For once things are going well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.